[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

I'm so happy and proud reading all these positivr comments and reveiws about W... comments like this drama is daebak, insane, like i knew it'd be number one , the drama of the year, best drama i've watched ... ahhh and the comments of those that never knew HHJ or/and LJS or never were into Kdrama and are praising W ... this is heaven :D  

I've checked a loooot of websites and articles to read the comments and Not once have i read a bad/nnegative comment.. seriously though not even once !!!!!!!

i hope it'll just keep rising !!

• Like 8

15 hours ago, nonski said:

Thank you very much chingu! :D

• Like 8

10 hours ago, JackieOnTheRocks said:

This is the funniest scene ever Ahahaha omigaaaah DY eyes from up and down... He can't stop looking and even take a last look before he close the door ahahaha and KC in the other hand only looks on her face tch... @ohnoitscindy sorry for copying your pictures, saranghanda chingu x

How could he say it again that she's not beautiful and while everyone says she's beautiful ugh come one KC don't play with our heroine Doctor Oh, and btw that's how a real man would react in front of half naked women ahahaha 

• Like 5

i told myself i will watch W episodes over the weekend as it wrecks havoc on my sleeping habits which then affects me at work.but i should have known,i am powerless.

never watched a LJS drama before,so i had no expectations when i decided to watch ep1 last week.but then again,when the story catches you,you end up anticipating the next episodes.and now just 3 episodes in,i now realize what a great actor LJS is.no wonder people are saying that,he has great chemistry with every actress he is paired with.

EP 3: my favorite  would have to be the elevator scenes from KC's conversations with DY & of course wih OYJ.

I guess I wont resist later on,and just enjoy live streaming Ep4 and wake up earlier to watch the subbed episode before going to work.have great day/night everyone!

Edited by wackeemarie
  • Like 9

OMG! Came here because i knew someone will post the ratings and im so glad W did so well for the third episode! 12.9%!!!  i know ratings does not mean everything but it still feels good that the koreans are enjoying the drama as much as we are. Hopefully the fourth episode will continue to attract more viewersB)

Watching the 3rd episode now and it's just so great! Haven't reach the part where YJ strip infront of KC but i can already sense the embarrassment haha

Loving SB's character so far! I think he deserves a special mention. He just cracks me up which is great since YJ's father always has very intense/dark scenes which just makes me nervous that something is going to happen. Hopefully there will be a scene where SB meets KC soon.:blush: Im pretty sure that scene won't disappoint hee.

See you guys tonight for the live recap!

• Like 12

17 minutes ago, CirchelJorice said:

Yes I think you are right because the waiter at the preview recognised her and said you are the girl from the rooftop before. 

My guess is that SH is the one who set her up with the police when she asked her to drink some.wine with her ... i'd say the waiter was only her cue to escape because we saw her running .. maybe SH's plan was to catch her right there in the restaurant but because YJ saw the waiter who recognised her she knew she had to run because he'll probably report it but too bad it was too late ! 

• Like 10

8 hours ago, Mau_Cherry said:

I still like the Idea that loving her can bring him to be alive. But hey - I´m the kind of romantic Person - so please just endure it.

I'm counting on this. Call me delulu but I want to see them together.  Kang Chul's story took a life of it's own after OSM's life was at it's lowest when Yeon Joo left . @juju84 you are right that Oh Sung Moo transferred his feelings of despair to Kang Chul's story in wanting to die. It's that for some reason Kang Chul didn't give up when Oh Sung Moo did. That story line from the manga/manhwa came about because of Yeon Joo. So Kang Chul's will to live has to come from  her. Sorry, now i'm rambling but I just feel so strongly that this OTP has to have a happy ending. I can't quite put all the pieces together so I'll call it intuition for now.:D 

5 hours ago, stroppyse said:

Yeon Joo tells Kang Chul that she cried for him that night because she was so afraid he was going to die.  So, perhaps Yeon Joo is Kang Chul's saviour in more ways than her direct intervention in the current time line?

No I remember that scene thank you and thank you for the translations:wub:

@andy78 @nonski Thanks for the detailed recaps. I don't know how you do it. I couldn't even take my focus away to even get many screen caps. @VIP_Cake thanks for the screen caps.

Edited by evie7
  • Like 11

W–Two Worlds: Episode 3

by girlfriday | July 27, 2016 | No Comments

w03-00942a.jpg

It’s another fun episode of inter-dimensional hijinks, with even more embarrassment than last time. Apparently no one taught our heroine the concept of conflict escalation, because if every time you wanted to leave the manhwa world, you had to top the last exit you made… well, it leaves her with some pretty interesting (not to mention harebrained) options. And to think, it’s only the third episode! Oh, the possibilities.

READ MORE AT: 

http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/07/w-two-worlds-episode-3/

• Like 15

newbie here, I always stalk and fangirling over my favorite dramas here but never realize that I didn't have account here.

my reaction when watched episode 2 and 3 was, HHJ really can really express a fangirl expression. in my opinion.

this drama is really a whole new level of fanfic.

• Like 14

1 hour ago, MarieJose said:

My guess is that SH is the one who set her up with the police when she asked her to drink some.wine with her ... i'd say the waiter was only her cue to escape because we saw her running .. maybe SH's plan was to catch her right there in the restaurant but because YJ saw the waiter who recognised her she knew she had to run because he'll probably report it but too bad it was too late ! 

You've got a point there, I think SH likes KC because maybe just maybe he contains herself from getting mad when the shop manager said that KC and YJ kissed and even locked in the fitting room, but she was concerned when KC is pointing a gun to YJ too ugh I'm confused like why did KC shoot YJ even he knows that YJ can't be hurt, he's not 100% sure tho :blink: 

1 hour ago, i.am.bugz.funny said:

MOST EMBARRASSING MOMENT OF OH YEON JOO

please do not quote images, thank you-moderator

CR:asianfireflies.tumblr

Best scene for me this year ahahahah beat Dr Kangs broadcast confession :P

• Like 11

8 hours ago, Mau_Cherry said:

Sorry - I have to bother you with one more writing - I guess than I will stop for today...

Those Scenes from the long Preview still made me think a lot...

I wonder if KC hanging between life and death was able to reach to the other world but the first Person he grap was Sung Moo. He tried to make him help him. And the Blood on Sung Moo can be from Kang Chul. But SM left him to die on the roof. He had to struggle with him so KC let him go - but he left him in the end. Only - it was hard for him to come back - have no idea how. Is the to be continue working for him too? Don´t think so. He was not in the WebToon.

But YJ - she became a WebToon Person - but she just adjusted to the Story - she helped and so he acts with the Lead.

I remember clearly that YJ told his FAther - you saw him too - his Blood is Warm...

Maybe that was a hint for us - SM was there before YJ arrived. Gladly KC had the last strengh to bring her to his World too. So she at least could rescue him.

@Sarang21 - if I remember it right it was you I was discussing that issue.. so thats my answer. :D

Yes it was with me :blush:. Your explanation make sense .But when the father got pulled into the webtoon and saw the injured KC shouldn`t that scene also have been in the webtoon like YJ? . Why did she became a Webtoon person but not her father?

Hi everyone hi-onion-head-emoticon.giffirst time posting here as I have been a silent reader. Just like all of you I´m really enjoying this awesome drama because it put me and my friends into Sherlock Holmes mode :lol:.  I´m happy that we hit the 2 digits with ratings. Am I the only one who think that KC looks very good in his blue suit? embarrassed4-onion-head-emoticon.gif

Thank you to everyone who is keeping this thread going...and I like reading all of your awesome theoriesadmire-onion-head-emoticon.gif

• Like 12