[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

I've uploaded another fancam that was taken by a Chinese SJK fan who was at the press conference.  The gifs I've made were taken from this fancam :)

As you can see from this gif, he was looking at her empty glass when she was speaking.  He actually waited until she finished talking and Jin Goo started talking before he poured water into her glass :)  Very considerate indeed :P

IAcBCT.gif

I find this funny because I've always thought Kyo's Chinese would be better than SJK's, but in the short iQiyi interview, Kyo seemed to be asking SJK about the Chinese pronunciation for iQiyi.

tgqPfr.gif

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, denira2104 said:

Awww here you go, dear:

Some chingus here were asking for the video of SJK not looking too happy when Onew was asked what does he call SHK and Jin Goo jokingly said "Beauty" (or is it "Goddess"?).  Here is the gif of it:

http://cdn.makeagif.com/media/3-16-2016/1X1WE9.gif

Thak you for sharing @hclover96 :wub:

That's epic.... At the end of the gif you can see SHK's eyes checking the big boss reaction... Ahhhhaaaaaaa got u.. 

Hihihi

If you guys want, I think it'll be cute to leave messages about SHK on that picture  - the wife might reply to our messages since she seems to be a SHK fangirl.

Leave messages like this since she can only read Hangul

1. 송혜교, 사랑해!!!!!!!!!!! (Song Hye Kyo, I love you!!!)

2.송혜교, 정말 아름다운 (SHK, really beautiful)

3. 여신님 (Godess) 

@hclover96aishhh....your post gives me life!. and that last gif, we can totally see who is the man in the relationship! love it! *runs to watch fancam*

The time has come for a few prayer circles 

1. We get some kind of pics of them together in HK 

2. YAI graces us with some kind of pic on his IG (he pretty much posts what he feels like on his IG so we have a high chance)

Also let us not get too worked up about certain posts. They're missing out on the insane amount of fun that is this forum/tag :phew:

@hclover96  Thanks for the fancam and gifs! 

He's seriously so fidgety during that press con. Now messing with his tie while staring at the empty water glass.  So funny. 

I went and looked back at his old presscons and he was so chill.  Can @ilovesjk confirm?  This can't all be just nerves from being back.  He'd been out of the army for quite awhile by this time and had done other promotions. 

6 minutes ago, skyler said:

That's epic.... At the end of the gif you can see SHK's eyes checking the big boss reaction... Ahhhhaaaaaaa got u.. 

Hihihi

Ah yeah you got me =)))) she took a furtive look at him and her face be like " calm down honey, he's just kidding, it's alright, calm down.." =))) too cute haha =)))

@crixa same hairstylist.... yes, babe, looks like it :)

What they're probably thinking in this gif 

SHK - How do I pronounce this?

SJK - Babe, it's I-QI-YI.

JW - Why am I sitting in the middle, I don't know a single word of Chinese .

JG - I am the MAN, the real MAN.

Onew - What am I doing here?.

tgqPfr.gif

2 minutes ago, melissala said:

@hclover96  Thanks for the fancam and gifs! 

He's seriously so fidgety during that press con. Now messing with his tie while staring at the empty water glass.  So funny. 

I went and looked back at his old presscons and he was so chill.  This can't all be just nerves from being back.  He'd been out of the army for quite awhile by this time and had done other promotions. 

Perhaps it had to do with a certain gorgeous woman sitting beside him :phew: :wub:
*moonwalks away*

9 minutes ago, hclover96 said:

I've uploaded another fancam that was taken by a Chinese SJK fan who was at the press conference.  The gifs I've made was taken from this fancam :)

As you can see from this gif, he was looking at her empty glass when she was speaking.  He actually waited until she finished talking and Jin Goo started talking before he poured water into her glass :)  Very considerate indeed :P

I find this funny because I've always thought Kyo's Chinese would be better than SJK's, but in the short iQiyi interview, Kyo seemed to be asking SJK about the Chinese pronunciation for iQiyi.

I saw the pouring water gif.. Didn't remember where...

