[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

19 minutes ago, missandrea said:

Excuse my butting in, lol. Time zone problems haha. I'm west coast so it's 2 hours ahead of me which is 12midnight here. Omagoodness. Have to pull some all nighter here in my end. 

Lol. If it ends at 11pm CT, then I'll have 4/5hrs of sleep. Not bad. What time do you have to get up though?

i have to get up at 3:45am and start working at 4am. 

I'm ready! Just went to get me some red bulls! The thing we do for Song song couple

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi guys, 
First of all, thank you all so much for your contribution on this topic. In general, I am not very interested in this kind of topic as I'm not very young. People at my age tend to care more about other practical stuff in life such as our kids, our jobs, rather than the relationship between two faraway idols :-). 

However, I did register a nick in soompi and start my first post here today because this topic is so lovely. It even made me feel like my day is brighter when I read through the previous pages. I am not a fan of either SHK or SJK, although I did watch some movies that they were involved in. But with what they have shown in DOTs, I really hope they would become a couple in real life. No specific reason, just feel like they were born to belong to each other. Many people say that if they get married, they will make many beautiful babies. This is true but to  me it's not the main reason. Korea has many other beautiful actresses and actors. But if I see SHK or SJK be with anyone else, I would feel really odd. The bond between them should start from something inside, not just their appearance. 

Regarding what has been happening between them, from what I have seen so far, I have the feeling that their attitudes towards each other when they are in public places are quite different. SHK seems to try all her best to avoid SJK. If I remember it correctly, in one interview with magazines, she even rejected the rumor that they were dating. She said something like "... taking care of each other is time and effort-consuming, and she is not sure she can spend much time on it". While SJK's attitude is calmer and a bit more caring, such as what he did at the CP and what he said in the interview on News9.

The strangest thing to me is that SHK seems to try making herself look older in all of the public meetings where SJK is also involved. At first I wonder if she has decided to change her style. But then I saw some of her photos while she was in HK, about 2 - 3 weeks ago. And she looked very lively, young and chic in those photos. So I came up with some scenarios: 

- Scenario 1: SJK is having feelings towards SHK but SHK doesn't and she tries to show him that, even in public places
- Scenario 2: They just act so that fans think they are having something with each other, which helps promoting DOTs. As some of you already said that SJK used to be very friendly and flirty with his co-actresses. Maybe this time he changes his strategy?
- Scenario 3: They do have "something" with each other and they are trying to hide it from public. 

Personally, I think scenario 1 sounds quite insane and very childish, particularly to famous celebs like SHK and SJK. The second also is not likely to happen as DOTs has already been very very popular. So there is still the third scenario left, which is the one that all of us expect to happen. Sometimes I think if they do want to hide their relationship, why not just act as if they are normal friends (since they are both actor and actress, this should be super easy). SHK and Yoo Ah In did have a wefie that she leaned on his chest. But then I think if now they say something like they are just friends, and then some months later they announce that they are dating, they will have to face with many critics from anti-fans then (another "translation" of this is that they do really go for a serious relationship so they think for their future, too ;) ). Also, maybe SHK has been very tired of all of the rumors and critics around her in recent years. So the safest way is just to try to "do nothing" and avoid as many signs that can arouse public' curiosity as possible. 

Anyway, if it's really true, I hope they could be able to keep their relationship safe from the press and could manage to have time for just the two of them. Although I do hope to see the confirmation from their agencies that they are dating, I always have a feeling that at the time when there is such a confirmation, it also means that the relationship will soon end. 

Wanted to share one of my fav BTS pic. Taken while filming way back in 2015. the way they looked at each other even when the camera is not rolling is so hot that they both needed a mini fan to cool themselves down haha. That smile from SHK is gold with SJK shooting hearts at her with his eyes!  I doubt the hospital is non air conditioned ya know...image_zps9orwtque.pngcredit to owner 

1 hour ago, lemongrass12 said:

SHK seems to try all her best to avoid SJK. If I remember it correctly, in one interview with magazines, she even rejected the rumor that they were dating. She said something like "... taking care of each other is time and effort-consuming, and she is not sure she can spend much time on it". 

First please be careful about stating such claims:

As far as I know, she has YET to PERSONALLY address the rumors herself. The Only statements that were made was from BOTH AGENCIES regarding it and that was when it first came out. SJK was the only one to address personally and that was on KBS 9:00 news this past Wednesday LIVE.  And the statement where you said "SHK seems to try all her best to avoid SJK" No offence but AGAIN there is no basis for this at all. I would suggest you take the time to back read the posts on this thread before making such a claim. 

