[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

5 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

haha thank you , now i will think to all  kind of things ... hahaha

sorry , sorry ... moment of weakness

Boxing scene, im not married yet.. :D

• Like 12

3 hours ago, thao_2512 said:

I think you definitely MISSED the point.

She asked him NOT to meddle her business because he DIDN'T share his burden with her. Don't forget HJ came to JH to ask for help about grandma in the 1st place....

But she wasn't happy about it's always been 1-side that she shared and would seek for help but he KEEPS everything in himself. She has been holding it the whole ep and having him trying to help her even she asked him not to is the last drop. It doesn't matter what she can get. The thing is HJ has been taken care of herself just fine without anyone help. So has JH. They are both too independent. He wanted her to change and rely on him but he doesn't change it himself and rely on her.

But it's not how a relationship works and if they want to make it work, they need to open up and work together.

Like HJ's grandma said JH doesn't trust people ( when they met in front of her house) and it's time to him to put his guard down if he wants to have a real relationship with HJ

Annyeong Chingu'swaving to everyone. :heart:

@thao_2512... chingu, I think @Triton823  was DISSAPPOINTED because HJ also refused his help when he asked to help her with her halmeoni's investigation. You are also right that JH also has his guard up but that's because he tends to turn the other cheek. He hates conflict because it never changes anything.  

in episode 10 , I think our OTP displayed their Noble Idiocy because their lack of communication played a big role in it. Ji Hon did not want HJ to worry about the problem his father is having because someone was trying to get DS's position. DS is sick and HJ wanted him to concentrate on his father because she also did not want him to worry. Both of them worry for one another but forgot an important fact they both want the same thing. Chingu , when HJ was called to Internal Affairs office , she also did not let JH know about it but let it to herself. They both made a lot of mistakes but it is due to both learning at young age to take care of themselves.  Even through the JH loves his father but you can tell that he sometimes doesn't tell DS everything. I think DS also had the same problem with finding out when he had a problem. But DS is also the same way in keeping things from JH. 

• Like 19

Guest myasally

The bts is totally daebak, its like a sweet supplement to us patient.... since the episodes are bit heavy this week...

Most of knets comments on every bts was that they feel more butterfly in the stomacth than actual broadcast epi...lol... i totally agreed with them...

I' ve not yet watch epi 10 but on epi 9 when seo woo in retaliation mode she looks so pretty... but aish the writer made her character grow in anger and childish much...

It is awesome to see hye jung arguing with jihong at the end of epi 10 (just watched the end scene only)... hye jung look so pretty in her outfit....for me hye jung just made a statement that she just open her heart to jihong in a serious way, she want their relationship to work...I won't worry about jihong reaction next week, he will find a way to make it work... go go hong~saem.....

YT Ver

Repost

Translation:cr @snowglobe147

Spoiler

Caption: 1. Arcade date.

Caption: Hong saem is bluffing that he's good at marksmanship.

JH: You try.

Caption: He tries to blame the innocent machine

Caption: But Hyejung-ie hits the bull's-eye every time.

JH: I told you, you're good.

Caption: She didn't hit the target a single time in real life.

JH: Are you sad that you mssed?

HJ: Yes.

(*they both try again*)

Caption: How come I can't hit anything?

Caption: Hong saem is actually good at marksmanship in real life!

(Me: I love how it's switched in the drama and IRL.)

Caption: He hit the target in one try!

Caption: Wow, Hong saem is good at throwing darts too!

Caption: Now the JiHye couple is in the middle of a basketball game.

Caption: (She didn't get any in) But Hyejung-ie is excited at being good ("good") at basketball.

HJ: What? What's the difference between a 3-pointer and 2-pointer?

JH: If you get in the hoop without touching the rim, it's a 3-pointer.

Caption: We're (totally excited/excited-Jihong; it's a play on words) really good.

Caption: The making-VJ filmed everything~

Caption: (But...the next round is still playing) The JiHye couple left thinking the game was over.

