[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

12 minutes ago, lclarakl said:

I love this thread. You guys are too funny!!  :lol:  Okay, when I said I got a vibe from watching CITT and it came to fruition, and I'm getting a vibe from this drama, I didn't say exactly what was giving me that vibe.  If you've watched the drama "One Warm Word", it was a drama where every word count and the words had meaning. With the narratives being spoken and the beginning and end of each episode, I feel in this drama that words have meaning here too.

I thought it was sweet when Ji Hong told Hye Jung in ep 4/25:55 when they were washing up for her "to prove a point" surgery:

"Don't forget that I'll always be next to you...And that I'm always ready to help you."

That was just so sweet to me.  However, when I heard Hye Jung say this to Yoon Do in ep 9/56:32:

HJ:  "Doctor Hong is scared so that's why he's being like that. Just in case something goes wrong.  You're the same too."

YD:  "What do you mean?"

HJ:  "You're scared that everyone might despise you if something goes wrong. So that's why you're making a fuss."

YD:  "Who's getting scared?"

HJ:  "Don't be scared. I'll be assisting.  I'll help you along the way, so don't you get scared."

Why does this sound more sharing and bonding to me?

Then in ep 10/12:10, why are two people who have decided to date, letting Yoon Do interfere with them eating lunch or dinner together? Why doesn't the "I'm in control Hye Jung" just goes along with this? Better yet, why does Ji Hong?

Ep 10/23:15:  Not sure why, the whole eating lunch together conversation had so many opportunities for rebuttal from Hye Jung. Yet she only spoke up when he threw in the word "Loving". Then she said that if she chose to love it would be with Ji Hong. I did love the fact that she got out of there quickly after he ended the lunch.

There several other scenes. She smiles with him a lot.....too much when he's said that he's going to start looking at you as a woman.

I remembered how things were with CITT... people got disappointed and frustrated.... but past is past and its not gonna repeat... its a new team ... new writer ... new station.... dont get paranoid... nothing like that is gonna happen .....if you start dissecting each and every word... looking for hidden meaning of writer going astray... you will stop enjoying this show or in fact any show.... i assure you I was there when CITT happened and its nothing like how it is now.... forget it... JYD will not become another In Ho... move on... enjoy the show its Ji Hong and Hye Jung all the way...... Doctors fighting... !!!

• Like 22

2 hours ago, CamelKnight said:

I should've known. I was away for 3 days and it became like this: 507 pages. I start to wonder how many of you guys are robots, how many are shared accounts and how many don't have social lives, work or school! I think at least 5 accounts are @Kasmic's and 7-8 are @angelangie's. I just need to prove it.  HAHAHA! I only have one (1) acc here :P with a busy hectic life. OMO I just only finish watch the sub ep 9 5 min b4 the live streaming of ep 10 and SHHHHH!! dont tell anyone I still havent seen sub ep 10 yet hahaha! :sweatingbullets:

I finally managed to watch episodes 9 and 10 and now I'm here writing this for you while battling 3 mosquitos who are out to get me. No worries though. I don't taste that sweet to them. Unfortunately I'm the only one here so pardon any spelling mistakes while I look around for those little pests!  Who's the mossies?? do u need a fly squat? but this one will be better crazy-monkey-emoticon-110.gif?1292792408

Anyway, episodes 9 and 10. I loved them! Ofcourse, this is getting a bit old since I've loved just about every episode so far, but still. I love how YD got the nerve and be bold about his feelings towards HJ. Ofcourse he got shot down, HJ style. Some might find it a bit harsh but I disagree. HJ acted like she would: she has no interest in him. If she had to choose she'd go for JH and she was straight, clear and upfront about it. I wonder how far YD will step back.

JH has got some making up to do with the entire meddling into HJ's business. He should've known about her reaction or at least told her that he's helping her. She would've declined ofcourse, but it would've been nice for her to know someone has her back.

I do think HJ is going to get into some serious trouble, not just with Internal Affairs but in her relationship with JH as well. Everything is either on of off, black or white. There's no middle ground. She either likes him or she doesn't. If she does that to all aspects of her life and her relationships, she's going to have a hard time accepting flaws in someone. Which makes her relationship to SH rather odd as SH is flawed all over. No matter how cute she is. SH is like HJ's counterpart, which may be why HJ is so fond of her.  Are doctors (in same hospital or clinic) not allowed to be in a relationship with each other?? :blink: Seriously I doubt that. I seen husband and wives opening clinics or working together in the same hospitals in my country so no I dont think that its prohibited at all. 

BTW, did I miss SC in this one? He hasn't died has he? Did I miss that? I haven't seen him here at all while he underwent surgery in ep7/8? Nope SC is not dead his still hanging in there. Im assuming we will see him in our upcoming eps. 

