[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

12 minutes ago, Kasmic said:

I thought it was just one question- dating and that he will ask her again later witha hope of a yes response. That means he asked the question with a kiss and is waiting for her response...kekeke! she better respond back to that kiss then. Oh my dear heart... Swooning like crazy.

But somehow I think she'll step back and tell him that she's not ready for a relationship. Her need to find the truth behind her  grandmother death and maybe her family problems is keeping her preoccupied....*sigh* HJ you need to lean on him. Trust him and let him help you. crazy-monkey-emoticon-051.gif?1292792392  JH wait for your girl...she'll come running soon crazy-monkey-emoticon-108.gif?1292792407

JH asked "do you want me to ask you 2nd question now?" HJ answered "No, not now" --> at the end of ep5 while met JH's friend was asking JH to introduce him to HJ. That's why I am curious what will be his 2nd question then....

• Like 15

CmvWu_aUsAIEYqK.jpg

[7/7/16 IG @yjiinp]

Actress Lim Ji Yeon To Make Cameo Appearance In “Doctors”

Actress Lim Ji Yeon will be making a special appearance in the drama “Doctors.”

A source from the actress’s agency states, “She will be making a special appearance on ‘Doctors.’ She has a connection to the drama writer Ha Myung Hee through the drama ‘High Society.'”

Lim Ji Yeon also appeared in the drama “Jackpot,” which was the previous drama before “Doctors” aired on SBS.

Meanwhile, “Doctors” is about doctors named Yoo Hye Jung (Park Shin Hye) and Hong Ji Hong (Kim Rae Won) who meet again after knowing each other in the past and fight through the hidden cruelty of the medical world.

http://www.soompi.com/2016/07/06/actress-lim-ji-yeon-make-cameo-appearance-doctors/

• Like 21

8 minutes ago, parmma said:

Mod edit: Do not quote pictures.

Actress Lim Ji Yeon will be making a special appearance in the drama “Doctors.”

A source from the actress’s agency states, “She will be making a special appearance on ‘Doctors.’ She has a connection to the drama writer Ha Myung Hee through the drama ‘High Society.'”

Lim Ji Yeon also appeared in the drama “Jackpot,” which was the previous drama before “Doctors” aired on SBS.

Meanwhile, “Doctors” is about doctors named Yoo Hye Jung (Park Shin Hye) and Hong Ji Hong (Kim Rae Won) who meet again after knowing each other in the past and fight through the hidden cruelty of the medical world.

maybe another story?

• Like 6

21 minutes ago, chroniclurker said:

@parmma mentioned that Im Ji Yeon will be making a cameo. I'm excited to know what role will she be playing?

Injoo fresh from Gangnam. LOL what a twist. Although HJ is indeed beautiful and admirable, I wish they'd give the other doctors another love interest. 

2. Yoon Kyoon Sang (Doctor Crush)

He toyed with our emotions as Ha Ji Won's persuasive ex-boyfriend Seung Hee in The Time That I Loved You, 7000 Days. Once again, he will proves he's a force to be reckoned with as Jung Yoon Do in his new medical series. 

I find this funny considering he looked like a teenager arguing with his father when JH was shouting at him after the attack. 

• Like 12

There is this one thing I LOVE about the actors is how their roles here are complete opposite from their previous roles.

PSH- No words needed.

KRW- In Punch he was a manipulative lawyer. TBH it kinda creeped me out sometimes. And here he is such a charmer.

YKS- LOL...Someone mentioned in DB that Moo-hyul would be turning in his grave watching YD lol.

LSK- Well she is still a baddie but literally nothing like In-Ha

The actor playing Kim Tae Ho- He was a villain in Signal

P.S- Min Suk is still a puppy tho lol.....

• Like 21

1 hour ago, alcides14 said:

Come on, they just kiss for the first time. Where is the romance? It is the perfect kiss for the occasion. If you give all in the 1st time, what else to keep the man interest? Easy comes easy goes. Men love to explore, they can be straight forward, :Pbut they love women that play a little hard to get. 

Well, I didn't say the kiss wasn't perfect. I was hoping it would continue in ep 7.. a girl (me) can dream, right? :D I might be the only one and that's ok.;)

HJ is such a multi-dimensional character that I think JH will probably be interested for a very long time. Do you think HJ will play hard to get? I'm not so sure - I think she's pretty straightforward.

• Like 11

27 minutes ago, jeijei said:

Injoo fresh from Gangnam. LOL what a twist. Although HJ is indeed beautiful and admirable, I wish they'd give the other doctors another love interest. 

