• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here is the new list for the bets!! smileys So the losers have as avatar for one week the in-laws and the winner MJ/ST as avatar!

@Howlongwillthisfandomlast: episode 20

@jongski episode 23

@bebebisous33, @LavelyShai: episode 25

@noyha29: episode 26

@ororomunroe, @tikamacika: episode 27

@snowpanda@gladys57:  episode 30

@suchadiva42: episode 35

@ObsessiveCompulsive: episode 40

Thanks for your participation!:wub:

@evie7 my dear chingu, I've noticed that you've joined this thread. cute-rabbit-emoticon-20.gif?1301940532raccoon Don't you want to bet too?

I believe, MJ's grandmother will be so mad that YIC's new mother-in-law appeared at the church. She will see it as a hypocrite act and will retaliate against her daughter.

When I watched that last scene.. hand on my mouth.. stifling LOL and I was oh nooooo. :lol:

Yey it's Sat. My current fav fam drama :)

ST Every time you look at him he just looks so decent, so mild mannered, so kind.:wub:

Ccgah1BUsAEhgvc.jpg

KSM..  is the funny lovable <3 :D

Cc57Va7W4AA_nhr.jpg

We won't oppa.. dontcha' worry. :rolleyes::P when his ego is his defense mechanism?

pics ctto:

Ha ha KBSW showing right now last weeks episode ( watch already) but I'm still watching again. and I'm LOL the scene of  SM and YT .. the sub though ha ha ha

SM:  (while inside the car)  "look at her.. I've never date a countrybumpkin like her. Where'd you come from psycho..  get out.. get  (he's trying to kick her rear end drunk self out of the car) Had me cracking at him.. ha ha and poor her....  see the photos previous post.

@tikamacika thanks for BTS IG updates. 2nd pic..must be chilly in Korea? he's all  bundled up.  Looks cold. Aww.  Oh and I'm crushing on AJW aka ST :D

Another reason why I said ST/MJ will getting married late because of MJ son Yoon Woo Young, who will think ST will take his no good father place, that he isn't going to like it one bit watch his reaction when he finds out that ST/MJ likes each other then also they're deciding to get engaged/married just a mindful thought.

I think Gma was wrong for slapping  KSY or man handling her mother, MJ and IC have been divorced for three years he is married to the other woman and moved on with his life an it's time she do the same. The three year lie that she has been feeding the kids will come back to haunt her.The truth no matter how hard it is to swallow is always better than a lie.

I have no real interest in the ex husband and his new family I;m ready to see the hijinks that will occur when the blended family is made.AT comes with his own baggage that will provide all the drama this new couple can handle. I'm also not sure about JJ and TM she seems very non committal to me and I think by the time he realizes what he threw away to chase after her YT will have moved on and SM will have taken his place. I cn also see JJ being attracted to SM because he is more her style, self absorbed like she is, any attempt she makes to sway SM will not strike home because vain people are rarely attracted to other vain people they like their women adoring. 

@bebebisous33, Hello! I had started to watch the first 2 eps, almost dropped it but revisited this drama because of @gladys57 shout out, I caught up this last weekend. I have to give a big thank you to my Sung Hoon squee partner because I'm addicted to this drama:wub:

I have no idea when ST and MJ are going to get married but the sooner the better in my book so mark me down for eps. 27 (I'm just going to have to throw in with my favorite Weather Witch). @suchadiva42 you do have a point that MJ is going to have her hands full breaking the news to her children. I just can't wait to watch YT and MJ fall in love, see his in laws just go crazy when they hear the news.  This drama is a lot of fun. 

I'm a fan of NTOTG but am not invested in the OTP reunion. It seems to me if JJ and SM got together at this point, they would end up like her parents. I don't see how either of their character's would be able to grow, if they are the endgame. Also I'm just a sucker for a Taming of the Shrew type story line.

Here is the new bet list!

