[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

18 minutes ago, i.am.bugz.funny said:

hahahaha...let's wait for KC to cross real world ..YJ was close to SB so it's not impossible KC wouldn't see them together... aigooo!!! I already saw all KC emotion but not jealousy.... but I'm expecting a cute jealousy not an idiot one just like you said....

Hope to see him jealous later too - but sorry - right now there is noone around YJ in her World KC will feel like that about - as I believe. Soo Bong - the Comic Guy - not really. Deok Beon (if I have the name right) the one she shared the Room with in the Hospital... the one KC stands beside in the long Preview... not really... so who is left - crazy Dog? Ah come on...

Maybe this time it is his try to go back - but somehow I feel more like he wish to stay - or is is his need of someone on his Side - or as we all wish - in his world could runs the time faster again - so maybe he missed her a lot - after seeing her not for .... don´t  know how long.

• Like 8

I really hope the jail scene does not take up the whole or even most of the episode today. :anguished: That would make me angry. :angry:

she needs to tell him " suprise him" that he is from a manwha then disappear. 

As for YJ she may be a fan but she is not in love yet. If she was she would not keep on trying to get back to her world after helping kc.

I am hoping she leaves back to the real world after she tells him he is from a comic book. 

Therefore kc will want to chase after her. (The scene in the long preview) yj in purple scrubs and kc in the real world. :heart::heart::heart:

• Like 7

Oh god I love this drama. Love it! Every episode has me squealing like a fangirl. I can so totally understand Soo Bong's disappointment. Hahaha. Fan boy wished he too could get a chance to kiss Chul. Hehehehehe. But onto the mystery of it all. Did anyone else notice that the assassin's gun had a safety on? Like, why would the guy have come in, with the plan to kill Chul if he had the gun safety on? It's like he didn't want to accidentally kill Yeon Joo or something, which is where I think Chul got his whole, she can't be killed idea from. Also, did anyone else also notice that Yeon Joo's handbag was teleported into Chul's closet? Like, she'd left it in her world and then it came to find her in Chul's world. 

And that wink at the elevator, after he'd confirmed that she's old enough and not married. I shall definitely be looking forward to their developing friendships and the romance because nothing's as epic as an inter dimensional romance. 

• Like 7

Thanks for the welcome and wow, the page is shifting so fast.. My Korean isn't perfect and I still made a lot of mistake, but I'm happy I can help a little :) 

I think this is the written preview for tonight's episode

http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/w/preview/index.html

강철(이종석) 형석(차광수) 만나 연주(한효주) 자신 인생의 비밀을 풀어줄 유일한 존재라고 말한다. 한편, 연주는 소희(정유진) 인해 경찰에 잡히게 되고, 강철은 구치소에 수감된 연주를 돌려 보내기 위해 연주에게 자신의 질문에 대답하라고 말하는데...

Kang Chul meets Hyeongseok (Yeonjoo’s father) when Yeonjoo says that the only one that can release the secrets of his life. Meanwhile, Yeonjoo is caught by the police because of Sohee. Kang Chul tells Yeonjoo who is confined in jail that in return (of her release), she has to answer his questions…

• Like 14

Wait a Second - when she dissapear from the Jail - she will be a Fugitive.... omo.... Problem...

KC really looked like he suffered with her when he came back finding out she is in Prison. DAmn - he know that Feeling so well. It will trigger his worst Memory. And the Scene with her in Tears - its like a Mirror from the Past for him - he once was the Person with the Tear on his Face. i guess he will feel guilty - because he don´t let her go she end up there...

• Like 11

In the long peview  yj goes back to her world after she tells kc that he is from a comic book, which causes him to look for her. I notice he is wearing the same shirt as in the jail scene so I pray that all of it is in tonight's episode. 

• Like 12

7 minutes ago, chrissyllee said:

In the long peview  yj goes back to her world after she tells kc that he is from a comic book, which causes him to look for her. I notice he is wearing the same shirt as in the jail scene so I pray that all of it is in tonight's episode. 

Thats why I hope that the time difference will not be huge - maybe he followe her right after she vanished - came to that little Street the Computer ends - and searched for the Hospital - he stil has her Card.

so why the Hug - maybe he cares much more for her when she was in Jail than he could show her - otherwise she would not answer him - maybe - can be that he notice that she became importend when he had to fear about her. 

4 Hours to wait....

• Like 11

38 minutes ago, chrissyllee said:

I really hope the jail scene does not take up the whole or even most of the episode today. :anguished: That would make me angry. :angry:

she needs to tell him " suprise him" that he is from a manwha then disappear. 

