[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

they can't change fate...fate will always brings them back together ... and everytime they are back together ...danger will always approach...and everytime Yeon Joo saves KC ...  hoodie guy will still be there to haunt him and every one he loves... I just hope they'll get rid of him first so that they won't need to go back in time... well kinda understand 'cause they need to reach 16 episodes... anyway I was talking about W to my sister and she read a book...which happen to have the same concept as W...which is going back in time w/in 7 days... same things happen again and again but of course there's new events added... and she told me that it's a happy ending ...so I hope W too... and that dance scene of YJ ...Iknow it will happen where she got shot ...It's like a premonition... maybe we'll get that in the latter episode ...I just don't know how KC will handle things if OYJ is the one who dies... can he bring back time too?

• Like 12

18 minutes ago, theseasasleep said:

Hey, every kdrama writer has their tics - for this one it's amnesia and suicide attempts. Honestly I didn't mind it in QIHM and that's saying a lot considering how much I dislike those types of tropes. It never came off as cheap to me. What I've discovered with kdramas is, it's all about how it is handled. Handled well even the most hated tropes - for me, the 1-2 year separation - can shine, make sense and enhance the story. It's just that so many writers are so lazy about it. :( 

None of the W characters are in Yeon Joo's world, I don't think. I think they are in W and she's gone there, perhaps written herself into the story proper as a doctor???  If it's not Kang Chul who pulls her... it could be her curiosity getting the best of her, wanting to see KC and now she knows how important it is to move with the flow of the story as best she can because being stranded in another world with no money and no ID while getting nothing but the stink-eye is bad news bears.

I agree - I so agree - Amnesia for example is really the card I don´t want to see - but I have to make it clearer. Forgetting all after getting in an Accident - oh please not again. But for QIHM is was just a logic way - and i never had any trouble with it - same here. I could sense she will do it - but it fits here too. Different Time or Different World - it´s similar somehow. And it is still okay for me as lone as she will not drag it out too much and it don´t feel like that.

I feel so sorry for YJ. How much must it hurt to draw the one she loves falling for someone else. Only she can do it. Catching the Criminal (someone she made for it) to give him a better life is okay and good but as Soo Bong said - let him love the other Woman. How to hell can she do that without breaking her own Heart.... This Drama kills me --- and we are not even close to the Ending... WOW!!!!!

• Like 8

9 minutes ago, sakura2016 said:

IT'S NOT KANG CHEOL IN YEON JOO'S WORLD...IT'S YEON JOO IN HIS WORLD!!! SHE WROTE HER SELF AS A DOCTER IN HIS WORLD!!!! :bawling: SHE COULDN4T LEAVE HIM ALONE AND REMAINED BY HIS SIDE TO HELP HIM WHITHOUT HIM REALISING THAT!!! :bawling: there is many stills shared showed the scene in the preview when she was wearing her purpule outfit as a docter in his world's hospital (the hospital's name in purpul signes) and there was others showing her wearing the doctoer's white coat outside of his hospital world while he was in front of the hospital in and out of his car!! I thought she started working there with his help but it's HER DOING!! :bawling: 

I really do hope that it is something like that. It will be nice to see her being there for him. And this time she can take care of her identity from before.:P

And that damn ring , it gets me everytime. My heart is just erupting at the fact that YJ is still keeping it.:tears:

• Like 10

oh nooo my mind @sakura2016 what have you done to me!! i was fine trying to figure it out how KC was in real world!! but now i cant even go to sleep with this feelings :(:( i just want to pocket YJ and hide her from KC lol:..

i hope mbc will air next ep tomorrow or else i will come to haunt you in ur dreams :D kkkk my heart wasnt ready for this much sadness today 

and i almost forgot to say my fave part of this eopisode is how she falls while dancing like in Ouran high school manga loool :D:D 

• Like 9

I read about the possibility that YJ world is another manhwa world...so manhwa inside another manhwa... oh no...my brain really not getting there...the writer is amazingly genius...I cannot even predict what he will do next....

When I saw tha rooftop scene...I knew there will be good bye scene between them...and meanwhile they're talking I keep thinking how KC can make YJ back into her world...because it should be coming from his changes emotion so she can transported. I keep thinking how the writer will do the scene...eww rap then I saw him stepping back..and when he put his foot up into higher place I knew he will jump...crap crap crap.....

