[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

@Kasmic Awwww!! my Monarch chingu indeed!! Hugssss! I just want you not too be too hard on yourself. Sometimes, it is easy to feel the way you did when you are displaying a leadership role. But I see that in every thread, there are solid and geniune friendships built from simply loving a drama and spazzing together. And that is what matter most in the end. One never truly forgets the memories/bonds of friendship molded from threads like the ones on Soompi and anywhere else. Just continue to have fun and be the gif-witty person you are, wherever you are :wink::)B)

It is not truly about what a contest can bring or how much more love you can show about the drama through a contest. And if you and the caregiver team felt like something was not right, if you guys had been wronged, then stepping out doesn't mean you guys have been defeated. It just means you and the team lost heart and motivation. These two are important for any contest and if it is not present, continuing the contest rounds would have been miserable and harder on you guys. In the future, when you guys have heart and motivation again, and if there is another contest whatsoever, you guys can always participate again. I easily see that the friendships built here are the healing hands so I believe you and the chingus here will be alright in the end :wub: 

Spoiler

Haha, as for Ruler, it doesn't matter if you came in the beginning, middle or end. I had a tons of fun discussing and chatting with you about 'behaving' :tongue: and always knew you would recap gifs during live recaps. It doesn't matter which drama you love more or which one you are more involved in (Doctors or Rulers). At the end of the day, my Monarch memories were also with you :D:wink:

With this said, I hope I get to meet all of you chingus in another drama thread so we can spazz and discuss together as well :tongue:  @Kasmic and I spazzed at Ruler together so I can only imagine how much more fun it would be if we all had another drama to love. Haha I feel I am too late for this drama so let us meet in another one soon :):D

• Like 9

Annyeong!!! 

sending my hugs and kisses to all my pretty mighty Doctors Team & sisters from another misters :heart::heart::heart: 

lovelots, ur giddy sister & blessed soul who just had a happy virus called Park Shinhye aka Dr. Yoo Hyejung in person #ParkShinhye #FlowerofAngelinManila She's amazingly drop dead gorgeous inside & out. will share photos & account later.

nice to meet you @vangsweetie637Welcome to Doctors thread. glad to have you here :blush: thanks for the warm word :grin:

• Like 9

@packmule3, I have to say that I enjoyed reading your post. It hit on all cylinders. I have to tell you that I was for continuing the contest and pushing past hurt feelings.  However, after I read some comments on the Contest thread and remembering a past unpleasant experience, I won't go into details, I truly felt like our team was being 'called out' as cheaters and our 'win' delegitimized. I acknowledge that some may have voted multiple times, but I also believe  this occurred for every drama in the competition; therefore, that level set the playing field.  My background is in the financial industry, so I can truly appreciate your application of arbitration and, hopefully, you can understand why a person who is responsible for other people's money doesn't like being called a cheater--even indirectly.

Again, I appreciate your post--it was an enjoyable, fair and honest read.

@vangsweetie637, Thank you for your wonderful post and your support. I will admit my heart isn't in the competition at this moment, but it is in this thread which I came back to periodically over the months to see what was going on after the drama ended. The contest had two big positives for me, it made me want to watch the drama again and I had the pleasure of reconnecting on this thread with some of my favorite chingus. Again, thank you chingu!

@Kasmic Thanks for the well wishes. Still not fully operational, but trying to get there. I have to say that I've very happy that you have a smile on your face. Knowing you're returning to your old self, brings a smile to my face too.

@nonski, I hope you feel better!!  

• Like 8

People say that we only get to see the rainbow after the rain. It was definitely not easy but i believe things happened for a reason and what we get here after all are even more meaningful than winning the contest. I'm very proud being a part of Caregivers Team... to be back here again and show our never ending love for uri Doctors...Its a beautiful journey with lots of love and support from many people, especially from beautiful souls like packmule3 and vangsweetie637 who willingly passed by, patted us on the backs and cheered us up. Well its overwhelming and I can not be thankful enough for that. Like @Kasmicsaid...that some friendships born here are indeed genuine :love:

About Doctors OSTs...I love all my lovely friends here too much to let you suffer from my "turkey" voice bhaha. Or even you guys will "love" my versions so much to the point the original No Way, Sun Shower, Its Love...can no longer be seen as the way they were before. Then i would really become a sinner to let that happens bhaha :tongue:

Here is some compensation for my broken promise hihihi...Its Love by Hong Saem and Sun Shower by Yoo Same. Lets spread Doctors love everyone !!! ^_^

Videos ctto ~

• Like 7

On 7/28/2017 at 0:14 AM, Kasmic said:

YAY!!! @maria1983 is here and joining my craze. KEKEKE! my last for now and will return more. 

The Doctors whom we would literally throw ourselves sick to be treated by them :D

I'm here too my friend! My fingers twitching to change your favourite to my favorite but in the name of international peace, I will refrain.crazy-monkey-emoticon-169.gif It's so nice to see this thread hopping, Here's a fmv made from one of our own patients. I forget her soompi name but haven't forgotten her vids. 