As for YJ she may be a fan but she is not in love yet. If she was she would not keep on trying to get back to her world after helping kc.

I am hoping she leaves back to the real world after she tells him he is from a comic book. 

Therefore kc will want to chase after her. (The scene in the long preview) yj in purple scrubs and kc in the real world. :heart::heart::heart:

@chrissyllee i know!! The jail scene just makes me so sad. To be treated as a criminal and had to be behind the bars with no one to help her, well except Kang Chul.

I am quite surprised that he really shot her in the 3rd episode, and the bullet was aimed right at her heart. What if his guess was wrong? Then YJ would have died!! Poor girl. Hopefully the coming episodes will provide some answers, if not more kisses or hugs please.HEE

Hmm and i am curious about YJ's mom. She does not seem jealous/envious when she saw YJ's dad interview on TV. Seems like she knows some secrets too. Guess we have to watch to find out. Can't wait for ep4!:heart:

• Like 13

How to promote W - Two Worlds:

"Last week episodes have shown us blood as much as lethal slap followed by fiery [?] kiss; while this week’s episodes involves guns and confinement [???] of the female lead, not to mention the flashy scene and barely-there lacy bra.

You can expect more and the best of K-drama [this is optional: subtle and mild BDSM] in W – Two Worlds, every Wednesday and Thursday!"

:grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:

Ready for tonight, guuuuys?

I'll stay tune for live-recaps.

• Like 9

hello to everyone!! :blush:

this will be a little short ... since i really want to back read right now!!  still have to watch episode 3 ...but waiting for episode 4 before i do so ...so i can watch two episodes at once!!  but since i am totally excited for feedbacks so i got spoiled for episode 3 which i really really don't mind!!  i will still get excited watching it anyways!! hahahaha!

WOW! first place ... *dancing with joy* so glad for all of us here ...and for sukkie and hyo joo!!  hope the momentum continues ... fighting to the W team!! 

now off to back read ... yey!!

• Like 11

Delurking to say I super love this drama so far. I feel like I'm seeing a drama renaissance after what seemed like a long drought of heart-grabbing kdramas. I'm not saying there haven't been good dramas in recent years, just that the ones that reduce me to a teenage girl whose only sophisticated response to scenes is "Ohmygod, ohmygod, I die!!!" have been few and far in-between until recently. Now I feel like I'm getting one after another again, like the early days of my kdrama-viewing. :D  

I am squee-ing at all the kisses but I must admit it's not the act that's getting my heart to flutter (since both kisses have been one-way) but KC in each of these moments. His shock at her stolen kiss was spectacular and his confident strut as he stole the next kiss... gah!  I'm a sucker for when a guy cups a girl's face during a kiss - there's something so sexy about the tenderness in the gesture. Also, I love how generally unflappable he is, so he definitely needs a crazy, unpredictable girl like YJ.  :)

I doubt that shot KC took at YJ (still can't believe he shot her) is a freebie. The writer already showed us this stuff will catch up with her eventually, just in unexpected ways. I certainly never counted on YJ's body, once she was in our world, taking stock of the fact that she had technically been awake for two months and breaking down accordingly. Of course, I could be wrong and the bullet wound, or rather the lack thereof, is *only* a device to show us YJ is currently immune to certain laws/harm in KC's world (for now, anyway).  But it would be interesting since I get the strong impression that while YJ in KC's world and, eventually, KC in our world have to operate under the rules of the respective worlds, they are simultaneously immune to certain aspects of these rules. What happens if and when they spend too much time in one world or the other? Will YJ reach a point with the comic where it won't kick her out at chapter's end because it no longer considers her a foreign character? Or will the jumping between two worlds by YJ and KC result in the two worlds merging? That's what's so great about this drama! It has so many avenues and the writer - judging by her previous work - is actually the type to explore them while still giving us a satisfying, earned ending.

• Like 16

helloes again! (i dunno what we call people in this thread, like pretties, patients, etc.)

so, someone asked me after log in where do we go to watch the drama so i screenshot the screen where you will go and the url - http://vodmall.imbc.com/player/onair.aspx

R2ZQfNJ.png

you can't watch unless you log in

there is a log in on the top most menu, 

just click log in and enter your log in details 

you will be directed back to the same page

• Like 10

5 minutes ago, Ahpheng said:

@Mau_Cherry glad you liked the strip ! Good to see you here ! 

@jigee glad my strips made your day. 

@nonski glad you liked the strip. Thanking you in advance for the roll call later. 

Yes - and this one too - and in my mind was -- hmmm - if she had not where any - how would KCs Reaction be against Do Yoon....

ggggggg

• Like 7