[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

one more article:

New drama 'W' beats 'Uncontrollably Fond' and tops viewership ratings

Spoiler

lee-jong-suk-han-hyo-joo_1469665782_af_o

New MBC drama 'W', starring Lee Jong Suk and Han Hyo Joo is dominating!

The 1st episode of 'W' started off with decent viewership ratings of 8.6%. Soon afterward, the ratings soon increased with the airing of the 2nd episode, which recorded 9.5%. The most recent episode gained even more viewers, jumping the ratings up to 12.9%.

On the other hand, KBS 'Uncontrollably Fond' starring Kim Woo Bin and Suzy, airing at the same time period as 'W', faced a decrease in viewership as the 7th episode dropped down to 8.6%. 

'W' with its unique, intense story line seems to have stolen many viewers hearts already. Which drama have you been watching - 'W' or 'Uncontrollably Fond'? 

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/07/new-drama-w-beats-uncontrollably-fond-and-tops-viewership-ratings

BOTH!I HAVE SPACE IN MY HEART FOR BOTH!BUT YOU ALL KNOW THAT I WATCH W ONLINE!

• Like 9

Watching the trailer again make me realize something..

I guess he will jump from the bridge again and then he will arrive in real world (yj's world) :blink::sweatingbullets::w00t:

Cobt_qkUkAAF3dc.jpg

Cobt_r1UEAISilO.jpg

Cobt_r2VYAAJsvb.jpg

Cobt_rzUIAAMXbb.jpg

Cobui9eVMAA9yVu.jpg

Cobu3zYVYAIAdYY.jpg

He's wearing the same suits :blink::wub:

Maybe we will get this moment in ep 5, because from the preview for tonight episode, i saw that he's wearing this suit already..

Aaahh can't wait, this drama make my brain hurts.. I love it !!! :heart:

• Like 14

1 hour ago, moomooz said:

Anyway KC at the moment don't seem to have any feeling for her yet. It's more towards curiousity on how she came into his world and how she know so much things about him. I guess later part, we should see a lot of touching moments in terms of KC/YJ can't meet each other :( 

I hoping to see the ratings at 18% today!!! Despite the shooting scene, the other parts are quite satisfying. No boring scenes so far as what I see. 

Perfect ;) let's continue this way and we might hit 20% ratings :) 

I agree ^_^ KC is still a very rational man, he would not fall for a girl just because she looks ''beautiful'' or swayed by a naked girl in front of him :P Its going to take more than that to impress him :lol:

• Like 10

15 hours ago, nonski said:

@Mau_Cherry @Sarang21 @moodypie @i.am.bugz.funny @ohnoitscindy @Rania Zeid

hmmmmm after rewatching it many times with subs, i am still baffled/confused

KC seemed sure about YJ not getting hurt even if he shot her.  there is a certainty in his statement when he said " Were you surpised? You didn't know the power you had."

In the preview, he is sure that if only YJ tells him the truth about his world he would be surprised and he is also sure that telling the truth about it could make YJ go back to her world.

i am still wondering what triggers for YJ to be able to get inside the webtoon. now that KC is holding onto her, can she not go back?

more thoughts later...

cr. dc

I hope they will reveal on the upcoming episodes as to why he's so certain that she wouldn't die even if he shoot her...YJ already ask her that and he said he will only answer if she answer his question first... and Kang Chul thought she had some kind of powers but he didn't know that is because he's living in a fantasy while she's living in a real world...

hahahah while you're wondering what triggers YJ to be drag in the real world...me I was wondering what triggers YJ to go back into the real world... we saw that she did everything to see the "to be continued sign" ...but sometimes nothing happened... so what was the real reason for a webtoon episode to end.?...

oh my W makes us dizzy with questions after question...

• Like 10

Guest julie721

Okay, I'm kinda curious how OYJ flashed KC and bodyguard would appear on webtoon... Lol... Imagine how embarrassed she would be... 

9 minutes ago, wildaffairs said:

I agree ^_^ KC is still a very rational man, he would not fall for a girl just because she looks ''beautiful'' or swayed by a naked girl in front of him :P Its going to take more than that to impress him :lol:

It´s KCs World and he is the Womanizer - so I guess it is for sure not the first Woman who got rid of her clothes to get to him - and to his Power. A Man wrote the Story - would fit well or not. :D

But it never happend like this... :phew:

• Like 8

15 hours ago, julie721 said:

Okay, I'm kinda curious how OYJ flashed KC and bodyguard would appear on webtoon... Lol... Imagine how embarrassed she would be... 

Well I imagine daddy Oh 's reaction if he sees that episode ...Imagine her daughter has nothing left to hide with KC anymore... bet he will get mad by that...and Soo Bong...how will he react to this...and YJ's superior who hates her being in the webtoon...

• Like 12

7 minutes ago, i.am.bugz.funny said:

I hope they will reveal on the upcoming episodes as to why he's so certain that she wouldn't die even if he shoot her...YJ already ask her that and he said he will only answer if she answer his question first... and Kang Chul thought she had some kind of powers but he didn't know that is because he's living in a fantasy while she's living in a real world...

hahahah while you're wondering what triggers YJ to be drag in the real world...me I was wondering what triggers YJ to go back into the real world... we saw that she did everything to see the "to be continued sign" ...but sometimes nothing happened... so what was the real reason for a webtoon episode to end.?...

oh my W makes us dizzy with questions after question...

I wrote it before somewhere - just the thread moves so fast (fighting ! )

The Father - the first Creator - the Writer of the WebToon just destroyed his tools to work on it. So maybe right now the World is somehow on it´s own - and when there is noone writing a Episode right now - maybe it will just go on like that. Maybe the FAther first must pick up his Pencil again so an Episode can end - or the control of the World must change.