Caption: They left, and quickly came back.

HJ: I want to try again:/

HJ: My arms hurt.

Caption: Now the JiHye couple is picking stuffed animals up from the claw machine.

Caption: (They lost it.)

JH: (*Screams/ whoops, otherwise pretends that he got it*)

Caption: Hong saem is pretending to have succeeded in doll-picking.

HJ: (Acting/pretending) Are you a genius?

Caption: Okay, now off to the second date course!

JH: Let's go!

HJ: Let's go!

Caption: 2. Field date (featuring, try to catch me)

Caption: The JiHye couple is warming up before running.

Caption: Lovey-dovey.

Caption: The fierceness was temporary, the JiHye couple is now all sweetness.

JH: Oh, look at the stars.

JH: Wow, they're pretty...just like you.

(Me: This is the ultimate cheesy line, the cheesy line of all cheesy lines, I can't take it anymore!!!)

(*HJ smiles and lays on JH's arm*)

JH: Ow ow ow ow!

Caption: Would you like a sweet field date like the JiHye couple?

Caption: 3. Fishing date.

Caption: Hong saem is sharing food with the ducks.

Caption: The reason why fishing dates are good,

Caption: A man who looks like this...

Caption: Fishes on his own,

Caption: And makes you 매운탕 (maeuntang) by hand.

Caption: There's no need to worry about bugs... because Hong saem will chase them away for you.

Caption: The JiHye couple's sweet date course,

Caption: Which date did you like the date?

Caption: Waiting for the sweeter and sweeter JiHye couple's date scenes...

Caption: Please give 'Doctors' a lot of love!

The end.

Can't they just date already?!

Rainbow Recaps: Doctor Crush Episode 9

a7af2db7-763d-4639-b43e-32bebd950a77.jpg

Now bring the rainbow!

07.gif08.gif

gifs were made by Bel

About the episode:

I keep enjoying the show, but I'm not just extremely thrilled or obsessed as before. The pace is steady and not many exciting things happen in the episodes anymore. I can't say it's focused on the romance solely but neither is focused on the drama behind managing the hospital. Furthermore, there are too many characters I despise, which makes it hard to swallow. 

Nevertheless, there are many things I love, aside from Hye Jung and all her friendships, the cuteness of the puppy-like crush of Yoon Do, the cheekiness of Ji Hong and the adorable residents. But I can't stomach Seo Woo and her family. She gets on my nerves and this episode was so hard. I mean, come on! You can't be that dumb to think someone who avoids you and barely acknowledges you cares so much about you as to come to "take everything away from me". Seriously, I'm so fed up with her petty character. Every time she has one of these scenes I just roll my eyes wait for it to end. Same with her family.

Oh, oh oh! I really enjoyed the flashback to the time Director Hong adopted Ji Hong. That bit of their story, showing the strength of their bond was beautiful and I liked seeing this side of him, scared and out of his element. He always looks so confident and straightforward, but now he's scared and that makes him more human in my eyes, and more likeable. I feel this need to protect him and comfort him. 

Considering this complex surgery, I'm pretty sure it'll bring repercussions on every plot that the story is following, so I guess we only have to wait to see how things progress. We're just halfway through the series!

https://www.dramafever.com/pt/news/rainbow-recaps-doctor-crush-episode-9/

• Like 20

Doctors Week 5 Thoughts – Meeting That Person Who Can Change Your Life

DoctorsWk5header.jpg

Instead of doing a full recap this week, I’m choosing to talk about my own thoughts/feelings – ya know, what’s going through my mind…

Read More

----------------------------------------

Doctors Gifs:

Simple misunderstanding can always be appeased by food  . . . . :lol:

