Quantcast

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Okay Patients it's exactly 30 minutes before we see what happens to our dear Soo Chul (Jisoo)! Gear up and open your links early  @Kasmic @jeonghyang @bebebisous33 @maplekist @drmjs @inshara

Anyone in need of a CHARMING, EFFICIENT, PROTECTIVE, SMART, THOUGHTFUL, & WITTY Doctor with LTE-like Speed skills in Dating? Kindly raise your hand/s, feet, or whatever you can manage ヾ(。>

(Borrowed picture from @MAROSA_JIN's post.) (The sweet/cute/adorable one with KRW and PSH) (Warning: Really long, but totally worth it.)   Translation: Caption: 1. Arcade date

Posted Images

On 3/2/2020 at 6:07 PM, Bojun said:

Watching episode 1 and my 3rd Park Shin Hye drama after Memories of Alhambra and Pinocchio. Don’t really like medical dramas but trying this out and liking it so far. Park Shin Hye has a kick-richard simmons role here that is different from the first two that I have watched.

Okay just finished episode 1 and did some reading. So the teacher is going to be her love interest later on!!! Personally I don’t find any chemistry between them. I’m a guy and naturally watch k drama because of the leading lady and the overall story but I also like good chemistry between the love team. 

Up to episode 4 now and there has been a couple of scenes showing "sweet" moment (i.e. microscope moment and the guy running after the girl) between the leads but sadly I still don't feel the chemistry unlike other Park Shin Hye dramas I've watched. I will still soldier on with the remaining episodes because of Park Shin Hye's amazing acting.

I guess different people have different tastes.  I find the chemistry between the two of them very good. You can see sparks flying whenever ML looked at the FL as a man. Compared to her earlier dramas, PSH improved a lot here in terms of kissing. I also enjoyed Pinnochio and Memories of the Alhambra but I would rank Doctors higher in terms of the romance.

• Like 1

[#Tweezers_Doctors] My best friend became my patient ...

495,842 views • Jul 21 2020

cr. SBS Drama

• Like 1

Weekly wave drama ranking (4th wk July)

Imagen

Meanwhile,'Doctors' starring Park Shin-hye and Kim Rae-won, who recorded 20% ratings in 2016, rose to the010th place. Through the new dramas that dominate the top ranks,'Doctors', which appeared like a comet, are expected to see which old drama will have the glory of reverse driving.

full article.https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/029/0002614004 https://

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

tumblr_ocgn6wSopv1stz29co1_250.gif

(소름) 남편인 줄 알았던 보호자의 진짜 정체?:angry:동공으로 연기하는 한혜진..! 《닥터스 / 모았캐치 / 스브스캐치》

(Creepy) The true identity of the guardian who thought he was a husband  《Doctors / Collect Catch / Sves Catch》

3,311,082 views • Jul 20. 2020

cr. SBS Catch
SBS Catch

[K-Star’s Best Character] Park Shin Hye Shows Off Her “Majestic” Charms with ‘The Doctors’

by krishkimabout 5 hours ago

Edited by Hwang Hong Sun

Translated by Kim Hoyeun

psh1.jpg

Credit: SBS

Park Shin Hye, who made her face known through Lee Seung Hwan’s Flower music video, was initially preparing to make her debut as a singer, but thanks to her performances in the music video, she turned her path to become an actor. In 2003, she appeared in her first drama by playing the child role of Han Jung Seo in Stairway to Heaven, drawing much attention for her mature and delicate acting.

After playing several child roles, Park Shin Hye took on the leading role in the 2009 drama You’re Beautiful, taking a step forward as an actor. She played the role of Go Mi Nyu, who joined an idol group on behalf of her twin brother, and became the next Hallyu star, gaining huge popularity not only in Korea but also in Japan and China. Since then, she has been called the “Drama Queen,” making back-to-back hits with My Cute Guys, The Heirs, and Pinocchio.

psh3.jpg

She took a brief hiatus after working nonstop and returned to the drama scene in 2016 with SBS drama The Doctors. The drama tells the story of a man and a woman who became doctors after overcoming their past wounds, finding their path and true love. In in, Park Shin Hye played Yoo Hye Jung, who changed after meeting her mentor from being a tough bully in school to a compassionate doctor.

Park Shin Hye, who mostly played innocent and kind characters, challenged a dramatic transformation through The Doctors. She portrayed Yoo Hye Jung’s outspoken and confident personality briskly and also showed off her girl crush charm by personally performing the action sequences in the scene where she fights a gangster causing trouble at the hospital. In fact, Park Shin Hye was burdened by the fact that all the dramas she starred in before The Doctors were successful, but rather, because she was prepared for the failure, she was able to act more candidly and draw more sympathy.

psh2.jpg

Thanks to her drastic transformation, The Doctors received great love with an average audience rating of 20%, and Park Shin Hye successfully continued to be an unbeaten “Drama Queen.” With this drama, Park Shin Hye successfully broke away from her fixed images and expanded her acting spectrum.

Park Shin Hye, who revived the depressed theater district in June with her movie #ALIVE, will return to the small screen with JTBC drama Sisyphus: The Myth with Jo Seung Woo. I look forward to Park Shin Hye’s performance in the SF mystery genre that is hard to see in Korean dramas.

cr. https://zapzee.net/2020/09/01/k-stars-best-character-park-shin-hye-shows-off-her-majestic-charms-with-the-doctors/

• 3 weeks later...