If I describe it as the PC...I'm still hanging around around with windows 8...while the writer already fly with windows 12 that haven't even released.....it's really not making any sense....but somehow its addicting and keep making me craving for more ....

• Like 8

7Mn1Hqv.gif

Cinderella and White horse i mean white Prince :wub::wub:

14 minutes ago, Yippeuni said:

From fairy tale to real manhwa reality......hahahahahahahahahaha

it's really "when reality hit you hard" or "when you hit the reality" ??.... :D 

• Like 8

1 hour ago, ayni said:

I just don't want a real person looking like KC to come and sweep in our beloved KC's place just because he looks like him.:angry: It has to be the original one, the one who will be ready to defy his existence as a manhwa character to make it to YJ.:rolleyes: .:tears: So plz writer, pull out the craziest track line possible out there but bring them together , the two original characters , not the doppelgangers .

@ayni i am dying to say the same thing, as i read some of the comment that suggest maybe this "another person with Chul face" plot wil be unfold... same here. its not that i don't admire Lee Jongsuk here. because just Lee jongsuk's face as a complete stranger  will NOT do!  we can't just accept no matter (lee jongsuk took on any new role in the plot) and come back and add on a new character with Chul's face, into the Real world of YJ, and instantly everyone wake up to he concept of everything is a dream, included what YJ experienced , i hate this kinds of Hollywood explanation. as if chul can be written off, as long as someone look like Chul appear. because that person IS NOT CHUL, so that will NOT be fine.
the Happy ending that we might be anticipating may just come in the following ways,

1) YJ lived forever in Chul world, No, because as i said before twice, that world need constant writing, and updating in real world, that world is intangible and perishable. not the kind of happy ending since Chul already know its fake. Crossed out;

2) Chul killed off , YJ mourned, but in final ending scene, met someone in real life, which look like Chul, maybe a real doctor migrated back to Korea and both fall in love, but this person is still not Chul (just like what u mentioned, @ayni i resisted this theory, i cannot take another guy with Lee Jongsuk face only to appear in the end to replace Chul, and Chul can be forgotten by YJ and marry SH in his comic world, i guess this is worst than having both killed and died like Romeo Juliet. so, Crossed out.

3) YJ woke up, everything is a dream, a "comic within a comic" world, the W comic world is dream, the world where she work as surgeon is dream, In this Third World which is the Fourth dimension, YJ looking down on the inner comic(where Chul is with SH originally) within the external comic (where YJ is surgeon) , and found us YJ as a comic writer and Chul is actually her hubby. i also hate this kind of "its all a dream crap". i have invested in Chul so much, i think Chul need happy ending and not anyone else Chul's face.
which then led me to the final option 4
4) Chul in YJ world. that somewhat dad or YJ found a way to write it so well that Chul can stay in this world and need NOT returns. Dad can tell whole world the real Chul is the one he modeled his comic W and animate W's chul after. Chul then can romance and wed YeonJoo as himself, i preferred this ending. then YJ become the comic writer as dad retired, and Chul become some sharpshooter sport school trainer for Olympics committee in-Korea . i want only Chul to be happy with YJ.

Writernim Song JaeJung and Directornim Jung DaeYoon, MBC head Park Sungsoo, you gals and guys, do owe it to YJ and Chul to write them a "Happily Ever After" ends. after enjoying such high ratings, show it that u are better than Oh Sungmoo, who has completely no qualm in writing tragedies for the very created-character that he owe all the fame from, and loved not a single cents to give back some happy endings to   else , whap diff are u from dad? the Classic Writer of QIHM should be able to peak that QIHM's performance right? Writernim, write a good ends, and let W2W be a classic that people will talked about whenever they mentioned manhwa related dramas that has become a Must-see-classic.

(an add-on) just read this article from soompi about Option #3, which is Q5 in the article:
http://www.soompi.com/2016/08/16/five-burning-questions-w/

• Like 11

Hi everyone!!!

