I came across this drama my mistake yesterday. Watched the first two episodes and I like that it was fun, light hearted but also very heart warming. The kids are all beyond adorable and their acting was great. I like the little hate/love between the two sister in laws. The leads have good chemistry and are so hilarious together. Sung Hoon is said to also be in this I wonder if we will have a "New Tales of a Gisaeng" reunion with him and Im Soo Hyang??? That would be great!

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Watched episode 3 and it's getting along nicely. I didn't check the airtime properly so i though it aired the same time as GSW and the other evening dramas. It seems like MJ eldest daughter and ST daughter became friends. Anyway it's refreshing to see leads starting off as friends and not enemies like most dramas :D

Just finished watching episode 3, I have to say it is very entertaining.  It was refreshing but also funny.  I like the beginning when ST pours the order for everyone in the bakery instead of the owners ( understood the situation).   He is about to ask the shutter to go up so he can leave only to get dragged in of sort.  It is more interesting he gets to found out about MJ personal life.   But the most memorable moment is when he told his mother-in law that he meet weird person and situation  Hope this continues.

Yes episode 3 has solidified this drama for me. Its fun, and the characters are extremely lovable. I can honestly say I am invested in everyone's storyline except for the second Lee son. I was hoping for Sung Joon and Im Soo Hyang to renew that love story from NTOG but he seems to be there to fall for Shin Hye Sun. Well other then that little hiccups, I really like this drama.

I watched episode 2 and i just want to say i love this drama.. Up until now my favourite scenes are first 15 minutes of the 1st episode and the last scene of the second episode.. I hope they bring up more and more funny scenes. I loved the scriptwriter whom also wrote Discovery of Romance, so my guess is this drama will be very very good.

"Five Children" Ahn Jae-wook and So Yoo-jin, extraordinary from the beginning

photo695794.jpg

"Five Children" Ahn Jae-wook and So Yoo-jin met in unusual circumstances.

On the fourth episode of the KBS 2TV weekend drama "Five Children", Lee Sang-tae (Ahn Jae-wook) and Ahn Mi-jeong (So Yoo-jin) met.

Their first acquaintance started with their children. Ahn Mi-jeong's daughter Yoon Woo-ri (Kwak Ji-hye) and Lee Sang-tae's daughter Bin (Kwon Soo-jeong) decided to go to the same acting school. They set out to convince their parents Park Ok-soon (Song Ok-soon) called Mi-jeong to consult.

Ahn Mi-jeong was busy with work and housework so she hung up the phone after saying, "I can't because I am a working mom". Park Ok-soon was upset about this and complained to Lee Sang-tae that a mother took work back home.

Ahn Mi-jeong had just then finished with work and sent it to her superior Ahn Sang-tae who told Park Ok-soon, "My employee is a good worker". It was funny that the two were talking about the same person without knowing it.

There was an incidence when Ahn Mi-jeong and Lee Sang-tae met privately. Lee Sang-tae and Ahn Mi-jeong were on their way to work together when Lee Sang-tae had to suddenly go on a blind date.

Lee Sang-tae was polite and told his blind date that he had two children. However, the date was rude and said, "You are not my type. Didn't you lie about your height and weight?"

Lee Sang-tae was shocked and Ahn Mi-jeong said, "You should say something and end it. Let's go".

The blind date saw Ahn Mi-jeong and said, "Did you bring a woman to your blind date?" and misunderstood them.

The two of them started getting involved with each other in places other than work too.

http://www.hancinema.net/spoiler-five-children-ahn-jae-wook-and-so-yoo-jin-extraordinary-from-the-beginning-91891.html

I agree chingu's I'm loving this drama so far and can't help but to love the kids as I'm also waiting for them to become a family down the line.

I really like ST/MJ interacting and they hit it off on how their closeness with just 4 episodes in as well as I like the pace of this drama.

The blind date with ST as MJ given him sign language was funny and I can't wait to see how they're going fall for each other.

As for ST Fil/Mil on how they acted when Mil friend phone and told her ST was with a woman in a Hotel. I would like for them to understand that ST can't stay single all his life, and I definitely can see it miles away that it's going to be a problem when ST falls in love with MJ. I'm so hoping ST won't let his in-laws run his life for almost throughout this drama ugh!!

I've also noticed how ST Mil doesn't want her grandchildren to spend time with ST parents in which I really don't think it's right to keep them away  like that and as them being grandparents should find a solution especially involving for the sake of their grandkids.

If In Chul mother-in-law thinks by her giving MJ $1,500 a month after her homewrecker daughter interrupted MJ's marriage who supposedly be a friend isn't ok at all, and I don't blame MJ one bit of letting that wench know see what she did was wrong on some many levels as MJ can't even express that word (friend) who really did that to her in which I fault her ex In Chul as well remember it takes 2 to tangle.

I feel bad for Yeon Tae who is in love with Tae Min and should've told him exactly how she feels, while Jin Joo is falling for TM as well. But I think when Jin Joo sees TM brother Sang Min, yes she's going to start liking him. but I think he's going to fall for YT and there's no doubt SM is indeed handsome :P

I just love this song, one and two, two and three, three and four and five, (repeat) hey you all, hey you all, jingle when I get out of town :D I'm just loving this drama and can't wait to see the next episode.

Archived