[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, jl08 said:

I'm counting on those fans who took the same flight then. Wonder if there'll be mayhem in the plane?

We should have bribed the air stewardess. Lol..

Those air stewardess' must be praising every God for their good fate 

I'd be doing a victory dance if I were on that same flight.....how can one's luck be that good :tears:

1 minute ago, leedonghaek said:

Does anyone else feel as frustrated as I am at those two's ninja skills? I'm getting too desperate here and look at them casually playing hide-and-seek with us lol.

Just now, ilovesjk said:

Man these two "really close nothing but colleagues, can hang out in New York and after midnight but can't be seen boarding the same plane for work related purposes" are something else. :phew:

Tell me about it!

A. Who ever heard of an actress reaching the airport super early in the morning to board her flight?. Did they especially allow her to board the aircraft before anyone else. I can't imagine SHK just dawdling about the airport.

B. Dispatch - they are upto something - it's not like Dispatch cameramen weren't at the airport.

C. Other news media - not one picture from news agencies. Yeah, right. I know that taking airport pictures of celebrities is a huge business in S.Korea.

1 minute ago, ilovesjk said:

Man these two "really close nothing but colleagues, can hang out in New York and after midnight but can't be seen boarding the same plane for work related purposes" are something else. :phew:

And this truly amuses me omg it's like they're being ninjas for the wrong reasons lmao :D

Noticed that SJK also uses an iPhone 6+ (same as SHK) now, i thought someone mentioned before he was using an old school blackberry. He must have changed phones? Well at least the iPhone is better for non-tech savvy people like him :)

Screen_Shot_2016_04_04_at_10_38_25_AM.pn

cr.DC송중기갤러리/insta soongjoongkirepublic

8 minutes ago, gangurhar said:

I am cracking up imagining them setting out a game plan and practicing their poker faces (more like SJK practicing his since he's really bad at it)

*cracks knuckles* I am ready to analyze every bit of video and images we get :wub:

lol...ur post make me giggling....can't wait to see them at pc... just imagining it makes me HAPPY. LOL

1 minute ago, ilovesjk said:

@Summer Rize @joongkyo So she got into the terminal early but will be boarding the same flight or she changed flights completely? She probably went at the peak of dawn. 

tumblr_mc3oy17bfv1qikiseo3_250.gif

Well good thing she doesn't lack in the beauty department because she definitely didn't get any beauty sleep today. Looks like she entered the terminal super early, must have received priority check in real fast and then just raced into the aircraft.

The only consolation I have is the joy of them discussing their game plan to stay out of publicity as a couple. They must have been closely in touch.

Which means SJK's only mode of communication with Beauty is really through his hp. Since he's rarely seen with his hp, it'll mean he only uses it for someone special enough, especially as he's not tech-savvy....:)

IS THAT SHK? 

It looks like her to me but IDK!! I'm going crazy. 
- I think this is literally right before they both entered the plane, thats the only way this picture would make sense or for it to be her.

EDIT: I am sure it is her because that looks like their stylist we were talking about in earlier pages!! THE PICTURE HAS BEEN DELETED FROM THE PERSONS INSTAGRAM. IDK WHY. 

Guys, I'm not even joking about this!. But SHK's DC gall made a post of SJK at the airport, why would they be posting pictures of him at the airport on her DC Gall and the comments section is getting a lot of activity.

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=songhyekyo&no=51461&page=1

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=songhyekyo&no=51459&page=1

DC gall people be calling her - 007 . I kid you not!

5 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

Tell me about it!

A. Who ever heard of an actress reaching the airport super early in the morning to board her flight?. Did they especially allow her to board the aircraft before anyone else. I can't imagine SHK just dawdling about the airport.

B. Dispatch - they are upto something - it's not like Dispatch cameramen weren't at the airport.

C. Other news media - not one picture from news agencies. Yeah, right. I know that taking airport pictures of celebrities is a huge business in S.Korea.

I think SHK must have went REALLY early then as it's public holiday in Hong Kong (hence ALOT of travellers on the route they're taking) - she must have ninja jumped from the security gates straight to the Airport lounge.

Bet you she was hiding in the airport lounge the whole time waiting for him and his crew. That's usually where the stars feel more comfortable to hang until boarding. And since it's mainly all business and affluent customers in the 1st class lounge, i'll assume there'd be no pics from crazed fans.

And they can board last for 1st and business (they go in through the 1st entrance on the plane so they don't need to walk through economy)

17 hours ago, LoVeCartier said:

MOD EDIT: Please don't quote images.

hello...been a lurker and I love reading all your inputs...I just want to point out that the woman with glasses right behind SJK is Ms. Park (SHK manager)...FYI...I'll be camping here waiting for all updates...thank you all!!

Archived