[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, hclover96 said:

@skyler, I think this gif is the one you're referring to?

Yeahhhhh... That's the one... Tqvm @hclover96

Yours the longer version.. I'm not sure whether he sholve the glass to SHK after he poured the water or after a while when he saw SHK still didn't drink it.. But the fact that he shows his concern to SHK makes me giddy ... :blush: 

@hclover96 aww. Joongki really wanted Hye Kyo to go ahead and drink the water. :wub:

@joongkyo the captions for iQiyi was really funny, as usual with your witty posts. anyway, are you officialjoongkyo? I'm sorry I just had to ask. I've been wondering since forever. Although I have a feeling it isn't you since her/his captions in instagram almost always includes "cutest lovers". I don't think you're the type to add such captions, but i still have to ask. keke

Details for tomorrow 

Take-off 10:05 am (Seoul Time) and  Arrival 12:45 pm (HK Time) Flight KE613

*Will arrive at the airport at least one hour in advance, so please start checking at your 9:00 am (Seoul Time). 

Check sites for updates for pictures from Airport 

1. https://www.instagram.com/koreadispatch/

2. http://www.naver.com - Use search words  송혜교 (SHK) and 송중기 (SJK)

@crixa Nope, not me!. :) 

More Big Boss.

wonder why he wore two different caps on the same day.

Can I ask you @joongkyo @hclover96 about SJK pours the water for SHK? Maybe this is repeated question but for reassure. Hmm, SJK drinks first when PC start (after sitting on the chair) and the new bottle, right? and then sometimes SJK drink again (from same bottle?)before he pour the water to SHK. Next, he pours the water. Is it from new bottle or SJK's bottle before?? . Last, after pouring the water, he drinks again. Is it from SHK's bottle?
-mystey of bottle under the table-

*sorry if my question make you confuse because my eng is bad :(

Woah just backtracked 5 pages! At the massive jump, I thought they've landed in Hong Kong or been spotted at Incheon airport already. Blame my ignorance with time zones! I don't think I want to sleep tonight or be away from this thread because I might have to backtrack 50+ pages when I wake up. I may just have to call off work in that case. ;) 

Anyway several things were brought up and needed my clarification so here goes. Yes, SJK is always a gentleman and does guide his leading ladies with friendly gestures like he did with SHK while she walked down the stairs. There are certainly some similarities in the way he treats his costars and/or people overall because those are his natural gestures as a person.

However, the differences are what speaks for themselves and for us, so to say. Song Joong Ki has never been seen hanging out with his previous costars despite them looking close in front of the media's eyes, not once! But SHK, who the two tries hard to stand aloof from one another at all public appearances, have already been confirmed 2 outings, one being in freaking New York for god's sake! New York, 12 hour flight around the world, enough said. Who knows, they may have met up more than that and in other areas of the world that we just don't know about. 

Anyway to answer another question, no SJK is usually not that tense and awkward at press conferences or public junctions especially when promotion is needed. Fact, he was never tense at all. He's PR savvy and certainly make use of it! Was always a cool cucumber who's usually the mood setter and is seen to be evidently chummy with his costar, flirting and lots of skinships, LOTS, I stress!

The fact that he was not that way at DOTS' press conference is something to think about. This also, to me, pretty much validates his persistence in choosing SHK over everyone no matter the situation during news9 to be sincere and not a promotional gimmick. He has shown that he needn't promote DOTS, hence his absence in interviews and whatnot. So he had no ulterior motive when answering those questions.

And then to mention again, he didn't deny the rumors but only confirmed the two are close and see each other often these days and are comfortable enough to discuss the dating rumors over drinks. He revealed this on national television right? Which means the world knows they are close. Shouldn't this allow them to act natural now with each other? But nope at the celebratory party, the two co-hosts made sure to have zero contact whatsoever! Doesn't add up right?

And then to use as reference (no negativity towards these actresses mentioned), both PBY and MCW have said in public that they are close with SJK. All respective costars are close to him yet the only one he makes the effort to hang out with is SHK, the only costar he keeps a distance from in the public's eyes. I feel like I'm going in circles and this is a math problem with too many steps but I hope all of you were able to solve it. :) 

@joongkyo @hclover96 For someone who's absense from the SNS world due to his ignorance in technology, he seems to know a whole lot and see a whole lot. He revealed he's aware of #SongSong being a trending topic and knows the comments being made about them. He doesn't sound like someone living in a cave. It's obvious he's monitoring all these things somehow. ;) 

LOL at the legendary PC shoulder tap! think I saw that from KBS FB page few weeks ago.

Song-Song be like:
SHK: No, hun let's go! This way
(But seriously I think like: "I'll go this way")
SJK: Right away! Sorry guys but I have to follow orders from the (real ) Big Boss (then follows diligently real quick)
(But seriously, I think: Yes. This way! (Looks at Jin Goo with an I'll-go-this-way expression)

You're so smooth SHK!

I'M APPEALING to all HK and China fans let's all work together for our hearts own good! Lol. 
We need to have a prayer circle tomorrow. Campers get ready and prepare those detective and eagle eye skills! 

