[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

Stuck in a jam and Tori Kelly - Dear No One started playing. This song that PSH shared now makes so much more sense to me.

Totally reflects HJ. 

Appreciating the drama and the song on a whole new level. 

• Like 14

1 hour ago, beatiwhitedream said:

Oh, I feel excited when I think about Park Shin Hye and Kim Rae Won will become a couple in the real life. He might always touch her hair BTS I watched. Do you mind about BTS making teaster film? It is the scene four main characters stay by the camera. Yoon Kyun Sang and Lee Sung Kyung behave normally, but Kim Rae Won hugs Park Shin Hye suddenly when they see a interesting thing in the camera. As it would seem Shin Hye isn’t embarrassed by this hug. He seems to like her.

Park Shin Hye usually have close actions with her colleagues whether they are women or men, because she’s quite manly and liberal so she has many friends. But in the episode Ji Hong gives Hye Jung an action between human and human, BTS show us that Shin Hye fixes his necktie. It is a romantic action in real life. I haven’t seen her another same action with her partners in any her film. So, she seems to like him.

I consider whether Kim Rae Won has the good chemistry with his another colleagues. All of BTSs may occur unnaturally in case the producer want to show with us to increase the rating. If it is truth, our actor and actress should be given Daesang for their deep acting, haha. I will please in this situation.

I like to see a small woman protected by a mature man, so it’s the first time I really hope to ship Shin Hye with someone. Rae Won oppa, don’t let us disappointedly. :D

KRW hugged Shin Hye? aww I like it. can you share which bts? I think I havent watched yet 

• Like 9

17 hours ago, liz-danielle said:

ok... got some news--- honghonghong prepared a bunch of flowers... I guess he want to apologies?

Yeap I'm quoting my own message coz I found the photo already (from KRW fans page). Will upload once I'm back home. 

• Like 19

1 hour ago, thao_2512 said:

Shinhye is manly? lol I'm not sure if she is happy to hear that. Do you mean she is tomboy-ish and easy going? There is a huge difference 

I'm not KRW fan so I can't say much about him but Shinhye always takes care of others including the staffs. Like she is fixing stuffs for them all the time. She must have like everyone then :P.

I really don't mind we are shipping them but... I hope people try to get to know them a bit better rather than assuming every little and see only what you want to see. You can easily be disappointed and would hate them later for your own assumptions when thing doesn't turn out the way you want . I have seen many cases... Shipping can be dangerous 

I just shared this at their shipper thread, I'll share it here too (I'm done with shipping a long time ago and just I support her with whomever  she chooses) 

Back to KRW and PSH, I can see why they get along so well...

Shinhye loves sport and KRW used to be athletic right?

They both can cook and enjoy cooking/feeding others

Both can play musical instruments? 

So they have a lot to talk about lol

They are from the same school too... More things to talk about 

Shinhye usually takes care others. And because KRW is a lot older... he is mature and takes care her well... so I can see why she enjoys it, especially after working with mostly same age actors for a long time 

Another thing is shinhye is his fan too... If I remember correctly she has mentioned him twice last year. That's why you can see the difference in the way she behaves compared to her other costars

Yups, well said.. As a shipper, many time I only see what I wanna see.. I've learned my lesson in very hard way.. So from now on I will pledge myself only enjoy the drama, not assuming anything just based on their action only.. Let's left their personal life alone and separate it from their character in drama..

So, this is so far the best drama that i've ever watch.. Didn't watch drama for almost 2 years, just to wait Shin Hye came out from her "silent year of finishing education".. But I hate what media do, comparing Doctors with another drama.. 

• Like 18

2 hours ago, lclarakl said:

As far as I'm concerned, they've already been separated for 13 years and faced a lot of trials; but they are also a couple that fell in love 13 years ago--they were different people back then. Yet it seems as if they are trying to pick up from where they left off emotionally, but they need to get to know the people they are today; they've matured and changed.  

