Movies: FIRST and LAST

CamelKnight

12 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Seven years in Tibet!!

@fikachuuu Oooo 3 idiots is my all my time fav movie. Aamir khan is a legend. Hahaha. :wub:

Ten Promises to my dog - I cried at the end of the movie T^T

Yeah he has a very expressive face. Sometimes he reminds me of Mr.Bean haha. I also like Lagaan which was about having cricket tournaments with the british or something like that.(If I'm not wrong he directed this movie?) I myself have no idea how cricket works but it was still fun to watch ^^.

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gulliver's travels

@fikachuuu I dont know whether he directed Lagaan or not, but that was one Epic movie. Cricket is like a national sport here (although our original national sport is hockey). You can see teenage boys playing cricket in literally every streets of our country. Haha. 

Lagaan was even nominated for Oscars if i'm not wrong. It was such a great movie that everyone should watch.

Silent Hill

@kokodus Yeah in a lot of bollywood movies they never fail to mention cricket haha although the rules seem much more complex than baseball. My P.E teacher showed me some video of a hockey match can't remember if it was Pakistan or India vs some western country and they looked so pro (and even won the match) considering the differences in their sizes (The western people were so much taller). I can't even control the hockey stick very well..I always end up hitting people's legs with it instead of the ball lol.

Life of Pi

@fikachuuu Nah cricket is much easier. Everyone can play it. On the other hand, hockey is really tough, you need immense stamina to even hold the hockey stick. Have you seen Chak de India?? Its a Shah rukh khan movie, where he plays Hockey coach for Indian women's hockey team. Again an excellent patriotic movie. 

10 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Life of Pi

@fikachuuu Nah cricket is much easier. Everyone can play it. On the other hand, hockey is really tough, you need immense stamina to even hold the hockey stick. Have you seen Chak de India?? Its a Shah rukh khan movie, where he plays Hockey coach for Indian women's hockey team. Again an excellent patriotic movie. 

I-robot 

I loved Will Smith in this movie

I meant as in the rules in cricket seem more complicated to understand as compared to baseball. Nope Never watched Chak de chana but I think I've heard of the movie before. Haha no wonder I can never control the ball I lack stamina and must be holding the hockey stick wrong! I only play it (half-heartedly never seriously) as a requirement in P.E class. :D Do you play hockey? @kokodus

Thor

@fikachuuu Nope i dont play hockey. I dont have that much stamina either. I have only seen my cousin brothers play. There is a hockey stick in my home, which is my father's and he said he used to play during his college days. But i play cricket. Used to. Not the professional kind like you are thinking. Just gully cricket. :D. With my cousins and they always let me and my sister score as we were the only girls. ^_^

Underworld

23 hours ago, fikachuuu said:

3 idiots

A bollywood movie.. Loved this movie and Amir Khan:D 

Song from the movie:

Thanks for the suggestion. Never heard of this movie but I skimmed through the plot on wikipedia and it seems pretty dark..0.o

I loved 3 idiots :D That really made me laugh out loud multiple times!

You will enjoy 28 days later if you're into the dark stuff. There is a sequal: 28 weeks later. It's equally grim :D 

Archived