Movies: FIRST and LAST

CamelKnight

On 4/24/2017 at 3:24 AM, CamelKnight said:

Sweeney Todd: The demon barber of Fleet Street

Is that the one with Depp? I can't even remember if there's another version of that floating around somewhere. ><

Saving Private Ryan

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kill Bill

15 hours ago, packmule3 said:

Enigma

Sold! 

I'll watch it on Netflix next time. I hope it isn't all blood and gory. Maybe I should read the book too so I can have something to use as a yardstick. 

Thanks! 

Nah, it isn't. It's Hollywood so you know what to expect. The books are better than the films, but then again, when isn't that the case? :)

10 hours ago, phikyl said:

Is that the one with Depp? I can't even remember if there's another version of that floating around somewhere. ><

Saving Private Ryan

Yup, it's he one with Johnny Depp :) It's absolutely thrilling. Watch it if you haven't!

4 minutes ago, CamelKnight said:

Yup, it's he one with Johnny Depp :) It's absolutely thrilling. Watch it if you haven't!

Oh I've seen it then! Watched that one in theaters when it first came out. Can barely remember anything about it though... Just Helena Bonham Carter and pies. :lol: I know I liked it at the time though...

Little Black Dress

Da Vinci Code

-- all I can remember is the hysteria about the book, not it's plot. That year, the crowds in front of the Mona Lisa at the Louvre paid equal attention to the other Da Vinci painting, Madonna of the Rocks. Lol.

Out of Africa

Decisions. Decisions. Decisions. 

Do you fall in love with a man who can quote Samuel Taylor Coleridge's poem Rime of the  Ancient Mariner? Or a man who can shampoo and massage your hair like you're in a New York salon and spa? 

:)

All the Pretty Horses

1 hour ago, packmule3 said:

Do you fall in love with a man who can quote Samuel Taylor Coleridge's poem Rime of the  Ancient Mariner? Or a man who can shampoo and massage your hair like you're in a New York salon and spa?

I couldn't quote that myself so I wouldn't recognize the significance. =X Definitely the second choice!

2 minutes ago, phikyl said:

All the Pretty Horses

I couldn't quote that myself so I wouldn't recognize the significance. =X Definitely the second choice!

Singin' in the Rain

(have I mentioned this before??)

I know. Just listening to his voice is romantic enough. 

But come to think of it,  if I were young again, and a guy started to quote poetry to me, I'd probably shove him off... I don't know... a cliff?? 

Archived