@Howlongwillthisfandomlast: episode 20

@jongski episode 23

@bebebisous33, @LavelyShai: episode 25

@noyha29: episode 26

@ororomunroe, @tikamacika @evie7: episode 27

@snowpanda@gladys57:  episode 30

@suchadiva42: episode 35

@ObsessiveCompulsive: episode 40

Thanks for your participation!:wub:

@IBELIS I agree with you. The halmoni shouldn't have slapped KSY because in the end, her own granddaughter is the one who will suffer the most from it. She saw what happened last time: AMJ received flour and was more or less attacked. She is making it worse. I wished, AMJ had the courage to tell her children the truth because they deserve it. Moreover, they are all idealising their father which isn't right. By the way, don't you want to bet (when will ST and AMJ get married?)? 

36 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

@IBELIS I agree with you. The halmoni shouldn't have slapped KSY because in the end, her own granddaughter is the one who will suffer the most from it. She saw what happened last time: AMJ received flour and was more or less attacked. She is making it worse. I wished, AMJ had the courage to tell her children the truth because they deserve it. Moreover, they are all idealising their father which isn't right.

I don't think that halimoni should have slapped her too but I can't blame her. (If i were in her shoes the thought would have probably crossed my mind but, actually acting it out is problematic)  She should have told the kids a long time ago but I believe she hasn't because then she would have to process those feelings of abandonment and hurt that she has chosen to put away. Once the kids know, I still think they will have him on a pedestal. He does not strike me as being mature enough to discipline the children,not access the blame on MJ or worry about what kind of adults they will become. He will try to buy their love and spoil them. MJ will be the "badguy" who tells the kids no and I'm sure she is not going to tell them about the affair. Doe's he even give her money to help support them? Sorry to get on a rant about IC, I like the actor but IC? SMH 

@suchadiva42 same. waiting for subs.  Itching to watch raw but I'll wait. kbsw is a week delayed with episodes. I  watch sub around Wednesday the enjoy watching again on weekends :)

This is the first time I'm all these actors. And of course.. AJW. my eyes has smiling hearts <3

On 3/10/2016 at 2:00 AM, bebebisous33 said:

@ObsessiveCompulsive @jongski @ororomunroe @gladys57 @LavelyShai @Misstwilightfan1416

Just for fun: when do you think the marriage will take place? I mean in which episode?

Like for example in the middle, in the 25th episode? I am proposing this.

It would be great if everybody would try to guess!!:w00t: 

Those I haven't mentioned sorry, but everybody can bet!

I think it will be in episode 30 or 31

39 minutes ago, evie7 said:

I don't think that halimoni should have slapped her too but I can't blame her. (If i were in her shoes the thought would have probably crossed my mind but, actually acting it out is problematic)  She should have told the kids a long time ago but I believe she hasn't because then she would have to process those feelings of abandonment and hurt that she has chosen to put away. Once the kids know, I still think they will have him on a pedestal. He does not strike me as being mature enough to discipline the children,not access the blame on MJ or worry about what kind of adults they will become. He will try to buy their love and spoil them. MJ will be the "badguy" who tells the kids no and I'm sure she is not going to tell them about the affair. Doe's he even give her money to help support them? Sorry to get on a rant about IC, I like the actor but IC? SMH 

The worst is that IC's mother-in-law asked for an apology after even slapping AMJ. She is always putting the blame on AMJ. Actually, she also told her, she was giving her financial support that's why she is so harsh on AMJ.

IC and his new wife are disgusting. I can't stand them. The thing is that IC has no contact to the kids, except the skype conversation once in a week. As soon as the kids hear that their father was around all this time, I think, they might get upset for the simple reason that he never tried to meet them. I hope, the kids will discover the truth soon enough.

JJ is playing with KTM's feelings. He confessed his love for her, but she played with his feelings. Before he confessed, she said that she only saw him as a friend and he was disappointed. After hearing his confession, she answered that she wanted some time to think about it, but as soon as she was at home, she was happy. I've got the impression, she loves being admired and she enjoyes men falling for her and her feelings for him aren't that deep because she wouldn't have played with his feelings.  

Archived