IF SHE REALLY WANTED TO AVOID HIM SHE AND HE WOULD NOT:

- Go on a Tea Date 

- SJK wouldn't admit they spend time together, drinking and chatting about what fans and media have to say. 

- They wouldn't publicize the Thank you party for the DOTS staff as a gift from SongSong.

- They wouldn't claim that they are close colleagues if they were trying to avoid each other

- They wouldn't confirm the NY meet up, since there was NO PROOF if they were trying to avoid each other.

*There is probably more I'm forgetting.....

Please don't confuse them not taking selfies with each other as them avoiding each other I believe its because THE ENTIRE WORLD HAS THEIR EYES ON THEM. They are very private people and for them to continue any sort of normalcy as. I don't blame them for being guarded. BTS AND THOSE EVENTS I LISTED ABOVE SAY OTHER WISE.

I do appreciate you taking the time to comment and professing that you think there is something going on but your first comments is contradictory and confusing for others who agree with me.

Commenting here for the first time. I really don't comment much on threads because I don't have anything to share--particularly on this thread because I don't have access to sources. And I'm also at an age where I just want to see my favourite actors/ people be happy. So I want to thank everyone here who shares the information to non-Korean speakers. I also want to thank everyone who spazzes on the couple because there is nothing wrong with shipping them (as long we know our limits of course). 

Having outgrown my fangirling ways, I'm at this point in my fangirl stage where I just want to see them happy. Of course, I don't deny it. I still want to see these two date and eventually get married (and again, that's up to their discretion, us fans have no say in that), but at the same time I don't want to see them admit that they are together (if they really are together) because at the end of the day, they're actors, and people look up to them. Anything they do and anything they say will have people talking about them. That's the price they have to pay. I remember in my younger years post-The World that they live in, after news broke out that Hyun Bin and Hye Kyo were dating, they were both on the spotlight and rumours just kept on going and going until they broke up. 

If they’re really dating, the situation might become like this: either they will be on the spotlight all the time (which is obviously not what they want to happen) or they will hide from everyone and only focus on their private lives and make a few projects here and there (case in point, Won Bin and Lee Na Young).

That being said, I am very supportive of this ship. I love reading news about them. I love reading speculations about them. But my rational mind is telling me, convincing my fangirl heart that if there is something going on between them, I hope they keep it to themselves. Because they deserve it.

And to those who are lurking, gathering information, and creating fake rumours, it will never make you feel good, so I hope you realize your actions and change them.

I was away from the forum for a couple of hours and it's moving so fast ! All those gifs, videos and of course your posts give me life.

@2cents Such a good news for tuesday presscon. Thank you !

Also, we are really not the only shippers out there :phew: How many time these reporters will talk about them ??

Can't wait to see what tomorrow has in store for us ^^ Unfortunately because of the time zone, I will surely be sleeping by the time they will be in Hong Kong... Not like I have extremely good eagle eye skills (:sweatingbullets:) but yeah I wanted to spaz with you all. 

51 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

SongSong couple dating news being discussed on News.

So nobody's believing their agencies... that it's being discussed in news? lol Can you guys please translate what was being said? :)

2 hours ago, annypooh said:

Lol. If it ends at 11pm CT, then I'll have 4/5hrs of sleep. Not bad. What time do you have to get up though?

i have to get up at 3:45am and start working at 4am. 

I'm ready! Just went to get me some red bulls! The thing we do for Song song couple

Wow! U really better stack up some of that red bulls, haha! I work tomorrow (Monday) night, I work nights so it should be ok. But when I'm off I usually dose off on or before midnight lol. I will do some ninja, Jedi skills to sneak out and watch it! I may need some hiding spot lol. I guess you and I will be on and giving live updates if all falls through haha. Good luck to us!

1 hour ago, missandrea said:

Wow! U really better stack up some of that red bulls, haha! I work tomorrow (Monday) night, I work nights so it should be ok. But I'm off I usually dose off on or before midnight lol. I will do some ninja, Jedi skills to sneak out and watch it! I may need some hiding spot lol. I guess you and I will be on and giving live updates if all falls through haha. Good luck to us!

Wait, it will air at 11pm central time for me  YIKES!

