[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

9 minutes ago, Plummpychan said:

Omg @irenetan , that pic you just posted left me speechless, that lips,  that kiss, moving slowly,  in a real close up, giant, zoom mode gif :flushed: 

You're killin' mêeeeeee.... ( T ▽ T ) thanks chingu *flies straight to heavens 

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh chingu don't die now!! we still have the bed scene and alot of kisse and skinship ahead of us, are you going to miss them?!! :lol:

• Like 7

18 minutes ago, sakura2016 said:

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh chingu don't die now!! we still have the bed scene and alot of kisse and skinship ahead of us, are you going to miss them?!! :lol:

Ayayayay, almost forgot, I really can't missed that @sakura2016 , thanks for reminding me :D

oh my, how can I handle it when they're become a newly wed in a honeymoon mood :wub:

*nosebleed,  faints, need an ambulance

Please don't hold them in writer/director-nim, so I just can rest in peace :P

• Like 6

If there's no episode 7 tomorrow, MBC is giving me the headache and I will be totally crazy because I will replay the past episodes again til I can watch the current episodes.  Huhu Do they want me to be put to asylum? Lol  I need my recent doses of HYJ & LJS and KC & OYJ! Please let there will be episode 7 tomorrow!!!!! :bawling:

• Like 7

1 hour ago, irenetan said:

@jigee Haaaaa... I accept your thanks then. :lol: 

@irenetan thanks for the kissing zoom-in. LJS is truly one of the Greatest Kisser in KDramaland, one of the Most classy & in good taste elegantly, one of the Best,  if not being actually the Best. in some way he's even better than Lee Min-ho, or Kim Soo-hyun, or even Lee Joon-gi... (i wanted to say he kissed better than Song Joong-ki, but i guess many will excommunicate me, haha. sorry. just my biased prejudice preference, he's the Best Kisser in KD right now.)

tumblr_obd4o2NREs1se4lluo1_500.gif
tumblr_obd4o2NREs1se4lluo2_540.gif

“This is what I felt after reading all the books. I’m 99 times unhappier than before, but there is one good thing. I always felt like I was at a disadvantage, but then I read what was on your mind. So you better not play coy.”
cr. dalpengi
i actually overlook this dialogue, and was only shallowly drooling at the kiss breath-holding...
now since i read this again, it takes on new meaning.
he was 99 times unhappier, in ratio of a hundred i guess. just like 99 percentage unhappier, but the One single Good thing that was begotten out of this, is the discovery of her hidden thought and affections, which was only transpired thru the comic, In the past, whatever skinship, or kiss or 'i love you' randomly given and thrown at him, was thought as just a tool to get herself back to her own world, whatever he felt towards her, was all along his one-sided attraction, so thought him, as he wander into a unrequited love maybe ...
if not for the comics that he read at the book store.  i guess those comics were his life saving jacket, to hang on to his own comfort, that her love is Not fake. so yes, he told her, not to play coy. not to deny, he needs 'THAT' desperately now, since he was departing, and he finally realised and valued this One Good Thing, that One One thing that make his journey worthwhile, so tis was a heart shattering kiss of savoring that One Good Thing for herself, did Not she also need this One Good Thing, after he disappear from her life, yes, she cannot be coy now. its to his loss, as much as hers. if he left her like forever, without giving her (and himself), this One TRUE KISS.
GOOSH, the feels that engulfed me, as i realised, he was holding on to this One Treasure, not minding that 99 times loss. because of this ONE goodness, he can faced that 99 bads. Poor poor poor fake-true Love.

• Like 14

tumblr_ob1m2rXNNr1rcyps2o2_500.giftumblr_ob1m2rXNNr1rcyps2o3_500.giftumblr_ob1m2rXNNr1rcyps2o4_500.gif

am a copycat, haha. i duno how to do my own gif. nevermind. lets enjoy.
cr.withlee (tumblr)

btw, anyone know what tis the link for direct Live Streaming?
normally, is there anyone doing Live Recap in real time?
can someone post me the link thru message here?

