[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

1 minute ago, Harukogirl said:

I think maybe I have it figured out!  Maybe! If *HIS* emotions determine when she leaves, maybe it's HER emotions that are sending her there. The first she goes it's when she finds out her father is going to kill off KC. She is upset/shocked that her dad would kill KC, reads the weird note (which might have been some kind of trigger....), then suddenly get pulled in. The second time, she is talking to her dad and discovers he STILL plans to kill off KC. She is even more upset - it's murder - and then completely shocked when she realizes her dad KNOWS she went there - which means she knows for sure it happened, like she thought and KC is alive, and her father is trying to kill him....and poof! She's in the manga again. 

The third time is less clear - she is upset about the manga, and worried about how/why she's going there...it interesting that she passes out right as the assistant asks "what would happen if you got involved with KC?"

Every time, she has been talking about KC, and feeling some kind of strong emotion - upset, shock, etc Her emotions are pulling her into the manga. But KC emotions are sending her back.  

Think you may have something there..

She is the original concept designer of kC. Even the 3rd time, she goes into the webtoon upon hearing father has not given up on killing KC ( all 3 times, she gets to know o fimpending death and goes into webtoon after a few minutes delay)

• Like 8

1 hour ago, wunwing1 said:

this drama pass by so fast in 1 hour. i really cant get enough of KC/YJ scene together. they just make the drama that much more fun to watch.

i was worry for YJ. when KC shoot her in the chest. i guess KC must know ahead the bullet will pass by YJ cuz i dont think he will really shot her unless he know ahead.

i guess that hood man that try to kill KC. must be YJ dad cuz i dont think a man in KC world can disapper like that.

i love that scene were YJ tell KC to be careful/KC telling her if she married/her telling him no/him giving her the eye was jjang.

i cant wait for episode 4 sub to come.

congrats to W for getting 12%. it good to see more viwer trun in to watch this drama. i hope the rating wil keep climbing up only

I think I've read it somewhere from our chingus POV that maybe later on to the next episode they will going to revealed that when the black hooded man went to his penthouse when YJ was still unconscious and accidentally shoot YJ that maybe they didn't showed at yet plus they both disappeared in front of KC eyes, so he's 100% sure that YJ will not got hurt from a bullet... I, myself got angry from that shooting incident too how could he did that to the women who saves her life twice but then again my unnie said he won't do that if he's not sure plus he's so protective of her he even shielded his body to the hooded man and dragged him outside the room so YJ won't disturb... That makes sense but I'm still confused tho  :crazy:

1 minute ago, Harukogirl said:

Kekekeke we can hope. Healer had a bed scene :dizzy:

I think that third kiss when she's wearing a maroon scrub suit is for love this time or kiss of missing her so badly kekeke 

• Like 10

Two Points I wish to say something...

Point one:

Seems like SM can control the Web World and his People (not KC) over the Phone somehow. We know the nurse got a call... the Security got a call... all that

From the long Preview we can see that KC stand on the Rooftop before he was stapped - with the MobilePhone in his Hand - so he got a Call to. I wonder which kind of Call could make him left Do Yoon behind and risk his Life going up to the Roof all by his own. Was it the Promise to tell him about the Murder or the other World...

Second Point:

When i write a Story in the most Cases I try to find an imaginary Name for a City - and I try to create Buildings after my liking and how I need them -- but we see that Sung Moo used a lot stoff from the real Wold. So acutall when he created W World he made it a lot like the real Word. I wonder if there is some Person he used as an influence to create KC too. If he is really only created. But the Bridge is a Bridge from the real World too - the Hospital only changed the Name. We can see in his Documents that for all those scenes SM used information from the real World. Pictures even looked very similar. The Shoter for example in the Olympics.

So is that the Reason the W Word is related to the real World - can KC maybe change the Worls later on the Places real in both Worlds.

Still too many hours to wait....

• Like 9

20 minutes ago, Mau_Cherry said:

I wrote it before somewhere - just the thread moves so fast (fighting ! )

The Father - the first Creator - the Writer of the WebToon just destroyed his tools to work on it. So maybe right now the World is somehow on it´s own - and when there is noone writing a Episode right now - maybe it will just go on like that. Maybe the FAther first must pick up his Pencil again so an Episode can end - or the control of the World must change.

So maybe right now she must stay and can´t get the to be continue Sign. I mean -  a lot shocking moments where there (admit it KC :) ) and from the Preview - even when she was send to Prison it was not enough - so maybe right now - she is not able to leave.

Only one theory :D

Interesting.

Alternatively, it may happen that...

The monitor is not broke really, we saw the sparks. And dad is not drawing the first time YJ came out of the webtoon.

So maybe the emotion change is the cue. She tells him he is in a webtoon and he cries/breaks down and she vanishes.

And since he has realized there is another world out there... he is able to move into the real world just as yJ moves into the webtoon world ( because he is looking for her and she is the new heroine of webtoon so maybe the storyline that webtoon takes up is of moving between worlds)

And, how awesome would it be if in the end we are told... all of this was webtoon...

