Movies: FIRST and LAST

CamelKnight

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Get Him to the Greek

@Lmangla Yes. The colors are dependent upon the tags you have. So Mods/Admins are fuchsia/red sparkle, Suntaek is pink, EoNamRyu is blue, etc. 

There are some tags that aren't about shipping too [Friend of Soompi] but since they're one of the prizes for winning the annual Shipper's contest, most tags represent a ship. =]

A night to remember

That's a movie, right? lol

Anyway, yeah, pretty pink and sparkles for our names :) We're trying out some new features. Hopefully we'll be able to show you guys more in the upcoming days/weeks :) 

1 hour ago, CamelKnight said:

A night to remember

That's a movie, right? lol

Anyway, yeah, pretty pink and sparkles for our names :) We're trying out some new features. Hopefully we'll be able to show you guys more in the upcoming days/weeks :) 

Yes, it is a movie. 1960s? Hahaha (I recognized a thinly-veiled dig at my age there.)

It's about the Titanic without James Cameron's mega-production. 

Rainman

now, you do remember this movie, right? :wink:

Never Let Me Go

A movie that was a bit creepy and heart breaking as well...:sweatingbullets: Watching it once was more than enough...

Old boy 

I've never watched the american version just the korean version and oh boy was there a lot of violence and other stuff..0.o..Nice movie though..

1 hour ago, USAFarmgirl said:

Never Let Me Go

A movie that was a bit creepy and heart breaking as well...:sweatingbullets: Watching it once was more than enough...

I loved this movie. The book wasn't as emotional as the movie though..maybe due to the way the main character narrates the story..hmm..

Sweet Home Alabama

I remember the scene with the glass. Let me see if I can youtube it.

EDIT: no youtube. But here's one explanation of the lightning glass the hero was making in the movie.

https://www.madebymeg.net/blog/sea-glass-made-from-lightning/

6 hours ago, phikyl said:

YES! I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR AN 'I' FOR SO LONG!

If Looks Could Kill (the 1991 version...)

lol. Glad to have helped you. Yes, I've been trying to think of movies not ending with S or T -- to vary our titles a bit. 

Is this movie any good? 

Titanic

3 hours ago, packmule3 said:

Yes, it is a movie. 1960s? Hahaha (I recognized a thinly-veiled dig at my age there.)

It's about the Titanic without James Cameron's mega-production. 

Rainman

now, you do remember this movie, right? :wink:

Who? Me? :tongue:

And yeah, I even remember reading the book lol :D 

7 hours ago, packmule3 said:

Is this movie any good? 

I honestly don't remember much of the plot [I was pretty young when I watched it, probably too young tbh. :lol:] but I remember a lot of stuff blowing up. 

The name has just stuck with me for years, even though I haven't watched the movie since I was 11 or 12.

Edit: Have to change my movie. Someone else beat me to the 'E'

K-9

Archived