• Like 6

I'm sorry if this is repost, I just didn't ee it before!! :)

LJS FOR W (JULY ‘16) - PART 2

Source: W Korea
Translation note: Sorry… work has been crazy. [Part 1]

W: You observe things really closely. Are you originally a person who is curious?

I am easily curious and also quite sensitive. I also easily feel inferior to others. When I look at some of the actors around my age, I find that there are a lot of them who act very well… Sometimes I feel that even if we have lived the same number of years, they seem to have experienced a larger range of events. I grew up with relatively few ups and downs. The most I can say happened to me are stuff like ‘can’t work out a problem’ or ‘chances not coming to me’. For an actor who has to use his emotions a lot, sometimes failures in life would be a good source material to work with; at those times, I find myself lacking. For example, if a scene requires me to tear up, I don’t have many memories to capture that memory from. I can insinuate from dramas and movies, but this method has its limitations.

W: Has this kind of sensitivity ever become an obstacle for you?

A lot. I admit that I have a ‘glass’ mentality, it’s rather weak. Sometimes when a piece of news comes out or even when there is a small incident, it would end up affecting my work. Even my manager had said that if there are news that would shock me, they won’t tell me before I film the bust shot (T/N: filming the upper body area, mostly for facial reactions), since it would be written all over my face. I like that beer ad tagline, “If you don’t do anything, nothing will happen.” I actually like the kind of life where nothing happens.

W: If you really wanted a quiet life, shouldn’t you have chosen the job of a lighthouse keeper or something like that? How do you cope with a job where the public’s love and attention plays a big part?

Of course, I receive good reactions a lot as well; I just tend to get scared first.

W: For you to have such an introverted personality but also the strong determination to act well, it seems quite amazing to me.

Because I love my job. I want the dramas I participate in to be successful and lots of people watch it. This is my job and one that I want to do well for. However, the character in the drama is one that the drama imagined up, even though he has my face, he is a completely different person from me.  That’s why a drama is always a fantasy world for me. Even in a romantic drama, I would have my hair and makeup done, so it looks much more perfect than real life. When I try my best to become this perfected person, my world expands as well. 

But sometimes, it is still difficult and my face would become red all over. Although the process of filming a drama is tiring, the reason why I can get over it is because of the immense pleasure I get from watching the finished product on broadcast.

W: I remember reading an interview where you say you are compromising with a perfect flower boy or flower man image since it’s what people want, but you actually want to be a macho actor.

I aspire towards the kind of image that I lack. Among actors, I like those like Lee Min Ho or Kim Woo Bin, who have a strong, well-defined line to their features. Objectively, I have some doubts as to whether I can assume that kind of image. That’s why I wanted to do crime dramas or those with a lot of testosterone. Last year, there were a few projects I was considering, but ultimately I gave up due to fear and uncertainty. While I am still in my 20s, I want to go with my own strengths first. ‘W’ is just in the middle – so even though I can’t become fully macho, I want to use this drama to see how far I can go.

W: In ‘W’, you appear as a shooting athlete. Do you think this sport that requires 100% extreme attention is suitable for you?

I was the kind of student who hated physical education lessons. I would give the role monitor 1000 won or a bun, so that he would allow me to stay in the classroom. Lately, I’ve been doing weight training, and if it is for a drama, I would learn swimming or table tennis. For a person who doesn’t do anything, I get to learn all sorts of things! Once, I was watching ‘Black Swan’ with my actor friends and a sunbae-noona said, “We really do our art too easily!” Natalie Portman was really so amazing in that movie – how much she must have worked to play a ballet dancer, you can tell just from the back muscles and the way she dances.

W: What is the most fun you have had lately?

One day, because there was too many lines to memorize so I was reading the script until 1 or 2am, when suddenly I wanted to eat fried peppers. I called my manager to eat it together, but felt sorry that I was dragging him out in the middle of the night, so we started playing a soccer game with bets. I don’t really know how to play games so I thought if I lost, I could give him some pocket money also. In the end, I tried my best at the game and still lost around 300,000 won to him, and I started getting angry instead. But that’s the only kind of small episodes in my life. If I drank alcohol, I guess I would meet loads of people and get to know many nice restaurants… but I don’t even drink.