As in webtoon in a webtoon. YJ's world is webtoon. She is the heroine. She chooses the hero. And its about a normal girs - how they love drama/webtoon characters..

:D:D

• Like 11

8 minutes ago, Harukogirl said:

I think maybe I have it figured out!  Maybe! If *HIS* emotions determine when she leaves, maybe it's HER emotions that are sending her there. The first she goes it's when she finds out her father is going to kill off KC. She is upset/shocked that her dad would kill KC, reads the weird note (which might have been some kind of trigger....), then suddenly get pulled in. The second time, she is talking to her dad and discovers he STILL plans to kill off KC. She is even more upset - it's murder - and then completely shocked when she realizes her dad KNOWS she went there - which means she knows for sure it happened, like she thought and KC is alive, and her father is trying to kill him....and poof! She's in the manga again. 

The third time is less clear - she is upset about the manga, and worried about how/why she's going there...it interesting that she passes out right as the assistant asks "what would happen if you got involved with KC?"

Every time, she has been talking about KC, and feeling some kind of strong emotion - upset, shock, etc Her emotions are pulling her into the manga. And KC's emotions are sending her back.  

Love it - I agree and I was thinking about it too - only the last scene made me wonder if it can be like that - but right - what Soo Bong said before - I forgot about that. And maybe when is is unconciousness her inner wish will lead her....

here is the too romantical Mau again... lalallaaaa

23 minutes ago, Ahpheng said:

You did it again - and I love this one !!!!

You really made me laugh! Thanx chingu!!!! victory onion head

• Like 13

2 minutes ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

Think you may have something there..

She is the original concept designer of kC. Even the 3rd time, she goes into the webtoon upon hearing father has not given up on killing KC ( all 3 times, she gets to know o fimpending death and goes into webtoon after a few minutes delay)

That's true. And she was the original catalyst to his free will, from what we can see. Not sure why or how, but it all goes back to the connection between KC and OYJ

• Like 8

15 hours ago, CirchelJorice said:

I think that third kiss when she's wearing a maroon scrub suit is for love this time or kiss of missing her so badly kekeke 

ooooohhhhh kissing her because he misses her so badly... I really love that idea...I really think KC is starting to fall for her... I just hope there's someone that makes KC jealous...I wanna see a jealous KC...

maybe Soo Bong?

• Like 11

Just now, i.am.bugz.funny said:

ooooohhhhh kissing her because he misses her so badly... I really love that idea...I really think KC is starting to fall for her... I just hope there's someone that makes KC jealous...I wanna see a jealous KC...

Oooohhhh Yes Please! Jealous (as long as it's not a jealous idiot) is always so much fun :blush:

• Like 5

Oh, i just thought of something! we can see the bullet went through YJ and hit the mirror right? Even the bathrobe she's wearing had the bullet holes....so, does that mean the bullet bore a hole in YJ's body  heart? lol or is she some transparent entity in the webtoon world when danger approaches and bullet can just pass through her :3 

• Like 6

36 minutes ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

So Question:

When SC draws something that does happen and then things change when KC/YJ or someone else changes it...from the point that SC has already drawn

So, when he drowns KC... KC definitely fell into the water. Even if he tried to save himself, he would have basically swam across the river , or someone else must have rescued him.

What confuses me is.. from into water , how can he go back to the bridge holding a bar - that means he went up the bridge(could have avoided ,jumped again and then holds onto the rail.

Something is off..

So, based on drama synopsis:

YJ is the creator of KC - daddy took ideas from her to flesh it out. No change happens until YJ moves out - and KC comes to life.

YJ meets him again and he is instantly attracted and also knows or maybe is genius enough to figure out that she is from another world

Is it possible in his near death time, he saw YJ or felt the connection of creator being drifted away.. 

Lastly,

characters don't dissapear. But the killer did just as YJ does. So, it is a real life character.

Now who could a webtoon have destroyed??? - competitor of SC- as SC became famous, competitor kept losing and wants to kil the acclaimed character

More people can travel into the webtoon world then..

WHAT!!!

How could I miss that so importend Point - can you tell me where did you read that. Gosh - how could I oversee that...

So - the real Creator is YJ? Or let us say it different - SM created the Person his Daugher liked... did she draw him first... can it be that he even got his looks from her feather...

I would like that - somehow I don´t like it that this man created KC. ... sorry...

For the Bridge Scene - I guess we must accept that there is some kind of magic - I mean the time stopped when KCs Life was in Danger - so in that case maybe the times runs backward.

• Like 7

15 hours ago, Harukogirl said:

Oooohhhh Yes Please! Jealous (as long as it's not a jealous idiot) is always so much fun :blush:

hahahaha...let's wait for KC to cross real world ..YJ was close to SB so it's not impossible KC wouldn't see them together... aigooo!!! I already saw all KC emotion but not jealousy.... but I'm expecting a cute jealousy not an idiot one just like you said....

• Like 6

30 minutes ago, kaqueski said:

In the preview, the girl serectary asked OYJ if she wants a cocktail with her. I think she purposely lure OYJ to the very same restaurant for people to recognize OYJ and arrest her. 

