[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

5 hours ago, Kasmic said:

Are doctors (in same hospital or clinic) not allowed to be in a relationship with each other?? :blink: Seriously I doubt that. I seen husband and wives opening clinics or working together in the same hospitals in my country so no I dont think that its prohibited at all. 

Dunno, that's what I'm wondering. I know there are companies in the Netherlands who prohibit a relationship between coworkers. It might as well be the same for companies elsewhere. It's a company policy, not a law thing. Some companies will accept a relationship under certain circumstances or require you to agree to special arrangements regarding the relationship. Other companies will require one of the two to quit the company.
I have no idea if this is possible in our clinic, but I'm not ruling anything out at the moment. :)

5 hours ago, Kasmic said:

Nope, SW still thinks that she was right and HJ or SH was wrong with the fire incident. Heck! she still believes her posting those false student/ teacher rumors was right. SW hasnt learnt anything from her past and has grown more immature and bratty (I think thats even too nice to describe her) I hope she changes soon.

I absolutely disagree with you here :) I do think SW has changed, though not a lot. Her approaching HJ to settle things and get their friendship back on track, means to me she's at least learned to move on. She made the first step to ammend things between them. That counts for something. HJ never tried, eventhough she knew they studied together and had seen SW.

• Like 9

6 hours ago, SukBin said:

I remembered how things were with CITT... people got disappointed and frustrated.... but past is past and its not gonna repeat... its a new team ... new writer ... new station.... dont get paranoid... nothing like that is gonna happen .....if you start dissecting each and every word... looking for hidden meaning of writer going astray... you will stop enjoying this show or in fact any show.... i assure you I was there when CITT happened and its nothing like how it is now.... forget it... JYD will not become another In Ho... move on... enjoy the show its Ji Hong and Hye Jung all the way...... Doctors fighting... !!!

Again, you're missing my point. I'm not saying this will be another CITT, because I don't think anyone would try to do what the PD did in that drama--she basically rewrote what the writer had written on set.  If I'm not looking at what the characters are saying and to whom they're saying them, then what's the use in watching the drama if it's not about trying to understand what's being said and why it's being said?  I'm also very familiar with this particular writer and have watched 3 of her dramas.  This poster summed up the writer perfectly:

Ha Myung Hee paints with such finesse a world of complicated characters, all of whom are at fault, yet all of whom we are brought to empathize with. No one is utterly dislikable or evil, yet no one is good or likable either. Directing is also excellent. Her immense wit is also seen in the way she sometimes undercuts the melodramatic, seriousness of the subject matter ever so subtly by the choice of music and editing. Believe it or not, this show is equal parts comedy and drama, yet it handles the heavy subject with enough groundedness and caution to never seem flippant. 

cr: Dramarathon.

This poster was giving this analysis based on OWW, but reading it, we could easily apply it to CWGM, HS and Doctors. Her characters start out as very likable, then they do things to irritates us. The difference with Doctors is the main characters are more likable that her other dramas, but they are also just as complicated.  In all her dramas, the OTP ended up together, but as I said before, they went down separate paths for a while before coming back together. When they came back together, I was not convinced that they loved each other.....although, I wanted them together.  In this drama, this couple is barely together and I'm hoping that this writer who loves to explore human emotions is going to take us through their trials of becoming a couple and not make them a couple then separate them and bring them back together.

As far as I'm concerned, they've already been separated for 13 years and faced a lot of trials; but they are also a couple that fell in love 13 years ago--they were different people back then. Yet it seems as if they are trying to pick up from where they left off emotionally, but they need to get to know the people they are today; they've matured and changed.  

