[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

23 hours ago, Kasmic said:

No answers is what Im getting

So what questions are left to answer? I was under the impression that all questions were answered but if you still have questions, please ask them so I can do whatever I can do answer them.

• Like 4

On 30/07/2017 at 2:45 AM, Kasmic said:

Boy did the shippers set off when our OTP came to the same event. Though not captured Im sure they will butt heads, rub shoulders, glance-wave-smile-and laugh at each other.....nawww the possibilities is endless and making me everso giddy. YAY!!!!

HA HA HA

they was like  tunderstorm ... never i my life saw someone walk that fast . hahahaha

morning !!!

• Like 5

Remember the helipad scene...HAHAHA! here is the Turkish version. Im pretty sure they used the same lines and OMO I wonder if the lady behind is suppose to SW character :joy:

One thing, Im glad that they are making Hong Hong character as charismatic as KRW did. :wub:

• Like 4

25 minutes ago, Kasmic said:

Remember the helipad scene...HAHAHA! here is the Turkish version. Im pretty sure they used the same lines and OMO I wonder if the lady behind is suppose to SW character :joy:

One thing, Im glad that they are making Hong Hong character as charismatic as KRW did. :wub:

and still ... why do i see the turkish scene like a parody ?

hahahahaha

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 7/8/2016 at 1:13 PM, andreasofia16 said:

:o This is insane. We have 300 pages. When the drama ends, we could have easily over a thousand pages. I have near 10 pages with a lot of interesting posts to read. I'll try to read them all before the preview 'landing' here because there will be a total madness and much more to read. :huh:

I came across this post (I was doing a little comparison)....Yes, this thread is over 1200 pages and going strong.  It was really a good drama. 

So what happened to the comments and pages between Sept 2017 - Jan 6, 2018? Why were they deleted?

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...