[OFFICIAL] JongJoo|Honey Couple (Lee Jong Suk ❤ Han Hyo Joo)

Admin

Thank for the information @frozentundra and echoing @kembie this is very, very interesting :lol:.

I never expect there is a link between LJS move from YG to partnership with YNK Ent but it seems LJS and HHJ circle getting closer ^_^.

I hope we don't have to wait for too long for the good news :wink:.

Jongjoo fighting!! :wub:

• Like 6
  • LOL 4

About Hyo Joo, I wonder too why she kept doing a throwback things, and all from her photo shoot. Not that I'm complaining because all look fabulous. But can she post her recent pictures, other than the yellow flower picture? Sometimes I really want to know what she's doing recently, did she just doing nothing at her home, playing with her cat or her dog, cleaning her house, watching some old dramas or movies? Or actually she already do a travelling at the place she really want to visit, like she always do whenever she done her drama/movie to move on from her character in the drama/movie. We never know if she already did it, because she's good at ninja thing. After InRang wrapped up, she's look like 'disappear'. Even her staffs or close friends, like PMH or Minseon, never post a picture of her, like when they did a trip to Jeju Island. There's also no fan cam who spotted her in a random place. She's really amazing do a camouflage or hidden from public spotlight. Unnie..where are you and what are you doing right now, can we as your fans see you even just a bit? But even HJ not allow us to know her private life, at least we know that she is happy and healthy.

Jong Suk too, I wonder where he is right now. Fans looks like never spotted again recently, either in his campus or in his cafe. It's impossible right, that he never visited his cafe? Maybe he's hidden too, like a certain person, lol.

But I want to say that what he did lately was really amazing. King began build his kingdom, little by a little, silently. It's great that he beginning what he did now, right after W. So, he is now : an actor, brand ambassador for some brands, book seller or writer ( I don't know how to call him here lol ), brand owner ( or just collaborate with ) of Hannah and NYOB, cafe owner, and the last was the owner of his own agency, even though he still partnership with YNK. Maybe because he still new and he still need learning a lot about agency matters. Someday we'll see he really have his own agency, like YG, BH, and others. It's too early to call him as a CEO, but someday he will. CEO Lee from A-man Agency, sounds so good ^_^ What's he did lately it's like he want make a stability of his carrier and life. Like a someone who independent and can rely on. Like his agency's name, A-man, he want to prove that he's a man, a mature man, not a boy anymore. He want to prove that he is a proudly son in law to be, to introduce to his lover's parents. I believe one of the reason he did all of this, because of love. And he must be really love his woman, because of his efforts for her. What a lucky lady. I hope our unnie is the lucky one. If not, who else? I don't have another name in my mind other than her. Because I'm JongJoo shipper? Maybe. But other than that, look at the all coincidences around them. Is it pure coincidences which mean nothing? Did they just fooled us? I hope not, because how strong I want to be, my heart will broken into pieces if they're not a real. Let's pray that their silences not mean NOTHING but mean EVERYTHING :wub:

JONGJOO FIGHTING! :heart:

• Like 10

14 hours ago, WhiteLily44 said:

I am still believe in JongJoo :wub:

JongJoo Fighting!!

I still believe in them, too. I try very hard to be realistic and rational, especially after other ships have turned out to be not real. We don't know all the facts, only the ones that are publicly available. But of the facts that ARE available, they just seem to point in one direction. If it turns out I'm wrong, then I will definitely support their choices, since I believe strongly that the actors should be allowed to choose their own friends and spouses--not the fans. But I hope and also believe that they are together. Things that make me believe this:

1. All the stuff last fall, with his brother following her on IG until aggressive fans scared him off/the writing on the wall of the cafe that is a 110% match to her writing/JS pairing that with his own poem to print on matching tumblers as souvenirs of the cafe opening. Who does stuff like that just for fun, without it meaning anything?? I think her handwriting is STILL showing up on things associated with that cafe.

2. Their behavior during filming and up through the last known sighting of them (MBC) awards cannot be explained in any other way other than to say, these people are in a relationship. So, how have they behaved with other people since then? JS was careful to say and/or show that there was nothing between him and his costars in the mini drama 7 First Kisses, in WYWS, and in his poetry book/dvd.  HJ likewise seemed to me to take a very professional attitude towards her most recent costar; they did not interact much in promo and she even seemed to keep a physical distance from him, as if to say, please don't ship this, it's only fiction.They (JS and HJ) are both behaving like people who are taken. If not with each other--than who? His other ships are all officially confirmed--these people have been dating others all this time. 

3. The poem book, all about luuuurve. It's a wonderful book, please learn Korean so you can enjoy it! But it has a lot of strong love poems in it. When did he start this project? Right after W...