1469003580-45-org.gif

1469003435-29-org.gif

1469003422-28-org.gif

• Like 20

“Doctors,” A Drama About Personal Growth, Love, And Finding Courage For Both

somilha July 20, 2016

Currently reigning over the Monday & Tuesday primetime drama slot is SBS’s “Doctors,” starring Park Shin Hye and Kim Rae Won. “Doctors” is a romantic drama set in the medical world that reveals the story of a man and a woman who overcome their childhood struggles. It’s a drama about personal growth and the positive effects of genuine love written by screenwriter Ha Myung Hee of “High Society” and directed by director Oh Choong Hwan of “My Love From the Star.”

park-shin-hye

Park Shin Hye stars as our main character, Yoo Hye Jung, a pessimistic high-school delinquent who comes from a rough background. Hye Jung struggles with opening up to those around her, choosing rather to take alternative actions which often leads to violence. Her story unfolds in a way that allows us to see her growth from an apathetic and aggressive youth to that of a young, determined doctor. 

tumblr_o96dxtQB381vnfz2qo2_500

Kim Rae Won plays the local high school teacher, Hong Ji Hong, who comes from an affluent family. His compassion for his students and care towards them breaks down their barriers and serves as a form of encouragement for Hye Jung. He is a good teacher but his mannerisms suggest that there are subjects in his life that he avoids. Although Ji Hong is adopted, he shares a strong bond with his adopted father.

jung yoon do

If the impressive production staff and main characters did not catch your attention, the drama also features an accomplished ensemble of supporting characters. Viewers familiar with the drama “Pinocchio” will be able to witness a different dynamic between Yoon Kyun Sang and Park Shin Hye, as the former plays a neurosurgeon (Jung Yoon Do) who works in the same hospital. Jung Yoon Do is intellectual and blunt; his quirky personality makes him the comedic relief but also endearing to watch.

tumblr_o95ssqYVlg1uezol6o2_1280

Lee Sung Kyung, who garnered mixed reviews for her portrayal in “Cheese in the Trap” wraps up our romantic quadrangle as Hye Jung’s hardworking and wealthy classmate, Jin Seo Woo. Lee Sung Kyung delivers in her portrayal of the jealous high school student who fancies her homeroom teacher. Though her motives are often selfish, her ability to voice her emotions makes her a character that’s capable of much development. Not every second lead is meant to serve as a rival for a heroine. In this drama, Seo Woo and Hye Jung share many differences, but bitterness and hate is not the only result of their clashes. 

tumblr_o8mjxqusuw1td6bwno1_1280

“Doctors” has aired 10 episodes of its 20 total so far. By this point, we’ve been exposed enough to our characters to become invested in their stories. As this show has progressed, I am constantly being impressed by the deft way it has captured the relationships between different individuals. The show has done a fantastic job showing raw human emotions while pairing it with a dash of sweet romance.

There are many stereotypical roles in the drama that could have gone wayward, but they didn’t. The superficially stereotypical are fleshed out into unique, relatable characters. For example, Jin Seo Woo is the beautiful second lead who comes from a wealthy family and is filled with jealousy, but she is also an individual struggling to understand herself and to find the values she wants to live by. Yoo Hye Jung is the lovable main character with a traumatic past; she is also a woman learning to be sensitive and strong in a world where it seems women can’t be both. The characters in this drama are multidimensional. Just as in real life, it is not easy to categorize them as good or bad.

The beautiful cinematography and the sprinkles of narration by Yoo Hye Jung have really made this drama a joy to watch. Although I was concerned about the teacher-student relationship narrative, I am starting to understand perhaps the story is meant show the growth a of mentor-mentee relationship to that of lovers. This topic, which seems taboo, has been handled with care and a captivating plot.

tumblr_o922ttzlb81txkm7uo2_1280
Are you curious about this drama? Tune in to the first episode of “Doctors” below.

@http://www.soompi.com/2016/07/20/doctors-drama-personal-growth-love-finding-courage/

• Like 16

Kim Rae Won Shows The Power Of A Glance In New “Doctors” Stills

Kim Rae Won Shows The Power Of A Glance In New “Doctors” Stills

Love at first sight, hearts in their eyes – the importance of a look in love is pretty clear.