I was amazed when SW came to HJ and offered a renewed friendship. Unfortunately HJ wasn't able to accept it, eventhough she would've wanted to. It makes sense since she's going after SW's dad. HJ could've told her she came to the hospital because of her halmeoni though. Chances are SW forgot her dad operated on her. It's been 13 years. HJ didn't, which will only make SW hate her even more. Feeling she's not good enough to be HJ's friend. I think that if SW had gotten a chance, she would've even offered an apology about the burning building incident.

Nope, SW still thinks that she was right and HJ or SH was wrong with the fire incident. Heck! she still believes her posting those false student/ teacher rumors was right. SW hasnt learnt anything from her past and has grown more immature and bratty (I think thats even too nice to describe her) I hope she changes soon.
I get why HJ couldn't accept her friendship, but it's still sad. And now SW is on a rampage. Internal Affairs is only the beginning. What's going to be next? Relationship between at the workplace which is prohibited? Unruly factor to the Neurosurgery department as HJ is breaking up the team?

@lclarakl ohhh!! dear me chingue see what uproar you've caused. NOOO! repeating of CITT or the other dramas please otherwise the consequences would be MUCH worse. crazy-monkey-emoticon-109.gif?1292792408 crazy-monkey-emoticon-109.gif?1292792408 crazy-monkey-emoticon-109.gif?1292792408 crazy-monkey-emoticon-124.gif?1292792411 crazy-monkey-emoticon-124.gif?1292792411

• Like 20

Hi Ladies, I have decided to delurk after reading 500plus pages of your posts!! Thank you all for the links and detailed insights of the various characters and episodes. 

Any kind soul willing to share the link of the Doctor poster making shoot bst of just KRW and PSH? It was on youtube but deleted due to copyright issues.

I think the comic posted online by puppy will help to get the word out to Boss that Hye Jung is in trouble because of the sports car. I can foresee him storming into the hospital with his men to get HJ out of trouble. And hopefully threaten SW to leave HJ alone!!

Can I just share how much I love the hugging bst coz in that bst you can see JH gently stroking HJ's back with his fingers.

• Like 24

Congrats, we reach 500 pages. You are amazing, Patients. PSH has beautiful hair and she got shampoo advertisement so I think every her co satar really love touching her hair and KRW. Thanks @parmma for the OST. I like this song. I love all Doctors OST, despite the singer are unfamiliar for me.

• Like 21

if this drama end up like CITT i will be very mad. that drama start off with a bang till. the writer start to give more scene to IH.

anyhow i cant wait to see the teaser for episode 11.

also it would be great if PSH/KRW will win some award for their acting in the drama.

• Like 16

58 minutes ago, CeejayA said:

Spoiler

20150505090935_3_1430816975.jpg

cto (kpopbuddy) sunny fashion shoot

aigooo... you better put this kind of picture under spoiler, or woman here will have massive bled1-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862492and the moderator going crazy.

so we have 2 OST in a row?? they are try to bribe us for the last ending or what??

• Like 18

1 hour ago, Kasmic said:

Omo so we have 2 new OST's released. I love it finally we get to hear them. Thanks @missminami and @parmma

One is called "You're Pretty" by JungHo (2Much) and the other "Sunshower" by SE O (Jellycookie)

Hide contents

The song i waiting forr!!!!!! 

Youre pretty jungho <--- didnt even know who is but this song is really catchy. Love! Love!

• Like 19

6 hours ago, lclarakl said:

@maria1983, I don't know if we should be worried or not, but I will say that in both of the dramas I mentioned, there were a couple of things that made me doubt the love of the "OTP" couple. Yes they ended up together, but their 'love' seemed tarnished to me.

When I watched CITT, I got this vibe and absolutely hated that it came to fruition. I'm having a vibe now, I hope the next 2 or 3 episodes will dispel it for me. We've had so much happen quickly within the first 10 episodes, it makes me wonder what's next? I just don't have confidence that Ji Hong and Hye Jung will remain as a couple for the remaining 10 episodes........there will be drama--so I'm expecting a break up. I hope I'm proven wrong and that this drama is going to keep them as a couple for the remaining 10 episodes, but show us how they were able to conquer each obstacle. 

Hello @lclarakl, we meet here again after citt drama..that's drama surely make me frustrated in the middle of story until the end :sweatingbullets: but for Doctor's, i don't know why i get this feeling "JH/HJ will stay together and the love between them will continue to grow until the end they will get married" i hope my prediction becomes true :)

• Like 17

I must agree with @thao_2512...can we move on and not discussing and comparing other drama with Doctors. Lets bring positivity in this thread. We don't  want to offend others who like "the drama" that we don't like...