4.  IG "coincidences," including these: 

Yellow leaves last fall--I thought it was coincidence, but people on DC thought they were both posting pictures of Namsan.

Saturday post--even if he wanted to support the singer (a fan), he still had a choice of songs to post, and he picked that one. And 15 minutes later, HJ posted that throwback picture where she looked EXACTLY like the girl on the song post. Coincidence, really?? That one was over the line to me.

Recent 2:39 am posts about sakura flowers. Again, people on DC noticed this and commented on it.

Poem book announcement/HJ's followup post with the Il Postino movie poster (about a shy guy who uses a famous poet's words to woo his lady)

Poem book release--HJ posted an abstract picture from a photoshoot that just "happened" to look like the inside and outside of that book.

HJ's bouncing-off-the-walls posts a couple months ago when she had an appearance in Busan for Daebang construction, and had a mini W staff get-together that weekend. She even posted (and deleted) a picture from W. Most interesting, though, is the video she posted, where you can clearly hear someone laughing next to her whose face is never shown in any of the pictures. The laugh sounds exactly like his. JS's last known location before that was in Fukuoka, Japan (he was in talks for the Death Song drama and was also traveling with Jung Hae In). Fukuoka is a 50-minute flight from Busan. JHI was later seen at the Fukuoka airport, heading back to Korea, but I don't think JS was with him, or fans would have taken pictures of him, too. Meanwhile, the day after HJ's video post, it turns out JS has sent a coffee truck to fans in Busan for some event he had just heard about. Hm... Maybe they are all unrelated events, it's possible. But? It makes you wonder.

5. More than one magazine interview in late 2017 where JS says things like, "being a gentleman means loving only one woman," (see, that exclusivity again--if not HJ, then who?? It's not either of his other costars...). Also his comments on wanting to get married.

6. JS's new agency. I don't think he would join an agency for anyone, not even if he was married. It's about his career. He's going to research and make the best choices he can to meet his goals. But there are just SO many ties between those two agencies, and also PMH has links with both of them. If JS and HJ have something currently going on, it would be very natural for him to already be acquainted with all of these people, very easy for him to study what the people at BH did (the CEO of YNK is co-founder of BH, if anyone missed that), and very easy for him to come up with a plan on that information that works for him in his situation. 

Maybe there are facts we don't know that would change my opinion, but for now, the best logical conclusion I can come to based on all this is that they are still together. I'll support them and respect their decisions whatever they do, but in the meantime, Jongjoo fighting!

• Like 10
  • Thanks 3

@frozentundra  thumbs-up Chingu  i_f13.png?t=20140803 nice edit!

image_emoticon36.pngPoem 4 Jongjooimage_emoticon36.png

Love is a gift that should never be wasted. Especially to be appreciated is the romantic love two persons may share. Being in love is a completely unique feeling. It can only be understood through experience. It is inspiring and sweet. It springs from the deepest part of one's being. Love is a powerful force that cannot be dissuaded. Love gives us the strength we need to carry on despite the direst of circumstances or the most difficult of problems. Love can even give someone the will to continue living. That is why we should take care to guard the love we have been blessed with, never letting it fade or die.  

lovelifepoems

cr. Owner

• Like 8

Welcome @anin05   Never too late to join us on our fun and loving cruise here.

We have been here since a year plus and still NOT GIVING UP!   :wub:   The ship is cruising fine and few obstacles have been kinda self-eliminated, showing us ways to move forward.   Additionally, reading @frozentundra 's recollection of the evidence, coincidences or facts, those affirmations prove that something is too overwhelming not to believe.  Why?  they were so silent, everyone were so silent except the shippers / fans,  stories were allowed to be spinned and spinned with no one / agency has come forward to object.  So, that tells me .. it is kinda allowed.

Haha - my Saturday 2-cents .. sorry if there is a disagreement on the above. 

Continue to be JongJoo-fied!  .  Fighting and keep warm!

• Like 11

Welcome @anin05 :) I am quite new here too. Joined a few months ago but still can’t and will probably not get over jongjoo couple! I was also part of the SongSong ship and there are undeniable similarities between the two couples :wub: Hoping for the best for Jongjoo also! While waiting for THE news, let’s keep this awesome ship cruising! Happy you have joined us here :wub:

• Like 8

On 07/04/2018 at 9:06 AM, kembie said:

Welcome @anin05   Never too late to join us on our fun and loving cruise here.

We have been here since a year plus and still NOT GIVING UP!   :wub:   The ship is cruising fine and few obstacles have been kinda self-eliminated, showing us ways to move forward.   Additionally, reading @frozentundra 's recollection of the evidence, coincidences or facts, those affirmations prove that something is too overwhelming not to believe.  Why?  they were so silent, everyone were so silent except the shippers / fans,  stories were allowed to be spinned and spinned with no one / agency has come forward to object.  So, that tells me .. it is kinda allowed.