So maybe right now she must stay and can´t get the to be continue Sign. I mean -  a lot shocking moments where there (admit it KC :) ) and from the Preview - even when she was send to Prison it was not enough - so maybe right now - she is not able to leave.

Only one theory :D

• Like 8

Just now, i.am.bugz.funny said:

Well I imagine daddy Oh 's reaction if he sees that episode ...Imagine her daughter has nothing left to hide with KC anymore... bet he will get mad by that...and Soo Bong...how will he react to this...and YJ's superior who hates her being in the webtoon...

I thought about this...but, the events have to fit the webtoon, right? That's why 2 months passed so fast, and only scenes with/having to do with KC show in the webtoon. And this is not a perverted webtoon, haha. So it would show her back like in the actual drama episode, I think.

So....if they slept together....she doesn't have to worry....kekekekekeke :heart::blush: 

• Like 10

8 hours ago, JackieOnTheRocks said:

Or maybe the waiter recoginezed her and report it to the police! Maybe x

In the preview, the girl serectary asked OYJ if she wants a cocktail with her. I think she purposely lure OYJ to the very same restaurant for people to recognize OYJ and arrest her. 

• Like 10

15 hours ago, Harukogirl said:

So....if they slept together....she doesn't have to worry....kekekekekeke :heart::blush: 

hahahahaha I like this ... can we expect to get a scene like that...well this couple is the most fastest couple in kdramaland... they already kissed after 2 episodes only ...and they kissed again after that...and most likely they will kiss again maybe in ep. 5 or 6 when KC goes into the real world... plus he already saw her naked...omona.... bed scene is on the way?maybe??? hahaha just kidding... pyeontae mind keeps on working...:blush:

• Like 12

36 minutes ago, nonski said:

@Mau_Cherry @Sarang21 @moodypie @i.am.bugz.funny @ohnoitscindy @Rania Zeid

hmmmmm after rewatching it many times with subs, i am still baffled/confused

KC seemed sure about YJ not getting hurt even if he shot her.  there is a certainty in his statement when he said " Were you surpised? You didn't know the power you had."

In the preview, he is sure that if only YJ tells him the truth about his world he would be surprised and he is also sure that telling the truth about it could make YJ go back to her world.

i am still wondering what triggers for YJ to be able to get inside the webtoon. now that KC is holding onto her, can she not go back?

more thoughts later...

viewimage.php?id=27b2de21f6c733&no=29bcc

cr. dc

I think maybe I have it figured out!  Maybe! If *HIS* emotions determine when she leaves, maybe it's HER emotions that are sending her there. The first she goes it's when she finds out her father is going to kill off KC. She is upset/shocked that her dad would kill KC, reads the weird note (which might have been some kind of trigger....), then suddenly get pulled in. The second time, she is talking to her dad and discovers he STILL plans to kill off KC. She is even more upset - it's murder - and then completely shocked when she realizes her dad KNOWS she went there - which means she knows for sure it happened, like she thought and KC is alive, and her father is trying to kill him....and poof! She's in the manga again. 

The third time is less clear - she is upset about the manga, and worried about how/why she's going there...it interesting that she passes out right as the assistant asks "what would happen if you got involved with KC?"

Every time, she has been talking about KC, and feeling some kind of strong emotion - upset, shock, etc Her emotions are pulling her into the manga. And KC's emotions are sending her back.  

• Like 16

So Question:

When SC draws something that does happen and then things change when KC/YJ or someone else changes it...from the point that SC has already drawn

So, when he drowns KC... KC definitely fell into the water. Even if he tried to save himself, he would have basically swam across the river , or someone else must have rescued him.

What confuses me is.. from into water , how can he go back to the bridge holding a bar - that means he went up the bridge(could have avoided ,jumped again and then holds onto the rail.

Something is off..

So, based on drama synopsis:

YJ is the creator of KC - daddy took ideas from her to flesh it out. No change happens until YJ moves out - and KC comes to life.

YJ meets him again and he is instantly attracted and also knows or maybe is genius enough to figure out that she is from another world

Is it possible in his near death time, he saw YJ or felt the connection of creator being drifted away.. 

Lastly,

characters don't dissapear. But the killer did just as YJ does. So, it is a real life character.

Now who could a webtoon have destroyed??? - competitor of SC- as SC became famous, competitor kept losing and wants to kil the acclaimed character

More people can travel into the webtoon world then..

• Like 10

Just finish watching EP3 with subs! IT'S AMAZINNGGG :wub::wub:

I wonder if the hooded baddie was drawn by SM to appear in his penthouse and killed off KC for the last time, and when KC overtook the hooded baddie, SM made him disappear in the elevator and that's when the scene cut to SM destroying his tablet with fear and denial that KC is indestructible. 

OR

SM has been watching how the webtoon progressed by itself all along (after the car crash incident), he had have it enough after seeing her daughter once again dragged into the webtoon world. 

This is probably how YJ felt after making countless embarrassing acts 

13654362_1052763204799567_38506879111820

(just let me die already) :D

It's funny to see everyone's reaction in the real world on YJ slapping and kissing KC (esp Prof. Park). I think he is over the moon after seeing KC shot YJ LOL 

• Like 12

7 minutes ago, i.am.bugz.funny said:

hahahahaha I like this ... can we expect to get a scene like that...well this couple is the most fastest couple in kdramaland... they already kissed after 2 episodes only ...and they kissed again after that...and most likely they will kiss again maybe in ep. 5 or 6 when KC goes into the real world... plus he already saw her naked...omona.... bed scene is on the way?maybe??? hahaha just kidding... pyeontae mind keeps on working...:blush:

Kekekeke we can hope. Healer had a bed scene :dizzy:

• Like 5