Jump to content

❤GooWon COUPLE❤(Seo Dae Young❤Yoon Myung Joo from DotS)


Adwina Oltariani

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 759
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@accioclarice these gifs are fantastic. i just realised that in all the teasers and trailers, we have not seen a single smile between the couple!! contrast them to the main otp and it just makes it that much sadder. i'm praying that kim eun sook sticks to her preference for happy endings. if one of them dies, someone will have to pick the pieces of my heart up from the ground. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, debbsthebee said:

@accioclarice these gifs are fantastic. i just realised that in all the teasers and trailers, we have not seen a single smile between the couple!! contrast them to the main otp and it just makes it that much sadder. i'm praying that kim eun sook sticks to her preference for happy endings. if one of them dies, someone will have to pick the pieces of my heart up from the ground. 

Thank you~ And Indeed :'( They must've been through alot that they don't smile anymore. But at least Myeongjoo is straightforward with her feelings, and it doesn't seem like she'd give up on Daeyoung soon~ In the teaser, Myeongjoo was like joking to Daeyoung in the car~ but that was probably the only time we see her like that~ Oh and I don't even want to think about what would happen to them in the end :'( we're still far but seeing them being like this already hurts~ Hopefully everything will be fine~

Link to post
Share on other sites

A lot of people say Dae Young is probably gonna die TT__TT I don't want this to happend, Myung Ju would be devastated (and me too) :') 

I think we'll have A LOT of angst ^^

@accioclarice  You're right let's not think about it ! it's only the begining :') Oh and your gifs are the best ;)

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, YuukiH said:

A lot of people say Dae Young is probably gonna die TT__TT I don't want this to happend, Myung Ju would be devastated (and me too) :') 

I think we'll have A LOT of angst ^^

@accioclarice  You're right let's not think about it ! it's only the begining :') Oh and your gifs are the best ;)


I think if something has got to happen with daeyoung let's hope it would be just an injury that would rule him out of active duty. that way he doesn't need to be dispatched for any dangerous life threatening operations and he can stay by myeong ju's side. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm all for a happy ending between these two.. but if we're heading  for a sad ending, I hope it will be done right. I'd rather see they end up dying together rather than seeing one of them die and the other one moved on. Nooo. And may I remind you YMJ is an Army Surgeon,;which is as dangerous as a soldier in active duty, At least when they die together, it will do justice to their fate as star-crossed lovers/RomeoxJuliet and they'll reunite in the afterlife.. it will be beautiful and poetic really.. 

And I can see their flashbacks will definitely be the highlights and more people will be rooting for them!! She's very cute and funny and definitely brings the sunshine to his gloomy world. And Im curious about how they ended up dating? Who initiated first moves? And seeing how their love relationship is legendary based from MY's colleague in hospital, it will be worth waiting for! Hwaiting GooWon!!

2 mORE DAYSS

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, YuukiH said:

A lot of people say Dae Young is probably gonna die TT__TT I don't want this to happend, Myung Ju would be devastated (and me too) :') 

I think we'll have A LOT of angst ^^

@accioclarice  You're right let's not think about it ! it's only the begining :') Oh and your gifs are the best ;)

oooooohh nooooooo..... My heart cannot handle another Eun Shi Kyung (K2H)!!! :,( Like what @Adwina Oltariani said, if we are really headed for a gut-wrenching sad ending, I'd rather they just go together. But for now, let's keep our hopes up for the cute that compensates all that angst. *crosses fingers & toes*

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Adwina Oltariani said:

I'm all for a happy ending between these two.. but if we're heading  for a sad ending, I hope it will be done right. I'd rather see they end up dying together rather than seeing one of them die and the other one moved on. Nooo. And may I remind you YMJ is an Army Surgeon,;which is as dangerous as a soldier in active duty, At least when they die together, it will do justice to their fate as star-crossed lovers/RomeoxJuliet and they'll reunite in the afterlife.. it will be beautiful and poetic really.. 

And I can see their flashbacks will definitely be the highlights and more people will be rooting for them!! She's very cute and funny and definitely brings the sunshine to his gloomy world. And Im curious about how they ended up dating? Who initiated first moves? And seeing how their love relationship is legendary based from MY's colleague in hospital, it will be worth waiting for! Hwaiting GooWon!!

2 mORE DAYSS


I wonder if daeyoung knew that she was the daughter of a 3 star general. if so, i would think that he should have foreseen the possible conflict with her dad and its disappointing that he didn't put up more of a fight based on their scene in the 1st ep. unless he only found out after she wormed her way into his heart and didn't want to make it hard on her to choose btw him and her father.

@Adwina Oltariani i'm pretty certain that MJ was the one who made the first move and DY couldn't help but fall in love with her as opposites attract. also my take on MJ is that she wears her heart on her sleeve and is absolutely earnest when she loves someone. its heart wrenching to see the brave front she puts on now and compare it to her previous carefree self (i'm assuming the 8min trailer scenes were flashbacks). 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, debbsthebee said:


I wonder if daeyoung knew that she was the daughter of a 3 star general. if so, i would think that he should have foreseen the possible conflict with her dad and its disappointing that he didn't put up more of a fight based on their scene in the 1st ep. unless he only found out after she wormed her way into his heart and didn't want to make it hard on her to choose btw him and her father.

