[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

21 minutes ago, 2cents said:

Ok - good news guys - It's been annouced the ViuTV press conference at tmr Monday, 12pm Hong Kong time will be live broadcasted on their ViuTV Facebook page - so bookmark it guys and watch the livestream tomorrow 12pm.

https://www.facebook.com/ViuTV.hk/?fref=ts

The translation just says security will be super tight so don't bother coming to the venue as they will be exclusively broadcasting LIVE the whole pressconference.

Wow...thanks for the info. I'd like to watch it but it's impossibe because of work...so, i'm just going to rely on our chingoos to translate/detail about it later in this thread. So, thanks in advanced. Song kikyo shippers, fighting!:)

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
40 minutes ago, 2cents said:

Ok - good news guys - It's been annouced the ViuTV press conference at tmr Monday, 12pm Hong Kong time will be live broadcasted on their ViuTV Facebook page - so bookmark it guys and watch the livestream tomorrow 12pm.

The translation just says security will be super tight so don't bother coming to the venue as they will be exclusively broadcasting LIVE the whole pressconference.

Sorry, isn't the PC on tuesday, not monday. On the fb page you capture, it says april 5th so it's on tuesday. I want to clarify this so everyone will not confused :) thank you very much for the information!

Til today I still see some comments talking about our OTP and no selfies together. One goes "if I don't see a selfie of them together be the end of the drama, you two better announce that You are in a relationship as a couple and you have been a couple a year ago" lol

there are so many songsong shippers out there. Love it!

My take on the recent PC ending fancam

sjk: *keep distance. keep distance. keep distance* repeating in his mind

shk: *shoulder tap* "yah, PC is over. Let's stop pretending. Go with me this way."

sjk: :sweatingbullets::phew::D ah...yes, boss :rolleyes: 

Wow the thread is so active! Even though I don't post a lot, I make sure to read everyone else's posts. To those genuine songsong shippers, thank you for posting and staying guard with those people who are only here to spread negativity. Goodnight everyone! May your dreams be as cryptic as songsong couple! Hahaha

Just finished back read 56 pages. Lol

First time i watched their press conference video i thought they are not on good term. But then there is a news they met up in NY, and hang out again in itaewon with others alpha team. So what is this mix signal i saw? Cold on screen (exc drama) but seems to get along fine off screen? 

And then i read SJK interview that he has been on yhe relationship the whole time he becomes celebrity, there's even a relationship that last 2 years and he never get caught. There is this question that been ask if SJK were in relationship would he go public? He answered, HE WOULD NEVER GO PUBLIC WITH HIS RELATIONSHIP.

And i read about SHK, about the bad comments netizen gave her about her past relationship with her co-star, and other interview of jin goo, kim ji won and dr song(i don't know his real name) that said SHK is actually FUN, CHILDLIKE, AND KIND UNLIKE HER COLD PUBLIC IMAGE. MAYBE IT'S BECAUSE WE LIVE IN THE WORLD WHERE EVERY ACTIONS AND WORDS WOULD GIVE IMPACT. SO SHE IS ALWAYS CAREFUL EVERYTIME ON SCREEN.

Now, i come to this delulu conclusion of mine. Lol. That SJK and SHK are actually fine at each other but cold on screen exc drama because her careful nature on screen since she has been burn a few times and maybe they dating too because those news of them hanging out together which sounds weird for a mere co-star, on top of it NY? and itaewon? That means they meet twice not for filming drama? And SJK body language that keeps leaning towards her at press conference, and his slightly pi!s expression at interview after press conference (maybe because she is being cold at him at press conference?) what is this, if they are not dating? *delulu me. Lol*

12822267_197027387335089_458039862_n.jpg

I haven't been able to post as much as I'd like but I'm so onboard this lovely ship and this thread is my happy place because it's so much fun to read everyone's updates, observations and insights. My husband thinks I'm a little crazy at this point and that I just see what I want with these two because I really want them to be together. I've told him that there are other shippers who see it as well and they want SongSong/KiKyo to be true as much as I do. I've been a fan of both SHK and SJK as artists in their own right so I was extremely excited when I first heard the news about them working together on DotS. I wasn't looking to ship them when I first started watching the drama but holy crap their onscreen chemistry was electrifying from the first frame in which they appeared onscreen together. And then I watched clips of the press conference and I swear the two of them were acting like they had a secret that no one else was in on just based on their body language and furtive glances. I thought it was just me and then I discovered this forum and it was like yes, it's not in my mind. SJK has never acted like this before with any of his previous co-stars. He was always playful and flirty but there he just seemed to be concentrating as hard as possible on looking as if he wasn't focusing all his attention on SHK. There just seem to be so many clues in that event alone that everyone so astutely has picked up on here. This photo of the two of them together at the mid series press conference took my shipping to new heights. I know it was a pic with GooWon but when cropped you can really see SJK and SHK's level of comfort and closeness with one another. Whenever I'm down about not being able to see them together I go back to this pic because it almost feels as if they let their guard down for a moment and we can get a sense of their genuine connection. I think it's been said before but they totally look like a married couple and they have such an air of compatibility that's so obvious in this pic. They not only look cute together but they look happy together here. I'm really torn as to whether I actually want their relationship to be outed. As a shipper it would make me super happy but at the same time, they're already living under a microscope and I'd hate to see that intensified because of public scrutiny. With the international success of DotS, they really should just be celebrated as the national couple.  Either way I hope they're both happy and continue enjoying their time together whatever stage their relationship is now at. I tend to be a little protective of SHK because of all the unfair bashing she has received for going out with her costars. It was just 2 and and you'd think she was dating married men for pete's sake. I have a good feeling that SJK will stand by and protect her no matter what. Super impressed with how he handled the KBS news interview and how he kept this ship alive. Btw I live in NYC and I've spotted HK celebrities secretly dating here so I'm absolutely convinced that sighting of SJK and SHK holding hands was true. Let's keep all the positivity going! 

