[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

When Soobong screamed at faceless Dad I found that scene so funny even though it was meant to be terrifying and whatever:w00t: Now Yeonjoo needs to figure out a way to get Kangchul out of this mess that Dad created. What's worse Dad is now at the mercy of killer yikes:crazy: My heart ached for Yeonjoo when Kangchul failed to recognise her but he seems to feel a connection to her somehow otherwise how to explain why he didn't turn her over to the police? Love wins against all odds indeed.

• Like 6

50 minutes ago, sakura2016 said:

actually I'm devastated for the 2nd time!! he didn't only accept his reality, he accepted his written fate and sad ending!! he's aware that he's about to disappeare but he's doing nothing to stop it or fight it back or find a way to fix his missed up life, he's only living and planning on paying Yeon Joo for saving him!! he just gave up on himself!! :bawling: I just hope that that will change when he'll face the psycho culprit and not only plan into bringing him down to get his revenge for his family and his father figure and to protect Yeon Joo and give her father and world back as it used to be before him entering her life!! :bawling: 

Psycho killer makes a fatal mistake - unless the translations for the preview are wrong, he all but threatens YJ when he states she can wait until after KC (disappears). There's no way KC will let himself vanish if it means she will remain at the mercy of W after he's gone.

• Like 9

2 hours ago, little bunny said:

OMO!....:astonished:This is what I said when I saw the preview. I tried to watch live streaming and manage to watch it smoothly half way. The writer is brilliant.:glasses:

I'm glad how YJ is being so smart and quickly found ways to help KC from her world by drawing medicines, tools for KC to get the bullet out and how KC could escape from the police. And how she change the car's color and the plate number too. :wub:

Didn't see it coming when KC showed YJ the #34 W comic book which was YJ accidentally brought into the webtoon and left it in the hospital. He has some flashback to their memories but not really remember everything? He asked confirmation from YJ. I'm worried when KC's hand started to vanish. Gosh! If this happening it means he will disappear forever? Since the W world is turning their back to him now. He lost everything he had. Wealth, trust. Even his best friend DY also asked him to surrender.  :cold_sweat:

From preview we could see KC and YJ leave webtoon world. The portal will open when KC realize the truth  about himself and his world right? May be he just goes all out since he doesn't know what will happen to him so he just comes out to YJ's world? Beside trying to fulfill YJ's wishes, KC also could find the culprit from YJ's father tablet. The scenes where KC confronts the culprit it looks like happening in the culprit's home. Meaning KC could also does things like the culprit does. Going anywhere through a portal? And KC asks YJ to make another plot about waking up from a dream again? Seems KC could  only have a chance to fight the culprit from YJ's world.:astonished:

Anddd..why I have this feeling we will see our OTP sweet moments again next week? You know guys those ones where they have pink couple shirts?:heart:

We all left waiting in desperation for couple days........:confounded::dissapointed:

no, Kang Cheol didn't remember he only puted peices together and wanted Yeon Joo to confirm for him that what he's thinking about is true!! those flashbacks are for us but not him really remembering some moments with Yeon Joo, he's only realising that he is the Kang Cheol in the manhwa, the only memory he gained and he thought it was a nightmare at 1st was him drowning the 2nd time he tried to commit suicide and he mut figured out that it wasn't really a nightmare but he was really downing!!

I freaked out when I saw his hand diappearing and it kept on happening which is killing me with sadness and worriesome!! I don't think his friends believe that he's rally a murderer but still they can't help him since nothing can be done!! and  Kang Cheol doesn't seame concerned about vanishing and only is keeping on living with no real purpose which I can understand but I need him to to stop believing in his sad ending and keep on fighting back!! it felt as if he's fulfilling his bucket list (the marked pages by Yeon Joo and fighting the psycho culprit) before "dying"=vanishing making sure that he will leave Yeon Joo with many happy moments and safe in her world and avanging his family but still not believe in his happy ending!! :bawling: 

I'd really love it if Kang Cheol is the only one who's capable to open that door between the two worlds whenever he wants I want him to have ome advantage againt that psycho culprit who looks like he's having some limit after all! *jumpingofhappinss*

I think we will have those sweet moments on episodee 12 :blush: but still I feel sad knowing it's Kang Cheol's happy farewell to Yeon Joo before reaching his sad ending as he believes!! :bawling: 

• Like 6

To answer the question why KC was fading out is because YJ had been gone for a month and he was out of the story and just like his secretary was no longer the main character in the book. I also see this ending with them living happily ever after in her world because she created him and he must exist there somewhere,

This episode made me think of the killer's motives because he knows that this is a comic and if KC is killed the series ends which means they all will die, I also didn't get why he had to take the dad's face when the dad had given him his face. So I'm guessing that somehow the dad will revive and finish things.

