Quantcast

[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

I find Joong ki's left hand awkwardly funny!! SJK resistance not to get his left hand on SHK is so obvious in that video. I had a feeling that he really wanted to touch SHK back so many times but he had to control himself not to. Hahahaha :) 

• Like 21
  • Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joongkyo

• gigivillaceran

• Chellsee

• Chewy

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In Entertainment news this morning, a veteran and famous reporter said that according to the owner, only SS ate meal with very kind-heartedness (more like intimately) to each other in the restaurant w

Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon (Descendant of The Sun)  

Song Joong Ki, I love you!!!. You're the best!. I love you Sichuan!. I love the 17th of June!. I love it all. I love Kyo and I love SS couple. And I love this month of June, just like I love

@wanderlust it's not open to fans but there will definitely be media present inside. Plus can be sure that QIY will upload something and of course people in the audience will ask for selfies.

edit - lol, misread your post!. Looks like it, about the waiver I mean.

• Like 14

Thanks @hclover96 for the fancam video and the gifs especially the last gif  . . . .  which shows SHK asking SJK about something and i find it cute and sweet 'coz she values his opinion. :)  Thanks also @joongkyo for your post here always, it makes me giddy reading your post. :)

Excited for tomorrow's HK trip. :)

SONGSONG COUPLE FIGHTING!!! :)

• Like 19
3 minutes ago, Wanderlust said:

Soooo....did everyone who attended this dinner party sign a waiver to not upload or release any photos of the two together? Because somewhere someone has to have a photo of the two cohosts, together? It doesn't make any sense, for the party hosts to not have at least one photo togethrr or for them to avoid each other the entire dinner? 

I WAS THINKING ABOUT THIS TOO!!! Haha! Why is no one uploading any photo of the two together when we are sooooo sure they at least have one. 

Orrrrr just like what Jin Goo said, they are now being more careful. So prolly everyone is aware of it too. :D

BUT YOU KNOW... WE ARE IN DIRE NEED OF PHOTOS. LOL. :D 

• Like 15
5 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

OMG!. I was just going to talk about this!. He is cracking me up, looks like he and Jingoo were talking a lot to co-ordinate the direction of their movements for the photographers. KJW looks like a lost puppy and kept asking SHK and SJK for directions. Also, Onew, lol...he's a statue!

now that @melissala mentioned it and you're detailing it out.... he turned arnd like a soldier lmaooooo :P and i'm sure we all rmb the moment he didn't know what to do with his left hand cos it's ghosting behind SHK's back but his hand fell short down again and didn't want to "repeat" again that subtle back touching lololol SJK probably amuses us more with his awkwardness that day.

• Like 13
1 minute ago, songsquare said:

he turned arnd like a soldier lmaooooo :P and i'm sure we all rmb the moment he didn't know what to do with his left hand cos it's ghosting behind SHK's back but his hand fell short down again and didn't want to "repeat" again that subtle back touching lololol SJK probably amuses us more with his awkwardness that day.

he finally figured it out, did you see him look at Onew in the end? Since Onew pumped both his fists, SJK looked at him as though he was a genius and the last 3 seconds SJK finally pumps both his fists instead of awkward flailing of his arms.

• Like 17
30 minutes ago, gangurhar said:

Perhaps it had to do with a certain gorgeous woman sitting beside him :phew: :wub:
*moonwalks away*

This is new ... 

"Moonwalks away" ..

Kikikiki :D ... LOL ..... 

I love below fan MV 

• Like 24

SHK and SJK's arms and shoulders keep brushing against each other in that video. They are glued to each other. Lol! 

I notice this arm-and-shoulder-so-comfortably-brushing too in the drama itself (like in the Arab President scene, hitching a truck scene etc etc).

• Like 20
3 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

he finally figured it out, did you see him look at Onew in the end? Since Onew pumped both his fists, SJK looked at him as though he was a genius and the last 3 seconds SJK finally pumps both his fists instead of awkward flailing of his arms.

IKR??? this coming from an actor who's been in the acting industry longer than onew, albeit it's his first press con after military service BUT STILL this ain't your first ever press con joongki-ssi HAHAHA :D  

• Like 18

(I am just so excited about this whole HK trip. Haha! Anyhoo...)

If they depart at 10:05 am KST (9:05 in my country), we should probably get airport sightings (in SK) at this time. 

• Like 11
  • Guest changed the title to [Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon
  • Guest locked this topic
  • Guest unlocked this topic