@bebebisous33, @LavelyShai: episode 25

@noyha29: episode 26

@ororomunroe, @tikamacika @evie7: episode 27

@snowpanda@gladys57:  episode 30

@suchadiva42: episode 35

@ObsessiveCompulsive: episode 40

@Kfan7172: episode 43

Thanks for your participation!:wub:

JJ really annoyed me when she picked up YT. She is really playing with KTM's feelings and he was really hurt. 

If this is a 50 episode drama, I'm gonna go for proposal in Episode 18, and Marriage in 28. Things seem to be rolling along in this show, and I like that! 

Withholding the child support though....that really burns me up. It's for her own grandchildren, for crying out loud! What grandparent wants to make life harder for their grandchild? Yes, MJ will work her backside off so her Granny and kids don't miss a meal. Still, it's a low blow, and one I hope that we will get to see avenged Karma properly dispensed! 

I think all the kids are going to have a difficult time adjusting at first....but MJ's kids are gonna come around to ST real quick. He's a saint, and their dad is a jerk. Kids can figure that out--and none of the these kids seem dense. I really wish MJ would have told the truth from the get-go. But fibbing is what people do, both in RL and in DramaLand!

I am in a similar situation with the child support. My ex-husband's parents were paying a bare minimum for him every month due to a contempt of court order to keep him out of jail, and now they've stopped paying even that! I'll be back in court fighting everyone again by the end of the year. People ask me why I don't just give up...he owes $78K USD, that's why! It is for the kids. Forgive me while I seethe during this show! 

:angry: 

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest snowpanda

@bebebisous33 yeah me too^^ and his oh you really got rejected, well sorry I get why you don't want to come so I'll just go to you, when she is obiously crying, he just doesn't get it xD 

Yes I thought so too after the preview I'm really curious how that will play out, since it seemed like after that the police was there too and YeonTae was hiding, so lets see if he will be calling the police too, like he said he would if he doesn't get his phone^^
I'm also all for those two, I think they would be a cute and funny couple :D 

Here is the new bet list!

@Howlongwillthisfandomlast: episode 20

@jongski episode 23

@bebebisous33, @LavelyShai: episode 25

@noyha29: episode 26

@ororomunroe, @tikamacika @evie7: episode 27

@shamrockmom: episode 28

@snowpanda@gladys57:  episode 30

@suchadiva42: episode 35

@ObsessiveCompulsive: episode 40

@Kfan7172: episode 43

Thanks for your participation! panda

I do think, the girls from both families will be the one who can help to accept each other's parents because they like each other very much.

As for So Young, I hope, she regrets marrying YIC, when she sees  how LST will treat AMJ. I suspect her to be greedy. leaf

@shamrockmom, chingu that's a lot of money he owes yes indeed go and get your kids money I'll say.

I do agree" Why make her grand kids suffer like that due to their actions, and if her daughter SY wouldn't have been hungry after her friends husband IC. then her mother wouldn't even think about paying support because IC/MJ still would've been married IMO.

20 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

@snowpanda What I also enjoyed was YT and SM conversation over the phone... calling each other psychos!:D

IT seems that SM will recognise her at her workplace (school). I really want them to meet. I really ship that couple!!:wub:

Please chingu don't leave a sister out. I also ship SM/YT from the moment when they had their first encounter and now I can't hardly wait until they really interact together :P

8 minutes ago, suchadiva42 said:

Please chingu don't leave a sister out. I also ship SM/YT from the moment when they had their first encounter and now I can't hardly wait until they really interact together :P

Sorry, my dear chingu for forgetting you;). I really liked their first meeting and shipped them from the start... I have imagined how SM will react when YT is pushed by the side from the other women. TM did nothing for her in the episode 8, but I am expecting a different behaviour from him later! He is a very proud person and as such, from the moment he likes YT, he won't like, when YT is so disregarded!

I think a lot of people are struggling to find a relatable or even a likable trait in JJ and understandably so. I feel we get glimpses of her character but we're not given a full picture of who this person is supposed to be or where they fit in the dynamics of the drama. Her characteristics so far are a bit hard to sallow for most.

Selfish: We are shown this time and time again, be it how she treats YT or TM or her brother in law. But in episode 7 I liked that she was able to tell her brother in law how she felt, and she also realized he needs someone he needs to date but as far as the children needing a mother that'll take sometime to accept. We learn that JJ and her sister were really close, and I don't think she dealt with her death. In episode 1 when her mom is crying over the death of her sister we see she's there comforting her, did she just comfort her parents and had no one else to comfort her?.

When TM confessed to her I think the confident her might've accepted, but there is something in her not accepting that makes me more intrigued I think her games are compensating for her not thinking she's "smart enough or possibly good enough" although all that is hidden beneath or smile and snarky remarks.

Loyal: I really loved that she stuck up for her mom, while that housekeeper ajummah was being a total troll. Although her family is rich, it's important to note they weren't always wealthy and that creates it's own set of insecurities. 

Frenemies: I think YT and JJ are a classic case of frenemies. They never communicate their real feelings so they have multiple misunderstandings. JJ came to pick up YT to treat her to food on her first day, but she also came to use her to see TM.  They have complete different ways of dealing with things, JJ wants them to hang out like nothing happened after their fight so that they can move on quicker, but YT can't just let go and let things be because she feels they should probably be confronted. 

Seeing the writer have JJ her mother for being seen as dumb, and the reveal of her not graduating due to her bad grades. I think this is a great opener to see who JJ really is, what she feels and what her insecurities are, and why does she just brush it off and smile at it all?