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, theseasasleep said:

Psycho killer makes a fatal mistake - unless the translations for the preview are wrong, he all but threatens YJ when he states she can wait until after KC (disappears). There's no way KC will let himself vanish if it means she will remain at the mercy of W after he's gone.

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh if he said so then he's 1000000000000000000000% dead!! :lol: Kang Cheol won't vanish before making sure that Yeon Joo will be safe in her world and put a stop for him!! 

Kang Cheol won't vanish AT ALL and HE WILL HAVE HIS HAPPY NDING with Yeon Joo, they deserve that!! writer-nim don't break my heart and sole pleaaaaaaaaasee!! :bawling: 

1 hour ago, alliamoon said:

Hi everyone! I've been reading this topic since W started and this is my first post. I just can't say enough how much I love this drama! My favourite drama is also Healer but, just like someone wrote earlier I'm starting to like this one even more (no offence JCW oppa).

After today's episode I have my own theory. I think KC knows everything, remerbers everyting and... I bet he wears the wedding ring on the neclace arroung his neck just like her. Only his is covered. I didn't notice him wearing something arround his neck before so my hunch is that there should be a certain wedding ring there. Omo!!! I so hope I'm right!:wub:

hi chingu weelcome to W threead and glad you joined us here to hare your love for thi great drama with all of us here!! let's havee a great fun all together here sharing our excitement and love for this awesome draam!! :D

no!! Kang Cheol only realised the truth by reading the manhwa and linking it to every unexplaned incident he went through and all Yeon Joo's nonsens that she kept telling him and that he couldn't make sens out of it but didn't gain his memories back!! 

he actually used to wear a neckless around his neck but maybe you didn't notice it before, you can see it when he was on the plane the day Yeon Joo got arrested and many other times but I can't recall them now!! 

• Like 4

Guest dominjoonssi

random ramblings.

1) No one noticed that writer-nim has fulfilled Option 2 this episode? Our OTP is taking their trip in the countryside. I think she is saving Option 4 for the last.

2) Likely we will see our matching pink sweat-shirts and that date in the park next EP.

3) EP 15 we will likely see the portal closed, the tablet destroyed beyond repair, and our OTP separated and stuck in their respective worlds, unable to communicate or cross-over.

EP 16 will be a reset of sorts in an long epilogue. For both QIHM and Nine, the love the heroine has for the hero will be crucial point to overcome the final obstacle, I guess this is when the point that YJ created KC will come into play.

More thoughts to come after I have properly watch it with subs.

Thanks again  to all the chingus here in the forum with the translations, live streams and sharing of info.:wub:

'W' Lee Jong-suk discovers his identity in relationship with Han Hyo-joo

Spoiler

photo758717.jpg

On the episode 11 of MBC's Wednesday & Thursday drama, "W", there were plot twists, one after another. Kang Cheol already knew the existence of web-toon world and Yeon-joo.

Prior to this, Yeon-joo (Han Hyo-joo) could come back to the real world after she kissed Kang Cheol (Lee Jong-suk).

As soon as she came back, she went to meet her father. Her father, the writer of the web-toon, Seong-moo (Kim Ee-seong) was stolen of his face to the actual criminal man.

Yeon-joo grabbed a pen stealthily behind Seong-moo's back. She had to bring back Kang Cheol to life. Yeon-joo pushed all the information and medication to cure the injury into the web-toon world. Kang Cheol could save his life thanks to Yeon-joo's help.

