[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

1 hour ago, lovely_skham said:

For Wednesday Airing........ Air it, its a no-brainer!

There is only one scheduled event for S.Korea during the time of "W"'s airing and thats Mens Judo 90KG Im sorry but HOW they can potentially cancel the airing over 1 flippen event thats utterly preposterous. Jeez and thats at 7:35 am (North American time) WHAT!!!! I swear who ever is behind this run around that they are leaving Fans with should be admitted to a hospital. Fudge Ill formally admit them myself. MBC better get ready for "W" fans at their doors with pitchforks because this is a witch hunt I say!

Unfortunately chingu,that's Judo..and SKoreans are crazy about the Olympics especially sports/events that they are expected to do well like Judo.

• Like 11

20 hours ago, bellalizzie said:

W – Two Worlds Korean Drama Plot Predictions:

Chul Lives In Yeon Joo’s World

To give their love story a chance, Chul might choose to give up his world and live with Yeon Joo in her world where he is a nobody. To be with the woman he loves, he would need to give up the wealth and fame he is enjoying in his world.

Yeon Joo Lives In Chul’s World

If not Chul, Yeon Joo might be the one who would make a big sacrifice since his life was ruled by her father even in the beginning. But it would be a difficult decision since she will be leaving her family and friends behind.

Two Worlds Become One

Chul and Yeon Joo would not need to make big sacrifices if their worlds become one. If this happens, they might lose their memories together and start over again.

W Korean drama airs every Wednesday and Thursday on MBC, as per Asia Times. Do you agree with any of the plot predictions above?

cr : http://www.movienewsguide.com/w-two-worlds-korean-drama-plot-predictions-how-the-show-would-end/260146

1) Chul in YJoo world: possible. If only 2 factors solve. First foremost, as long as he needs not suddenly disappear just like the way YJ can from his world, due to reasons that his health won't deteriorate as result of "diff dimensions".. Secondly, and Selfish-appa stop freaking out. The way to survive is dad told the world that actually he modelled and 'tailor-made' his Chul character after a "real friend's son" who also lost parent, lost memory. but this reason must fake educational and fake national identity, unless have police gov as friend to help do fake documents. So possible if conquer these.

2 YJ in Chul world: this world also need Dad meddling & help. He can write in come background that explained actually YJ come from a 3rd dimension world, now cannot go back, and wrote YJ as key to solving his parent's death. Then the world can accept her replacing So-hee the second female lead. And dad has to give her up, break the tablet and destroy the link door for transporting between 2 worlds. Any way she never did liked her surgeon job right?

3. 2-worlds into one. Is the one i don't think exist. And.cannot be. Korean drama has a norm in separating the OTP, then let the Girl meet someone at the Last scene that look exactly like the Lost Dead Lover. I am NOT For this scenario, because even if YJ may meet a real man look exactly like Chul,.but he is not CHUL. I WANT happy ending for Kang Chul,.not happy ending for any character that carry lee jongsuk's face. So strongly against Joo.falling a second time in love with anyone with Chul's look, but is Not Chui. the Two World cannot be mixed into one like that of X-men, where time travel allowed the hero to altered the past and affect the future, because this is NOT time travel, just comic alone cannot alter any dimensional changes, and causes ripple effects. and we want K-Chul and not Lee Jongsuk acting as another character here, it felt diff.

4) new scenario: this is a more twisted plot in my twisted head. Actually YJ world is also a comic, and W world is a comic within a comic. The Two worlds is actually all in One Comic. This is the easiest, since YJ then can be written mysterious and sci-fi, and in real 3rd world, if the two-world is actually in One Comic, all 3 scenario can happen. chul is a filthy rich chaebol that court YJ a comic writer. Hahaha. I am smoking some pot to envision this into Hollywood style ending. If they are Hollywood, this #4 can happen.

• Like 11

Wohoo~~~ MBC will broadcast "W" today! Jongsuk gives us the hint through his IG kyaaaaa!!!!!!!  These two really cute!! They always make my day :wub: MBC please don't play us again. I want to see them tonight ;)

JS: "Today is the broadcast day?" 

CpdLs_lUkAAdfP5.jpg

@nonski we're no longer left hanging chingu. "W" will broadcast today! Yay! 

