[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

2 hours ago, onnie1509 said:

by the way with upcoming olympic are we affect or not?

We don't know yet

It starts after next week

I'm waiting for SBS's announcement but since it's SBS's biggest drama right now I believe they will put it on the 1st priority and won't mess up too much

• Like 24

5 minutes ago, liz-danielle said:

ok... got some news from "sider"--- honghonghong prepared a bunch of flowers... I guess he want to apologies?

:w00t::w00t::w00t:

or they already solved the issue ...and now they go on a date . date date .

thank you for the news . you bring lights on this topic ,  good person :)

• Like 22

45 minutes ago, Triton823 said:

OK, finally able to watch ep 10 to see this so-called fight you guys keep talking about. I must admit I was disappointed in that "fight" if you want to call it that. She's mad because he went to find out information on her grandmother's surgery without telling her. I wish she would sit back and take a breather before going all whatever that was about trust. First, HJ hasn't gotten any information from anyone about her grandmother's surgery. Does she actually think that guy is going to tell her anything? She couldn't even notice how the subject made the guy nervous. Secondly, JH has been the knight and shining armor who has done most of the work in getting the little information she has.

Let's talk about SW for just a tad bit, OMG what an obnoxious twit. There is no way in hades I would allow her salvia to come anywhere near my body alive or dead! Though when her father and grandfather both fall (Yes, they will fall because kdrama is all about the good guy winning, unless your a Jedi in Revenge of the Sith...then your just screwed) she will be forced to leave the hospital because everyone will suspect SW of being in cahoots with Dastardly and Muttley that she will have lost all respect from the community and the hospital that it will be unbearable for her to work there.

Other than that great episode!

@Triton823..... Chingu, I agree HJ needs JH's help because he is the chairman's son. If he is involved the guy who assisted SW's father in the surgery will be very worried. Look at how shook up he is when met JH. 

• Like 15

5 hours ago, Triton823 said:

OK, finally able to watch ep 10 to see this so-called fight you guys keep talking about. I must admit I was disappointed in that "fight" if you want to call it that. She's mad because he went to find out information on her grandmother's surgery without telling her. I wish she would sit back and take a breather before going all whatever that was about trust. First, HJ hasn't gotten any information from anyone about her grandmother's surgery. Does she actually think that guy is going to tell her anything? She couldn't even notice how the subject made the guy nervous. Secondly, JH has been the knight and shining armor who has done most of the work in getting the little information she has.

Let's talk about SW for just a tad bit, OMG what an obnoxious twit. There is no way in hades I would allow her salvia to come anywhere near my body alive or dead! Though when her father and grandfather both fall (Yes, they will fall because kdrama is all about the good guy winning, unless your a Jedi in Revenge of the Sith...then your just screwed) she will be forced to leave the hospital because everyone will suspect SW of being in cahoots with Dastardly and Muttley that she will have lost all respect from the community and the hospital that it will be unbearable for her to work there.

Other than that great episode!

I think you definitely MISSED the point.

She asked him NOT to meddle her business because he DIDN'T share his burden with her. Don't forget HJ came to JH to ask for help about grandma in the 1st place....

But she wasn't happy about it's always been 1-side that she shared and would seek for help but he KEEPS everything in himself. She has been holding it the whole ep and having him trying to help her even she asked him not to is the last drop. It doesn't matter what she can get. The thing is HJ has been taken care of herself just fine without anyone help. So has JH. They are both too independent. He wanted her to change and rely on him but he doesn't change it himself and rely on her.

But it's not how a relationship works and if they want to make it work, they need to open up and work together.

Like HJ's grandma said JH doesn't trust people ( when they met in front of her house) and it's time to him to put his guard down if he wants to have a real relationship with HJ

• Like 23

33 minutes ago, beatiwhitedream said:

Hi, everyone.

It is sad to see my favorite character Hong Ji Hong crushed.

I love you guys and this thread so much. And, I try to be an active member of forum. :D

Hello , hello :) Welcome . Enjoy the ride with us ...we seams a little CRAZY , but we are not . :)

Here we only talk about how amazing hands  JH has . :)))  In the end PEOPLE ALIKE ARE IN THE SAME PLACE ... i really believe this . they are on this topic . :D

• Like 20

59 minutes ago, leim said:

....... I think Kim Rae Won is man who likes to run his fingers through the hair of his lover....am shivering just thinking about it ....:w00t: hahaha got to go and clear my mind.

Ohhh y i am not suprised w that hand :sweatingbullets::phew:

Btw, happy 500 to us!;)

• Like 14

Han Hye-jin gets guest spot on ‘Doctors’

20203116.jpg

Actress Han Hye-jin will appear in the popular SBS drama “Doctors” as a guest, according to a person affiliated with the entertainment scene on Wednesday.

Han reportedly took part in shooting for the drama on Wednesday, and the episode is scheduled to be released next week.

“Han has never thought of leaving the entertainment scene, and she took part in [‘Doctors’] because she thought it was a good opportunity,” said a source close to the actress.

Han has not starred in any projects since she became pregnant in 2014, but is reportedly mulling offers ranging from movies to TV dramas.

Han married Korean professional football player Ki Sung-yueng, who is eight years her junior, in July 2013. She delivered a baby girl in September 2015.

Han first became famous for the drama “Be Strong, Geum-soon!” in 2005. Since then, she has starred in dramas such as “Jejungwon” (2010) and “Syndrome” (2012). She was also one of the main hosts for the reality program “Healing Camp” from 2011 to 2013.

By Jin Min-ji

http://koreajoongangdaily.joins.com/news/article/Article.aspx?aid=3021546

GREAT NEWS!

• Like 21

2 hours ago, beatiwhitedream said:

Hi, everyone.

This is the first time I have joined an international forum. I have been a fan of Park Shin Hye since 2013 after loving “Go Dok Mi” character in “The flower boys next door”, but I supported her since 2009 because I really love the film “You are beautful” :D

In my country, I have been participating in a big forum for a long time where you can read many interesting post about films, characters or idols. But I feel tired litle by little beacause of the fandoms’ war in the fanpages and the online newsspapers. “Doctors” is being compared with “Uncoltrollably fond”, “W”,... now and teenager being a big part of the fanpages prefers “Jung Yoon Do” to “Hong Ji Hong”. It is sad to see my favorite character Hong Ji Hong crushed.

As I’m a silent reader in Soompi, I’m deeply impressed by your objective and rich assessment about all of characters and the film. There are many scenes I don’t pay attention to, but they become meaningfully by your posts.

I love you guys and this thread so much. And, I try to be an active member of forum. :D

No your favorite (and our fave) Ji Hong is not crushed. Most youngsters who mostly based superficial looks will prefer YD without knowing the in-depth story, but JH is preferred by the super majority so dont worry. :) 

I belong to the young generation but I prefer Ji Hong way than YD. :lol:

• Like 24