The sweetest thing from that scene is, not only SJK pours the water for SHK .. He gently shove the glass to SHK & it's like an instruction.. Drink the water please....

aaauuwwwwwwww :wub:.....

maybe somebody who has the Gif can share it with us here...

You ladies rock!! 

Thanks so much @joongkyo for your translations. . I love it that Goddess gets so much praise and love from ordinary people... shows her true personality :wub:

@hclover96you are amazing. . Thks for sharing stuff from the Chinese portals  .. I can read the stuff but am clueless on how to share the media. . Love every one of your very informative posts ! 

1 hour ago, thelittleclouds said:

@bbsjk hahahaha yes I agree

I don't have the truck kiss gif but lemme share this,

Most awaited scene on the next episode, I hope we get a hot kiss scene or even more a hot bath scene maybe? LOL :P

SHK's expression here looks like she is about to burst to laughter anytime. LOL!!! WE NEED BTS VIDEOS, PLEASE KBS!!! Haha!

1 hour ago, mizuki85 said:

You mention

CHEMISTRY ~ what comes in my mind is the passion of the two, and the saliva exchange haha

BIOLOGY~ so probably the saliva production and the metabolism of the body, the dugeun dugeun heart beat

PHYSICS~it is skinship

MATHEMATICS ~ it is surely calculating the outing and the day of kikyo wedding haha...

And I add

HUMANITY ~ kikyo wedding to relieve shippers' hearts 

I LAUGHED SO HARD WHILE READING YOUR POST! When I wrote those I wasn't thinking of anything else (no other puns but those school-related courses LOL). You got an imaginative mind. :w00t:

1 hour ago, songsquare said:

why do I have a feeling it'll be a hilarious scene instead :P definitely looking forward to drunk!moyeon omg

I think it will be a hilarious scene too! I have so many things in mind right now regarding what may happen in this scene. But I will just leave it to the writers. :P

(OKAY I WANT TO SAY I AM PROUD OF MYSELF TO FINALLY LEARN HOW TO QUOTE MANY POSTS. LOL!! :D)

Correct if i'm wrong.. 

Usually  director or producer make..  I dunno maybe "some" pick scene or anything to make the "couple" stars comfort each other for first take scene.. like when jis n etc said in pc or in other star in other kdrama.. But i'm not reading this with songsong couple ? Isn't any ? Only from others casts

N if the translations is right when sjk being interviews he said something like the crews know that sjk n shg known each other well enough that they ask if that make him uncomfortable .. N the writer tell him to date properly .. If that true then is a yes they know each other well enough .. No wonder we got those amazingly chemistry between them... Just wondering how close that they are  .. :phew:

I love this thread coz we're not like other pushing her in public like in her insta.. I'm afraid that's gonna make her ninja style mode on hahaha..

Wish more luck in hk.. Btw love that his wearing a coat look alike.. Aaahh my yes or no couple.. The lovey dovey just make more fun n interesting.. Keep on doing it;)

First, they have about same circle of friends.

Second, their usual get up is that YAI-sponsorship clothes (Can't remember the clothing line). 

Third, same stylist???

*DEAD*

*RESURRECTS FOR MORE STORIES*

4 minutes ago, melissala said:

This is cracking me up.  Why does he turn like that

sorry the terrible gif quality 

OMG!. I was just going to talk about this!. He is cracking me up, looks like he and Jingoo were talking a lot to co-ordinate the direction of their movements for the photographers. KJW looks like a lost puppy and kept asking SHK and SJK for directions. Also, Onew, lol...he's a statue!

Can we please help SJK with his hands!.lol...I'm dying!. He didn't know what to do with them for the entire fancam,

On that picture of the lady's husband with SHK...

is that black thing draped on the back rest of the SHK's chair... SJK's jacket? (Since I think the chairs do not have those black thing o cloth on them)

(I THINK I GOT THE VIRUS... I'm getting the delulu-ness of being a shipper. LOL :lol::wub:)

Archived