[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

1 hour ago, CirchelJorice said:

How could he say it again that she's not beautiful and while everyone says she's beautiful ugh come one KC don't play with our heroine Doctor Oh

I think that's because...

Remember this scene?

31lanSK.jpg

2ljs9Im.jpgE5AEUqX.jpg

So that means that all of these:

MIQFbJy.jpgjVlrenH.jpgsxKzfxk.jpg

goes to show that KC is INTERESTED in YJ because he's not giving her empty compliments. Hahaha. At least that's what I'd like to think.

P.S. Can someone teach me how to use the spoiler thingy please?

• Like 17

Anyway KC at the moment don't seem to have any feeling for her yet. It's more towards curiousity on how she came into his world and how she know so much things about him. I guess later part, we should see a lot of touching moments in terms of KC/YJ can't meet each other :( 

I hoping to see the ratings at 18% today!!! Despite the shooting scene, the other parts are quite satisfying. No boring scenes so far as what I see. 

Perfect ;) let's continue this way and we might hit 20% ratings :) 

• Like 12

29 minutes ago, Sarang21 said:

Yes it was with me :blush:. Your explanation make sense .But when the father got pulled into the webtoon and saw the injured KC shouldn`t that scene also have been in the webtoon like YJ? . Why did she became a Webtoon person but not her father?

Hi everyone hi-onion-head-emoticon.giffirst time posting here as I have been a silent reader. Just like all of you I´m really enjoying this awesome drama because it put me and my friends into Sherlock Holmes mode :lol:.  I´m happy that we hit the 2 digits with ratings. Am I the only one who think that KC looks very good in his blue suit? embarrassed4-onion-head-emoticon.gif

Thank you to everyone who is keeping this thread going...and I like reading all of your awesome theoriesadmire-onion-head-emoticon.gif

Good Morning chingu!!

My guess before was - because he refuse to interact with KC. But that can´t be all. If he really hat met KC before so KC could find out that he can´t hurt her... there must be more behind it. maybe its the WebToon Law... only the importend Scene will remain - but hey - I will work on it.

But after watching it RAW it somehow makes even more sense - can´t be SMs own Blood....

still... soooo confusing

I LOVE IT!  

HAPPY that you came out of hiding !!! victory onion head

• Like 11

i just read "W" beats "Uncontrollably Fond" for first place!!!

"W" topped of the charts in just three episodes.

According to Nielsen Korea, MBC drama "W" rated 12.9% on the 27th.

Meanwhile, KBS "Uncontrollably Fond" came in second place with 8.6% and SBS "Wanted" followed with 6.0%.

In the third broadcast of "W", Kang Cheol (Lee Jong-suk) and Oh Yeon-joo (Han Hyo-joo) shared a kiss.

• Like 10

LJS and HHJ promo videos for W on Kakaostory. They're so comfortable together hahaha It's refreshing to see a couple act like this off screen as well

BTW anyone know when our lovely @Rania Zeid will be coming back? I'm trying my best to update this thread in her absence but it's hard... How does she do it? Does she get paid? Is that why she's so good at it? lol

• Like 19

58 minutes ago, serhine said:

I think that's because...

Remember this scene?

Spoiler

So that means that all of these:

goes to show that KC is INTERESTED in YJ because he's not giving her empty compliments. Hahaha. At least that's what I'd like to think.

P.S. Can someone teach me how to use the spoiler thingy please?

ahahahaha ikr @CirchelJorice that's how a normal man would react in front of a almost naked women but then it's KC, he's rich and famous so probably he's used to naked girls following her around 

@serhine that's what I'd like to think too, YJ knows him well that he's a playboy and everything plus she thinks that she is average looking women (from her world) and some of our chingus pointed out that he likes to compliments girls he's not interested with but when it comes to YJ he's doing the opposite. 

@serhine chingu-yah I almost forgot you can put spoiler by clicking the EYE thingy, the last one from this box :)

• Like 10

15 hours ago, ohnoitscindy said:

LJS and HHJ promo video for W on Kakaostory. They're so comfortable together hahaha It's refreshing to see a couple act like this off screen as well

BTW anyone know when our lovely @Rania Zeid will be coming back? I'm trying my best to update this thread in her absence but it's hard... How does she do it? Does she get paid? Is that why she's so good at it? lol

woah! I'm really sold to this OTP... they have an amazing chemistry on and off cam... 

@ohnoitscindy She's on a one week vacation so probably she will be here by sunday or monday ...I think... don't worry you got our back with updating the thread... yeah! It's hard but our fellow soompiers are helping us with this... 

• Like 8

@serhine to use the spoiler tag just type these:

no space, then type your content

then type again

@ohnoitscindy  i also posted from previous pages on how to register with IMBC for those who want to livestream

How to register to iMBC

Posted on March 16, 2016 by nonskishome

I created this post so I can have it ready for friends who have difficulty registering to the official website of the MBC.  Hope this helps.