And Yeon-joo was summoned back into the web-toon world at the moment by Cheol-ho (Park Won-sang), who was seeking Kang Cheol's life. Yeon-joo managed to escape and found Kang Cheol. Kang Cheol could meet her thanks to the help from Do-yoon (Lee Tae-hwan). He was completely ruined. He had no money and was wanted by police.

Despite the wretched situation, Kang Cheol did his best for Yeon-joo. He bought a five thousand won dress for her and said, "I want to get you a three million won dress but this is all I can do for now" And then he brought Yeon-jooo to his place and cooked meal for her. He mumbled, "I learned how to cook for you. And I finished my homework for today".

Yeon-joo, surprised, asked him, "What did you just say?" Kang Cheol responded, "I saw it in the cartoon" and then he showed "W" to her. Yeon-joo was so surprised that she could not speak a thing.

• Like 7

2 hours ago, alliamoon said:

Hi everyone! I've been reading this topic since W started and this is my first post. I just can't say enough how much I love this drama! My favourite drama is also Healer but, just like someone wrote earlier I'm starting to like this one even more (no offence JCW oppa).

After today's episode I have my own theory. I think KC knows everything, remerbers everyting and... I bet he wears the wedding ring on the neclace arroung his neck just like her. Only his is covered. I didn't notice him wearing something arround his neck before so my hunch is that there should be a certain wedding ring there. Omo!!! I so hope I'm right!:wub:

Hello! Yes, W has captured our Healer hearts. Lol.

Thats an interesting thought. Yes please! We'd like to see the return of his ring, right? Something about a married man wearing his ring; its just so definite. It couldn't be gone for good, right? This Writer has little subtle things intertwined throughout the series that were always there, like the W 34 book: how many of you remembered that it came with YJ? I admit I totally forgot! So maybe, just maybe, KC's ring has been on him. I'm willing to hope for it. 

Awww man.  After seeing the raw, I feel like I have eaten too much ice cream and am crashing from the sugar rush. We have to wait a whole week for the next episode?! Is it possible to speed up time? Has anyone learned that technique in RL yet? Lol. 

Can't wait to see the ep fully subbed, but from what people have posted, and have seen from preview, their relationship is heading towards Option 4....maybe? :phew: :D  Since he said he wants to progress in their relationship. Like "real couples"? I mean, they should do more than just eating ice cream together, cooking, shopping...poor YJ; she must be exhausted. Can't the girl get a siesta in? :P Hahah. @nonski @sakura2016 (May one more person be initiated into PAC? Lol.) 

• Like 6

God!!!!!! This show is epic.. I mean it.. I can't even express in words.  This writer deserve an applause and actors are simply awesome..

If last time, we felt bad for YJ, then this time, it was KC. How many of you felt like crying when he said I can't buy you expensive stuff

This show is heart.. Love LJS and love HHJ

• Like 19

2 hours ago, alliamoon said:

@alliamoon i am just the same ... i had been a long-time healer fan and haven't found a drama of the same caliber ... it takes a W k-drama for me to come out of hibernation ... i became curious after seeing W c-strips from chingu @Ahpheng in IG ... then i started watching on viki and marathoned to ep 11 (all caught up now ... hehe) ... all i can say is this is the best k-drama since healer ... i had been going through the motions of watching k-drama but none of those i've seen stood out, most with recycled stories with a different twist but essentially playing around similar plot, similar conflict, similar formula ... amnesia card, birth secret, spurned love interest, conniving villains making life difficult for the lead characters ... yadi yada ... thank god for W ... i love its two dimensional world ... time travel has been a genre in k-drama you would see from time to time, W is still an original concept, although i was initially reminded of a-ha's take on me MTV and dramaworld ... kudos to the writer, song jae-jung (another song!  song ji-na is another favorite writer, of course) ... i'm also impressed with its production with all its effects as they shift from the real to the comic world and vice versa ... actors are also doing a stellar performance ... han hyo joo is so cute, i didn't realize she can pull off the right comedic timing with flair ... she and lee jong suk have great chemistry too ... i would also like to mention soo bong character who portrayed nam gyu min's secretary in remember is also a favorite ... han hyo joo's dad portrayal was daebak as well ... i am not sure if i should be sympathetic or mad as his character swings from father to killer ... now i am looking forward to wednesdays and thursdays with much anticipation (i must admit, i am also watching uncontrollably fond as well but otps are too much entangled into noble idiocy ... sigh but still swooning over kim woo bin ... yihaa!) ... is it wednesday yet?

