[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

9 minutes ago, JackieOnTheRocks said:

Love your theory chingu yah... Yes I think he will use his money and power to manipulate the higher ups because I've noticed too that when Dr Oh got out of the jail on the preview with KC body guard and media she was wearing a wedding ring :sweatingbullets::P

pretty much so!! :wub:

please chingu remove the quoted still from your post it's against soomi roles!! thank you!! :) 

• Like 8

Lee Jong Suk gets fans pumped for upcoming episode of 'W' in a couple photo with Han Hyo Joo

lee-jong-suk,han-hyo-joo

Are these two cute in real life or what?

Lee Jong Suk took to his Instagram on August 10 to get fans super pumped for the latest episode of 'W'! In his post, he poses in the most adorable photo ever with his co-star Han Hyo Joo, writing "Is today broadcast day?" and wearing matching pink sweaters, looking awfully lovey dovey. 

Whether the couple sweaters are from an upcoming episode of 'W', or just for fun, we'll have to wait and see! Make sure to tune in to 'W' this week!

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/08/lee-jong-suk-gets-fans-pumped-for-upcoming-episode-of-w-in-a-couple-photo-with-han-hyo-joo

• Like 14

@nonski @Harukogirl I'm not sure if this was the reason, but on page 447, jeijei one of the mods, gave warnings to "repeated offenders will be given warning points for violating the Kdramas and Movie section rules." Something about not quoting images. I know there are newer users visiting the forum, ones that aren't as familiar with soompi rules, so perhaps there has been a mix up, if that is the cause. Hope the mods can help you troubleshoot.

Cannot wait for W-Day!!! Bring on the squeez and thrills! Thanks in advance for those recapping, MVs, pics and etc gems! @Rania Zeid @ilwoo_aein @sakura2016 (just to name a few, there's so many of you I cannot keep track!) Haven't been this excited for a drama since Healer...no no no....QIHM's days! :D:D You're all daebak!  

• Like 9

I DONT KNOW IF I SHOULD DO AN EYE ROLL OR NOT LOL REALLY MBC?

W” Confirms Regular Schedule For Episode 7, Plans For Episode 8 Are Not Finalized 

“W” Confirms Regular Schedule For Episode 7, Plans For Episode 8 Are Not Finalized

MBC has confirmed to air the newest episode of “W” according to the normal schedule.

Previously, the broadcast network announced their plans to postpone the drama in order to broadcast relay matches for the Rio Olympics. In response to the announcement, viewers heatedly took to the drama’s official social media and online community sites to express their frustration. On August 10, MBC officially stated, “Episode seven will not be postponed and will air during its regular broadcast time.”

However, MBC has not yet confirmed their plans for episode eight. The broadcasting network stated, “For August 11, ‘W’ is second in priority. The first program to air will be the relay games. Because a lot of important matches are taking place on August 11, we have not yet finalized the schedule.”

http://www.soompi.com/2016/08/09/w-confirms-regular-schedule-episode-7-plans-episode-8-not-finalized/

• Like 14

Will MBC drama 'W' air this week, despite the 'Olympic Games Rio 2016'?

lee-jong-suk,han-hyo-joo

MBC has announced its decision regarding the broadcasting schedule of drama 'W' this week.

Previously, it was reported that 'W' starring Lee jong Suk and Han Hyo Joo may be unable to air this week due to the '2016 Rio Olympics'. Then on August 9, MBC delivered good news, confirming that the drama will be on during its regular hours. The drama's immense popularity is reported to have impacted the final broadcast schedule. 

We won't be missing 'W' this week, folks!

source: http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/08/will-mbc-drama-w-air-this-week-despite-the-olympic-games-rio-2016

• Like 12

11 minutes ago, MarieJose said:

I think if tonights rating increase maybe mbc will reconsider airing ep 8 ... i believe they only wanted to cancel it because they thought that viewers will be more adamant to watch the sports and they thought they'll get good ratings if they showthe game instead of W .. but they don't know that a loooot of channels even not korean are showing the game so people won't necessarily watch it on mbc !! I really hope the rating of today's ep increase and they decide to keep airing our drama ! 

I hope so!! let' have this episode today and I'll start praying to have the 8th episode tomorrow!! :D

off to sleep now!! good night/morning/evening everyone, see you soon and lets hope the best for our drama!! W fighting!! :heart: 

• Like 8

On 8/9/2016 at 10:29 AM, Jafstar said:

I just realized it after you posted this clip, but did YJ just ask to be kissed by KC? Hahahaha. Is that right?! How did I miss this?! I know she meant for him to let her go home, but me thinks she subconsciously was being pervy and wanting another kiss:wub:. Lol. (No wonder he made sure she didn't have a hubby or a boyfriend. He was determined to get more action another time! Naughty. Too bad the next time he kissed her, he felt it was his last.)

Thanks everyone for pics, gifs, mvs, wallpapers, etc. Love the flow of the forum. Almost Tuesday for me. One more sleep after and it will be W-day!!! 