Step 1:  Open this url on your address bar:  member.imbc.com/Login/Login.aspx and click on the button before the check mark.  A new page will open.

mbc1.png

continue by clicking here

heya at uri chingu sis @Sarang21

@i.am.bugz.funny chingu i am so happy too that uri W claimed the first slot on ratings already with episode 3, i hope we have a higher rating tonight!

• Like 12

this drama pass by so fast in 1 hour. i really cant get enough of KC/YJ scene together. they just make the drama that much more fun to watch.

i was worry for YJ. when KC shoot her in the chest. i guess KC must know ahead the bullet will pass by YJ cuz i dont think he will really shot her unless he know ahead.

i guess that hood man that try to kill KC. must be YJ dad cuz i dont think a man in KC world can disapper like that.

i love that scene were YJ tell KC to be careful/KC telling her if she married/her telling him no/him giving her the eye was jjang.

i cant wait for episode 4 sub to come.

congrats to W for getting 12%. it good to see more viwer trun in to watch this drama. i hope the rating wil keep climbing up only

• Like 5

Kang Cheol fails to die over and over again because, like Dr. Oh, he's not from W. 

Since Dad didn't help Kang Cheol, he doesn't show up in the webtoon. Only important happenings in Kang Cheol's life become part of the story. Which leads me to this question: If Yeon Joo reveals the nature of Kang Cheol's existence, will that bit also show up in the webtoon? That's some heavy meta. 

DY looking checking out YJ's lower half when she flashes *facepalm*

Although it would otherwise be fantastic, Dad cannot be the killer, if we assume it's the same killer of KC's family, because W "came to life" only when KC defied Dad's drowning storyline. Hence, the killer has already been there long before Dad got sucked in. If the killer is a relatively new character, then he's still not Dad since Dad originally sketched him to finish Kang Cheol. The killer fits DY's stature and skills hahaha plot twist.  

• Like 7

Hello! First time posting here :) Just wanna say thanks to everyone who has been giving constant updates about W. I am really hooked to this drama currently! The plot is just fresh, not common type of plot we usually see in K-dramas world, and also the acting and chemistry of both LJS and HHJ are just too great for me :D So many adorable moment happened in the ep 3, esp the part OHJ suddenly said "I Love You" to KC lol 

And there's also KC's deadly wink at the last scene :phew:

MQbbDBC.jpg

Gif credit: as tagged.

@stargazer187 aw didn't expect you'd see me "lurking" here but lol thank you for the shout-out :D so happy to see fellow SS shippers here :wub:

• Like 12

5 minutes ago, wunwing1 said:

this drama pass by so fast in 1 hour. i really cant get enough of KC/YJ scene together. they just make the drama that much more fun to watch.

i was worry for YJ. when KC shoot her in the chest. i guess KC must know ahead the bullet will pass by YJ cuz i dont think he will really shot her unless he know ahead.

i guess that hood man that try to kill KC. must be YJ dad cuz i dont think a man in KC world can disapper like that.

i love that scene were YJ tell KC to be careful/KC telling her if she married/her telling him no/him giving her the eye was jjang.

i cant wait for episode 4 sub to come.

congrats to W for getting 12%. it good to see more viwer trun in to watch this drama. i hope the rating wil keep climbing up only

I don´t think it is Sung Moo in Person - I think he draw that Person - but it is his Weapon - just a unknown Person like a Shadowcharacter. Thats why he has now Face. He can be very skilled because the Creater made him like that - and when he had to vanish he can clean him out - and gone.

The Figure don´t fit for the Father at all...

• Like 4

OYJ is torn in choosing between a black gun and black see through bra but she chose both

but me eehhh??? I wouldn't choose neither of them...

tumblr_ob09nhCbTx1rl6vvco4_400.gif

cr: shimkung.tumblr

@nonski I really wish the ratings will just keep increasing and reach 20% ... glad you posted instructions for live streaming...It's a big help to our fellow soompiers...and thank you for the live recap... even tho' I do live streaming I still read live recaps... 

• Like 9

congratulations become first last night .:heart:Also the rating are increase more other two drama:heart:

Tonigt I wil watch in ok channel.Who wants to join me?:wub:

For tonight recap..thanks for advance.I will be here to silent reader after finished episode 3:P

Wow we can achive more 300 pages for tonight episode...:w00t:

• Like 7

Here's my two cents about episode 3. I watched it raw last night and after the shooting scene, I thought "Ok, he might has some reasons to do that" ( I don't know Korean). After watching the subbed version today, at that exact scene, after he shot her and told her that he knew she's invincible, I feel angry, really. I mean that's HIM who knows about it, not her. And though it doesn't hurt her physically but she ll never forget that she was shot by him. 

I would be so damn angry with him if I were her. C'mon she saved him 2 times and for the purpose of finding the truth. He shot her? Does it make sense?????

• Like 5