Jump to content

[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유


Recommended Posts

15 hours ago, Mau_Cherry said:

 

I don´t think it is Sung Moo in Person - I think he draw that Person - but it is his Weapon - just a unknown Person like a Shadowcharacter. Thats why he has now Face. He can be very skilled because the Creater made him like that - and when he had to vanish he can clean him out - and gone.

The Figure don´t fit for the Father at all...

 

me too...I don't think Sung Moo as the hooded guy since the guy is taller than Kang Chul and to be honest the way the hooded guy moves and fight with KC looks like he's a pro in fighting ... and I don't think an old man like SM can fight like that with full energy...

15 hours ago, shynaz said:

congratulations become first last night .:heart:Also the rating are increase more other two drama:heart:

Tonigt I wil watch in ok channel.Who wants to join me?:wub:

For tonight recap..thanks for advance.I will be here to silent reader after finished episode 3:P

Wow we can achive more 300 pages for tonight episode...:w00t:

 

yes... we will achieve more than that... 300 pages is w/in our reach....

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 17.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

MBC Presents  W-Two Worlds     PROFILE Title : W-Two Worlds Hangul :  더블유 Romanization : W (deobeul-yu) Genre : Romance, Drama    Director Jung Dae

ONE (1)  HOUR TO GO WORLDIZ!!! FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO LIVESTREAM, IT'S BEST TO GO TO IMBC WEBSITE YOU JUST NEED TO REGISTER I POSTED IN MY BLOG ON HOW TO REGISTER ON MBC, JUST CLICK HERE

Okay, so a few days ago I promised to share some thoughts/ theories...here's some of what I've been thinking... Did you all watch Queen In Hyun's Man by the same writer? The theme of that drama -

Posted Images

HELLO~ I think this is my first time commenting on this thread, but i have been watching W since it started airing. And man! wow i love the storyline. it is definitely very different from the usual time slip storylines we have in kdrama.

And all the various mysteries keep the story super interesting. Looking forward to commenting and participating more on this thread! :grin:

 

5 minutes ago, LanA said:

Here's my two cents about episode 3. I watched it raw last night and after the shooting scene, I thought "Ok, he might has some reasons to do that" ( I don't know Korean). After watching the subbed version today, at that exact scene, after he shot her and told her that he knew she's invincible, I feel angry, really. I mean that's HIM who knows about it, not her. And though it doesn't hurt her physically but she ll never forget that she was shot by him. 

I would be so damn angry with him if I were her. C'mon she saved him 2 times and for the purpose of finding the truth. He shot her? Does it make sense?????

 

It does seem that he has a very reckless behaviour about him. I doubt he knew that she couldnt die. I mean she did fall sick and ill so it makes sense that she is very much human and can probably die. I wonder what would have happen if she actually bled from the wound. I wonder what his reaction would have been then. and yes i would be very angry to the point of killing him. :dizzy::confounded:

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Love1403 said:

Did anyone also catch Hyojoo hugging Jongsuk at the behind the scene footage after he carried her in ep3? She literally rested her head on his chest, and had her hand around his waist, I freaked out their chemistry off cam is crazy:wub: I seriously wonder what the other cast and director think of them at the set lol, bc I have noticed they can't stop touching each other and getting chummy from all the behind the scene footages:lol:

 

This is the video at 0:52

 

ahhh you cant imagine how many times i rewatched this videos just because of THAT part :D:D:D i pray that they will date in real life if they dont have anyone they are dating already...

5 hours ago, ohnoitscindy said:

But didn't he aim for her heart? :mellow:

ikr -_- im still angry about that... he should at least aim for her arm or leg?? i dont know but these are better than the heart itself :( aishhh

  • Like 7
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, LanA said:

Here's my two cents about episode 3. I watched it raw last night and after the shooting scene, I thought "Ok, he might has some reasons to do that" ( I don't know Korean). After watching the subbed version today, at that exact scene, after he shot her and told her that he knew she's invincible, I feel angry, really. I mean that's HIM who knows about it, not her. And though it doesn't hurt her physically but she ll never forget that she was shot by him. 

I would be so damn angry with him if I were her. C'mon she saved him 2 times and for the purpose of finding the truth. He shot her? Does it make sense?????

 

you're right! I already watched Ep. 3 with subs ...and it doesn't change the fact that shooting her was the right thing to do...sure he wants to prove something... but still ... it's just wrong...so wrong... like what I said Kang Chul's being impatient is causing YJ to become pressured and stress... just hope he'll make it up ... and do more sweet things to her...

