• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joongkyo

• gigivillaceran

• Chellsee

• Chewy

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In Entertainment news this morning, a veteran and famous reporter said that according to the owner, only SS ate meal with very kind-heartedness (more like intimately) to each other in the restaurant w

Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon (Descendant of The Sun)  

Song Joong Ki, I love you!!!. You're the best!. I love you Sichuan!. I love the 17th of June!. I love it all. I love Kyo and I love SS couple. And I love this month of June, just like I love

1 hour ago, bbsjk said:

BUT THEN. BAM! There goes the NYC "date", the Itaewon "date", the other presscon, and THE SHOW ITSELF THAT SHOWED ME HOW MUCH CHEMISTRY, PHYSICS, BIOLOGY AND EVEN MATHEMATICS THE SONGSONG COUPLE HAVE. 

AND THERE ARE ALSO YOU PEOPLE HERE WHO JUST MAKE ME BELIEVE IN THEM SO MUCH AND MAKE ME FEEL GIDDY ALL THE TIME BECAUSE OF THE POST-EP ANALYSES, GIF ANALYSES, INTERACTION ANALYSES  AND A WHOLE LOT MORE  (i love soompi and all the people here  i am so glad i finally made an account and joined the thread.)

I. AM. JUST. SOLD. 

You mention

CHEMISTRY ~ what comes in my mind is the passion of the two, and the saliva exchange haha

BIOLOGY~ so probably the saliva production and the metabolism of the body, the dugeun dugeun heart beat

PHYSICS~it is skinship

MATHEMATICS ~ it is surely calculating the outing and the day of kikyo wedding haha...

And I add

HUMANITY ~ kikyo wedding to relieve shippers' hearts 

Edited by mizuki85
Ed
  • Like 13

we are dealing with some problems and serious life decisions outside of the shipping world so JK and HK shipper like me come here to let loose. 

I am more than happy to have sensible adult shipping discussions with my co-shippers here. I am proud of you guys, we have different roles in this ship which shows our individuality but we are united by our OTP ONLY.

this is not a battleship ya'll, so to the outsiders do not bring your imaginary side trips here. 

Hugs! 

• Like 18
9 minutes ago, thelittleclouds said:

@bbsjk hahahaha yes I agree

I don't have the truck kiss gif but lemme share this,

Most awaited scene on the next episode, I hope we get a hot kiss scene or even more a hot bath scene maybe? LOL :P

why do I have a feeling it'll be a hilarious scene instead :P definitely looking forward to drunk!moyeon omg

• Like 13
Just now, larinalove said:

Exactly! I mean what more proof do you need? I was actually surprised they admitted to it, I was excited about the idea of them being together and meeting up in NY but also kept telling myself that no, it's probably just some fans exaggeration, and then came the confirmation.

LOL, you know you are in the right ship when other people come and try to convince us otherwise! Let's see we have a NYC trip that's confirmed (not fishy at all), we have evidence of the two meeting up at night and eating together until past midnight, we have KBS interview SJK not denying the rumor but actually saying that they're enjoying it, we have the party the co-freaking-hosted, and also a lot of other between the line things that you should look into because hey, that's what shipping is all about, keeping it light and fun and looking into details, they won't come out and just admit it (yet) so as shippers we try to have fun guessing and just sharing a common love.

Seriously, don't worry about us, we song-song shippers if anything happens and the ship sinks, we will be okay, we are all grown ups and understand how real life works, but until that happens (IF it happens) that's when we will deal with it, for now we chose to believe in them being together since we have enough reasons to believe in it and have fun while doing it.

Stay strong fellow shippers :) 

Peace, over and out! 

I agree!! Word after word :wub: 

@songsquare hahaha I guess you're right, we've been deceived by the preview so much time now after all but I hope we will get another intense romantic scene soon.

• Like 10

Why are the skeptics coming here to rain on our parade?? It's just making it so stressful for us and takes the fun from our shipping! 

To ship is choosing to believe it's happening and that's means no logical reasoning needed 

• Like 16

@heks i just have to say that your thoughts and analysis of SJK's body language during the press con mirrors mine. And your rationalisation of the reason why they probably aren't disclosing to the public that they are dating (if they indeed are that is). 

The question of whether they are or not has become one of the mysterious thing in the world for me. The curiousity is killing me!

• Like 13

ALSO, I'm hoping Yoo Ah In will be the sweetheart he is and release a picture with SongSong (IF they even had a scene all together) on the day his cameo episode will air. If we're gonna get a picture of the both of them in the same frame at least, he seems like the type to post it.

• Like 22
2 minutes ago, alleverything said:

ALSO, I'm hoping Yoo Ah In will be the sweetheart he is and release a picture with SongSong (IF they even had a scene all together) on the day his cameo episode will air. If we're gonna get a picture of the both of them in the same frame at least, he seems like the type to post it.

i'm excited for his scenes hehe read that he'll be the one inciting the jealousy of our dear captain lmao and yaaaaaas i'm looking forward to any SNS update from YAI :w00t:

• Like 14
57 minutes ago, shirunsaadon said:

When onew turn to answer what he call HyeKyo I keep screaming at my iPad...to the left...left..please..I need to watch my Song2 reaction....but ottokkeeee she can't hear me....so I miss their reaction...:sweatingbullets:

Awww here you go, @shirunsaadon dear:

Some chingus here were asking for the video of SJK not looking too happy when Onew was asked what does he call SHK and Jin Goo jokingly said "Beauty" (or is it "Goddess"?).  Here is the gif of it:

http://cdn.makeagif.com/media/3-16-2016/1X1WE9.gif

Thak you for sharing @hclover96 :wub:

• Like 19
  • Guest changed the title to [Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon
  • Guest locked this topic
  • Guest unlocked this topic