[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

13 minutes ago, Ahpheng said:

@Mau_Cherry glad you liked the strip ! Good to see you here ! 

@jigee glad my strips made your day. 

@nonski glad you liked the strip. Thanking you in advance for the roll call later. 

of course @Ahpheng i always liked... no love your strips.  such a talent unni!

sorry mods, i forgot how to delete the insta pic

• Like 8

15 hours ago, nonski said:

helloes again! (i dunno what we call people in this thread, like pretties, patients, etc.)

We already mention abou this in earlier page... we call W fans WORLDies /'worldiz/  just only in our thread...kekekeke

15 hours ago, LanA said:

OK, I have to skip the part when KC shot YJ whenever I re-watch the ep, or else I'll be mad again. Arghhhhhhh

so you keep replaying ep. 3 too...hahahaha ...ep. 3 was so good ... it has 248 comments in kissasian and 180 comments in dramafire

• Like 7

Guest julie721
2 hours ago, i.am.bugz.funny said:

hahahaha...let's wait for KC to cross real world ..YJ was close to SB so it's not impossible KC wouldn't see them together... aigooo!!! I already saw all KC emotion but not jealousy.... but I'm expecting a cute jealousy not an idiot one just like you said....

Lol... 

Buuuuuut what if SB turns fanboying instead? Lol, I just love SB... He and YJ together are hilarious... They should create fansclub for KC. 

Evening everyone. Just watched episode 3 - and it was too short Dx. I wish I didn't get into this drama until its run ended, because waiting every week is so painful. And about 30 pages to back-read. You guys are really the best XD. 

I'm liking YJ more and more. She's such a brave and adorable heroine, and despite everything that she's going through, she still places KC's wellbeing first. Even when faced with a gun, she still refuses to tell the truth because she knows that KC's world would be badly shaken if she were to tell him the truth. It's been awhile since I've seen such a selfless (but I don't think she's a candy, since she's humble and she knows her own limits) heroine. 

I'm also a bit miffed that KC really did shoot the gun. I understand his desperation, but YJ has only ever tried to help him. The only consolation that I get is that he knew the gunshot wouldn't hurt her (I guess, otherwise if he wasn't sure then certainly he would be surprised that YJ remains unharmed and she would disappear (according to what we know about the rules of travelling between the two worlds). I still hope it bites him back in the butt later, because at the moment he's a little too smug for my liking. 

It's also nice to see his character slowly thawing. He seems a bit infallible, but thanks to YJ's knowledge of the manhwa, he can't help but feel vulnerable in front of her. He seems to like to tease her, but when she's unconscious I really like the care he shows her, from carrying her from the clothing store, staying next to her when she's asleep and pushing the hooded guy away so that she is out of harm's way. I haven't seen that same softness for other characters yet. 

I also like that despite YJ being KC's fan, she's not exactly falling deep in love with him. The romance is pretty slow burn, and it feels like the two characters are falling for each other at the same pace. 

Now to back-read 30 pages XD. 

• Like 14

Just watched best scenes in Instagram..So funny..so interesting...Its fresh to look how she want do anything to back home but its still failed:w00t:

Be ready to watch full episode 3 tonight,,, :heart:

• Like 9

16 hours ago, alleram95 said:

Thanks for the welcome and wow, the page is shifting so fast.. My Korean isn't perfect and I still made a lot of mistake, but I'm happy I can help a little :) 

I think this is the written preview for tonight's episode

http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/w/preview/index.html

강철(이종석) 형석(차광수) 만나 연주(한효주) 자신 인생의 비밀을 풀어줄 유일한 존재라고 말한다. 한편, 연주는 소희(정유진) 인해 경찰에 잡히게 되고, 강철은 구치소에 수감된 연주를 돌려 보내기 위해 연주에게 자신의 질문에 대답하라고 말하는데...

Kang Chul meets Hyeongseok (Yeonjoo’s father) when Yeonjoo says that the only one that can release the secrets of his life. Meanwhile, Yeonjoo is caught by the police because of Sohee. Kang Chul tells Yeonjoo who is confined in jail that in return (of her release), she has to answer his questions…

thank you for the preview translation..so So Hee set her up... as expected she would turn to be a annoying girl because of jealousy... 

• Like 9

1 hour ago, Mau_Cherry said:

Wait a Second - when she dissapear from the Jail - she will be a Fugitive.... omo.... Problem...