CR xFictionShadowmvxsbs1

• Like 6

Chingu-ya! @packmule3 I am happy to see you delurking!  I would have been happier had it been on other circumstances, say another well-written analysis of the drama you are watching.  Are you watching anything atm?  Now, I'm babbling just seeing you.  I'm sorry for the delayed response, I've been sick for several days till now.  Your post gave me some energy boost.

Thank you for posting your thoughts on this 2016 K-Drama Contest hullabaloo.  I really appreciate that you tried to arbitrate this situation.  You've covered all the problem points and presented possible solutions for all.   Like @lclarakl and as I've mentioned to @Kasmic I had been considering returning to the contest and finishing what we have started.  I guess it would be one way of showing to everyone that we will win the contest.  I am positive that we will win since as your forte is arbitration mine is accounting. :) ( @lclarakl i just knew you're in finance as well) I must be honest that after the @&#% hits the fan, I had been waiting for the Mods/Admins to contact us or at the very least write an open explanation of what happened.  We were kept in the dark. That pushed us to finally decide once and for all to drop-out of the contest.  Even when Camelknight wrote a post at the Doctors' thread, I was tempted because he seemed sincere but then it was way too late to extend their hand to us.

What saddened me more by this turn of events is that two teams who should have been eliminated were now leading the poll and our biggest competition when we were at the contest is now trailing at the last place. Tsk!

I just wish that in the future, when putting up a contest, they must be sure that all rules, minor or major are laid down from the START.  Mechanics and criteria should be stated explicitly and feedback should be given to all contestants as soon as needed. If the organizers are confident enough, the contest itself in all its stages should be laid bare for all to see.

In the end though I think that this contest had served its main purpose and that is to forge a stronger bond of friendship for its members albeit it became micro-level instead of the macro-level intention.  Then we have you here!  (the fan-girl in me just can stop grinning, you know I'm your no. 1 fan).  And I have to tap Ms. Merriam on my phone after reading your post.  Verklempt. Snafu.  

Other than that I have to search @Kasmic's and @evie7's favorite/favourite issue. LOLS.  I had been using both words interchangeably since I thought favourite was Brithish but now I have to clarify... It only is the same up to favoured/favored favouring/favoring but when it comes to favorite, yes that is the only way there is. :)  Sorry for me butting in, you are both my friends.

Lastly, again, thank you my dear chingu for your words of wisdom.  My team and I deeply appreciates it.

I hope to see you in other drama threads soon though I am not very active myself. 

@lclarakl  you get well soon too! :) 

Everyone at the Doctors' Team... Fighting!

• Like 6

51 minutes ago, nonski said:

Other than that I have to search @Kasmic's and @evie7's favorite/favourite issue. LOLS.  I had been using both words interchangeably since I thought favourite was Brithish but now I have to clarify... It only is the same up to favoured/favored favouring/favoring but when it comes to favorite, yes that is the only way there is. :)  Sorry for me butting in, you are both my friends.

Lol I would never feel that you're ever butting in my friend :wub: TBH at the time I felt bad that everyone was working so hard and my contribution was lacking that I ignored that little gut sense or voice in my head that told me that it was strange that @Kasmic 's spelling was off. embarrassed2-onion-head-emoticon.gif. I had not thought about the small differences that we have between the Queen's english and my americanized english and I should have but, part of my charm is just going full speed ahead. I'm always ignoring that little voice that tells me to think before acting:D Here's a fmv I think you will like.

cr xFictionShadowMV1xSBS

I really do hope that these 2 have a third drama reunion were our handsome Siberian Husky get's to be the lead. They really do have some good chemi. It would be a shame to waste it

Edited by evie7
grammar, spelling
  • Like 7

2 minutes ago, evie7 said:

Lol I would never feel that you're ever butting in my friend :wub: TBH at the time I felt bad that everyone was working so hard and my contribution was lacking that I ignored that little gut sense or voice in my head that told me that it was strange that @Kasmic 's spelling was off. embarrassed2-onion-head-emoticon.gif. I had not thought about the small differences that we have between the Queen's english and my americanized english and I should have but, part of my charm is just going full speed ahead. I'm always ignoring that little voice that tells me to think before acting:D Here's a fmv I think you will like.

cr xFictionShadowMV1xSBS

I really do hope that these 2 have a third drama reunion were our handsome Siberian Husky get's to be the lead. They really do have some good chemi. It would be a shame to waste it

chingu! @evie7 I am not a master myself of words nor an etymologist I just find your exchange over this one fun. :) 

Yeah I hope they have one drama together because I want more of my Siberian Husky.  Thank you for posting. :) 

• Like 7

@anoasys HAHAHA! that's my way of escaping singing an OST. YES let's leave it for our leads....omo their FM is such a success. Im so happy for them. Even their movie projects too.  :heart: Boy did the shippers set off when our OTP came to the same event. Though not captured Im sure they will butt heads, rub shoulders, glance-wave-smile-and laugh at each other.....nawww the possibilities is endless and making me everso giddy. YAY!!!! Thanks for telling me this wonderful news :D

Wouldnt it be awesome if this happen?. :wub:

tumblr_o9ujvbGz181s86jvvo1_250.giftumblr_o9ujvbGz181s86jvvo2_250.gif

tumblr_o9ujvbGz181s86jvvo3_250.giftumblr_o9ujvbGz181s86jvvo4_250.giftumblr_o9ujvbGz181s86jvvo5_250.giftumblr_o9ujvbGz181s86jvvo6_r1_250.giftumblr_o9ujvbGz181s86jvvo7_250.giftumblr_o9ujvbGz181s86jvvo8_250.gif

cr. feii1effect

Im glad to see my team is recovering.:D

HAPPY SUNDAY ALL!!!