Wow, you worded this so beautifully, haha. What a great explanation for their current state. :'D

• Like 22

On 7/19/2016 at 11:23 PM, dhia205 said:

i actually hesitate to share this or not, this is my 1st FMV ever (probably my last too hehehe....) i don't think this is good, it's just that i love the song. hope you guys like it 

Thank You Ms. Legend Congrats on your 1st FMV. I'm happy you shared this w/us and enjoyed it.

On 7/19/2016 at 11:28 PM, UnniSarah said:

I know what you mean... He is so cute and sexy when he does that. Like the time he was telling HJ not to go out with SC. He made laugh so much when he talks like that. KIM RAE WON IS OOOOZING WITH SEX APPEAL. I have been praying for a shower scene please ... LMAO LMAO 

evil-smile-onion-head-emoticon.gifAmen sister I'm praying w/you

@whiteangel25 I just want to thank you for all the translations:heart:

I have to start getting dressed for work:crazy: So Good Morning/Good Afternoon/Good Evening Patients. 

• Like 20

2 hours ago, CamelKnight said:

I absolutely disagree with you here :) I do think SW has changed, though not a lot. Her approaching HJ to settle things and get their friendship back on track, means to me she's at least learned to move on. She made the first step to ammend things between them. That counts for something. HJ never tried, eventhough she knew they studied together and had seen SW.

True I must admit I was surprise that SW wanted to "talk it over with HJ" and try to make amends with her.  But did she really genuinely wanted to amend things? I dunno I still cant pinpoint her character. I think I need master @bebebisous33 analysis to think this through but she's on hols so I shouldnt disturb her Mian mian .... ignore my shout out. crazy-monkey-emoticon-077.gif?1292792399 Enjoy your trip. crazy-monkey-emoticon-077.gif?1292792399  Let me give it a go. 

If I was to give SW any credit I would say that maybe since SW thinks HJ doesnt want to rekindle their friendship (as what was shown in ep 9) she saw HJ more as an enemy and hence why later she never hesitated and called internal affairs on her. But then again my hunch thinks she's such a spoilt princess that even if they did rekindle their friendship her jealously and anger over HJ will still make her want to call internal affairs.  Most importantly before SW spoke to HJ, SW dressed herself in shorts with heavy makeup and looking very unprofessional to purposely as she puts to be the bad girl. If she already had her mind set to be the bad girl why would she turn around and try to be friends with HJ. Doesnt make sense right? So no I dont think she had any genuine intentions of making amends at all. nah-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?1292793775

Spoiler

9a8ce8fdc142d8d634f99c35f3c46ce3.png

179c09d6893bbdf25d456b14f97b8575.gif

734a23252bc8821c56642876178f54a5.png

a88746c2aec102d8757df7ef1c1a5876.png

As for HJ and the bit you said that I highlighted in yellow, I know you would agree that HJ (at this stage or even in the past) cannot be friends with SW knowing that her Father is to blame of her Grandmother's death. It's not that she never tried its because she cant be her friend and rather they remain distant from each other so that if the truth is revealed things wont be as complicated. Also in ep 4, when they first met each other she saw how SW was still angry at her and still the B...p that she was in the past. Why bother make amends with someone like SW because I wouldnt too. (*sigh*) I really want to try to like SW but she's such a lost girl. 

Spoiler

ep 4

d734a735a9efea1f59f5d3cfed728088.gif

fa9bb52bb6ebd0d601ba2aac6baceba0.gif

• Like 21

2 hours ago, lclarakl said:

Again, you're missing my point. I'm not saying this will be another CITT, because I don't think anyone would try to do what the PD did in that drama--she basically rewrote what the writer had written on set.  If I'm not looking at what the characters are saying and to whom they're saying them, then what's the use in watching the drama if it's not about trying to understand what's being said and why it's being said?  I'm also very familiar with this particular writer and have watched 3 of her dramas.  This poster summed up the writer perfectly:

This writer usually have her characters say things for a reason. When Hye Jung said those words to Yoon Do, I understand she in her own way is trying to speak up for Ji Hong, but they were also meant to comfort Yoo Do and let him know he could lean on her........didn't care for that line and several other others that I will keep to myself for the peace of mind of the thread. :lol:  

Hi Chingu,

I respect your opinion .... I did not mean to say that one should not look too deeply.... but I had said that not to look with fear clouding your eyes.... I feel you are scarred by CITT like many others and that is having an effect on you while interpreting writers intentions.... 