@Jafstar in Asia, i don't think its polite to ask a girl whether she's married? right? obviously when he asked her what is her age first before asking her marital status? well, again, depend on which part of the Asia world, modern Korea should be quite okay right? but definitely cases like this, cannot goes without provoking the one been asked, that KC is showing signs of interest in her. and the tell tale sign of a naughty wink, that seal the suspicion KC is truly interested on hitting on her, n he's not coy to show her.

tumblr_obmlafZNy81qc1wjwo1_400.gif
cr.W-Two Worlds 더블유

• Like 17

kang chul the bellboy or KC the nutcracker?? :lol::lol:

CpdtgqrUkAA7hwo.jpg

i'm sorry but his clothes here remind me of this.. 

Spoiler

bellboy-carrying-suitcases-a503h6.jpg

or this 

36f438bc-7533-4689-bff4-f0c192f76678.jpg

so tonight will aired as usual right?? can't wait to see them dating.. last week quite heavy for me, i need some refreshing by seeing KC smile and wink :wub::wub:

• Like 15

26 minutes ago, maryofbethany said:

@Jafstar in Asia, i don't think its polite to ask a girl whether she's married? right? obviously when he asked her what is her age first before asking her marital status? well, again, depend on which part of the Asia world, modern Korea should be quite okay right? but definitely cases like this, cannot goes without provoking the one been asked, that KC is showing signs of interest in her. and the tell tale sign of a naughty wink, that seal the suspicion KC is truly interested on hitting on her, n he's not coy to show her.

Well, I'm not sure whether the polite factor would matter to a man who thinks the woman under his "care" is the key to his life. But yes, he is interested!! She's someone who's left such an unusual mark on his unhappy life, so much that it has enthralled him from the moment she stabbed him with a pen. That's why he asked if she was already taken, disbelieving that she wasn't.

The bathroom scene:  I thought it was hilarious, that YJ indirectly asked him to kiss her. From her point of view, she's merely asking him to allow her to return to her world, "let me go". From his view point, she just told him that she'd disappear if she kissed him, so he was just "helping" her to go home. ;) Such naughtyness! Can't say that he's slow on the uptake!

Ahhhh. The Wink. (Yes, no more coy!) Can you imagine him reading the manwha books and getting her reaction when he winks?! Lol. Maybe he'll wink (oh, and kiss kiss kiss) more often with her now. Hah! Not sure if my heart could take it.  :wub: Nice gif btw! 

• Like 11

1 hour ago, ilwoo_aein said:

Will MBC drama 'W' air this week, despite the 'Olympic Games Rio 2016'?

MBC has announced its decision regarding the broadcasting schedule of drama 'W' this week.

Previously, it was reported that 'W' starring Lee jong Suk and Han Hyo Joo may be unable to air this week due to the '2016 Rio Olympics'. Then on August 9, MBC delivered good news, confirming that the drama will be on during its regular hours. The drama's immense popularity is reported to have impacted the final broadcast schedule. 

We won't be missing 'W' this week, folks!

source: http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/08/will-mbc-drama-w-air-this-week-despite-the-olympic-games-rio-2016

So evebtually they will airing both episode...thanks drama god....

thank you eonnie @ilwoo_aein :) 

• Like 8

1 hour ago, Jafstar said:

@nonski @Harukogirl I'm not sure if this was the reason, but on page 447, jeijei one of the mods, gave warnings to "repeated offenders will be given warning points for violating the Kdramas and Movie section rules." Something about not quoting images. I know there are newer users visiting the forum, ones that aren't as familiar with soompi rules, so perhaps there has been a mix up, if that is the cause. Hope the mods can help you troubleshoot.

Cannot wait for W-Day!!! Bring on the squeez and thrills! Thanks in advance for those recapping, MVs, pics and etc gems! @Rania Zeid @ilwoo_aein @sakura2016 (just to name a few, there's so many of you I cannot keep track!) Haven't been this excited for a drama since Healer...no no no....QIHM's days! :D:D You're all daebak!  

I don't think the moderators would arbitrarily knock off points or demote a member without at least a warning first. I noticed there was a glitch with the site earlier today. Something about the parameters not being set right?? I think the system was reset and some data may or may not have been lost. Nothing to panic about I'm sure but if your that worried maybe someone should raise a ticket in the support/feedback? I'm sure the staff would respond to it quicker than say this thread where the posts are flying in a mile a minute. Just a thought. dunno-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif

Back to the drama: I really hope it's aired today. I know they've confirmed it but you just never know, They could always change their minds. (Not to be a debbie downer or anything :()  I'm just not going to take it for granted until I see it on live feed. Everyone have their popcorn ready? 

@Jafstar I haven't seen Healer but Queen In Hyuns Men is my all time favourite :D W is shaping up to be on par with it. I'm so excited to see the next episode. happy-dancing-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif That's always a really good sign. :w00t:

8KUlWrF.jpg

• Like 12

15 minutes ago, ilwoo_aein said:

@maryofbethany yes agree! He has that kissable lips :w00t: Believe it or not whenever i see Jongsuk i remember Ilwoo. Both have the same kissable lips and they have the same fashion style :P

huooo kissable lips?? yes yes yes.. his lip always looks so full and moist, and its more attempting since he  frequently bite his lips.. :phew:

• Like 9