@evie7 did I pass my English test?? BAHAHAHA!!! shall I throw u some gud ole Aussie slang...mate! BAHAHAHA! @nonski it is funny. We love the humor (oh it humour vs humor too now:wink:)  that we throw at each other. KEKEKE!

• Like 8

Look the amount of FANS that attended the event WoW! That is love . She is an actress recognized and loved well  worldwide They are currently showing Doctors in Philippines. Indeed amazing. Doctors is receiving soooo much love. And, Shin Hye promoted well. :blush:

DF3p4kKVYAAV39q.jpg&key=500eefbc8f2621fa

Cr. As tagged 

FULL HOUSE, even though was raining very hard , fans still attending. Thank you Philippines fans . :wub:

• Like 9

OMO YES I saw that. Thanks @alcides14ahjumma for sharing it here.....HELLO!!!! That's our 2410 votes right there and thats just in the Phillipines..Bahahaa! Our votes are legit. Point proven!!! - oh wait if they vote in the same arena I guess thats the same IP thus classified as cheating....oh love the logic - NOT!!!  am I stirring the pot? Am I treading on water? Hahaha! I dont care. Im so not over it yet, I thought I was -I guess not. No answers is what Im getting so this is my form of an outburst. 

Episode 5 : Yoo Hye Jung

“People say that forgiveness is not for the person you’re forgiving but for yourself. It’s not right to give such an advice. Forgiveness is not as easy as you think.”

Episode 9: Yoo Hye Jung

“Once you get revenge, the anger you had settled down. Revenge gives you the strength to calm down and move on. I won’t stop until I achieve my goal.”

• Like 7

Just wanna share with all of you here one of the most beautiful and touching moment in PSH's last fan meeting. A lucky fan, who is coincidentally also a medical student, was called up stage...then she asked for PSH's advice on her studying struggles in order to become a doctor...

Uri Dr. Yoo Hye Jung then gave the fan a very warm, sweet and inspired "prescription" that made her so touched and burst out crying...

" Please always try hard and work toward your dream, thinking of the people that you will be helping when you become a doctor, and I hope to see you become a very successful doctor"

DF1PsP4UMAQPhTq.jpg

DF7ef9pVYAAh4B2.jpg

This is her thankful post on twitter after the event ended

DF7egNBU0AAUaUU.jpg

Many other fans who attended the FM also had teary eyes or even cried along during these moments. It reminds me about how YHJ struggled with her hard life to become a better person and a doctor later....and how HJH was always there to inspire, support and cheer her up. This is what i love the most about Doctors...a realistic medical drama with meaningful messages about human, love and inspiration in life :love:

Some more pictures about the FM, just because how i love the overwhelming support for uri Doctors and Shin Hye from more than 7 thousands PH fans being there that night...

Spoiler

DF9Ev6lUAAAV_aA.jpg

DF-49cBUQAIhD7u.jpgDF-4_WiVoAQ5OHS.jpg

Videos and pics credit to the owners

• Like 7

Naw thanks for sharing this beautiful update @anoasys  As I fan, I would envy anyone whom is able to attend let alone touch their idols. But this time around I wasnt jealous. She truly needed those 3 hugs more than anything and Im so proud that PSH and her team selected her out of all those 7000+ fans at her concert.  Wishing her the best of luck in her studies and may she strive forward and be as successful as YHJ.

WOW!! those numbers speaks for itself...even the next day when she attended a CF fan meeting the 4 level shopping mall was full of her fans. Need more proof? :smirk:

And that's just from PSH, dont get me started on our other leads - KRW, LSG and YGS. YAH!!! the temperature is getting hot on my end.  I need to breathe. 

• Like 7

@Kasmic, @evie7, @maria1983@nonski, @anoasys, @alcides14ahjumma, Chingus, Thank you for the wonderful screen shots, videos, OSTs and just great reading material. The fact that both of our leads sang a song from the drama Doctors, just have me wanting the two of them to be a real couple. I have been a fan of PSH since the first drama I saw her in---Kimchee Radish Cubes, then Heart String/You've Fallen for Me.

Thank you so much for taking time to put together all this mind stimulating eye candy.

• Like 7

More eye candy @lclarakl she's still shy with her OTP scenes and the crowd was literally on fire. I cant say that I blame them lol!

This IG owner was there and she mustve turn down the volume for this post. Ive seen others where it would burst your ear drums :joy:

• Like 7