[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

I find Joong ki's left hand awkwardly funny!! SJK resistance not to get his left hand on SHK is so obvious in that video. I had a feeling that he really wanted to touch SHK back so many times but he had to control himself not to. Hahahaha :) 

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Soooo....did everyone who attended this dinner party sign a waiver to not upload or release any photos of the two together? Because somewhere someone has to have a photo of the two cohosts, together? It doesn't make any sense, for the party hosts to not have at least one photo togethrr or for them to avoid each other the entire dinner? 

Her name is halolee7 (IG)   this is good to see both ki and kyo share the same stylist, I hope this will bring out their mutual yet romantic relationship.                                                                                      

Can I post my most favorite Song2 couple scene so far? Oh gosh... The hug doesn't look like acting at all. I think women can kill for that kind of sincere hug... I have not seen such a heartwarming scene in any other drama. This kind of interaction made me shipped them so hard. Their loving scenes are too believable for an act. If that make sense at all. You know what I mean... :wub::wub:

qHtJhg0.jpg

Thanks @hclover96 for the fancam video and the gifs especially the last gif  . . . .  which shows SHK asking SJK about something and i find it cute and sweet 'coz she values his opinion. :)  Thanks also @joongkyo for your post here always, it makes me giddy reading your post. :)

Excited for tomorrow's HK trip. :)

SONGSONG COUPLE FIGHTING!!! :)

3 minutes ago, Wanderlust said:

Soooo....did everyone who attended this dinner party sign a waiver to not upload or release any photos of the two together? Because somewhere someone has to have a photo of the two cohosts, together? It doesn't make any sense, for the party hosts to not have at least one photo togethrr or for them to avoid each other the entire dinner? 

I WAS THINKING ABOUT THIS TOO!!! Haha! Why is no one uploading any photo of the two together when we are sooooo sure they at least have one. 

Orrrrr just like what Jin Goo said, they are now being more careful. So prolly everyone is aware of it too. :D

BUT YOU KNOW... WE ARE IN DIRE NEED OF PHOTOS. LOL. :D 

5 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

OMG!. I was just going to talk about this!. He is cracking me up, looks like he and Jingoo were talking a lot to co-ordinate the direction of their movements for the photographers. KJW looks like a lost puppy and kept asking SHK and SJK for directions. Also, Onew, lol...he's a statue!

now that @melissala mentioned it and you're detailing it out.... he turned arnd like a soldier lmaooooo :P and i'm sure we all rmb the moment he didn't know what to do with his left hand cos it's ghosting behind SHK's back but his hand fell short down again and didn't want to "repeat" again that subtle back touching lololol SJK probably amuses us more with his awkwardness that day.

1 minute ago, songsquare said:

he turned arnd like a soldier lmaooooo :P and i'm sure we all rmb the moment he didn't know what to do with his left hand cos it's ghosting behind SHK's back but his hand fell short down again and didn't want to "repeat" again that subtle back touching lololol SJK probably amuses us more with his awkwardness that day.

he finally figured it out, did you see him look at Onew in the end? Since Onew pumped both his fists, SJK looked at him as though he was a genius and the last 3 seconds SJK finally pumps both his fists instead of awkward flailing of his arms.

30 minutes ago, gangurhar said:

Perhaps it had to do with a certain gorgeous woman sitting beside him :phew: :wub:
*moonwalks away*

This is new ... 

"Moonwalks away" ..

Kikikiki :D ... LOL ..... 

I love below fan MV 

SHK and SJK's arms and shoulders keep brushing against each other in that video. They are glued to each other. Lol! 

I notice this arm-and-shoulder-so-comfortably-brushing too in the drama itself (like in the Arab President scene, hitching a truck scene etc etc).

3 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

he finally figured it out, did you see him look at Onew in the end? Since Onew pumped both his fists, SJK looked at him as though he was a genius and the last 3 seconds SJK finally pumps both his fists instead of awkward flailing of his arms.

IKR??? this coming from an actor who's been in the acting industry longer than onew, albeit it's his first press con after military service BUT STILL this ain't your first ever press con joongki-ssi HAHAHA :D  

@joongkyo, lol, your caption for the iQiyi gif is hilarious :lol:  I'm glad to see this thread back to its happy and light atmosphere :)  As for the chingus thanking me, you're all very welcome.  I'm happy to be able to contribute to this thread.  I think all of us here have one thing in common and that's our love for Song-Song couple.

1 hour ago, skyler said:

I saw the pouring water gif.. Didn't remember where...

The sweetest thing from that scene is, not only SJK pours the water for SHK .. He gently shove the glass to SHK & it's like an instruction.. Drink the water please....

aaauuwwwwwwww :wub:.....

maybe somebody who has the Gif can share it with us here...

@skyler, I think this gif is the one you're referring to?

a9JiqH.gif

I don't know if anyone has read Onew's answer to what he learned from each sunbae.  Look at what his answer is for SJK.  Normally I would think a junior would learn how to act or how to look good in front of the camera from a senior, but Onew said "from SJK sunbae he learned how to look after (take care of) actresses when filming."  Lol, there's only one reason why I would think Onew said that.  I think we all know which actress has the most scenes with SJK ;):P

25608241193_5c25b1c739_b.jpg

I don't know if what Im going to say make sense, but I'm going to say it anyway muahahaha ;;)

I've been stalking SJK for months, stalking no matter it's day or night muahaha :3 and at least know something about him.

If anyone had watched his previous works like The Warewolf Boy, Nice Guy. In many BTS clips, it would show us how caring he is, he's known as a good partner specially with the female colleagues. He's smart too. As you can see, if you had watched those interviews, he's done all his best to promote the drama, there was a time  that he keep telling everyone that Park Bo Young is him and wanna dating with her, they both keep joking around like a couple, he even said that is a way to promote the drama then laugh. in Nice Guy,   he even hold Moon Chae Won hand in premiere press conference  day of the drama,maybe to show fans the skinship just to promote (http://youtu.be/fpfSVrnW4XA) and there always will be lots of photos about him with the female co-star sweetly. Don't know if the reason was the age gaps or something, or someone would say that because SHK older than him blah blah, but i dont think it seems to be that way, there is somthing between SjK and Shk, I don't know how to describe that feeling, yeah it's about the feeling, a special feeling Idk why.. 

but, this time, There was not even a photo both of them, it made me think about something naughtily :3 he's the kind of man who will keep his relationship status in privat, he mentioned it many times before, and I think he's the one who like to joke around, but when it come to reality, he would be serious about that.

Idek what I'm trying to saying, sorry if I keep saying nonsense things, but this ship won't fall, keep sailing everybody :* 

Archived