Spoiler

I had many pages to backread and it kind of disappoints me how I have to read some pretty long and recurring negative posts in here. I was hoping for purely fresh Song-Song news!

Even before I read other's statement pointing out that some are just pretending to be SHK-SJK shippers, maybe trying to spy or ruin the mood. I can pinpoint those people really, but I prefer not to. Obviously, if you think you're not welcome then why bother coming in in the first place? You think we're delusional? Of course! This is what this ship is for. SJK treats everyone fairly and all the same? Then how does that differ from being seated next to that actress. Don't you think SJK sits almost next to everyone too? So that lady that he patted on the back, does that mean its much more evident than our speculations of him and SHK? People don't just type words here. My head is hurting just by thinking of your arguments. Try pushing  your own delulu for the  actress youd like to ship somewhere else and make a thread.

I was about to say stop feeding the trolls. But I guess some just wouldn't stop. If you think they don't have anything sensible to say just Ignore them from now on. PERIOD!! We'd like to save our energy and braincells for a more positive but well analyzed thoughts, and YES delusions! And save us some space will ya? I don't wanna spend my time reading  countless pages that don't mean nothing. And FYI, no one's stopping anyone to comment here. Questions and disagreement are welcome as long as they're appropriate. You dont always have to agree with us. If you dont agree, then say it nicely! Everyone is entitled to their own opinions. And please, let's try to be NICER to each other. We don't like unwanted, ugly spots on this neat and beautiful thread.

thanks for everything guys...still shipping our elusive song2/kikyo couple...

i believe that they are really dating...so haterz...please stop saying nonsense to us who ship this couple...

guys...lets keep on shipping them...gud nyt..

Just when I thought I can finally log out of Soompi so I can go to sleep... I suddeny found myself on Instagram, browsing through the Explore page. It has like DOTS/SONGSONG-related photo every time I scroll through or refresh the page. This is madness! LOL! DOTS AND THIS DUO is following me everywhere (Just kidding, I know it's all over my IG explore cos I've been visiting a lot of DOTS fan pages. Haha.)

Then I found a screencap of when SJK looked away when he said "I lost" after SHK/KMY was teasing him with her sassy lines on being beautiful (the battling eyelashes). They both have wrinkles around their eyes because they are smiling too much... Too much that it looks soooooooo natural and sooooo not on the script. (This sounds like it needs to be in the DOTS thread but...) SJK AND SHK's SMILES ARE SO CONTAGIOUS COS THEY SMILE AT EACH OTHER SO NATURALLY I CANNOT HELP BUT SMILE TOO.

How can one not fall in love with these two? And... How can they not fall in love with each other? AHA!

AAAGHHH. I KEEP GOING BACK TO THE EPISODES. :lol: My favorite scenes of the SongSong couple keep haunting me everywhere... Will I ever move on? :lol:

Ok - good news guys - It's been annouced the ViuTV press conference at Tues 5th April, 12pm Hong Kong time will be live broadcasted on their ViuTV Facebook page - so bookmark it guys and watch the livestream Tues 5th April, 12pm.

https://www.facebook.com/ViuTV.hk/?fref=ts

Screen_Shot_2016_04_04_at_1_19_20_AM.png

The translation just says security will be super tight so don't bother coming to the venue as they will be exclusively broadcasting LIVE the whole pressconference.

22 minutes ago, bbsjk said:

Just when I thought I can finally log out of Soompi so I can go to sleep... I suddeny found myself on Instagram, browsing through the Explore page. It has like DOTS/SONGSONG-related photo every time I scroll through or refresh the page. This is madness! LOL! DOTS AND THIS DUO is following me everywhere (Just kidding, I know it's all over my IG explore cos I've been visiting a lot of DOTS fan pages. Haha.)

Then I found a screencap of when SJK looked away when he said "I lost" after SHK/KMY was teasing him with her sassy lines on being beautiful (the battling eyelashes). They both have wrinkles around their eyes because they are smiling too much... Too much that it looks soooooooo natural and sooooo not on the script. (This sounds like it needs to be in the DOTS thread but...) SJK AND SHK's SMILES ARE SO CONTAGIOUS COS THEY SMILE AT EACH OTHER SO NATURALLY I CANNOT HELP BUT SMILE TOO.

How can one not fall in love with these two? And... How can they not fall in love with each other? AHA!

AAAGHHH. I KEEP GOING BACK TO THE EPISODES. :lol: My favorite scenes of the SongSong couple keep haunting me everywhere... Will I ever move on? :lol:

LOL I know right.. Our "healthy" obsession with this drama and couple needs to tone down, not! :D but that scene you mentioned.. Such a precious precious scene it should be illegal sobs! Their eyes say it all and I think we could agree that it felt like we were watching SJK and SHK instead of KMY and YSJ :wub:

Guess I need major help from this thread when dots eventually ends /prayer circle and group hug! 

CAN'T WAIT FOR THEIR HK DATE TMR HEHE 

Archived