• Like 12

Why is every hero dying?

- If KC can't come back to being the hero .. will disappear aka die

- UF hero is anyway dying

- JI - apparently hero has breast cancer.. :( 

W-T are doomed..

Can't believe it .. completely missed the novel transporting to W world as well.. what an obvious right under the nose clue.. and completely forgot abt it..missed it..

Did anyone get it rt? Was there someone who called out this twist first?

Awesome!

• Like 6

3 hours ago, Ondine said:

I feel a bit mystified about KC's reaction to finding out about the manhwa. It's funny; the first time I completely empathized with KC. This time I feel as confused as YJ looks. :D He seems to have accepted it quite well; I guess the month he spent thinking it over helped, as well as being able to read about all of his decisions the first time it happened. At this point I feel like the conclusion he came to was: so I'm a manhwa character; I don't care, eff everything, I just want to be with Yeon Joo. :lol: I'm really looking forward to the next episode to get an insight as to where he's at with that. And I hope we get lots of BTS vids while we wait, hehe.

1 hour ago, sakura2016 said:

no, Kang Cheol didn't remember he only puted peices together and wanted Yeon Joo to confirm for him that what he's thinking about is true!! those flashbacks are for us but not him really remembering some moments with Yeon Joo, he's only realising that he is the Kang Cheol in the manhwa, the only memory he gained and he thought it was a nightmare at 1st was him drowning the 2nd time he tried to commit suicide and he mut figured out that it wasn't really a nightmare but he was really downing!!

I freaked out when I saw his hand diappearing and it kept on happening which is killing me with sadness and worriesome!! I don't think his friends believe that he's rally a murderer but still they can't help him since nothing can be done!! and  Kang Cheol doesn't seame concerned about vanishing and only is keeping on living with no real purpose which I can understand but I need him to to stop believing in his sad ending and keep on fighting back!! it felt as if he's fulfilling his bucket list (the marked pages by Yeon Joo and fighting the psycho culprit) before "dying"=vanishing making sure that he will leave Yeon Joo with many happy moments and safe in her world and avanging his family but still not believe in his happy ending!! :bawling: 

I'd really love it if Kang Cheol is the only one who's capable to open that door between the two worlds whenever he wants I want him to have ome advantage againt that psycho culprit who looks like he's having some limit after all! *jumpingofhappinss*

I think we will have those sweet moments on episodee 12 :blush: but still I feel sad knowing it's Kang Cheol's happy farewell to Yeon Joo before reaching his sad ending as he believes!! :bawling: 

agreed. I think at this point according to what he said, KC pretty much has given up on himself and came to believe in his sad ending. He might want to enter the real world just to spend time with Yeon Joo and like what he said in the preview, have their dates like other couples and have a chance to 'catch up with her feelings'. 

This drama and the story so far has been so unpredictable and mind-blowing. I almost lost my mind this episode when YJ asked how he knew about the 'homework' and he answered that it was because he 'saw'. It was the reversal of their lines in the past and for a moment, I thought 'oh richard simmons! is YJ also from a webtoon?' and what people has been speculating about the 'W- two worlds' is true?'. Even the scenario that KC might think that YJ was the one who walked out from a webtoon is CRAZY. I'm glad that it's not the case, or not YET? :grimace:

• Like 11

7 hours ago, Yippeuni said:

Writer-nim, jjang! Despite knowing how each episode might play out from each preview, I suffer from mem-bong at the end of each episode. Just realised I'm a big fan of her work - Three Musketeers (was so disappointed when season 2 was cancelled), Nine, Queen In-Hyeon's Man.

7 hours ago, Kasmic said:

Annyeong!!! I see some familar names here ... my dearest patients @snowglobe147 @dhia205 @andy78@Mau_Cherry @drmjs @jeonghyang :P

7 hours ago, dhia205 said:

Annyeong another dearest fellow patients @Kasmic ^_^, should we summon another patients too?? i bet they haven't recover from withdrawal syndrome.. maybe sukie can help them a bit :lol:

hi-onion-head-emoticon.gif Me, me! I'm a patient too! In fact, I created my soompi account for Doctors. I'm a big big fan of Healer too. Even though I stayed lurking, I read the whole thread.

