[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

13 minutes ago, pyoyong said:

Wow this thread is alive and well I must say!! Last post was yesterday!! Did I miss something?? MDBC season 2 coming out or something?? HOHOHO I would love to see the wedding man!

And after a long time I thought I would pop up in here and say hi to everyone! Geez I miss the good old days with this thread. I wonder where is my german girl @Jillia are you writing essay on other drama girl? How about my sista,  english teacher from hell @tiendoank yo!! You've been roasting some drama bad guys?? Or my soompi blood sister @lovehbhjw2013 ?? I see you haven't change your drunkard avatar for ages LOL! Or @moodypie...I think she still sinking at the bottom of that pond with CP judging from her avatar... Stop munching @febz , I  know you're eating somewhere !! Wild boar perhaps...

Not just that five ppl I mention above alright, I got tons of names here, but if I'm gonna mention the old crews, I might start war again hahaha. I miss you guys!! HUG HUG

Anyway where is KYJ and PGB nowadays, are they doing anything else??? I need to see that shinny teeth of his, gosh I miss that teeth! I still got my imaginary PBG toothbrush moody, nope you ain't getting it! :tongue: Any news whatsoever for season 2? Or perhaps up coming KYJ or PBG drama? I'm so out of date with KDrama news, shame on me!!

@Bambiina I know you summon me to watch the current next door sageuk, but you gotta to say that MDBC still is reign supreme compare to it's sageuk successors. I'll see you next door soon, it's late here cuz I marathon episode 2-6..my eye ball about to pop out. I need to get some decent sleep.

Cherious chingus, my soompi family, hope we can get together and chit chat somewhereee !!

Sincerely, molding and dusty bunny waiting for MDBC worthy successor

Pyoyong

yess - MDBC STILL THE BEST SAGUEK ... nothing can beat it ..

I am watching a lot of drama lately - one of it queen of 7 days, I also watch - Ruler - Master of the mask, Suspicious partner, Fight my way .. Father is strange - chinese drama - Princess Agent ... - YES I GOT NO LIFE ..

Queen was promising for the first 2 episode - but I have a problem - I am falling in love with the more charismatic King Brother ... 2nd has more chemistry PMY - Lee Dong Gun chemistry with PMY is over the roof so it will be hard for me to enjoy.. the real OTP don't give me that shiver ..

But I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee SUSPICIOUS PARTNER - I live, I breathe - Ji Chang Wook - Please watch it .. I am sure you will fall for his charm .. OMO - I am going off topic ..

Miss the gals here ... I cannot find any other thread like MDBC thread - I dun think I can ever repeat those moments ... we were so passionate .. crazy .. I wish we can repeat this experience again ..

• Like 7

@pyoyong hi, both bogum and yoojung didnt  have any drama yet. There are mdbc jpn ver . dvd being released recently that's why there are many updates esp. with bts video from the dvd and other thing related

oh and Happy Birthday to Bogum! wish u all the best :blush: hope you get a lot of raon aka happiness~

• Like 4

11 hours ago, Bambiina said:

I am watching a lot of drama lately - one of it queen of 7 days, I also watch - Ruler - Master of the mask, Suspicious partner, Fight my way .. Father is strange - chinese drama - Princess Agent ... - YES I GOT NO LIFE ..

Queen was promising for the first 2 episode - but I have a problem - I am falling in love with the more charismatic King Brother ... 2nd has more chemistry PMY - Lee Dong Gun chemistry with PMY is over the roof so it will be hard for me to enjoy.. the real OTP don't give me that shiver ..

But I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee SUSPICIOUS PARTNER - I live, I breathe - Ji Chang Wook - Please watch it .. I am sure you will fall for his charm .. OMO - I am going off topic ..

Miss the gals here ... I cannot find any other thread like MDBC thread - I dun think I can ever repeat those moments ... we were so passionate .. crazy .. I wish we can repeat this experience again ..

So you proudly confess that you've been watching all these drama spree with your NO LIFE slogan eh? You need to share your free time RIGHT NOW!! WTH? I"m like the exact opposite, huhuhuhuhu What kind of unfair situation is this???

BTW I know you're alive @Jillia, but for crying out loud I'm not some sort of Morse Code reader alright?! For goodness sake, how am I suppose to know 1 or 2 like button from you means on my post??? So lay off your finger from that like button and start typing like the rest of us! GEEZZ! I know you got a good taste on drama jilly, so I wanna know what you've been watching all this time or even the current one. Or any other form of communication beside spamming like button is acceptable. I know the force is within you jilly, lift up those finger as humanly possible on the keyboard, not tapping the mouse button!

Unlike this bambii ordeal, mopping all the dramas randomly! I mean seriouly bambii, you summon me on next door sageuk drama which show a tragic opening. Like the situation is not improving when I see the first lead already become a king at the first 3 mins. So what does that mean??? It mean the sexy 2nd lead is gone, worst possibility he's dead.?? Wth, is this drama gonna have happy end ?? I mean are you sure this is not one of those miserable ending one?? Cuz you know I like HAPPY ENDING. And if this one end up bad, just so you know I"m gonna beat you up silly!