Haha - my Saturday 2-cents .. sorry if there is a disagreement on the above. 

Continue to be JongJoo-fied!  .  Fighting and keep warm!

21 hours ago, dlvelasco said:

Welcome @anin05 :) I am quite new here too. Joined a few months ago but still can’t and will probably not get over jongjoo couple! I was also part of the SongSong ship and there are undeniable similarities between the two couples :wub: Hoping for the best for Jongjoo also! While waiting for THE news, let’s keep this awesome ship cruising! Happy you have joined us here :wub:

Thanks for the warm welcome! Although the thread's too long, I am planning to back read it. I've been watching all the BTS from W as well. Love how well they worked together and how comfortable they got with each other. I really hope for the best for our JongJoo couple!! 

• Like 9

A new members of JJS who joined this thread is so refreshing, we will waiting for you to give some opinions about uri JJ couple, free to talk here, chingus. As long as the content is positives and not make offensive words about other ships or other celebrities ( but anyway, what other 'SHIPS' that I talked about here, recently I don't saw any again, either just ships who based on their imagination, lol ). We ship with fun and positive, chingus. And it's allowed too to make delulu here, kkkeee :D

I agree with all that chingu @frozentundra said. She gave the real facts also some real coincidences, and there's an evidences too, not just imagination or delusional opinions. If we only want to make delulu as the reason we ship here, there's more than 6 ( like Frozie chingu mentioned ), but more more than that. 101 delulus about JJ? we can give it. But real facts with some evidences always hard to find, especially we ship international artists. We don't live near them, we don't know with who they meet everyday, we're not their family or friends or at least someone who know them personally. And their silences sometimes stressed us out. But with two or three strong facts and evidences about them, it's enough to settle our heart in here. In JJ Land :) 

I think the fact that JS's brother followed HJ's IG is very strong fact that JJ relationship is very close. That HJ is special person to follow by him which is he was not a celebrity like her and his brother, his IG was private and don't have profile picture, so not anyone can guess that he is JS's brother. He doesn't followed other JS's preview co stars. Only HJ. He also followed some of 89Mansion's staffs. Which here make an opinion why JS's brother decided to followed HJ's IG :

1. Related about the 89Mansion Cafe, because HJ's handwriting seems printed all over the cafe ( the neon sign is absolutely the one of them ). He often met her at cafe because she's the one who design some of the cafe's decorations. He felt close enough with her to followed her IG then.
  2. Related about the family things. He often met HJ when there's a family gathering between two. He often met her at JS's house too, when she made some visiting. Or who knows JS asked him or his sister to accompanied him when he visited HJ's house/HJ's parents house. Maybe JS was nervous to met HJ's parents alone, lol, off topic. 

If NOT that two reasons that made JS's brother followed HJ's IG, I don't know what other reasons anymore. Of course she's not casual person who met his brother JS just one or two meeting before, or just casual customer at 89Mansion. He must very very knew her and often met her that's why he decided to followed her. With he unfollowed her then, after that troll action who made him scared, it was also suspicious for me. If she's nothing, just a casual friend of JS, why he must unfollowed her right after some people noticed it. If she's nothing, he just can still followed her. Or to not seems obvious, he can followed others JS's female friends, to make people not suspicious, like me, lol. Of course this is just my opinions, but I believe the relationship between HJ, JS and JS's brother is special, and it's REAL :wub:

And if talking about their silences, I think it was very suspicious too. It was very often said here. JJS already knew it why it was very suspicious. Shortly, after MBC Awards 2016, there's no news about them, no pictures them in one frame, also no mentions about each other ( HJ mentioned him because she promoted W overseas, and all about him was so positives ). JS was so silent about HJ. He never mentioned W or HJ after W, even though he ever said that HJ is his ideal type and his favorite actress before and during W. Which actually no interview after W who made him must answered about his ideal type and his favorite actress. I want to know what his answer if there are, lol. 

I'm very happy when finally he mentioned W in his Welcoming Calendar, not just that, he also said that W was a significant project for him. He also included W properties at his exhibition and showed it so much. Followed by HJ who hang out with W crew in Busan before her event. She posted it at her IG, also one picture from W era, which she deleted later. I see this is a positives things. Like a new light. I hope this can cheer us up. We sometimes upset about their silences, but look at the all real facts and coincidences which appeared in front us without we expected, like a recent 2.30 AM coincidence, it's not wrong if we still believe in JJ. That they're real and strong, that we must trust them because they will not disappointed us. At least that was what I feel. And of course I will standing still in this ship until the end. Until there's an official announcement from their side, either they're a real couple or just a reel couple.

Will always here for JJ, because JJ is my :heart:  

• Like 9