[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

15 hours ago, princessfiana said:

Credit DC

I don't know how to link the gif here so will post the DC link. I saw from DC Gurumi gallery, that there is a scene from EP1 where Yeong returns to the palace after the pit adventure, got mad after hearing the words from the Minister to the King and kicked off his shoes and yanban hat at Eunich Chang.  

Does anyone know where is this scene from ? Its not from Ep1, not from making of Ep1...

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=moonbyclouds&no=142269&page=1

it is unaired scene from ep 1, bonus scene from the rerun if i'm not wrong , the youtube ver. is already blocked by kbs tho.

Yoonsung 's compilation scene promo for dvd Jpn ver.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, bluesh19 said:

it is unaired scene from ep 1, bonus scene from the rerun if i'm not wrong , the youtube ver. is already blocked by kbs tho.

Yoonsung 's compilation scene promo for dvd Jpn ver.

Thanks bluesh19~  !! Ah-ha KBS released this additional scene from re-showing of the MDBC? I believe I have watched numerous times of the drama and bts and have not seen this before. Lol. I thought I have missed it from somewhere......but why KBS have to block it, so sad.....

• Like 2

Lee Yeong and Ra On keychain :blush:

edit

adding Yoojung's intervie and performance related to MDBC  from her Singapore Fanmeet :blush:  this time she used another hanbok instead the one for ending scene on ep 18

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Tien Le said:

Hello guys, long time no see. I would like to ask if anyone knows the date of release DVD D-cut???? Hic I don't have any information from Yesasia....Still in "Preorder" status

I've been keeping an eye on this too. GurumiDVD says the dates in the websites where you order the DC are just guesses and are not accurate. GurumiDVD is not announcing the release date either. I hope they announce it soon. June is here! Can't wait.

• Like 3

Wow this thread is alive and well I must say!! Last post was yesterday!! Did I miss something?? MDBC season 2 coming out or something?? HOHOHO I would love to see the wedding man!

And after a long time I thought I would pop up in here and say hi to everyone! Geez I miss the good old days with this thread. I wonder where is my german girl @Jillia are you writing essay on other drama girl? How about my sista,  english teacher from hell @tiendoank yo!! You've been roasting some drama bad guys?? Or my soompi blood sister @lovehbhjw2013 ?? I see you haven't change your drunkard avatar for ages LOL! Or @moodypie...I think she still sinking at the bottom of that pond with CP judging from her avatar... Stop munching @febz , I  know you're eating somewhere !! Wild boar perhaps...

Not just that five ppl I mention above alright, I got tons of names here, but if I'm gonna mention the old crews, I might start war again hahaha. I miss you guys!! HUG HUG

Anyway where is KYJ and PGB nowadays, are they doing anything else??? I need to see that shinny teeth of his, gosh I miss that teeth! I still got my imaginary PBG toothbrush moody, nope you ain't getting it! :tongue: Any news whatsoever for season 2? Or perhaps up coming KYJ or PBG drama? I'm so out of date with KDrama news, shame on me!!

@Bambiina I know you summon me to watch the current next door sageuk, but you gotta to say that MDBC still is reign supreme compare to it's sageuk successors. I'll see you next door soon, it's late here cuz I marathon episode 2-6..my eye ball about to pop out. I need to get some decent sleep.

Cherious chingus, my soompi family, hope we can get together and chit chat somewhereee !!

Sincerely, molding and dusty bunny waiting for MDBC worthy successor

Pyoyong

• Like 7