  • Like 10
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, i.am.bugz.funny said:

 

me too...I don't think Sung Moo as the hooded guy since the guy is taller than Kang Chul and to be honest the way the hooded guy moves and fight with KC looks like he's a pro in fighting ... and I don't think an old man like SM can fight like that with full energy...

 

 

 

I tried for a Second to imagine how Sung Moo would fight - but I end up after a Second too - there he tried to kick KC, sliped on the Ground - fall flat on his Nose - and crawled back in his World to get a Drink...

Meanwhile KC was left asking himself puzzled - what the heck was that... Don´t waste my time Grandpa...

 

My Phantasy is just too vivid :D

 

  • Like 7
Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, i.am.bugz.funny said:

OYJ is torn in choosing between a black gun and black see through bra but she chose both

but me eehhh??? I wouldn't choose neither of them...

 

cr: shimkung.tumblr

@nonski I really wish the ratings will just keep increasing and reach 20% ... glad you posted instructions for live streaming...It's a big help to our fellow soompiers...and thank you for the live recap... even tho' I do live streaming I still read live recaps... 

 

you're welcome @i.am.bugz.funny chingu! as long as the connection is good i'm all for it.  i hope many more fans will join us, most especiallyl those who can translate, i hope you guys are watching W too... @parisonheaven @snowglobe147 

i hope my chingus would join us soon @moodypie and the rest of the PAC members

are you recapping this @tessieroo chingu? (haven't heard form you for the longest time)

and i do hope my dear dongsaeng @jeonghyang will join us in by posting live gifcaps :)

  • Like 8
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, kaoriharang said:

 

It does seem that he has a very reckless behaviour about him. I doubt he knew that she couldnt die. I mean she did fall sick and ill so it makes sense that she is very much human and can probably die. I wonder what would have happen if she actually bled from the wound. I wonder what his reaction would have been then. and yes i would be very angry to the point of killing him. :dizzy::confounded:

I agree with ya. He said he knew she has the power and cannot die from the gunshot. But he never can be sure UNTIL he shot her, right? So was the shot like an experiment he used on her to prove what he thought was right? And I'm still angry, I would totally in sulky, angry mode if I were Dr Oh. He better make it up for her later, and not just by a handshake (if he gave her plenty of kisses, cuddles I may forgive him bwhahahaha)

  • Like 12
Link to post
Share on other sites

W and its leads have been pretty much trending all day lol

 

“W” And “Uncontrollably Fond” Ratings Battle Surges On

“W” And “Uncontrollably Fond” Ratings Battle Surges On

W” has officially overtaken “Uncontrollably Fond” and is in first place for Wednesday-Thursday drama ratings.

On July 28, viewership ratings research company Nielsen Korea revealed that MBC’s “W” received 12.9 percent ratings with its third episode. This is a 3.4 percent increase from the previous episode. Ratings for “W” have been consistently increasing with each episode thus far.

The third episode was particularly interesting because of a scene involving Kang Chul (Lee Jong Suk) and Oh Yeon Joo (Han Hyo Joo) shooting a gun.

KBS 2TV’s “Uncontrollably Fond” received 8.6 percent ratings while SBS’s “Wanted” got 6 percent ratings respectively.

“W” airs every Wednesday and Thursday on MBC. Catch the latest episode on Viki!

source: 

http://www.soompi.com/2016/07/27/w-uncontrollably-fond-ratings-battle-surges/

  • Like 12
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, sebnem said:

ahhh you cant imagine how many times i rewatched this videos just because of THAT part :D:D:D i pray that they will date in real life if they dont have anyone they are dating already...

ikr -_- im still angry about that... he should at least aim for her arm or leg?? i dont know but these are better than the heart itself :( aishhh

 

It's hard not to ship them... They're getting so close and comfortable to each other ...and that's good for W...it will just help them to be more realistic in acting a scene... 

Oh so he did shot her at the heart...I didn't focus at that scene 'cause it makes me mad too... yeah why shoot her in the heart? ...actually what makes me even more mad about that shooting scene...is that ...what if the outcome was different...and he really did shot her and she dies...that so tragic... KC is so reckless sometimes...

 

  • Like 8
Link to post
Share on other sites

su-bong is hilarious cute i love the way he was asking YJ  about KC and believed in her which makes sense and how he gasp about image.gif“The kiss?! You really kissed Kang Chul?!” hAHAHAHAHAHAHimage.gif

w03-00137.jpg

subongie is so adorable image.gif

w03-00188.jpg

  • Like 23
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/28/2016 at 1:19 PM, i.am.bugz.funny said:

this ... I thought he's asking for a kiss on the cheek..