YT is every girl whose ever had a crush on guy only to have them date their "friend". She's the youngest child in every family that gets ignored. Even her insecurities are relatable, she seems more approachable less threatening so it doesn't come as a surprise she's more likable then say her counterpart JJ. When JJ picked up YT and she brought up their fight, and how she couldn't pretend like nothing happen, I felt that YT was contradicting herself because thats all she freakin does. She always goes along with everything JJ does, and says, she doesn't confront the situation but whines about it afterwards. I think it was very telling of what she thinks of JJ when she ordered her not to hurt TM because he was a "precious friend" to her, and JJ said "I'm you friend too" the look she gave her said "No your not". I mentioned this in episode 1 I think YT tolerates JJ but she doesn't consider her a true friend which makes me like her a lot less, that's a very hurtful and cowardly thing to do to someone. And before everyone gets their panties in a bunch I'm not saying JJ never used or treated YT bad, I'm saying lets not make her into a said either. 

I just hope both girl's grow in positive ways, and have more depth in their friendship and relationships.

2 hours ago, stervamerzkaya0 said:

Am I the only one who wishes to see more screen time given to kids and other secondary characters? We are on episode 8 and I am already sick and tired of ex-husband's family. The drama should be renamed from 'Five Children' to 'My best fried who stole my husband'.

I think we see them with  screem time Once they're married or on the verge of getting married... we'll see  more and more.. either they're going to be difference between the children or.. they're going to join forces to  help ST MJ ha ha.. whatever conflicts may arise.

@ObsessiveCompulsive I really enjoyed reading your analysis of JJ. cheetah Actually, I like JJ and her parents despise their flaws. They really love ST and YT, they might be rather dumb and selfish, but compared to So Young, they aren't that bad. So Young and her mother are the worst because they act as friend or christian (visit the church), but they are not. They don't have the ability to see from AMJ's point of view. The in-laws are different, they seem genuine in their feelings. So I also believe, JJ will change too. But no one is perfect in this drama. 

'Five Children' So Yoo-jin and Ahn Jae-wook, a perfect chemistry

Spoiler

photo700998.jpg

So Yoo-jin and Ahn Jae-wook has begun their love line through a coincidental event.

KBS weekend drama "Five Children" is So Yoo-jin's comeback comic drama has become a topic of conversation, which is about a family searching for true happiness through love and conflict.

On the episode aired on the 13th, Mi-jeong (So Yoo-jin) misunderstood Sang-tae (Ahn Ji-wook) being involved in her matters and providing consolation. Mi-jeong asks Sang-tae whether he has feelings for her, and Sang-tae became speechless. Later in the drama, they fall down trying to avoid a bicycle and Sang-tae is confused by his sudden heartbeat towards Mi-jeong. 

Sang-tae tries to deny his feelings towards Mi-jeong and stay colleagues, but continues to fail. Meanwhile, Mi-jeong meets In-chul (Kwon O-joong) for nuture expenses but ends up stealing In-chul's car and confronts with Jeom-sook. 

Jeom-sook (Kim Cheong) calls the police and reports Mi-jeong as a car thief, and Mi-jeong gets into an accident while trying to return the car. The police checks the dashcam and finds Mi-jeong talking to herself about Sang-tae. She says, "I am a divorcee, and you are a single father. So why can't we just go on a date?"

In-chul and So-yeong (Wang Bit-na) show up after a call from the police, and Sang-tae and Mi-jeong meet.

http://www.hancinema.net/spoiler-five-children-so-yoo-jin-and-ahn-jae-wook-a-perfect-chemistry-92358.html

7 hours ago, stervamerzkaya0 said:

Am I the only one who wishes to see more screen time given to kids and other secondary characters? We are on episode 8 and I am already sick and tired of ex-husband's family. The drama should be renamed from 'Five Children' to 'My best friend who stole my husband'.

No, you're not the only one... I hope, they live together very soon. Yet I see the interaction with the ex-husband a cause for them to move faster (date and marriage) because ST can't stand injustice.

Am lovin' this drama so far, still cautious though 'cause most Korean Dramas start strong then end horribly afterward. I enjoy Sangtae's budding relationship with Mijung. Really rooting for them if only to spite Sangtae's pesky in-laws! Such an uncouth bunch they are:P Just goes to show $ don't always "buy" class<_<

Was hoping for a Sunghoon-Soohyang reunion^_^ loved their pairing since New Tales Of Gisaeng, but alas it looks like "Psycho Guy" will be paired with "Psycho Girl" by looks of it. While Taemin with Jinju. As for Hotae their story is somewhat reminiscent of Hyungsoon-Chaeri of All About My Mom. I'm curious was Soonyoung not formally introduced to Hotae's parents? Or did I miss something? It's odd that his parents don't seem to know that she's his ex.

Guest snowpanda
5 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

@ObsessiveCompulsive I really enjoyed reading your analysis of JJ. cheetah Actually, I like JJ and her parents despise their flaws. They really love ST and YT, they might be rather dumb and selfish, but compared to So Young, they aren't that bad. So Young and her mother are the worst because they act as friend or christian (visit the church), but they are not. They don't have the ability to see from AMJ's point of view. The in-laws are different, they seem genuine in their feelings. So I also believe, JJ will change too. But no one is perfect in this drama. 

I agree with you on all of this, but soYoungs mother does seem to understand MiJung, she is just not acting like it, since she told her kids that she unterstands MiJung, and if she was her she would have done much worse than her and is just standing on their side because they are family. Though she really does behaves like she doesn't want to understand her.But it's probaly the typical mother that has to protect er kind from other, albeit in a not very nice way...

@Latte_Anyday hey, yes I hope so too, in 50 episodes a lot can go in really strange directions....   well it's actually not that strange, in korea people don't really introduce their boyfriend or girlfriend to their parents unless they really plan to marry sometime soon, so a lot of parents have no idea who their kids are dating

Archived