This writer usually have her characters say things for a reason. When Hye Jung said those words to Yoon Do, I understand she in her own way is trying to speak up for Ji Hong, but they were also meant to comfort Yoo Do and let him know he could lean on her........didn't care for that line and several other others that I will keep to myself for the peace of mind of the thread. :lol:  

@Kasmic, I agree, if we had a CITT to happen here, it would be explosive and I by no stretch of the imagination think that's the case.  However, I'm also hoping we don't have a CWGM, OWW or HS. I'm hoping there's no affair, no sharing a bed with another man or woman that's not their OTP and no let's switch up exes---which were all things that happened in her other dramas.  This writer's other dramas barely made it over 10% rating, Doctors has already surpassed that margin and may go even further which I hope is a motivation for her to not revert to her pervious MO.  I will say though, that OWW was very thought provoking.

• Like 24

22 minutes ago, MiNah said:

It must be great if PSH and KRW sing for Doctors OST. KRW always melt me with his voice and he can sing very well too.:wub:

Gosh!!! I hate when i'm addicted like this. Checking this thread almost every hour and minutes. I need Dr. HJ and Dr. JH to cure me as soon as possible...:tears:

Well , just relax and enjoy this period ... we are very rare  in this life maniac like this . And we will remember with much  love this topic and this drama and all the emotions we had .

Yes , we will have a therapy group meeting soon .

5 minutes ago, lclarakl said:

As far as I'm concerned, they've already been separated for 13 years and faced a lot of trials; but they are also a couple that fell in love 13 years ago--they were different people back then. Yet it seems as if they are trying to pick up from where they left off emotionally, but they need to get to know the people they are today; they've matured and changed.  

a very good point .

• Like 20

Im a writer too, not in dramaland but books. I dont know other writer but bforr writing whole story, i will try to create the rigid theme. If i wnt to write dark story, it will be dark all of time. And if i wnt to write comedic, thn i will not mix with dark plot. I thnk doctors writer already hd hr mindset to write not complicated plot so evrytime thrs a conflict, it will be settle in fast and easy way. Yes a writer not just write one genre only. They wnt to try another genre. But in diffrnt story.

It will b diff with  the other her works, lets hope~ :D

Cn37g0fUsAAblwv.jpg

Cr: owner

Omomo i love hugging bckground and his hand tht holding coffee~ wht r u thinking jihong nim? Do u wnt to gve her your coffee arnt u? :w00t:

• Like 24

1 hour ago, ned_lee said:

Yes indeed! Look at me getting busy changing my phone's wallpaper w that of a sexy apple eating gentleman... :wub:

Im changing my ringtone. All of the ost r wonderful indeed. *Sigh* i dont know how to decide my ringtone. 

• Like 14

3 minutes ago, Kasmic said:

Instrumental version of the Chorus  OST- "You're Pretty" 

Hope it works, it's my 1st time pasting a soundcloud link... its very catch so alerting any MUSIC VID MAKERS this might be handy for you. Though Im not sure about the copyright issues.  ;)

I wish someone cn make video eng rom han lyric for this song with hair and hand scene... jjaeebaalllyeo

• Like 17

Finished watching Episode 10.

Seo Woo doesn't change won't she? Well if she didn't tell about the "bribe" well there's no drama for Hye Jung having that "gift".

6 minutes ago, kixamay said:

I think the bromance will surface on the upcoming episode..Yoon do doesnt like business/politics and only wants to be a doctor, hence surely the upcoming next episode Jihong together with his father face the problem with regards to the hospital...I think Yoon do will back up Jihong with regards to Hospital issues...

I kinda agree on this one. Even though they're competing for Hye Jung's heart. They're going to be really good friends.

Correct me if I'm wrong. Is Young Gook has a thing for Seo Woo? I just notice some of his stares to her.

As for Hye Jung rejection to Yoon Do. I won't be able to handle it like that what did Yoon Do did. But I like that he's positive that he won't give up. 

For the last part. Is Hye Jung finally speaking what's inside her head? Especially in terms of having a relationship, since her childhood is not a very good basis of a "great" relationship.

• Like 18

2 hours ago, whiteangel25 said:

KRW's fan club is really something. So cute. The standing banner reads "Going crazy because of Hong Ji Hong is the evidence that the brain is actively working".

So i have a healthy brain right?..how can we not going crazy with this hot oppa :wub:

• Like 18