Hye Jung clearly stated that nothing can be possible between her and JYD... if you feel she was too soft in rejecting him.... i disagree... because time and again she stated that she is not comfortable with him , with him trying to become close to her... any sort of physical intimacy... she even rejected going to lunch with him outside hospital canteen.... I think she couldnt do anything more than that especially because JYD did not cross his limits with her and did not deserve to be dealt with too harshly

• Like 18

12 minutes ago, Kasmic said:

Calling translator @whiteangel25 what does this say?

esp this bit... PSH personnel msg to her fans am I right?

Cr. PSH DC gallery

I already translated the first one here about sorry about the second one, coz of the dark color background plus I can't read her handwriting that well. I can read PS and it's cute though. "If I become a pig, it's all your responsibility". (T/N: She used "your" as "nor-nim" like Young Gook always does.) 

• Like 23

54 minutes ago, evie7 said:

Thank You Ms. Legend Congrats on your 1st FMV. I'm happy you shared this w/us and enjoyed it.

evil-smile-onion-head-emoticon.gifAmen sister I'm praying w/you

@whiteangel25 I just want to thank you for all the translations:heart:

I have to start getting dressed for work:crazy: So Good Morning/Good Afternoon/Good Evening Patients. 

crazy-monkey-emoticon-116.gif?1292792410thank u chingu @evie7 .. i become legend thanks to Doctors :lol:. it's nice to know you ejoy it too.. but i don't think i have enough talent to make it again,now i know editing is hard, no wonder Variety show PD are stressed all the time

• Like 13

2 hours ago, thao_2512 said:

Shinhye is manly? lol I'm not sure if she is happy to hear that. Do you mean she is tomboy-ish and easy going? There is a huge difference 

I'm not KRW fan so I can't say much about him but Shinhye always takes care of others including the staffs. Like she is fixing stuffs for them all the time. She must have like everyone then :P.

I really don't mind we are shipping them but... I hope people try to get to know them a bit better rather than assuming every little and see only what you want to see. You can easily be disappointed and would hate them later for your own assumptions when thing doesn't turn out the way you want . I have seen many cases... Shipping can be dangerous 

I just shared this at their shipper thread, I'll share it here too (I'm done with shipping a long time ago and just I support her with whomever  she chooses) 

Back to KRW and PSH, I can see why they get along so well...

Shinhye loves sport and KRW used to be athletic right?

They both can cook and enjoy cooking/feeding others

Both can play musical instruments? 

So they have a lot to talk about lol

They are from the same school too... More things to talk about 

Shinhye usually takes care others. And because KRW is a lot older... he is mature and takes care her well... so I can see why she enjoys it, especially after working with mostly same age actors for a long time 

Another thing is shinhye is his fan too... If I remember correctly she has mentioned him twice last year. That's why you can see the difference in the way she behaves compared to her other costars

Oh, I want to express everything gladly and comfortably. I’m sorry if this misunderstanding make you unhappily.

I must emphasize a point that I’m a fan of Park Shin Hye only and only. I would like to ship Park Shin Hye and Kim Rae Won when I feel he is a mature man and her senior. In the last post, I showed that those scenes we watched can only be what the producer want us to see. I like all people who take care of Park Shin Hye , include her friends, her colleagues, her costars an and her fans. Kim Rae Won is same as them. I ship her and him because it is a fun hope with me and they have good chemistry. I may be sure I’m fully  rational to distinguish the film from the real life.

In the end, I’m sorry again. Thank you because of your ideals. I hope this post will help you to understand my thoughts.

• Like 24