Agree with the last line! Too much competition for HJ seems like already a feast :D

• Like 10

@parmma I love the Instagram photo of JH and HJ quotes - my favorite one: ".. So your dating cells have died" love that one! Maybe someone can start a compilation of JH's best lines. They can totally be the cheesiest pick-up lines and it would work on me :D Shhh- don't tell my hubby :w00t:

• Like 12

2 hours ago, Agie said:

This scene is funny...JH so giddy receiving the flower from HJ, even asking the meaning of this flower, and HJ answer is really epic with her straight face....LOL

And...yup JH adoptive father is single man base on character description

credit to pshdaily twitter

Anyone notice the description? He is a good man but has a little black hole. I guess this little black hole that could endanger his position as one of the hospital owner. 

@Agie...I noticed the little black hole and it has saddened me a lot because he has done so much good too. I think that little black hole is what shapes him to be a better person. It shaped him to adopt Ji Hong, teach Ji Hong and made him one of the best surgeon in his field. No one is perfect and that is why Ji Hong has the same perfectionist disease. :tears::tears::tears::tears::tears::tears::tears::tears::tears::tears::tears::tears::tears::D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

THANKS FOR SHARING CHINGU 

• Like 16

3 hours ago, lc85 said:

@Kasmic He does appear to be a "good" guy or one of the good guys. I mean he did raise HJH and he turned out well, even after the traumatic experience of his parents' deaths. I can only imagine how difficult it must have been to raise a child whose parents have suddenly died. That is not an easy task. So bittersweet when I think about how this tragedy brought them together. Do we know anything about JHs adoptive mom? I may have missed this - I'm sorry if this was already discussed.

I just don't understand why, if JHs dad is a powerful figure in the story, why he didn't just get rid of SWs grandpa. Why is he keeping this backstabbing opportunist around? What does he have to gain by that? Just wondering if anyone else is wondering about that -- while we are all impatiently waiting for Monday to see if their first kiss got more intense.:P

HJH's father has been a long friend with SW's grandfather hence they were so close. However, the adoption must have caused a riff in their friendship because suddenly he had a son and later, HJH was studying much better than SW's father. Remember, SW's father graduated at an average university, while HJH graduated at the Seoul University. So it hurt the pride of SW's grandfather. Besides, HJH's father (Doo Sik) said that his son wasn't a real doctor as he would focus too much on money.

I also don't believe that Doo Sik (HJH's father) has anything to do with the covering up of Halmoni's surgery. I am quite sure, SW's grandfather did it, thinking that not even Doo Sik would even look into it because he doesn't know this woman. I don't think that SW's father has made a connection between HJ and JH either. 

As for the black hole: maybe HJH's father was involved in the car accident that caused the death of JH's parents. Maybe out of guilt, he decided to adopt JH later. First, he helped the orphanage where JH was living and realised that it was not good enough. And that's the black hole. JH discovers that he is responsible for his parents' death, however I don't think that JH would really blame him. 

1 hour ago, Raquel Bastian said:

I have not seen any hint that JH would like to lead their hospital.. i dunno if that is good or bad. 

Because he doesn't see the problem. He knows that SW's grandfather is a close friend to his own father hence he doesn't expect any dirty tricks from SW's grandfather. He doesn't expect any betrayal. Moreover, he is not really aware of the fight between his father's vision and the vision of SW's father. 

• Like 20

K-drama ‘Doctors’ Set To Sizzle This Summer On ONE HD!

Spoiler

Doctors Keyart (1)

One of summer‘s most anticipated K-dramas is finally here! Watch ‘Doctors‘, starring Park Shin Hye, Kim Rae Won, Lee Sung Kyung and Yoon Kyun Sang on ONE HD within 24 hours of its premiere on Korean television!

Yoo Hye-jeong (portrayed by Park Shin-hye) was a troublemaker in high school with a prickly personality. Due to her many childhood scars, Hye Jung keeps her heart closed towards other people. Thrown out of her house by her father after her mother’s death, Hye Jung lived with her grandmother, who tried to make her a better person.

Spoiler

Doctors Keyart (3)

However, she changes after meeting her mentor Hong Ji-hong (portrayed by Kim Rae-won), who plays a key role in transforming her life from a “hopeless” delinquent to a compassionate doctor.

Catch all the romance and action in ‘Doctors’ every Tuesday and Wednesday at 8.10pm by tuning to ONE HD (Astro B.yond Channel 393)!

http://k-popped.com/2016/06/k-drama-doctors-set-to-sizzle-this-summer-on-one-hd/

• Like 16

I don't see HJH leading the hospital in the end. I think after all the power fight, the one eventually leading as the new Director would be Chief Neurologist. However, I am really not interested at all in these hospital politics. I hope the writer will keep it to minimal as deemed necessary for character growth, which I hope will be the focus of the drama.

• Like 13