22 minutes ago, suchadiva42 said:

@bebebisous33, chingu I'll take a wild guess and say episode 35 ST/MJ will get married, I'm actually using my imagination here like in the Wang Family drama in which I was right when Choi Sang Jam/Wang Gwang Bak got married :D

I am surprised that you would think they will get married around 35.  I actually thought it would be closer to 27-30 but could be closer to 25 after watching last episode's preview.  I am more intrigue the outcome for remarriage for ST's in-laws.      

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, noyha29 said:

I am surprised that you would think they will get married around 35.  I actually thought it would be closer to 27-30 but could be closer to 25 after watching last episode's preview.  I am more intrigue the outcome for remarriage for ST's in-laws.      

Well, do you propose episode 25 or 26?

47 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

@snowpanda thanks for your participation!:wub::)

@jongski: episode 23

@bebebisous33: episode 25

@noyha29: episode 26

@snowpanda: episode 30

@suchadiva42: episode 35 

@ObsessiveCompulsive episode 40

This way we will keep the thread mowing on!!;)

Thanks for your participation @noyha29 @jongski and @ObsessiveCompulsive!! cheetah

The more, the merrier!! raccoon 

Guest ororomunroe
5 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

@LavelyShai and you should be more precise: pick up a number!!:) But thanks for sharing your thoughts!:wub:

Ok, I pick ep 27 then. Do we get a prize? :D

2 hours ago, noyha29 said:

Chingu the reason why I said episode 35 ST/MJ will get married is because ST in-laws are going to give him hell that he'll be part of someone else's family and not their son-in-law any longer. 

1 hour ago, suchadiva42 said:

Chingu the reason why I said episode 35 ST/MJ will get married is because ST in-laws are going to give him hell that he'll be part of someone else's family and not their son-in-law any longer. 

I can understand your comments on ST in-laws, they would give them hard time,   Therefore I thought about 27-30 is when they would get marred.   However, I chose 26 for a reason.   The premise is the five children.   I feel that if there is no story-line as a five children as a family, there will be viewers who loses interest and turn away.  Another is that the in-laws could only get in the way to a point, and you can tell from last preview that they are already worried when MJ shows up.    It will be interesting how it will turn out.  I guess we will find out when they reveal it.  It is only a guess and I could be off by one or two  episode off.

So Yoo-jin and Seong Hoon's cute two-shot: Mr. Baek will get so jealous

2016/03/10

photo699762.jpg

So Yoo-jin and Seong Hoon's big smiles were spotted on the filming set of "Five Children".

KBS 2TV's weekend drama, "Five Children" has revealed the cute lovely two-shot of So Yoo-jin and Seong Hoon, who have been presenting great acting performances for their roles, a working mom, Ahn Mi-jeong and a former professional golfer, Kim Seong-min respectively.

In the image revealed on March 10th, Seong Hoon is trying hard not to laugh biting his lower lip, because of So Yoo-jin's comical face and her overacting pose.

According to the production team, the actors have been showing off amazing chemistry since their first meet and thanks to the pleasant mood and energy, all the staff and actors are having great time shooting the drama. The production team also asked for continuous love and support for the drama.

@Howlongwillthisfandomlast Ha ha ye I was thinking of 20th too or either 25th episode. also the 30th but I thought in between. 

Story line should move a long. The earlier they get married, can create scenarios.. for the both  ST and MJ. Perhaps in the long run.. the conflict I can see would be with the children especially on the MJ side. as  would they want their mother being married.. they still think the father is in America and everything is alright.

KSM is like big  baby boy you have to cajole and just go along with his whim as it's somehow his ego, his being confident helps his esteem. Certainly TM the younger bro is the smart one and acts as like the hyung instead. Ha ha. SM personality is good YT and YT personality will compliment KS who likes to boss around :D

@bebebisous33,

My bet will be ep 30 as our OTP hasn't really confirmed their feelings. Then the overly zealous in-laws (I love these 2 actor/actress)and ST 's parents will provide some ansgty moments even though MJ's halmoni may approve. Anyway, there'll be lots of DRAMA will be fun to watch. BRING IT ON, 5 CHILDREN!:blush:

@badsmuler, thanks for the post about So Yoo-jin and Sung Hoon's cute moments. My heart is MELTING at Sung Hoon's smile. So my guess that So Yoo-jin is the wife of the famous Korean chef, MR BAEK (I LOVE his cooking shows a lot as he makes cooking so easy. Kind enough to share secret family recipes. Ate at his restaurant in Seoul recently)is correct after all. Cant blame him for being jealous!:heart:

21 minutes ago, jongski said:

@Howlongwillthisfandomlast Ha ha ye I was thinking of 20th too or either 25th episode. also the 30th but I thought in between. 

Story line should move a long. The earlier they get married, can create scenarios.. for the both  ST and MJ. Perhaps in the long run.. the conflict I can see would be with the children especially on the MJ side. as  would they want their mother being married.. they still think the father is in America and everything is alright.

KSM is like big  baby boy you have to cajole and just go along with his whim as it's somehow his ego, his being confident helps his esteem. Certainly TM the younger bro is the smart one and acts as like the hyung instead. Ha ha. SM personality is good YT and YT personality will compliment KS who likes to boss around :D

I also feel that ST and MJ relationship is moving quite fast, so maybe the series will focus more on conflicts after the marriage. 

Here is the new list for the bets!! smileys So the losers have as avatar for one week the in-laws and the winner MJ/ST as avatar!

@Howlongwillthisfandomlast: episode 20

@jongski episode 23

@bebebisous33, @LavelyShai: episode 25

@noyha29: episode 26

@ororomunroe: episode 27

@snowpanda@gladys57:  episode 30

@suchadiva42: episode 35

@ObsessiveCompulsive: episode 40

IF you want to join the bet, please mention my name!

Archived