[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

my mind :o i was only 4-5 hours away from here and so many updates with stills and photos *-* LOVE IT! Thanks for sharing and updating everyone :wub: i hope the preview they give us is the trurth and will all happen in ep7 so we can rewatch these romantic scenes til next week<333 

He leave her right there then? looks like it when she confess her feelings? then he stops the bus and polices bwahahah :D so cheesy and romantic cant wait! 

I wont be able to watch tomorrow if they air ep8 because i will be in the local fair >.< if they wont release ep8 then its better because i really in need of something to take my mind of W Two Worlds @_@

• Like 5

i'm so happy MBC has decided to broadcast the next episode of “W” rather than the Rio Olympics during the 10 p.m. time slot on Wednesday...is great they realized the magnitude of the drama’s popularity and  change its mind ...the only thing we have to pray for is that mbc to  work fine with no buffering !!!Hug you all and see you later my friends!

• Like 10

23 minutes ago, andy78 said:

i'm so happy MBC has decided to broadcast the next episode of “W” rather than the Rio Olympics during the 10 p.m. time slot on Wednesday...is great they realized the magnitude of the drama’s popularity and  change its mind ...the only thing we have to pray for is that mbc to  work fine with no buffering !!!Hug you all and see you later my friends!

Dont be too happy chingu. 8th ep still not decided yet.,

• Like 6

MBC to broadcast ‘W’ instead of Rio Olympics

MBC has decided to broadcast the next episode of “W” rather than the Rio Olympics during the 10 p.m. time slot on Wednesday.

MBC intially announced that they were going to broadcast the Rio Olympics during the 10 p.m. time slot because Korean athletes were slated to compete in judo, fencing and table tennis that day.

Despite the athletes still competing and the popularity of the three sports in Korea, many fans expressed their disapproval online and pleaded for the next episode to air instead.

After a tough decision on whether to broadcast the Olympic games or “W,” MBC have reached the decision to continue their weekly airing of “W.”

MBC expressed that the magnitude of the drama’s popularity had made it change its mind, but it had not yet made a decision on whether to show the drama on Thursday.

“W” currently has the highest viewership ratings in its time slot.

By Lee Sang-won (sangdoze@heraldcorp.com)

source:

• Like 12

W Korean Drama Officially Beats Both Doctors & Uncontrollably Fond in Ratings Battle!

Maria Erica Araullo 1 week ago

W Korean Drama Officially Beats Both Doctors & Uncontrollably Fond in Ratings Battle!

The W Korean drama has officially topped the ratings game, overtaking SBS’Doctors and KBS’ Uncontrollably Fond.

The ranking is based on Nielsen Korea’s Content Power Index (CPI). Data showed the W Korean drama ratings at 273.3 points on its first week. Doctorsranked as a close runner-up with 266.4 points, followed by Uncontrollably Fondat 242.4 points.

Both airing every Wednesday and Thursday on the exact same time slot,W and Uncontrollably Fond have constantly been pitted against each other.  The rivalry could possibly escalate now since on top of the CPI standing, viewership percentage datafrom Nielsen Korea also detailed that 12.9 percent of TV viewers choose W.

Meanwhile, Uncontrollably Fond only currently receives 8.6 percent viewership during the said primetime slot. Those who have seen the show during its initially successful first week admitted that they eventually switched to W because there is really nothing new with the plotof the Suzy Bae – Kim Woo Bin starrer. It is a love story of an independent documentary producer named No Eul [Suzy] and a rich but arrogant celebrity named Shin Joon Young [Kim].

A month ago, the k-drama battle was initially just between Uncontrollably Fondand SBS’ Doctors. The hospital-based series stars Park Shin Hye as a rebel-turned-aspiring-doctor Yoo Hye Jeong and Kim Rae Won as her mentor and love interest Hong Ji Hong. The show gathered impressive ratings since it premiered in June that many predicted it could possibly overtake the success of the globally popular Descendants of the Sun.  

All these changed when the W Korean drama was released late July. The show’sunique, webtoon-based fantasy romantic drama stars Han Hyo Joo as Oh Yeon-Joo, a problematic female surgeon in her 30s who teleports between reality and an alternate dimension.

The fantasy world is called “W” and was created by her cartoonist father. This is where the female lead meets and falls in love with an Olympic gold medalist and media mogul named Kang Chul, played by Lee Jong-Suk.

w-korean-drama

http://www.thebitbag.com/w-korean-drama-officially-beats-doctors-uncontrollably-fond-ratings-battle/168920

With all of this MBC want to cancel the episodes???? I think those thinker in MBC drama section need to re thinking their goal this year....

• Like 11

18 minutes ago, Yippeuni said:

I haven't notice this person appear on the drama, can someone enlighten me in which episode she's in?? and as what

her character name is Gil Soo Young.

she is yj's mother's friend who answer the phone in episode 6 :) 

4 minutes ago, wasted_youth said:

@Yippeuni Isn't she Oh Seung-mo's sister in law? Who was at YJ omma's house picking up the call about OSM's being shot.

ohhh she was related to them?? didnt know that so this was the reason why she looked THAT shocked father was shot :o i see

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, sebnem said:

she is yj's mother's friend who answer the phone in episode 6 :) 

ohhh she was related to them?? didnt know that so this was the reason why she looked THAT shocked father was shot :o i see

Yeah, cause she mentioned hyungbu. I think she comes there frequently to accompany her sister, since Yeon Joo is not always home.

• Like 7