[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

13 minutes ago, maryofbethany said:

@sakura2016 i tried to open the page under @nonski at her blog, but it turned out to be all in Korean language, i couldnt know where is the button indicating " “Domestic and Foreigner Living in Abroad” ? so anyone can help. oosp, time so creeping near.

thanks again.

yup, we have to go to mbc site first, we have to register there, it's all in Hangul, that's why you have to see and check the 'checklist' button nonski said in her blog... you have to really pay attention in every screenshot she gave, coz all the information which button you have to press is on that picture... (marked with the checklist icon)

hth chingu... good luck

• Like 6

14 minutes ago, maryofbethany said:

@sakura2016 i tried to open the page under @nonski at her blog, but it turned out to be all in Korean language, i couldnt know where is the button indicating " “Domestic and Foreigner Living in Abroad” ? so anyone can help. oosp, time so creeping near.

thanks again.

Click into login you will find that .... Translate the page first if you're troubling reading korean the translate button is on the homepage bar at your right

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, maryofbethany said:

thanks again.

after intering into this link   member.imbc.com/Login/Login.aspx you havee to go back to @nonski 's link where she gave the detaleed demostration to register and you'll find this page in step 3 for "Domestic and Foreingner Living in Abroad" here

mbc2.png

I hope that helped :) 

• Like 6

its laggy now the guy from drawing team tells her that noona was the one who create KC first? they show us their younger days 3girls watching tv and screaming :D like reply me 97 and father tells them to stop ahjumma is cooking 

• Like 9

OOOOOOOHHH they are watching shootings just like KC's  and YJ's younger self drawing/writer at night about it i believe

like weight height and vs stuff about the character *.* omoo she is so adorable with pixie hair cut too<3

• Like 11

OYJ is just doing the usual retelling of the story in the first few minutes.

OYJ and SB are talking about how she is the key and she is the reason for KC and W

Turn back time when she was a kid during her teen days and they are watching the olympics the same competition that KC one during present time.

OYJ is revealed that she is the original creator of W and KC , she is writing in her notebook and she is receiving a phonecall and her drawing is of KC wow she is quite gifted. Her character is spot on.

• Like 11

Started YJ narated on W. Scenes from previous episode.

SB and YJ talk at the kitchen. SB theory about YJ who create KC. Back when YJ little turn out she watched shooting olympic with her friend at her house with 2 friends. YJ is writing about a profile .... Close to KC .... Her mom come into the room she hide her writing.

she told her frined about he manhwa character, male highschool handsome and he is promising athlete in shooting. 

She did the one who create KC

• Like 16

YJ voice recapping ep 6 happenings. Right up to KC in the water and in an urgent voice of what she tells SooBong his world is frozen. 

Sb says recalls what writernim told him. That she drew the character. Flash back to when hse was younger. A young yeon joo sitting watchin tv with frens. Then shes at the desk scribbling like a storyline on paper. Then we see she drew a tall guy holding a gun

• Like 13

scene changed into older YJ still drawing or trying to draw on that cursed tablet :D:D lol 

the guy enter the room and she tries to hide her drawing but her drawing rocks for me *-* he looks even hotter than before the manhwa KC i mean!

• Like 14