[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

12 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

do you really think so ? that is so good ...bacause i remember a KRW interview where he said he lost 13 kilos for punch ...and he really try to gain some weight after but he can't . :)

Really? He couldn't? Lucky him. 

• Like 9

1 hour ago, jeonghyang said:

@nonski noona

88.gif

- EPISODE 15 -

awww thanks dongsaeng for always mentioning me before you start GIfcapping the episode! mwuah @jeonghyang! but where is my dose of YD!!!!!

@drmjs you got me there at YD being cute doing taichi *squeee* thanks for the recaps! now i am the one enjoying. :)

thanks also to all recappers, screencappers, commentators, translators! @Kasmic @dhia205 @Ayame @akhenaten @andy78 @Rin90 @angelangie 

mian if i missed on anyone 

• Like 16

9 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

I really love how JH runs into HJ's hug in the preview. I believe he's been bottling a lot of emotional burden inside. This really is atypical drama where the heroine, HJ has been making a lot of initiatives and is often the stronger mature one in the relationship. For that, I love this drama!!

I don't think it's so much as she's more mature but rather, there are times when she is stronger in a certain situation and there are times when he is the stronger one. For two highly self-sufficient people, I think it's very hard for them to find someone they can really rely on and be vulnerable to and they found that in each other. I honestly see their relationship as that of equals. :)

• Like 22

2 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

if i look ...he dosen't seams to gain  weigh ...but seams more muscular . that means a sirtless scene ? hm , now i begin to fell a little better . :D

:rolleyes::w00t: now u are back to your element.. lol

On another note is it just me but i missed hae n dal on this episode :(

• Like 8

Guest myasally

And there we go, uri doctors vids dominating in naver......again...Night guys.....see u tomorroe, hopefully we can giggle after tomorrow night epi....

2 minutes ago, angelangie said:

and also i love how HJ open up her arms.....and let JH came to her himself....

in a sense it kinda like telling him....I'm always here for you....just take the step u big guy :) 

or....come... i'm here for you... i'll be your place for you to lean on.

PD-nim I don't mind with the sad story, in fact it's good for the OTP growth.. but if you give us sad story every week, when will we have see the happy undressing scene or someone sitting on claws toy m/c again?? we need our medicine too :P:P

• Like 17

JMH will use the scandal from JH's past (HJ-JH's relationship at school) in order to keep his power, but I believe, SW will tell the truth this time. He needs to tarnish JH's good reputation. However, since SW run from home after the slap, JMH has definitely lost her as his supporter. SW will never be the obedient girl any longer.  

• Like 19

Annyeong chingu's I would like to give a round of applause and a thank you to all my chingu's who did live and screencaps for today's episode.  

@andy78 @angelangie @Kasmic @dhia205 @akhenaten  

@nonski... Thanks for role call chingu. Missed it because I was out at the time drama started :(. Thanks you all for  telling me what happened. I must say you guys make it so easier to watch doctors... That I don't have to rush to watch it raw because I already know what happened. 

:heart::heart::heart:

I will be tuning in tomorrow with you guys hopefully. 

• Like 14

20 minutes ago, akhenaten said:

I don't think it's so much as she's more mature but rather, there are times when she is stronger in a certain situation and there are times when he is the stronger one. For two highly self-sufficient people, I think it's very hard for them to find someone they can really rely on and be vulnerable to and they found that in each other. I honestly see their relationship as that of equals. :)

Well said chingu :D

• Like 10

8 minutes ago, dhia205 said:

or....come... i'm here for you... i'll be your place for you to lean on.

PD-nim I don't mind with the sad story, in fact it's good for the OTP growth.. but if you give us sad story every week, when will we have see the happy undressing scene or someone sitting on claws toy m/c again?? we need our medicine too :P:P

Chingu, you said it this is all done for OTP's growth and to make their bond stronger when JMH tries to break them up. So they will stand together and make him step down from being president of the hospital.  I don't like sad stories because they sure do know how to make us viewers cry for these pitiful characters. :tears::tears::tears:

• Like 11

6 minutes ago, angelangie said:

our starting page :D did anyone posted this? i love seeing the pictures of their badges together :) it is almost like while they have friction in between themselves they will make  it work

as it seems they are professional after all :) 

nice analogy :)

• Like 13