8 hours ago, bluesh19 said:

@pyoyong hi, both bogum and yoojung didnt  have any drama yet. There are mdbc jpn ver . dvd being released recently that's why there are many updates esp. with bts video from the dvd and other thing related

oh and Happy Birthday to Bogum! wish u all the best :blush: hope you get a lot of raon aka happiness~

why thank you kindly for the information my friend. Ah it makes me sad that there are no news of both of them doing anything yet. OMO, when I watch this drama, it was KYJ bday, now already PBG bday. Time flies..

• Like 8

Apparently there would be a Moonlight reunion since Chae Soo Bin, Jin Young, PD Kang Soo-yeon and writer Im Ye-jin will be filming for KBS Drama Special : If We Were a Season :blush: seems like Jinyoung will get one sided love again :bawling: anyway looking forward to it~

http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/06/jinyoung-jang-dong-yoon-chae-soo-bin-star-in-kbs-drama-special-if-we-were-a-season/

Yoojung interview for MDBC Jpn ver. DVD

she agree that for 2nd half, MDBC have many painful scene as opposed of many bright scene for first half :bawling:

it is interesting to read Yoojung's interpretation about Sam Nom. Not a girl not a boy and not a child either.

• Like 7

On 6/16/2017 at 9:38 AM, Bambiina said:

Hi there, I saw you very active there Suspicious Partner LOL. Yes, I'm watching it right now.

I had the same problem as you, watch many dramas lately but still feel interesting much as MDBC. I like OTP2 in Queen for 7 days as well. The main OTP is not so interesting, so confusing.

• Like 5

On 6/16/2017 at 10:05 AM, pyoyong said:

Wow this thread is alive and well I must say!! Last post was yesterday!! Did I miss something?? MDBC season 2 coming out or something?? HOHOHO I would love to see the wedding man!

And after a long time I thought I would pop up in here and say hi to everyone! Geez I miss the good old days with this thread. I wonder where is my german girl @Jillia are you writing essay on other drama girl? How about my sista,  english teacher from hell @tiendoank yo!! You've been roasting some drama bad guys?? Or my soompi blood sister @lovehbhjw2013 ?? I see you haven't change your drunkard avatar for ages LOL! Or @moodypie...I think she still sinking at the bottom of that pond with CP judging from her avatar... Stop munching @febz , I  know you're eating somewhere !! Wild boar perhaps...

Not just that five ppl I mention above alright, I got tons of names here, but if I'm gonna mention the old crews, I might start war again hahaha. I miss you guys!! HUG HUG

Anyway where is KYJ and PGB nowadays, are they doing anything else??? I need to see that shinny teeth of his, gosh I miss that teeth! I still got my imaginary PBG toothbrush moody, nope you ain't getting it! :tongue: Any news whatsoever for season 2? Or perhaps up coming KYJ or PBG drama? I'm so out of date with KDrama news, shame on me!!

@Bambiina I know you summon me to watch the current next door sageuk, but you gotta to say that MDBC still is reign supreme compare to it's sageuk successors. I'll see you next door soon, it's late here cuz I marathon episode 2-6..my eye ball about to pop out. I need to get some decent sleep.

Cherious chingus, my soompi family, hope we can get together and chit chat somewhereee !!

Sincerely, molding and dusty bunny waiting for MDBC worthy successor

Pyoyong

hihi @pyoyong soompi blood sister!!!  Sorry for reading this SO LATE!!!   Yes I am still in a drunken/dizzy state....Sometimes it's better to be drunk than to be so alert all the time...kekeke....  How have you been?  I have been immersing myself with tonnes of music from Kim Yoon Sung and company....  Amazing group I must say...so impressed with their multi-talent.  As for PBG and KYJ....PBG is on a world tour with Music Bank so going places after all his CFs and fan meets in Asia...  KYJ has been doing tonnes of CFs and fan meets,  she rejected a drama School 2017..probably has other dramas on the plate to consider.  So PBG will probably get his next project started after his Music Bank world tour is over.  That is the little knowledge I know of their update.  Ask me JJY or KYS, I can tell you much much more...kekeke

• Like 6

1 hour ago, soongmoon2 said:

Just received news from Yesasia that we have to wait until August to get the Korean DVD set. What a long wait.

OMG, they said Released date 31 August, 2017 huhuhu....Why so long like this?!?!:cold_sweat::dissapointed_relieved:

• Like 5

11 hours ago, soongmoon2 said:

Just received news from Yesasia that we have to wait until August to get the Korean DVD set. What a long wait.

Same here. Means that we have to wait for 9 months for this DVD. And I thought Healer was pretty bad. I hope they will make a very fine set or otherwise a lot of fans will be dissapointed. I mean, even Japan gets their release before Korea o.O.

• Like 5

22 hours ago, Tien Le said:

OMG, they said Released date 31 August, 2017 huhuhu....Why so long like this?!?!:cold_sweat::dissapointed_relieved:

Is that a real date or just a placeholder since they don't exactly know the released date?  Yeah I wish they would release more teasers like the Japan DVD set.

Also, any native Korean speaker?  I just want a clarification of this scene since I watched so many different version and the Viki has this dialogue added.  Is this correct?

https://pasteboard.co/3f1iKFSfk.png

• Like 4