KC really looked like he suffered with her when he came back finding out she is in Prison. DAmn - he know that Feeling so well. It will trigger his worst Memory. And the Scene with her in Tears - its like a Mirror from the Past for him - he once was the Person with the Tear on his Face. i guess he will feel guilty - because he don´t let her go she end up there...

Maybe that's why he asked YJ to tell him the truth. At that point he might've felt the sincerity from YJ about him knowing the truth being unfortunate for him. So regardless of the danger, because he wants to YJ out of jail, he asks her to tell the truth. :wub: 

• Like 11

15 hours ago, julie721 said:

Lol... 

Buuuuuut what if SB turns fanboying instead? Lol, I just love SB... He and YJ together are hilarious... They should create fansclub for KC. 

Idk if he was a fan of KC ... but I think he wants to see So Hee ...hahahaha... a cute fangirl OYJ and a cute fanboy SB...I just hope he isn't the bad guy here...

• Like 6

This is my first drama I didn't want to read all theory and assume because I as crazy like to guess all happening the drama:phew:..Thats why I didn't write the theory in here because may be I know something will happen.Just want to keep as spoiler in my heart.:blush:

But I agree because this drama too fresh and its too short although one hour just like other drama:w00t:

Excited to see Kang Chul again..:w00t:

• Like 6

12 hours ago, kaqueski said:

Base on the preview. Looks like KC's secretary is gonna trick OYJ and she will get arrested by police. 

I'm starting to think that the villain in KC's world did not exist, it was only from OYJ's dad execution, there were no reasons why KC's family was murdered or who did it. If I put myself into KC's position, I'd be so pissed knowing someone is giving me all these hardtimes/trauma without a reason. OYJ's dad is being repsonsible here, he keeps trying to kill KC despite giving KC an awful background story. 

I can understand your feelings. It sure is gonna be a very hard thing to accept for KC. But let's look at it the other way, Sung Moo is basically The God of KC's world (as he said so himself) isn't it the same for us humans? Sometimes we meet with a lot of hardships and bad/unreasonable things that (in our mind/opinion) we don't deserve but it happens, because it's Life . And in KC's case it's the same, the only difference he would get the chance to meet his The Creator and demand all answers (unlike us humas). Sung Moo took away his family but it was just a story for him he had no way of knowing that the force of his and YJ's emotions would bring his work to life. it was an accident. So yes SM made a mistake but on the other hand he also gave KC life, the greatest gift of all. otherwise he could forever remain as a bunch of colors on the screen. No matter how hard KC's life might be but he was able to meet good things along the way as well and now he's met the woman he would fall in love with, the woman who brings meaning into his existance. As much as SM has taken away from him, he gave him just as much.

And can you really blame Sung Moo for freaking out and wanting to put a stop to all of this? Seriously guys, the freaking cartoon character came to life! Do you thing there's nothing to go crazy about?

Besides now this cartoon character also keeps hostage his precious daughter.

• Like 10

2 hours ago, Mau_Cherry said:

Right - I agree - and we know how often she tried to call the Police but KC did not let her. Now she is alone with YJ for a few Days - here is her change. So He don´t want this woman to be near to KC. And she really believes she is suspicious.

So creating a situation is the best way to solve the Problem. Of course KC can´t know that she planned it. The Waiter was the only Person after the Manager who saw YJ on the Roof. So for me it is not a coincidence.

Okay- we all know in the Drama and WebToon World Coincidence is just normal to happen very often - it´s the only way to push a Story. But in this Case i really believe it was So Hes doing. When she met YJ in the Prison - I had this Feeling too - show your ID. Now you must do it - KC can´t protect you - he is not here right now and even later you are behind bars. TEll the truth now - why do you try to get my KC.

So completely and utterly on point. So Hee is quite stupid here, if you ask me. She's not stupid because she's suspicious - it's natural - but because she's letting her personal feelings rule her actions. We all saw how effected she was by KC calling YJ "the key to his life." KC doesn't seem unaware of her feelings - maybe he doesn't know the true extent in true manhwa hero fashion - but he trusts her and his bodyguard to follow his lead. KC's laidback demeanor is a facade - he is laser-focused, rightly traumatized and paranoid (sleeping with a gun, jumping from hotel to hotel); what he needs more than anything is people he can trust explicitly. By doing as she did, and I doubt KC doesn't figure out it was her since this is just the act to put a narrative/manhwa wedge between the two, she's shown he can't trust her to do as he needs her to do when everything is riding on the line, instead of what she wants to do. Another reason she should have known better is due to KC's history as someone falsely accused and wrongfully imprisoned. Whether or not So Hee thinks YJ is a criminal-suspect doesn't matter - KC doesn't think she is and so having her put in the same position as he once was would totally reawaken his trauma and mess with his mind.