I've been absent this past week - I ended one job and started another on monday, so I've been pretty busy. I'm also planning a vacation I've wanted to take since I was ten - I'm going to Scotland in 2 1/2 weeks~!!! But I'm back now, I just have no idea how I'll catch up, hahaha. Missed the forum while I was gone! *runs off to watch ep 8*

BTW, I'll join you guys for livestreaming if we have an episode tomorrow...

• Like 9

20 minutes ago, ayni said:

I really do hope that it is something like that. It will be nice to see her being there for him. And this time she can take care of her identity from before.:P

And that damn ring , it gets me everytime. My heart is just erupting at the fact that YJ is still keeping it.:tears:

it is chingu!! I was wondring at 1st and thought that she could be teleported with those outfits to the hospital or she started working there with Kang Chol's help but now it's clear what those still were about!! and it breaks my heart to see her heartbroken while looking at him, being part of his world to keep in protecting him while he can't remember her!! :bawling: though I'm sure his heart does remember her!! 

the sadness is too much that it's killing me!! Kang Cheol's smile at her while not recongnising her or the ring broke my heart with her!! :bawling: 

18 minutes ago, sebnem said:

oh nooo my mind @sakura2016 what have you done to me!! i was fine trying to figure it out how KC was in real world!! but now i cant even go to sleep with this feelings :(:( i just want to pocket YJ and hide her from KC lol:..

i hope mbc will air next ep tomorrow or else i will come to haunt you in ur dreams :D kkkk my heart wasnt ready for this much sadness today 

and i almost forgot to say my fave part of this eopisode is how she falls while dancing like in Ouran high school manga loool :D:D 

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sorry for that chingu but my heart broke to peices when I saw the full preview!! :heartbreak: and had to share it with you!! as you know sharing is caring!! :lol: well W didn't leave me a chance to have a sleep now let alone dreaming!! :P 

they better give us the next episode tomorrow or I'll hunt them as a ghost in and outside their dreams!! :angry: 

hhhhhhhhhhhhh yes I know that manga but as an anime!! :lol: 

how can Yeon Joo have a fantasy dream while she's living in the fantasy world is beyound me!! :lol: she's reeally full of fantsies!! more than the fantay world itself can have!! :lol: 

• Like 15

1 hour ago, nonski said:

thank you so much everyone who joined the liveblogging tonight!

as usual, my dependable dongsaeng, mwuah for the mention @jeonghyang!

to all our recappers, screencapper,vidcappers,commentors, thank you so much!

@Rania Zeid @drmjs @andy78 @LyraYoo @sebnem @sharreb @ezze @dhia205 @Yippeuni @kasjady 

@sakura2016  @Harukogirl  @maryofbethany @Mau_Cherry  @lovely_skham  @snowy21

translators

@snowglobe147  @alleram95 @stroppyse @parisonheaven

thoughts:

this episode is exhausting emotionally!

@nonski noona

hJqril1.gif

Spoiler

WV9oTPq.gif

@jigee

RvfXJi9.gif

@alekaonu noona

Spoiler

r5AWxT8.gif

XyBlJoz.gif

VOLDEMORT Ahjusshi in W is using a GUN instead of magic Wand

Et3FmXt.gif

• Like 23

57 minutes ago, Mau_Cherry said:

I agree - I so agree - Amnesia for example is really the card I don´t want to see - but I have to make it clearer. Forgetting all after getting in an Accident - oh please not again. But for QIHM is was just a logic way - and i never had any trouble with it - same here. I could sense she will do it - but it fits here too. Different Time or Different World - it´s similar somehow. And it is still okay for me as lone as she will not drag it out too much and it don´t feel like that.

I feel so sorry for YJ. How much must it hurt to draw the one she loves falling for someone else. Only she can do it. Catching the Criminal (someone she made for it) to give him a better life is okay and good but as Soo Bong said - let him love the other Woman. How to hell can she do that without breaking her own Heart.... This Drama kills me --- and we are not even close to the Ending... WOW!!!!!

i also agree with both of you. in QIHM there is a logic fact the he  Amnesia , its because of the words torn in talisman paper is a word of 'MEMORY', so thats why he can't remember her, but he will remember time to time, We don't know what in writer-nim minds, but i believe there is the factor What, Where, When, Who and the W its means .. so just trust the writernim ..hoping that will be ep 9 tomorrow. and its my 1st time to comment here. and i love all the live recap and video.. mm I also believe he is Kang Chul from webtoon. still dont know what happen to them.. because the OST "Remember" suddenly appear.... cant you guys feeling anything... :wub:

• Like 16

11 minutes ago, maryofbethany said:

@ayni i am dying to say the same thing, as i read some of the comment that suggest maybe this "another person with Chul face" plot wil be unfold... same here. its not that i don't admire Lee Jongsuk here. because just Lee jongsuk's face as a complete stranger  will NOT do!  we can't just accept no matter (lee jongsuk took on any new role in the plot) and come back and add on a new character with Chul's face, into the Real world of YJ, and instantly everyone wake up to he concept of everything is a dream, included what YJ experienced , i hate this kinds of Hollywood explanation. as if chul can be written off, as long as someone look like Chul appear. because that person IS NOT CHUL, so that will NOT be fine.
the Happy ending that we might be anticipating may just come in the following ways,
1) YJ lived forever in Chul world, No, because as i said before twice, that world need constant writing, and updating in real world, that world is intangible and perishable. not the kind of happy ending since Chul already know its fake.Crossed out;
2) Chul killed off , YJ mourned, but in final ending scene, met someone in real life, which look like Chul, maybe a real doctor migrate back to Korea and both fall in love, but this person not Chul (just like what uou mentioned, @ayni i resisted this theory, i cannot take another guy with Lee Jongsuk face only to appear, and Chul can be forgotten and marry SH in his real world, i guess this is worst than having both killed and died like Romeo Juliet. so, Crossed out.
3) YJ woke up, everything is a dream, the W comic world is dream, the world where she work as surgeon is dream, in this Third World which is the Fourth dimension, looking down on the inner comic(where Chul is with SH originally) within the external comic (where YJ is surgeon) , and found YJ is a comic writer and Chul is actually an athetics hubby. i also hate this kind of its all a dream crap. i have invested in Chul so much, i thik Chul need happy ending and not anyone else outside the lesser world of Chul.
which then led me to the final option 4
4) Chul in YJ world. that somewhat dad or YJ found a way to write it so well that Chul can stay in this world and need NOT returns. Dad can tell whle world the real Chul is teh one he modeled his comic W and animate W's chul after. Chul then can romance and wed YeonJoo as himself, i perferred this ending.

option 4 is always the best of lot:phew:\:wub:

• Like 9

Okay. I think I've managed to calm down enough to gather my thoughts.

1. I love this episode. I think I could count it as my best episode so far (I'm sorry. I'm a little bit masochism LOL). I love how our KC and YJ are mature enough to accept the fact that they cannot be together.Of course, they are hurt (AND SO DO I T____T) but they can do nothing except force themselves to accept it or else people around them (YJ's parents, SH, DY, KC's uncle and even SB) are going to be in a dangerous situation and KC+YJ might not be able to help them. And if that ever happens, I'm sure KC and YJ are going to blame themselves to death.

2. The drawing scene made me cry so hard. It broke my heart to see that YJ had to draw it by herself. It broke my heart how KC and YJ looked at their left hands with/without ring.

3. I think the biggest plot twist of today's episode is that the black-faceless-hoodded-creepy guy doesn't know his identity (HOW COME YOU DONT KNOWWWWW THATS FREAKING FREAK!). So my question is what if SM gives that creepy guy an identity, is that going to solve everything?

4. And the last one, how the hell is KC in the real world? SERIOUSLY! MBC better gives us episode 9 tomorrow! Or else I'm going to spam their twitter account with that black-faceless-hooded-creepy guy! (I'm joking).
/oh I just saw someone posts on twitter that maybe KC is not in the real world but YJ herself is in the manhwa world (she captured the hospital logo in the preview and it looks like they are at the manhwa hospital).

PS. Argh.. I mean at last scene of the preview where KC grabs YJ's hand. But I don't know about the picking up the ring scene... I'm so confused right now LOL

The writernim is really genius. I love how she writes the story that is so freaking unpredictable! You can do nothing but want to know about it more and more. (I have never watched her other works before except The Three Musketeers which was not about the traveling across the universe at all so I'm so new to her and this kind of genre as well).

And thanks to all of the recappers, translators, and giffer here:)

• Like 20