On July 20, Pan Entertainment released new stills of the SBS drama “Doctors.” In the pictures, Kim Rae Won is looking at Park Shin Hye, and he’s pretty much wearing his heart on his sleeve.

Park Shin Hye Kim Rae Won

The photos are behind-the-scenes cuts from the July 18 episode where Hong Ji Hong (Kim Rae Won) takes Yoo Hye Jung (Park Shin Hye) to the place where he used to go fishing with his father.

Viewers wrote in to say, “It looks like Dr. Hong will soon put on a suit [i.e. for a wedding],” “I wish someone would look at me like that,” and “He must love her a lot to look like that.”

Did you feel the love in Kim Rae Won’s eyes? Watch the latest episode below!

@http://www.soompi.com/2016/07/20/kim-rae-won-shows-power-glance-new-doctors-stills/

• Like 24

13 hours ago, lclarakl said:

This writer wrote "One Warm Word" and "Can We Get Married", so it's making me have some questions as to how the plot will progress in relations to romantic interests.  To be honest, Yoon Do reminds me a  little of Jung Hoon, the character from  "Can We Get Married".

12 hours ago, maria1983 said:

so , we must be worried ? :(

@maria1983, I don't know if we should be worried or not, but I will say that in both of the dramas I mentioned, there were a couple of things that made me doubt the love of the "OTP" couple. Yes they ended up together, but their 'love' seemed tarnished to me.

When I watched CITT, I got this vibe and absolutely hated that it came to fruition. I'm having a vibe now, I hope the next 2 or 3 episodes will dispel it for me. We've had so much happen quickly within the first 10 episodes, it makes me wonder what's next? I just don't have confidence that Ji Hong and Hye Jung will remain as a couple for the remaining 10 episodes........there will be drama--so I'm expecting a break up. I hope I'm proven wrong and that this drama is going to keep them as a couple for the remaining 10 episodes, but show us how they were able to conquer each obstacle. 

• Like 15

11 minutes ago, sweetbloom74 said:

somilha July 20, 2016

Spoiler

Currently reigning over the Monday & Tuesday primetime drama slot is SBS’s “Doctors,” starring Park Shin Hye and Kim Rae Won. “Doctors” is a romantic drama set in the medical world that reveals the story of a man and a woman who overcome their childhood struggles. It’s a drama about personal growth and the positive effects of genuine love written by screenwriter Ha Myung Hee of “High Society” and directed by director Oh Choong Hwan of “My Love From the Star.”

Spoiler

park-shin-hye

Park Shin Hye stars as our main character, Yoo Hye Jung, a pessimistic high-school delinquent who comes from a rough background. Hye Jung struggles with opening up to those around her, choosing rather to take alternative actions which often leads to violence. Her story unfolds in a way that allows us to see her growth from an apathetic and aggressive youth to that of a young, determined doctor. 

Spoiler

tumblr_o96dxtQB381vnfz2qo2_500

Kim Rae Won plays the local high school teacher, Hong Ji Hong, who comes from an affluent family. His compassion for his students and care towards them breaks down their barriers and serves as a form of encouragement for Hye Jung. He is a good teacher but his mannerisms suggest that there are subjects in his life that he avoids. Although Ji Hong is adopted, he shares a strong bond with his adopted father.

Spoiler

jung yoon do

If the impressive production staff and main characters did not catch your attention, the drama also features an accomplished ensemble of supporting characters. Viewers familiar with the drama “Pinocchio” will be able to witness a different dynamic between Yoon Kyun Sang and Park Shin Hye, as the former plays a neurosurgeon (Jung Yoon Do) who works in the same hospital. Jung Yoon Do is intellectual and blunt; his quirky personality makes him the comedic relief but also endearing to watch.