• Like 14

2 hours ago, Harukogirl said:

That's true. And she was the original catalyst to his free will, from what we can see. Not sure why or how, but it all goes back to the connection between KC and OYJ

Her first love died? :P:P 

Who looked like KC.. so now ghost is haunting webtoon

• Like 4

32 minutes ago, sjr2014 said:

Swiss123, I agree with you about her Mom. Since the 1st episode, I kept thinking that her Mom may have something to do with all the changes to KC.

She probably knows about YJ's artwork and that her daughter created KC, not her husband. I don't think the scene when she watched SM on TV was random, it might be a hint to viewers

• Like 5

Hi everyone! Im fairly new to Soompi and dropping in here for the first time to say I LOVE THIS SHOW and how the plot is different and unpredictable and all round awesome! :w00t:

Haven't been able to back read all 299 :blink: pages yet, so Im sure someone has said this before but I just want to say:

I'm loving the kisses and we are only 3 episodes in! Im always super supportive for anything done in the name of science. So can they please keep kissing until they both don't get shocked? You know, for the sake of SCIENCE? haha. 

This is my first time watching LJS in anything and I'm super impressed! He really looks fit to be in a manhwa and despite me originally not really liking his looks, I'm super sold on him in this role, and was totally swooning when he swooped in for the kiss this episode!

And I love this mind bending premise that the "original" female lead is now becoming the second lead, and so far I really do like So Hee's character so I am hoping she won't becoming the stereotypical plotting second female lead.

Loved the teaser for the next episode and can't wait for Kang Chul to know the "truth" about his existence, the plot is really moving lightning fast and I love it!

Im super stoked for the next episode!!!

• Like 9

9 minutes ago, theseasasleep said:

So completely and utterly on point. So Hee is quite stupid here, if you ask me. She's not stupid because she's suspicious - it's natural - but because she's letting her personal feelings rule her actions. We all saw how effected she was by KC calling YJ "the key to his life." KC doesn't seem unaware of her feelings - maybe he doesn't know the true extent in true manhwa hero fashion - but he trusts her and his bodyguard to follow his lead. KC's laidback demeanor is a facade - he is laser-focused, rightly traumatized and paranoid (sleeping with a gun, jumping from hotel to hotel); what he needs more than anything is people he can trust explicitly. By doing as she did, and I doubt KC doesn't figure out it was her since this is just the act to put a narrative/manhwa wedge between the two, she's shown he can't trust her to do as he needs her to do when everything is riding on the line, instead of what she wants to do. Another reason she should have known better is due to KC's history as someone falsely accused and wrongfully imprisoned. Whether or not So Hee thinks YJ is a criminal-suspect doesn't matter - KC doesn't think she is and so having her put in the same position as he once was would totally reawaken his trauma and mess with his mind.

good job onion head

Every single word - I soo agree. I wrote about it too that seeing YJ in Prison will wake his Memories and fears. Right - KC on one side is strong and confident. But can´t never let his guard down. Only with Do Joon ond So Hee. So he will not see the truth so easily in that case - but it will hit him even harder when he find out later.

Maybe in the real World - reading the WebToon...

Love your Post from the first to the last Word. Exactly what I think and feel about it...

• Like 9

17 minutes ago, juju84 said:

I can understand your feelings. It sure is gonna be a very hard thing to accept for KC. But let's look at it the other way, Sung Moo is basically The God of KC's world (as he said so himself) isn't it the same for us humans? Sometimes we meet with a lot og hardships and bad/unreasonable things that (in our mind) we don't deserve but it happens, because it's Life . And in KC's case it's the same the only reason he would get the chance to meet his The Creator and demand all answers. Sung Moo took away his family but it was just a story for him he has no way of knowing that the force of his and YJ's emotions would bring his work to life. it was an accident. So yes SM made a mistake but on the other hand he also gave KC life, the greatest gift of all. otherwise he could forever remain as a bunch of colors on the screen. No matter how hard KC's life might be but he was able to meet good things along the way as well and now he's met the woman he would fall in love with, the woman who brings meaning into his existance. As much as SM has taken away from him, he gave him just as much.

And can you really blame Sung Moo for freaking out and wanting to put a stop to all of this? Seriously guys, the freaking cartoon character came to life! Do you thing there's nothing to go crazy about?

Besides now this cartoon character also keeps hostage his precious daughter.

He is his father in law.. 

he is meant to give him troubles.. du'oh :P

• Like 5