[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

1 hour ago, bebebisous33 said:

To me, he will ask her again if he can date her. After watching the last two episodes again, I noticed that HJ changed her behavior towards JH:

- At the end of the episode 4, she still sees his approach as aggressive, but then she realises that she is wrong so that she promises him not to react like that any longer.

- However, this makes JH realise how HJ has lived her life until now therefore she should learn to accept help and protection from others.

- During the OP, she refuses any help from JH, she only accepts his mental support because she still thinks, she needs no one and doesn't need to rely on anyone.

- At the end of the episode 5, when she is lying on the ground, she sees JH's face and that's how she realises that she has been wrong all along. By not accepting any help, she will make JH worry about her. Therefore she speaks about forgiveness and to forgive herself because she was so sure, she shouldn't accept any help and protection as she thought, she didn't need to rely on anyone. After the assault, she realises that accepting protection is not all about herself (as if she was incompetent), it is about the others who want to do something for the ones they like or love.

- Hence in the episode 6, she decides to ask help from JH. He can help her to get that procedural surgery file of her grandmother. This is the first time, she asks for help and indirectly for "protection".

- Yet JH refuses first. This is very interesting because first she wants to ask him if she can help him with the surgery, but since he is with his father, she decides to go to JYD in order to ask if he can help her with the surgery. So in this episode, we observe HJ approaching others and asking for help, something she had never done before.

- The other changement is that after the assault, she accepts from JH to be hugged and later to dance with him and to be kissed. She has understood that JH really cares for her. 

As conclusion, she has not only accepted that JH can enter into her life, but also YD. She has opened up, and most importantly, she has opened her heart.

Now back to your question: what will happen in the episode 7? 

I believe that

- JH will ask her again to date him

- JH discovers that YD took care of the stepmother's surgery and he might get upset because she asked YD for help.

- It would be great if JH confronted the stepmother with her rude behavior. So far, her daughter has no idea what happened 13 years ago. She asked her mother how could her eonnie act as if she didn't recognise them?

- YD might discover about JH's intentions towards HJ and SW might reveal their past hoping that this might make him mad at HJ.    

I love it. I really want JH to confront the evil step mother.....I am pretty sure more exciting and brilliant scenes for the next epi... 

• Like 8

2 hours ago, Raquel Bastian said:

can't help to check on the comments from other sites, and kinda sad that people are underwhelmed/disappointed with the kiss, i hope this will not result to slip of the ratings huhu

preview where are you? redemption time hehehe 

I think you mean drama beans blogging site seriously I am happy that there isn't any  one here sharing their review about episode 6 seriously this site from episode 1 write negatives about the drama I hate them and I hope they stop recapping the drama it will be better 

• Like 10

@amadeusFirst of all, thanks for joining this thread and this forum! cheerleader pink mousecute-rabbit-emoticon-21.gif?1301940532IF you have any question, you can ask me, since I am a moderator!;)

1 hour ago, amadeus said:

I love it. I really want JH to confront the evil step mother.....I am pretty sure more exciting and brilliant scenes for the next epi... 

Then thanks for the compliment! crazy monkey

I had another idea for the next episode: what if YD witnesses the kiss scene? 

We know that he decided to take the surgery of HJ's stepmother hence he called her and left a message on her voicemail. However, she never replied. Since she left the hospital, he knows where she hangs around: the Sooni Hawaii Bar as she once invited him to join her there. So he decides to go there. We know that JH was waiting for her there. YD witnesses the kiss scene from afar and is shocked. Honestly, I would like it to happen because it would serve very well our purpose:

- YD realises that HJ has no experience with men: the kiss is pure and innocent

- Sure, he is hurt, but on the other hand, he observes that the relationship doesn't seem to be that deep. As conclusion, he has got some chances.

- Finally, this gives YD the opportunity to realise that SW will lie, as soon as she starts saying that JH and HJ had an unethical relationship in the past. IF this really happens: He saw with his own eyes that JH kissed her for the first time.

Although YD might be jealous of JH, I don't think that he will allow those rumours to circulate because it would hurt HJ the most. From my point of view, YD is a very innocent man and he will do anything to protect her as well.

What do you think about it? 

• Like 17

My dear friends, your fingers are dangerous. :o I have to read about ten pages.:huh: It's that I don't want to miss anything! :rolleyes: 

But before I start reading, I want to share this with you. Maybe someone brought it, so I apologize if I'm repeating this. For me this was interesting and very significant. It is as if he was grabbing her and would not let go. Isn't wonderful? Does this gesture does not make you love him more?  Someone knows the catalog where you can buy men like him? I want one!:wub:

• Like 14

That's nice one. YD will discover how bad SW is.     I like HJ's friend SN , She 's very cute.  She's really a true friend of HJ.

I'm glad she's  always there for HJ.  I love their friendship....

• Like 10

8 minutes ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

no one gave me a dope on Ji Soo.. can someone throw light on why he is popular?

He has charisma and charming personality I love his acting and his facial feature you can Go to Asian wiki to see his drama profile so you can understand his popularity 

• Like 13

13 minutes ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

I advise you to watch 1min of his performance in Angry Mom, and you'll understand. The guy steals every scene he is in, he has so much charisma/presence and he is super handsome (tall, good features) and he can ACT super well for a newbie like him. He also has so much chemistry with everybody on screen. 

Watch his compilation :)

• Like 13

32 minutes ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

Idk everything about him is so amazing like he has so much charisma. I've been a follower since Angry Mom and he's super popular now lol

• Like 7

48 minutes ago, SukBin said:

I am totally disappointed with some of the recapping sites especially DB.... I have seen recaps of dramas that were outright boring to death being mentioned as engrossing and the recapper prodding people to have patience for it..... but when it comes to Doctors.... it looks like the recapper has been disillusioned with the drama right from the beginning... especially offended that Doctors dared to show that a teacher fell in love with a student and not to mention expecting it to be more of Doctoresque genre than of Romantic drama genre... In my view if the recapper does not identify with the drama.. they can stop recapping it... instead of disillusioning people who love the drama and turning off people who rely on DB recaps to decide if they want to watch the drama.... Looks like the very fact that Doctors is loved by so many people and is a ratings monster is hard to swallow for some... since it does not suit their palate of drama taste.... Just hope they stop recapping or bring in some one else who is not cynic in their approach towards "Doctors'drama.

I am ranting especially about DB... because honestly its one of the recapping sites i had respect for ...but seems like I need to review my opinion about it....

DB recapper is entitled to their own opinion. Just because someone dislikes something it doesn't mean all of us have to and vice versa. We are individuals after all. I don't agree with the recapper but it doesn't stop me from loving this show. There is something very addictive about this drama. Also, I hope people watch the drama for themselves and make their own judgements.

• Like 22