Spoiler

tumblr_o95ssqYVlg1uezol6o2_1280

Lee Sung Kyung, who garnered mixed reviews for her portrayal in “Cheese in the Trap” wraps up our romantic quadrangle as Hye Jung’s hardworking and wealthy classmate, Jin Seo Woo. Lee Sung Kyung delivers in her portrayal of the jealous high school student who fancies her homeroom teacher. Though her motives are often selfish, her ability to voice her emotions makes her a character that’s capable of much development. Not every second lead is meant to serve as a rival for a heroine. In this drama, Seo Woo and Hye Jung share many differences, but bitterness and hate is not the only result of their clashes. 

Spoiler

tumblr_o8mjxqusuw1td6bwno1_1280

“Doctors” has aired 10 episodes of its 20 total so far. By this point, we’ve been exposed enough to our characters to become invested in their stories. As this show has progressed, I am constantly being impressed by the deft way it has captured the relationships between different individuals. The show has done a fantastic job showing raw human emotions while pairing it with a dash of sweet romance.

There are many stereotypical roles in the drama that could have gone wayward, but they didn’t. The superficially stereotypical are fleshed out into unique, relatable characters. For example, Jin Seo Woo is the beautiful second lead who comes from a wealthy family and is filled with jealousy, but she is also an individual struggling to understand herself and to find the values she wants to live by. Yoo Hye Jung is the lovable main character with a traumatic past; she is also a woman learning to be sensitive and strong in a world where it seems women can’t be both. The characters in this drama are multidimensional. Just as in real life, it is not easy to categorize them as good or bad.

The beautiful cinematography and the sprinkles of narration by Yoo Hye Jung have really made this drama a joy to watch. Although I was concerned about the teacher-student relationship narrative, I am starting to understand perhaps the story is meant show the growth a of mentor-mentee relationship to that of lovers. This topic, which seems taboo, has been handled with care and a captivating plot.

Spoiler

tumblr_o922ttzlb81txkm7uo2_1280

Are you curious about this drama? Tune in to the first episode of “Doctors” below.

@http://www.soompi.com/2016/07/20/doctors-drama-personal-growth-love-finding-courage/

I thnk ep 11, jihong shi will do the nrrte. Cz this time , we may see jihong song saeng 'growth' as a lover, not as a good person. Like hyejung said, being a good lover and a good person is diffrnt... 

Vote for shinhye park..

(Jambangee)

Actress Park Shin-hye has been on a couple of locations for black and white photos. She became a model for Korean appparel brand Jambangee in August 2013 and did a shoot with fashion magazine W Korea in April to show off her original allure. Park is currently playing budding doctor Yoo Hye-jung in the popular TV series “Doctors.”

http://m.kpopherald.com/view.php?ud=201607201718456355184_2

• Like 19

29 minutes ago, lclarakl said:

@maria1983, I don't know if we should be worried or not, but I will say that in both of the dramas I mentioned, there were a couple of things that made me doubt the love of the "OTP" couple. Yes they ended up together, but their 'love' seemed tarnished to me.

When I watched CITT, I got this vibe and absolutely hated that it came to fruition. I'm having a vibe now, I hope the next 2 or 3 episodes will dispel it for me. We've had so much happen quickly within the first 10 episodes, it makes me wonder what's next? I just don't have confidence that Ji Hong and Hye Jung will remain as a couple for the remaining 10 episodes........there will be drama--so I'm expecting a break up. I hope I'm proven wrong and that this drama is going to keep them as a couple for the remaining 10 episodes, but show us how they were able to conquer each obstacle. 

crazy-monkey-emoticon-048.gif?1292792391 HELL NO! not another CITT. I flipped enough pianos there and heck I might flip cheese here if it does happen.  But heck no. This is SBS I trust SBS will not and I repeat NOT cause such a mess. They know how to respect the male leads more so it better not happen. crazy-monkey-emoticon-061.gif?1292792394