@Adwina Oltariani i'm pretty certain that MJ was the one who made the first move and DY couldn't help but fall in love with her as opposites attract. also my take on MJ is that she wears her heart on her sleeve and is absolutely earnest when she loves someone. its heart wrenching to see the brave front she puts on now and compare it to her previous carefree self (i'm assuming the 8min trailer scenes were flashbacks). 

@debbsthebee I'm pretty sure u nailed it w MJ's character. In the cast interview, KJW mentioned that MJ is v intelligent & has a strong sense of pride - which of course in front of the man she loves, that pride becomes worthless. MJ is a charismatic girl who continues to advance & soldier on bravely just for the man she loves!

Link to post
Share on other sites

I decided to watch the 2 episodes again because I can't wait for tomorrow and the release of the new ost. And we will also see new scenes not shown in the trailer for their OST~
I feel so sorry for Daeyoung for feeling like he's not good for Myeongjoo. In his character description, he starts avoiding Myeongjoo when he finds out that her father wants Shijin for Myeongjoo. I really like Shijin though~ because it seems like he knows what's going on with Daeyoung. Like when he told Daeyoung to man-up and talk to Myeongjoo, the scene where Daeyoung argues that there is indeed a pretty doctor in the army hospital and Shijin was like 'yeah yeah i got it, you like her,' and the shower scene where he asks Daeyoung if he went out and meet with Myeongjoo (to which he probably didn't meet her and one of the reasons why Myeongjoo could be mad at him is that they weren't able to see each other for 8 months).
Let's all hope that we get to know more of the two for tomorrow's episode~ Myeongjoo's gonna be deployed to Urk :') is it possible that it was her father who sent her there? And the letter in the beginning of the preview for ep3, was it from Myeongjoo? Sorry for having so many questions~

Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, accioclarice said:

I decided to watch the 2 episodes again because I can't wait for tomorrow and the release of the new ost. And we will also see new scenes not shown in the trailer for their OST~
I feel so sorry for Daeyoung for feeling like he's not good for Myeongjoo. In his character description, he starts avoiding Myeongjoo when he finds out that her father wants Shijin for Myeongjoo. I really like Shijin though~ because it seems like he knows what's going on with Daeyoung. Like when he told Daeyoung to man-up and talk to Myeongjoo, the scene where Daeyoung argues that there is indeed a pretty doctor in the army hospital and Shijin was like 'yeah yeah i got it, you like her,' and the shower scene where he asks Daeyoung if he went out and meet with Myeongjoo (to which he probably didn't meet her and one of the reasons why Myeongjoo could be mad at him is that they weren't able to see each other for 8 months).
Let's all hope that we get to know more of the two for tomorrow's episode~ Myeongjoo's gonna be deployed to Urk :') is it possible that it was her father who sent her there? And the letter in the beginning of the preview for ep3, was it from Myeongjoo? Sorry for having so many questions~


@accioclarice given her fiery personality I think it's more likely that MJ demanded her father or her superior to deploy her to Uruk. hahaha also I'm pretty sure not saying a proper goodbye before leaving for Uruk was if not the main reason at least one of the reasons she slapped DY. not sure if anyone watched HIMYM but I think we can have a drinking game for the many times MJ will hit/slap DY. our goowon couple are very physical with each other ;) 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, debbsthebee said:


@accioclarice given her fiery personality I think it's more likely that MJ demanded her father or her superior to deploy her to Uruk. hahaha also I'm pretty sure not saying a proper goodbye before leaving for Uruk was if not the main reason at least one of the reasons she slapped DY. not sure if anyone watched HIMYM but I think we can have a drinking game for the many times MJ will hit/slap DY. our goowon couple are very physical with each other ;) 

They were also drinking together in one of the official teasers released when MJ asked why boys are only thinking of making out, and DY said that men are naturally like that and told MJ to not think~ And he even got mistaken for sleep to losing~ I guess it's really a flashback~ but seeing how the videos in the teasers are being showed one by one already, that means DOTS has a greater story in store for us which makes me really excited~ 

by means of physical, you mean being slapped by MJ? :D 

Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, accioclarice said:

They were also drinking together in one of the official teasers released when MJ asked why boys are only thinking of making out, and DY said that men are naturally like that and told MJ to not think~ And he even got mistaken for sleep to losing~ I guess it's really a flashback~ but seeing how the videos in the teasers are being showed one by one already, that means DOTS has a greater story in store for us which makes me really excited~ 

by means of physical, you mean being slapped by MJ? :D 


@accioclarice yeah i'm super excited for their story too but just really impatient about it. if only kbs released the entire series just like how netflix does. sigh 7 more weeks T.T
i'm listening to old kpop classics and have to say that fly to the sky's missing you feels like a perfect soundtrack for our couple. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..