❤GooWon COUPLE❤(Seo Dae Young❤Yoon Myung Joo from DotS)

Adwina Oltariani

• Replies 759
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GooWon scenes in ep7

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AzRjWxDdYvo&index=3&list=PLPJzFoOSNF-NbAsNSTbEMK_hpAgHa1Dv-

I love how he acts all tough and formal at the beginning, but then when she asked him about "What if something bad happened to me?" then he just answered "Then I'd regret all the times that I've been running away from you" and hugging her tightly afterwards.. wonderful scene, brilliantly done by Kim Ji Won and Jin Goo.. :wub:

1 hour ago, Adwina Oltariani said:

GooWon scenes in ep7

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AzRjWxDdYvo&index=3&list=PLPJzFoOSNF-NbAsNSTbEMK_hpAgHa1Dv-

I love how he acts all tough and formal at the beginning, but then when she asked him about "What if something bad happened to me?" then he just answered "Then I'd regret all the times that I've been running away from you" and hugging her tightly afterwards.. wonderful scene, brilliantly done by Kim Ji Won and Jin Goo.. :wub:

Lol, i like that DY actual check if anyone is looking at them when MJ wipe his face. LOL. These 2 is so cute

15 minutes ago, dewisuswiryani said:

Omgg.. Thank you so much :blush:

Yeah, that scene come out tonight :wub: and have long hug..yahooo~~ lol.. Although their scenes always around 2,5 - 3 minutes of 1 hour :bawling:

Can't KBS give their airtime properly :angry:

@dewisuswiryani most welcome! Yeah we definitely need more screen time for couple. i'm hoping that DY ends up being seo seobang and that we at least get one kiss :wub:

2 hours ago, debbsthebee said:

@dewisuswiryani most welcome! Yeah we definitely need more screen time for couple. i'm hoping that DY ends up being seo seobang and that we at least get one kiss :wub:

OMG YES!!

the hug in this episode tho. and their eyes said it all. too much feels :tears:

really good acting from KJW-JG! i'm really happy when they updated their sns together.

goowon scene is still rare af but at least we have the hug, selca, and upcoming pictorial. so excited :wub:

the ost part 5 and the one from k.will will be the only DOTS osts that i like so far. and the fact that the ost part 5 has DY photo as cover makes the song much better hahaha. that's one of my favorite photos of DY and he looks so damn fine.

3 hours ago, jackioomg_stv said:

Lol, i like that DY actual check if anyone is looking at them when MJ wipe his face. LOL. These 2 is so cute

LOL DY is afraid if someone sees them being lovey dovey his image as evil instructor will vanish :D

f3.jpg

Nate
1. [+557, -10] Sargent Seo was cool todayㅠㅠㅠㅠ

2. [+449, -9] Ah... My heart was about to burst..

3. [+51, -2] As I get older, I find myself drawn to guys like Seo Dae Young. He's earnest, patient and always protect you ㅜㅜ This couple is so full of love that I feel like my heart is about to pop out my chest watching their scenes together

4. [+41, -5] The only scene worth seeing from this episode

5. [+41, -3] Woah, he expresses himself with a hug rather than words... There's so much love between these two

Naver

1. [+9,765, -151] Manager-nim ㅠㅠㅠㅠ They picked the best option but I wished they were able to save his life. Made me cry when they showed him smiling and thanking Kang Moo Yeon for her hard work ㅠㅠㅠㅠ I like both GooWon and SongSong couple. Why did time go so fast? Am I the only one who thought so?

5. [+5,377, -226] Ah it's too amazing ㅠㅠ I loved GooWon couple today ㅠㅠㅠ

6 minutes ago, siena407 said:

@heartoppaya changgo, this is the forum that suit you most :blush:

Thanks banana... ❤❤

Hi all, please welcome me... In jingoo oppa's wife (sshhhh.. Don't tell anyone) and Ji Won's sister... Hehe

I want to invite my twin unnie @xiashenghan ad my other loves @Ahpheng @maplekist @moodypie @delfin @pandalover1 @bebebisous33 and my other unnies at sweetie pretties.... ❤❤❤

May goowon grow deeper, fall harder, love more lustily and live forever!!!!!!

And may I get my dream jingoo all to myself.. (Like how this ball is to this panda)

RFbXe.gif

@debbsthebee I have another request for you lol 

Do you mind to create another new gif of goowon?:D hope you have time to create it.. i want 2 gif of gowoon on kim na young mv.

1. When goowon in the cafe, MJ ask DY to kiss her, DY wipe it then she got mad (*wipe the foam by her lip) cz DY didnt kiss her :lol:

2. When they ride the car, DY looking at MJ hand and her face

Hehe.. Sorry for asking many request :sweatingbullets:thankyouu..:wub:

okay this is the first time I post on forums soompi , since the first episode, I've dropped my heart to them (GooWon) because of stories about them made me very curious, especially MJ has a position higher than DY, i still can not believe they have a very long lifespan, but they are very impressive IMHO . I have an uneasy feeling particularly this drama about special forces, I think there will probably be one of the people who died

Archived