"I believe, I believe!!" @lclarakl let's have faith. They will conquer each obstacle TOGETHER. crazy-monkey-emoticon-108.gif?1292792407

• Like 23

27 minutes ago, Kasmic said:

crazy-monkey-emoticon-048.gif?1292792391 HELL NO! not another CITT. I flipped enough pianos there and heck I might flip cheese here if it does happen.  But heck no. This is SBS I trust SBS will not and I repeat NOT cause such a mess. They know how to respect the male leads more so it better not happen. crazy-monkey-emoticon-061.gif?1292792394

"I believe, I believe!!" @lclarakl let's have faith. They will conquer each obstacle TOGETHER. crazy-monkey-emoticon-108.gif?1292792407

all OMG!!!  Chingu's please pretty please HAVE FAITH .@

@lclarakl.....wae wae did you mention that disaster of a drama.:tears::tears::tears::tears::tears: Truthfully I am not getting that vibe here at all. Second lead knows he got no chance at all because she told him ONLY JI HONG WILL DO IF SHE EVER CHOOSES TO BE IN A RELATION SHIP. :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub: Hye Jung is not looking to be in a relationship but because Ji Hong told her he was interested she is willing to give it a try. Ji Hong found a way in her heart and has peaked her curiosity in wanting to be in a romantic relationship. He wants her to be happy and live a good life to the fullest. He is also so selfless that is one of the reason she fell because he himself was an orphan and was still able to be happy. 

@Kasmic.... I also believe our OTP will end up together . FIGHTING !!!!!

• Like 24

5 hours ago, yongpal said:

Coz 13 years of waiting ain't no joke! Now's the time for Speedy Hong!! Lol

@yongpal, love your screencaps of the conversation between JH and YD. In some respect, that also give us the tone of the drama. This is not a drama where the OTP will just jump into their relationship.  They take their time, in many ways - like most adults would.  (maybe unlike the Kdrama way....). They have just met again after 13 years.  While JH knew all along that she is the one for him, and regretted having let her go; She was just a kid then. Now, she wants as an adult to get to know him and what kind of relationship they might have.  Good for her!

@sweetbloom74, I loved the article from Soompi "A drama about Personal Growth, Love, and Finding courage for both, as well as the one about KRW's glance.   thank you.
The main point I did not like about their review, is that they introduce JH as a teacher, without mentioning he is a doctor; HJ's senior at the hospital, in fact...

````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Han Bo Bae Adds New Mystery To Park Shin Hye's Character In 'Doctors' Korean Drama

The new SBS drama entitled "Doctors" starring Kim Rae Won and Park Shin Hye is becoming one of the most popular dramas to come out of South Korea this year.

According to reports, "Doctors" already ranked 19.2 percent in ratings and may possibly increase in the coming week.

Aside from the chemistry of Kim Rae Won as Hong Ji-hong and Park Shin Hye as Yoo Hye-jung, the latest addition to the stellar cast of the drama could add a bit of mystery to the medical-themed love story.

Han Bo Bae plays as the half-sister of Park Shin hye in the drama named Yoo Yoo Na. The production staf praised the 22-year-old actress on her first day. Hence, reports claim that the show could draw more fans given Bae's reputation as a good actress. And it will be interesting how viewers will react to the new addition of "Doctors" cast.

According to a report, Yoo Yoo Na is the only connection Park Shin Hye's character has with her family. Her character brings a bit of mystery to the said drama given her secret past with her mother. In addition to it, some fans are already questioning whether she's an antagonist or protagonist to Park Shin Hye's life.

The drama revolves around a ganster-turned-doctor Yoo Hye Jung (Park Shin Hye) and her ex-teacher-turned-boss Hong Ji Hong (Kim Rae Won) taking a realistic look at the relationship between doctors, patients and how social prejudice makes it very uncomfortable in work.

"Doctors" airs on SBS at 10:00 p.m. KST every Mondays and Tuesdays

SOURCE: China Christian Daily

• Like 18