Right - I agree - and we know how often she tried to call the Police but KC did not let her. Now she is alone with YJ for a few Days - here is her change. So He don´t want this woman to be near to KC. And she really believes she is suspicious.

So creating a situation is the best way to solve the Problem. Of course KC can´t know that she planned it. The Waiter was the only Person after the Manager who saw YJ on the Roof. So for me it is not a coincidence.

Okay- we all know in the Drama and WebToon World Coincidence is just normal to happen very often - it´s the only way to push a Story. But in this Case i really believe it was So Hes doing. When she met YJ in the Prison - I had this Feeling too - show your ID. Now you must do it - KC can´t protect you - he is not here right now and even later you are behind bars. TEll the truth now - why do you try to get my KC.

• Like 9

2 hours ago, JackieOnTheRocks said:

ahahahaha ikr @CirchelJorice that's how a normal man would react in front of a almost naked women but then it's KC, he's rich and famous so probably he's used to naked girls following her around 

@serhine that's what I'd like to think too, YJ knows him well that he's a playboy and everything plus she thinks that she is average looking women (from her world) and some of our chingus pointed out that he likes to compliments girls he's not interested with but when it comes to YJ he's doing the opposite. 

@serhine chingu-yah I almost forgot you can put spoiler by clicking the EYE thingy, the last one from this box :)

YJ obviously not the only women try to get KC with them naked bodies ahahaha Yes in real life some of girls would probably do that to a rich and powerful guy plus that said guy is super hot, I would try flashing my lingerie to LJS if I've got a change too :P

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, i.am.bugz.funny said:

maybe Soo Bong?

I've love that ugh writer-nim pretty please, but then again he's kind of "overly" confident with himself Soo Bong might be a easy opponent to get jealous with ugh maybe a new character perhaps? or maybe his funny sunbae Doctor the light haired one (his a sunbae in Lets fight ghost too) in the preview when KC crosses her world he's there maybe he asked if he knows Dr Oh or something image_3.png

• Like 11

17 minutes ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

Interesting.

Alternatively, it may happen that...

The monitor is not broke really, we saw the sparks. And dad is not drawing the first time YJ came out of the webtoon.

So maybe the emotion change is the cue. She tells him he is in a webtoon and he cries/breaks down and she vanishes.

And since he has realized there is another world out there... he is able to move into the real world just as yJ moves into the webtoon world ( because he is looking for her and she is the new heroine of webtoon so maybe the storyline that webtoon takes up is of moving between worlds)

And, how awesome would it be if in the end we are told... all of this was webtoon...

As in webtoon in a webtoon. YJ's world is webtoon. She is the heroine. She chooses the hero. And its about a normal girs - how they love drama/webtoon characters..

:D:D

Actually I don´t see it as alternativ - I see it as the thing what will follow... after my theory right now the W World is not under someone control - so there is no Episode Ending. But when KC knew who he is that can change - as I said - the Control can change - and I too hope and think - the link between the Characters KC and YJ will be the link between the words later - he comes because he search for her ...

we see the Computer later in the Trash (long Preview) in a small Side Street - and than KC walks down that Street - so I belive he arrived there the first time in the real World. When I remember it right he was wearing the black suite - yes I believe it was like that - he will wear later when he met her in the Hospital - in her World - and the next Hug Scene is in that Clothes too... outside - YS in her Hospital Dress.

I had the feeling that the Computer is somehow importend... but for YJ is was only for the first time to change the World - than it was her fear to loose him -  so her Emotion.

• Like 6

17 hours ago, i.am.bugz.funny said:

me too...I don't think Sung Moo as the hooded guy since the guy is taller than Kang Chul and to be honest the way the hooded guy moves and fight with KC looks like he's a pro in fighting ... and I don't think an old man like SM can fight like that with full energy...

yes... we will achieve more than that... 300 pages is w/in our reach....

Now I change my mind..May be we will 300 pages before episode 4 :wub:

Oh my long to wait to watch episode in tv.I am ready with my chocolate...

• Like 6

I'm finally back and woah! Had to go through 15+ pages!! This thread is so active! :D

Woah! The ratings is amazing for episode 3! Double digits!!! Yayyyyy!!! Hopefully it reaches to 20% soon since that is Lee Jong Suk's goal!! :D

After finishing watching the sub for episode 3, I think Yeon Joo's father drew the hooded man into the penthouse to kill Kang Chul. Since he failed to kill Kang Chul, Yeon Joo's father might of erased him which made the hooded man disappear out of thin air. Maybe because he failed to kill Kang Chul again, Yeon Joo's father got so scared and smashed his laptop.

It's funny that Yeon Joo is not afraid to smack, kiss, flash and confess to Kang Chul just to get out of the webtoon world lol XD

Can't wait for episode 4 tonight! The preview looks so interesting! It looks like Kang Chul is going find out the truth about his world too ;o

Yeon Joo's father said that he created a monster... but Kang Chul is too cute to be a monster :wub:

285cctg.gif

• Like 10