Movies: FIRST and LAST

CamelKnight

It is not as dark and gory as Voice. For sure there are no rainbows in this one. There is a very subtle romance building up between the professor and the younger detective as they fight their demons.

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gantz

6 hours ago, Lmangla said:

but the proposal scene was totally swoon worthy because of that almost kiss. here they are arguing like crazy and for a moment, they completely forget what they are saying and instead almost kiss. embarrassed4-onion-head-emoticon.gif?129

You mean this? :D

Yeah I admit it is swoon worthy especially the sexual tension between the two!haha

7 hours ago, staygold said:

Would you believe that the songs and dances in a movie make or break it at the box office?!:tongue: 

7 hours ago, fikachuuu said:

It’s because there is HEAT emanating from the chair, and the source of the heat is a man’s bu.t.t.

I recently got educated by my kid about 'Ghost Cheeks'!! Where you sit on a toilet seat and can still feel the warmth where the previous occupant was sitting. :crazy:

Is the songs really that important to determine the movie's success?:blink:

Lol your kid's funny..:lol:I usually lift up the toilet seat and wipe it down with lots of toilet paper in public toilets haha so they're probably safefor me to use :sweatingbullets:

Zodiac

4 hours ago, fikachuuu said:

Is the songs really that important to determine the movie's success?:blink:

The songs are released a few months before the movie and act as film promotion. The success of the music determines how much money the distributors will pay for the film and if the audience will go to watch the film in the theaters. Also the music rights for the film fetch huge profits.

2 hours ago, Lmangla said:

Elsyium

is it me or does it seem like we keep circling around alphabets E or N? dare you! find a title that doesn't end with those two alphabets.

Challenge accepted! :D

You are My Sassy Girl

I was trying to find Cha Tae Hyun's Sassy Girl a couple of nights ago and found this one instead. It's a 2014 Chinese movie. Don't know if it's good.

You-Are-My-Sassy-Girl-2014-4.jpg

What's up with "sassy girls"? Are they the antidote to "aegyo girls"? 

30 minutes ago, staygold said:

Hidalgo

Viggo Mortensen and horse racing in Arabia.

There is a sageuk drama coming based on that movie 'My sassy girl'. I am curious how they do it.

Oklahoma!

I don't mind @fikachuuu, @Lmangla and @kokodus, I actually like those Indian dances. I haven't tried it myself but I've seen the young kids, like my sons, dance the Banggra (spelling?) and it reminds me of hiphop/urban dance. I can't dance it myself now because of my bum knee, but I would have tried it when I was younger. I've lost my swag. 

30 minutes ago, staygold said:

Hidalgo

Viggo Mortensen and horse racing in Arabia.

There is a sageuk drama coming based on that movie 'My sassy girl'. I am curious how they do it.

Same here. Tag me, okay?

hahaha. Viggo Mortensen. I knew he was one of those guys for the meme "How to explode ovaries in 10 easy ways" or something.  

But I heard he's got bad teeth? (or was it bad breath?) lol.

Argo

31 minutes ago, packmule3 said:

Same here. Tag me, okay?

hahaha. Viggo Mortensen. I knew he was one of those guys for the meme "How to explode ovaries in 10 easy ways" or something.  

But I heard he's got bad teeth? (or was it bad breath?) lol.

Will tag you.

:o Viggo does have discolored and uneven teeth. 

Overboard

--with one of my favorite couples: Kurt Russell and Goldie Hawn

"Come to Daddy!"  

27 minutes ago, staygold said:

Argo

Will tag you.

:o Viggo does have discolored and uneven teeth. 

Just a piece of silly advice you're not going to hear from your moms....

Spoiler

Don't kiss anybody whose teeth can cut your tongue. :tongue: Oral surgeries can be darn expensive. 

Will EDIT: grrrrr.....  Y again. 

Young Frankenstein

giphy.gif

Saving Mr. Banks

5 hours ago, packmule3 said:

What's up with "sassy girls"? Are they the antidote to "aegyo girls"? 

sometimes the aegyo gets to be too much... but you need actual talent and comedic timing to play sassy and a really good screenwriter. otherwise, they end up being awful to watch. whereas, with aegyo, even partially bad actresses can do it!

Archived