I love what this blogger said about how she wants them to get married and have beautiful babies-  10 Reasons To Watch Descendants of the Sun

6 minutes ago, gangurhar said:

WOHOO Livestream!

For us in the USA, HK is 12 hours ahead so it'll start broadcasting at Midnight EST (10PM CT)

Ahh the things I'll do for an OTP on a work day :phew:

It's 10pm CT? Oh my goodness! I was thinking 10am USA. Lmao!! I'll be watching for sure. Then get up at 4 am to work

4 hours ago, 2cents said:

Does anyone know where the venue is gonna be? I live in hk & I kinda wanna see joongki in real life :D

4 hours ago, 2cents said:

Yey! Thats good news! What channel should I look up then (for live streaming)? Sorry I back read about 10 pages and I seemed to forgot the other details. OMG! I feel it's going to as crazy as the dinner party or even more! Live updates should be fun! Can't wait!

15 minutes ago, annypooh said:

It's 10pm CT? Oh my goodness! I was thinking 10am USA. Lmao!! I'll be watching for sure. Then get up at 4 am to work

Lucky West-coaster :tears: I'm gonna have to be chugging coffee all of tomorrow....not to mention my brain will be filled with these two. what a productive work day for all of us tomorrow

1 minute ago, gangurhar said:

Lucky West-coaster :tears: I'm gonna have to be chugging coffee all of tomorrow....not to mention my brain will be filled with these two. what a productive work day for all of us tomorrow

Lmao!!! Lucky? Why? Are you East-coaster?

im gonna coffee and red bull . Coffee alone is not enough. Since I have a couple of conference calls tomorrow too! Dang it!

5 minutes ago, annypooh said:

Lmao!!! Lucky? Why? Are you East-coaster?

im gonna coffee and red bull . Coffee alone is not enough. Since I have a couple of conference calls tomorrow too! Dang it!

Excuse my butting in, lol. Time zone problems haha. I'm west coast so it's 2 hours ahead of me which is 12midnight here. Omagoodness. Have to pull some all nighter here in my end. 

2 hours ago, MeiYingg said:

I don't know if what Im going to say make sense, but I'm going to say it anyway muahahaha ;;)

I've been stalking SJK for months, stalking no matter it's day or night muahaha :3 and at least know something about him.

If anyone had watched his previous works like The Warewolf Boy, Nice Guy. In many BTS clips, it would show us how caring he is, he's known as a good partner specially with the female colleagues. He's smart too. As you can see, if you had watched those interviews, he's done all his best to promote the drama, there was a time  that he keep telling everyone that Park Bo Young is him and wanna dating with her, they both keep joking around like a couple, he even said that is a way to promote the drama then laugh. in Nice Guy,   he even hold Moon Chae Won hand in premiere press conference  day of the drama,maybe to show fans the skinship just to promote (http://youtu.be/fpfSVrnW4XA) and there always will be lots of photos about him with the female co-star sweetly. Don't know if the reason was the age gaps or something, or someone would say that because SHK older than him blah blah, but i dont think it seems to be that way, there is somthing between SjK and Shk, I don't know how to describe that feeling, yeah it's about the feeling, a special feeling Idk why.. 

but, this time, There was not even a photo both of them, it made me think about something naughtily :3 he's the kind of man who will keep his relationship status in privat, he mentioned it many times before, and I think he's the one who like to joke around, but when it come to reality, he would be serious about that.

Idek what I'm trying to saying, sorry if I keep saying nonsense things, but this ship won't fall, keep sailing everybody :* 

I understood your point, As far as I know SJK (since I am a fan of Running Man and I watched him every episode), he is funny, joking, caring and a lot naturally skinship with his Song Ji Hyo noona who elder than him (same as when I saw his gestures to Moon Chae Won in the Nice Guy press conference).

But for the DOTS presscon and also the latest party, It's seem like he is not my SJK that I've known. I don't know how to explain but I confident that he is acting opposite the above I said, when he close to SHK.

I feel like he is not my kid anymore, So this is the reason why I still ship them:wub:

42 minutes ago, gangurhar said:

WOHOO Livestream!

For us in the USA, HK is 12 hours ahead so it'll start broadcasting at Midnight EST (10PM CT)

Ahh the things I'll do for an OTP on a work day :phew:

Is it Sunday midnight or Monday midnight? 

Archived