Movies: FIRST and LAST

CamelKnight

Warcraft

21 hours ago, packmule3 said:

Under the Tuscan Sun

-- yes, because every divorcee dreams of running off to Italy and meeting an Italian. :)

@CamelKnight,

Excuse me? Deal of the Century? Are you hinting at something here? Even as one of last century's models, I wasn't a bargain. I was a collector's item, a pièce de résistance. :tongue:

edited to add this hairflip -- 

@phikyl I know, right? Karate Kid is a classic. 

We know, italy is famous for it.

Hinting? Me? I'd never! :tongue: 

Classic yes, good.. well... it's a classic. Though the remake is just bad.

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Transformers: Dark of the Moon

All these T movies. lol

Yes, the remake is awful. I really like the original Karate Kid movies... well... the ones with Daniel. Idk about the one with the girl. 

• 2 weeks later...

Silver Linings Playbook

I didn't understand why the hero wore a garbage bag when he jogged. Google explained that wearing a garbage bag is supposed to make one sweat more and loose weight. He was obsessed with getting back in shape so that he could reunite with his ex!

Prisonbreak

@Lmangla actually it isn't and it is. Eventhough the subject of mental illness is a serious matter, the main actors portray them in a real funny, real-life way. There's a lot of comedy in that movie, at least I thought. Though I'm not well known for my humor. 

I wonder what I'm known for... hmmm... the big questions of life are dawning upon me. Time to get back to my bananacake!

Armageddon ~ this is such a bad sci-fi movie in terms of science!!!! hahahahha... so I remember watching it with a friend (chemistry major) and she was so exasperated --- "there are no explosions in space! only implosions!!!!" -- since then, anytime I watch it on TV, those scenes make me laugh. hahahahha...

@CamelKnight ~ from the little bit I watched, I didnt find it funny.. humour varies! :D

@jawdrop69 :)

Welcome to the forum and this thread! The idea behind this thread is to name a new movie title with the last letter of the movie the previous poster posted.

As you can see @hardman93 posted "ninja assassin". The letter -n- is the last letter of that movie so I used that for a new movie: "Nothing but trouble".
Since my last letter is an -e-, you're next movie should start with an -e-. 

Hope you enjoy yourself!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived