[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They're not known as our ninja couple for nothing omg goddess is nowhere to be seen while SJK is all dapper and handsome as always :wub: and @bbsjk your comment bout him not having a phone cos he's never been spotted with one just cracked me up and made my morning HAHAHA 

Hopefully our HK counterparts have better luck catching our couple! Fighting!! 

Waa! I'm early good thing I made it! SJK never seem to be the type who shy away from the media, most esp when he's just alone. Like, he doesn't mind being seen at all. remember during their dinner party he stopped to say hi and for media to take his pics? But when he's with a certain "someone", (or unless, is probably hiding something) that's a totally different story. He can go on full, smooth ninja mode not even the media will notice. 

And given his status and unlike most K-Celebs, he's just one to really dress up casually on a daily basis and normal days.. Like jeans and sneakers and sweats but still look effortlessly handsome! 

Just now, joongkyo said:

@ilovesjk lol...Why do I feel that SHK changed her flight timing. I think he's heading to HK solo on the flights. It's 10:10 am now and yet no sighting of her.

I doubt she'll be allowed to board unless she reached the airport super early in the morning.

Given that she's a total Ninja she may have done that

Or maybe she left earlier and fooled us all!

perhaps SHK should've played the part of the Alpha Team captain.....seems like she has a lot of practice being one :phew:

Everyone .. don't worry.. SJK is the trojan horse.. he's put himself out there to protect shk.. so she can slip pass everyone's notice and get in there without any fan fare.. that's what a good man will do for his partner right? Wanna bet he's in constant contact with her on the phone. .

Delulu. . To be continued. ...

@joongkyo when you free up.. pls do let us know the gist of what the videos say.. the media approve of the likely couple ? Other than the ridiculous fact they always dredge up her past 2 relationships. . Did they say if the general public likes the idea of them being together ? Thks !

1 minute ago, joongkyo said:

@alleverything I think SHK must have changed her flight timing, I mean I know she's a ninja but to the extent that she manages to hoodwink everyone?

Plus, who does he keep talking to? His staff is right there with him.

Yeah I think she might have as well. WHY ARE THEY DOING THIS TO US? Give us just a little crumb, and we'll be satisfied :tears:

Archived