I normally go to bed at 8pm (yes early I know!) to get up before 4am. So 11pm is really late for me. Hahaha. Good luck to us! Hopefully, none of us will doze off and be able to watch it live! Can't wait to see what they wear tomorrow..especially SHK. 

1 hour ago, lovely_skham_stv said:

First please be careful about stating such claims:

As far as I know, she has YET to PERSONALLY address the rumors herself. The Only statements that were made was from BOTH AGENCIES regarding it and that was when it first came out. SJK was the only one to address personally and that was on KBS 9:00 news this past Wednesday LIVE.  And the statement where you said "SHK seems to try all her best to avoid SJK" No offence but AGAIN there is no basis for this at all. I would suggest you take the time to back read the posts on this thread before making such a claim. 

IF SHE REALLY WANTED TO AVOID HIM SHE AND HE WOULD NOT:

- Go on a Tea Date 

- They wouldn't publicize the Thank you party for the DOTS staff as a gift from SongSong.

- They wouldn't claim that they are close colleagues if they were trying to avoid each other

- They wouldn't confirm the NY meet up, since there was NO PROOF if they were trying to avoid each other.

*There is probably more I'm forgetting.....

Please don't confuse them not taking selfies with each other is because THE ENTIRE WORLD HAS THEIR EYES ON THEM. For them to continue any sort of normalcy. I don't blame them for being guarded. BTS AND THOSE EVENTS I LISTED ABOVE SAY OTHER WISE.

I do appreciate you taking the time to comment and professing that you think there is something going on but your first comments is contradictory and confusing for others who agree with me.

Thanks for your reply, I didn't expect such a quick response, really :) 
About the interview in which SHK talked about the rumor between SJK and her, I believed I saw it on an Instagram post, long time ago that I cannot find it again. Anyway, the whole point that I want to make in my text is that it seems to me that when they are together in public places, SHK tried to keep a distance with SJK (and which signs were that? they were all listed in the previous posts: not taking any wefie with just SJK, stepping a bit far-away from SJK when the 5 of them gathered to take a photo group in CP...). And I take it as a sign showing that she is trying to protect their relationship (if it indeed exists). 

Regarding your examples, confirming the NYC meeting with many other friends is a good way to stop the rumor from spreading further. The "thank you" dinner and "claim that they are close colleagues" are kind of diplomatic things. To me these things look normal, like they do what they should do. If they don't do anything among these then that would be really strange. People will then definitely ask why they need to try to avoid each other all the time after 7 months filming together. 

I don't blame them for being guarded either. If all of my assumptions are true then I think what SHK has been doing is very wise. To me, it appears that it is a simple yet effective way to keep her private life safe from public. 

With my first post, I only want to share how I think based on what I have seen so far regarding Song-Song couple. As my English is not that good, may be some sentences in my post expressed my ideas in a wrong way. I appreciate that you spent time to correct me though I will still keep my opinion as it is because that was what I felt and it was based on my own observation. You can disagree with it but I don't think you have any rights to tell me to read all the posts before saying anything nor to watch my words (FYI: I read all the posts in this topic before commenting). I hope our discussion would end here as I don't want to waste time of others reading unrelated stuff.

tis better to ignore negativity coz it thrives on response and comments ...  

*** anyway -- anyone living in the US who wants to order OST album, its available at yesasia.com --  i just ordered it... ***  the shipping is a bit pricy for a CD but its worth it .....

5 hours ago, songsquare said:

LOL I know right.. Our "healthy" obsession with this drama and couple needs to tone down, not! :D but that scene you mentioned.. Such a precious precious scene it should be illegal sobs! Their eyes say it all and I think we could agree that it felt like we were watching SJK and SHK instead of KMY and YSJ :wub:

Guess I need major help from this thread when dots eventually ends /prayer circle and group hug! 

CAN'T WAIT FOR THEIR HK DATE TMR HEHE 

It's the little candid things that make us stay here:wub:

IT IS MONDAY!!! Slept through the waiting and now I am on standby mode for some photos and sightings. HKers, please have eagle eyes! :tears::P

55 minutes ago, razledgoose said:

tis better to ignore negativity coz it thrives on response and comments ...  

*** anyway -- anyone living in the US who wants to order OST album, its available at yesasia.com --  i just ordered it... ***  the shipping is a bit pricy for a CD but its worth it .....

How much is it? I've ordered a couple of songs via ITunes. 

Archived