W: Don’t you talk about personal things on SNS?

I just have my manager take some proof shots and then upload it with some emoticons… When people are enamoured with an emotion, they tend to want to express it, but I feel that it is quite dangerous so I try to minimize my expression. If I let people know that I am exhausted, I worry that it will cause misunderstandings. Even when I am texting someone, if you’re feeling hurt, somehow the text message will take on that nuance too. Then if that person interprets the message just by the words, the issue may get even more twisted. So when my friends are using Instagram, I would satisfy myself with watching the timeline from the side and feel like everyone is having a good and happy life.

W: You say that you are introverted, but it feels that you always share your worries and weaknesses straight-forwardly in interviews.

I don’t have many chances to talk to a person non-stop in real life. Even when I meet up with high school friends every six months, we just keep talking about the same things that happened in the past. When you work with people day-in day-out, your conversation dwindles to just daily conversation. After entering society, you form relationship networks and you try to be careful with what you say, so I say as little as possible. During these interviews, since you keep asking questions, it feels food to rediscover myself through answering them. 

W: Lately, have there been any ideas that form a ‘sting’ in your heart?

If I do have any limitations, I want to get rid of them as soon as possible. Even if the results are not immediately visible, I can still present a new side of myself in the meantime, no?

cr: hitoritabi

I reeally lovee this man!! :wub:

I almost died while reading him saying he's lacking in emotions departement!! WHAT?!! we're running out of tears and he's lacking?!! :blink: 

I love how he wants to do better with every new project though he's already doing GREAT job to begin with but that's what will make him grow more and more an actor and make is love him and admire him even more!! :wub: 

• Like 23

48 minutes ago, Plummpychan said:

Ayayayay, almost forgot, I really can't missed that @sakura2016 , thanks for reminding me :D

oh my, how can I handle it when they're become a newly wed in a honeymoon mood :wub:

*nosebleed,  faints, need an ambulance

Please don't hold them in writer/director-nim, so I just can rest in peace :P

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hold on till the end of the drama chingu!! :lol:

but they have to have to hold in a littl since all thy'll do will be published in the manhwa for all her world to see and we don't want that plus it will send her father and professor to an asylum that way!! :lol:

40 minutes ago, traveljunkie84 said:

If there's no episode 7 tomorrow, MBC is giving me the headache and I will be totally crazy because I will replay the past episodes again til I can watch the current episodes.  Huhu Do they want me to be put to asylum? Lol  I need my recent doses of HYJ & LJS and KC & OYJ! Please let there will be episode 7 tomorrow!!!!! :bawling:

I hope so chingu!! I hope so!! :bawling: 

• Like 5

3 hours ago, ilwoo_aein said:

Fan-taken of Jongsuk at "W" filming location

Another photo of him wearing white shirt. I die! I just can't :w00t:

815_0nani IG

@ilwoo_aein this following one should be an accompaniment of your Fan taken pics of him inside the lift with white shirt.... huh. white shirt? any special meaning of that? simple low key wedding ceremony? 

excuse me, isn't that a church? simple low key wedding as decoy?

cr.w_twoworlds_mbc

cr.w_twoworlds_ mbs
my angel is wearing white, and translucent tulle sleeves is normally used for wedding gown right? dangling earrings, ommoo.... can i imagine there's a fake decoy wedding hidding a real newly wed feels couple? so it will be a fake wedding to hide a fake-Real affections?

• Like 12

Hmmm.... Is there an episode today (Wednesday)? I'm still okay if only an episode for this week. At least the story will go on..glad i'm watching both W n UF.. Err.. If both drama are not airing this week, i will curse the Olympic (glad - UF will aired both WED & THURS)... 

I hope they will show us how cool n great KC with his work or how he became succesful (the hardwork he did) ? . KC seems like a lonely guy, so how he interact with others (other than his two closed friends)? . There's so much we didnt know about KC.. Am I asking too much? Sorry~~ 

• Like 5