• Like 7

I just loved KC's smart hints from today's episode. After watching the episode with subtilte I have to say I found myself laughing at some parts of KC and YJ's reunion. Since she got into his car he kept on dropping clues that he knows their story (according to W 34) like: the culprit's daughter, the expensive dress he/the cartoon character KC has bought her, the homework. I saw a part of his funny/smart/ inquisitive self from before the shooting and hiding. At least he kept his sense of humour despite the circumstances. :D I also think that he remembers something from their past (maybe not everything, but he had flashbacks with the prison and the rooftop scenes). 

• Like 14

I´m back after watching with subs.

And the way I feel today is so different from yesterday... I´m not at the edge of my seat - I´m not drown in Tears. Gosh - I´m kinda used to be pushed to the limits. The start was freaky and gave me a scare - trying to imagine to be in YJs Shoes.

But than the Feeling to watch changed.

I love how YJ saved KC. I still wonder when she will collapse. The last time the fainted because she had to deal with the timejump in the Drama and of course it was all a bit too much. But now it feels like the last time was nothing against her current situation.

KC - your woman is extremly strong for you! I wish him to find that out.

Don´t get me wrong - the Episode was again a Masterpiece... wonderful... and surprising.

The Writer never let me down ... just today I sit here like... and now.... why is there nothing more ....

I´m not in deep pain today .... but i´m anxious about what will happen next. And my mind spinn about one thought...

WHAT TO HELL MEANS - I WILL SUMMON MYSELF????

And I need one Week now to find that out... What Scene will he wont her to draw?

Again one part of me wished I could wait and watch it as a Marathon. But - no way ..... I could never be able to hesitate.  (and it would be so sad to miss the Fun here)

What I like very much is the way he found out.

It´s that he thought about his former self - how could he done that to his Wife.

Is that he waits for her to come to fulfill 10 Tasks for her. 5 was not enough.

And i love the Picture with them both from behind...  He cares so much for her. The way he looked at her in the car. Forget.... yes... but she is again so much in his Heart.

One Week....  Guess i can only live with it because starting next Week there will be a special Drama for me with every Day. Right now Drama World is soooooo nice to me.

• Like 12

13 minutes ago, alliamoon said:

I just loved KC's smart hints from today's episode. After watching the episode with subtilte I have to say I found myself laughing at some parts of KC and YJ's reunion. Since she got into his car he kept on dropping clues that he knows their story (according to W 34) like: the culprit's daughter, the expensive dress he/the cartoon character KC has bought her, the homework. I saw a part of his funny/smart/ inquisitive self from before the shooting and hiding. At least he kept his sense of humour despite the circumstances:D I also think that he remembers something from their past (maybe not everything, but he had flashbacks with the prison and the rooftop scenes). 

yes-raccoon-emoticon.gif

I dun think he recalled everything either. He's smart and he had a month worth of investigation and thinking. He must have drawn his own conclusion and is only seeking to confirm with YJ.

And I'm so glad he's taking the fight to the enemy. I'm positive he will not lose his memory from this next dream reset, he should make YJ reset the killer's memory if he's smart. Oh, I can't wait!!

6 days to ep 12... dead-onion-head-emoticon.gif

Edited by Rei76
  • Like 5

"I'll summon myself from now on."

What the heck does that mean? Does KC have the power to summon the gate now?

KC and YJ are earning whatever happy ending they may get like crazy, I'm just saying.

Also, before people start complaining about how KC could read everything that's happened in one volume, yes it's entirely possible for everything from Episode 1 to 9 be put into one manga volume. It'd probably be a number of chapters in one volume that could plausibly contain everything that happened till KC asked YJ to make it a dream.

I do have one question though: How is it possible that the manhwa came with YJ to the manhwa world when the phone she was using back in the earlier episodes didn't? Because I was thinking that if the manhwa got transported by virtue of having physical contact with YJ's body doing the jump, how come that phone didn't also come along?

• Like 7