 

 

 

Mod edit: Do not quote pictures.

 HAHAHAHAHAHA Flash back to Suha~! :heart: Omo I loved that part of IHYV :D

  • Like 12
Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest julie721
12 minutes ago, i.am.bugz.funny said:

 

It's hard not to ship them... They're getting so close and comfortable to each other ...and that's good for W...it will just help them to be more realistic in acting a scene... 

Oh so he did shot her at the heart...I didn't focus at that scene 'cause it makes me mad too... yeah why shoot her in the heart? ...actually what makes me even more mad about that shooting scene...is that ...what if the outcome was different...and he really did shot her and she dies...that so tragic... KC is so reckless sometimes...

 

Oh dear.. I just hope that in future episodes we don't have that twisted accident that Dr. Oh can be hurt or possibly killed in webtoon world...

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Love1403 said:

Did anyone also catch Hyojoo hugging Jongsuk at the behind the scene footage after he carried her in ep3? She literally rested her head on his chest, and had her hand around his waist, I freaked out their chemistry off cam is crazy:wub: I seriously wonder what the other cast and director think of them at the set lol, bc I have noticed they can't stop touching each other and getting chummy from all the behind the scene footages:lol:

image.jpg

This is the video at 0:52

 

 

LOL caught them too many times :wub: 

And JongSuk keeps holding on to her waist, Does he not want to let go of her? :lol: 

giphy.gif

  • Like 20
Link to post
Share on other sites

everything about this drama is amazing am happy the rating keep increasing image.gifthe sketch are incredibly impressing just like im in world of webtoon and not to forget KC's good looks awwwwimage.gifimage.gif

w03-00295.jpgw03-00365.jpg

111.gif

 

  • Like 13
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, hallyus said:

@Mau_Cherry Hi! Love your posts too! Your deep insight about the drama are amazing, you also mentioned many things that I wanted to say too! Yes I see KC somehow in disbelief after he shot YJ, and I know well that it was his point of patience there. Being with a woman that knows you very well, but the woman can't answer your simple question sounds frustrating enough. I think by shooting YJ, it's KC's way to discover another truth that lies on her, that she is different from him.

 

 

I guess I should not be so fast with my judgment the next time and wait for the subs - just this Drama will keep me on the crazy state - I know that. So - he was not really surprised that he could not hit her - it was more like - why is she shocked? But his words and his action don´t fit in evey Detail. The Moment he checked the Mirror - like he knew it before - but his Head is still saying - how  can that happen.... and again he is lost with the who - how and why question. And here is someone who can answer - and she don´t. I would be so frustrated. KC indeed learned to act cool even when he don´t feel like that (my guess). Maybe he learned his Lesson in the Courtroom - it did not helped him to freak out.

Sometimes you know with your Head - and you still have to see it. Even it is right before your nose - you need to touch it to become real in your mind. There was no hidden Door when she dissapeared - so - clear - she could only pooof - scotty beam me up :D Something must happen what the normal mind can´t accept as beeing real at once.

But what I wanted to know now the most is - did he met SM before - if (as I believe) how - and why - and why was it not in the WebToon?

It feels like he will believe her the Moment she will tell him - and he even figured it out that the truth will trouble him - so thats why she did not talk. Somehow he is always a Step ahead.  He must be prepared for everything and in his Life a lot strange things happend...

 

  • Like 11
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, julie721 said:

Oh dear.. I just hope that in future episodes we don't have that twisted accident that Dr. Oh can be hurt or possibly killed in webtoon world...

 

Omo...I just hope no one dies in this drama...I mean I wish my OTP will still be alive up to the end... they need to live .. they should survive  and be together...so we can have a happy ending...:D

 

  • Like 10
Link to post
Share on other sites

@Mau_Cherry @Sarang21 @moodypie @i.am.bugz.funny @ohnoitscindy @Rania Zeid

hmmmmm after rewatching it many times with subs, i am still baffled/confused

KC seemed sure about YJ not getting hurt even if he shot her.  there is a certainty in his statement when he said " Were you surpised? You didn't know the power you had."

In the preview, he is sure that if only YJ tells him the truth about his world he would be surprised and he is also sure that telling the truth about it could make YJ go back to her world.

i am still wondering what triggers for YJ to be able to get inside the webtoon. now that KC is holding onto her, can she not go back?

more thoughts later...

viewimage.php?id=27b2de21f6c733&no=29bcc

cr. dc

  • Like 13
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Guest changed the title to [Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..