[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

10 hours ago, lovely_skham said:

It's airing today at 10:00 pm KST I even TRIPLE checked the schedule right now! So you can tell the OTHER people that it is in FACT AIRING TODAY! :blush:

dance-with-me-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif Thank you for the good news! 

@Rania Zeid Thank you this pic:heart:  I love it

61PqY2O.jpg?1

. @nonski I hope you feel better cute-rabbit-emoticon-21.gif @emme85 has started a thread re the loss of rank/point

• Like 10

Attention everyone we will be landing at W world in 1 hour and 1 mins, please prepare all your gear and pillow and tissue.

• Gear (laptop, ipad, tablet) for screencrapping reccapping gifs sharing. Also make sure internet connection is in our side tonight. 
  • Pillow, to hug it tight when we're all swooning over the romantic and cute overload that will be presented in front of us.
  • Tissue, in case you're drooling (like I will do) when we see such cute KC and YJ together.....

Be ready everyone....

W50.jpg

See you in my paradise

• Like 13

6 hours ago, Rania Zeid said:

step one: checks first if the key of his life is ok. good, she’s fine.
step two: proceeds to kick the creepy killer dude’s richard simmons (kinda)

thi may ound weeard but this scene was one of the scenes that made me feel diffeerent kind of feelings at the same time, it was intence  and thrilling but at the same time swoon worthy and made me fangirl over Lee Jong Seok's fighting skills!! :blush: how his 1st priority wa to make sure Yeeon Joo was out of danger left me in awwww!!

tumblr_obntak6mZv1qc1wjwo2_500.gif

cr:  cassianandor

that look in hi face!! :wub: 

6 hours ago, cheskaunnie said:

So glad waking up with a good news :blush::blush: living in a place behind 5 hours in korea is really a good thing,, thanks god :grin: my advantage i can watch the drama with sub tonight  Yipee!!!

me too!! my country is 8 hours behind Korea!! :lol: bt that' if my connection didn't want to ruin my life for sure!! :rolleyes:

5 hours ago, Harukogirl said:

I used @nonski 's instructions to register on MBC (thanks~!!!) - where do i get a live stream link?

I think you should login in here using your user name (ID) and the password you chose in the last stage of registering:

http://member.imbc.com/Login/Login.aspx 

5 hours ago, Harukogirl said:

That's a good guess, except I HAVEN'T been quoting images - maybe I've done it once or twice, when I forgot, but that's it. And I wasn't given any warning points - there is no warning in under my profile. Just between one login and the next, my reputation points dropped by almost HALF. 

yes!! I didn't see your post with quoted images or videos before!!...I hope it will be fixed soon!! :) 

• Like 9

9 hours ago, sakura2016 said:

suree thing he had to leave her but not forever it's just temporarly a his time viit end!! as I see it!! :)

yes that look!! he's really lost of words and can't believe she's really there!! :wub: 

our chingu @nonski made this blog page to help us register into imbc for live streaming: 

https://nonskishome.wordpress.com/2016/03/16/how-to-register-to-imbc/

I believe many of our chingus here and thoe who are only silent lurkers will do live recaps like they used to do before!! :) 

Thank you to all our chingus who will do live recaps in advance!! :wub: 

thank you for the link and stills!! :wub: 

I love my drama and want it to have all the love it deserves but it's understandable if the rating drops a little but I'm sure it will remain in the 1st spot like it did for the previous weeks!!

let hope for the best!! W Fighting!! :heart: 

@sakura2016 i tried to open the page under @nonski at her blog, but it turned out to be all in Korean language, i couldnt know where is the button indicating " “Domestic and Foreigner Living in Abroad” ? so anyone can help. oosp, time so creeping near.

thanks again.

• Like 7

45 minutes ago, inasaga9 said:

I'm streaming now.. less then an hour from now.. hohohoo..

@inasaga9 and @nonski or @andy78hi, a plea, can any of you provide a direct link to streaming? the one that Sakura posted on nonski behalf landed me at the MBC al korean site, i couldnt find the button to click next. kindly help, many thanks.

• Like 4

Hello everyone.. I'm a newbie here.. actually I'm one of the silent reader..but, because of W & Han Hyoon Joo I've to register to this forum.. hahahhaha... 

This is my first time to watch live streaming of W. Can't wait till the subs come in, so I think I have to refresh this page every 5 minutes to understand what they're talking about.. 

Go W!! Hwaiting!! :blush:

• Like 12