• Like 19

yayyy we will have the ep7 then *-* im impressed they love wrestling so much in all variety shows so i was kind of scared that they would air olympics instead :D 

and oh my that last photo looks so much like anime couple photo!! esp her pose<3 she must like manhwa/manga a lot doesnt she :D 

• Like 11

2 hours ago, lovely_skham said:
                            MY LOVES!
            Translation: Is today the day of the broadcast?

We're just asking him to post a selfie with hyo joo, but now we get the sweetest picture ever.. I'm LOVE IT !!!!! :heart::heart:

• Like 12

8 hours ago, maryofbethany said:

@ilwoo_aein this following one should be an accompaniment of your Fan taken pics of him inside the lift with white shirt.... huh. white shirt? any special meaning of that? simple low key wedding ceremony? 

@maryofbethany yes i think so. About the special meaning of him wearing white shirt, i'm not sure about that :rolleyes: I guess he just loves white shirt. We often see him wearing white shirt in "W" right? He's definitely looks HOT in white :blush:

Like this one below :w00t:

CpbRMyjVMAAflaK.jpg

• Like 13

2 hours ago, nonski said:

aigoo! i just noticed... what happened to my status? 

why did it lower from 36K++ to 27k++?

why did i become a LEGEND from being an IMMORTAL?

i was never issued any warning points or deserved any and i was not informed!

@soomp

@bebebisous33 @plappi @LyraYoo chingu deul can you check on this?

Exactly! My reputation just dropped from 1700+ to 1100??? what happened?? It happened in the last few hours... I wasn't issued any warnings or anything either :bawling: .

@soomp et all....why did this happen....?

• Like 8

9 minutes ago, dramagirlslove said:

People here are saying it's airing today. But then I see other people saying it isn't airing today. What is the truth?

It's airing today at 10:00 pm KST I even TRIPLE checked the schedule right now! So you can tell the OTHER people that it is in FACT AIRING TODAY! :blush:

• Like 18

14 minutes ago, lovely_skham said:

It's airing today at 10:00 pm KST I even TRIPLE checked the schedule right now! So you can tell the OTHER people that it is in FACT AIRING TODAY! :blush:

Please please are you really sure ??? Isn't supposed to be revealed in a statement rather then just a schedule ? Maybe it's old and they didn't update it yet ?? 

I don't wanna get excited like last time when they said both will be aired and then withdrew it and changed their plans :(  that's devastating

Aahhh MBC is giving me so much stress GoD !!!! 

• Like 8

Hello, i'm decide to delurk :lol:

So happy today we got to see our W again, this drama is really outstanding IMO. Just like everyone here, i'm obsessed with it:wub:

It make me curious about the writer of this drama so i check out his past drama like queen in hyun's man. Man, this writer is good. I hope W could have happy ending too in a way that could satisfy all of us viewers. In the meantime i watch Queen In Hyun's Man just to pass the angsty week waiting for W.

Sorry for my bad english:sweatingbullets:

• Like 8

1 hour ago, stargazer187 said:

hello... good morning from my side of the world, as usual, I need to write something before I go to work, lol

It was yesterday I thought MBC is doing good, we got W-couple date stills, but today, it returns to uncertain mode again, heol...!! It's no surprise at all, they ever did once, they could make everyone watch baseball before, I think they plan to make people to support watching the olymics, lol.

@nonski yeah, I notice that too after I saw it a while ago...  let's wait their answer for help.... himneseyo, chingu!!!

Look, the way I read it, since there's no confirmation from mbc yet, we got so many stills spoil us already, then he update like this, it's like he's trying comforting us, and he's also waiting nervously like us...  aigoo... mbc, why are you doing this?

I want to see these two... jebal MBC..  PLeee---aaaaa--seeeee....... !!!

IKR! chingu @stargazer187 i could almost see it... a deja vu... i am still hoping they'd bring us W tonight.  MBC please don't fool us and let us sit to watch another sports game tonight.

i dunno what happened and it's not like everyone got affected with their status. :(

@ilwoo_aein we are hoping for the best tonight.

i am not even sure i could live stream. :(  still sick 

• Like 13