[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

@joongkyo You think so? I think she probably got through and didn't get spotted. Like the time the cast all boarded to Greece. SHK went unnoticed also. Damn she amazes me! How does she do it? Lol. But yea I think if the flights were set, I doubt she would've asked them to accommodate and change her flight. Just my take. 

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Where are you, yippeuni?" --> what SJK said to SHK on the phone.

"You are grand master Ninja. I need to learn your invicible skill"

Hahaha I dont know why I have this dialogue when I saw the SJK who is not tech-savvy on the phone.

1 minute ago, jl08 said:

@ilovesjk

My delulu mind is hoping that he's conversing with our Beauty...checking on her safety maybe? :)

These two are the best ninjas in history. Lol..

I thought the same too... He's so busy on the phone tho his people are with him so the only other delulu conclusion I can come to is busy updating someone on SHK's side on the situation at the airport hehehe

Korean Airlines - KE613 - Departing Incheon Korean time 10.05am arriving HK time 12.45pm

So looks like the plane has departed, for those interested - the exact seat map of that flight below

Screen_Shot_2016_04_04_at_10_17_50_AM.pn

First class - 6 flat bed seats with 180 degree recline

@ilovesjk could be. But, I don't get why Dispatch would take pictures of every nugu celebrity and leave out SongSong. Unless they got something much juicier, I mean look at how obsessively they keep posting about her. And they're there at the airport right now, so why did Dispatch let them through?

@alleverything IKR!. Ninja master of the highest order.

@gangurhar she truly ought to have been.

1 minute ago, 2cents said:

Korean Airlines - KE613 - Departing Incheon Korean time 10.05am arriving HK time 12.45pm

So looks like the plane has departed, for those interested - the exact seat map of that flight below

First class - 6 flat bed seats with 180 degree recline

OMO so the chances of them sitting next to each other are quite decent 

You know what I'm just gonna be delusional and think that they sat next to each other :phew: :phew:

I totally agree with everyone who's saying that SJK is acting as a distraction so that his lady can sneak in unnoticed. I mean that's totally in line with his gallant behavior. He'd rather suffer than have her suffer. That's true love people. He's looking super handsome btw! SJK must be giving someone updates over the phone  :grin:

4 minutes ago, ilovesjk said:

@joongkyo You think so? I think she probably got through and didn't get spotted. Like the time the cast all boarded to Greece. SHK went unnoticed also. Damn she amazes me! How does she do it? Lol. But yea I think if the flights were set, I doubt she would've asked them to accommodate and change her flight. Just my take. 

i read on notalone's ig Comments she says " shk went in early " 

Anyone realise that SJK did't dress up in his usual super casual fashion , looks like he's definitely expecting news media in HK. Which leaves us wondering - WHERE ARE YOU SONG HYE KYO?. It's like playing where's waldo.....eesh...

Meanwhile, other BAE.

10 minutes ago, alleverything said:

Ok but what if SJK walked carelessly through the crowd, attracting all the fans so that SHK could go unnoticed? Ok this is the most delulu I've ever been I think. I'm going back to my rational cave.

I kinda thought the same thing too...

1 minute ago, joongkyo said:

Anyone realise that SJK did't dress up in his usual super casual fashion , looks like he's definitely expecting news media in HK. Which leaves us wondering - WHERE ARE YOU SONG HYE KYO?. It's like playing where's waldo.....eesh...

I noticed that too! He looks rather masculine and tough guy today (and with the wayfarer style glasses he looks a bit like Tom Cruise Asian style haha)...

Oh man yeh SHK is like so ninja. they be like crouching tiger hidden songs

@joongkyo You're right! Dispatch suddenly not interested in SongSong? Suuure. :phew:

So the beauty went in early but still boarded the same plane right? Would we be invading in on their privacy too much to want a stewardess' account on them? LOL. I remember reading about KSH and JJH when they promoted overseas. The stewardess said the two both flew VIP class but didn't sit together. KSH was seen respectively greeting JJH but they didn't talk the entire flight there. Hopefully we get a gist of SongSong? LOL. But hopefully they're sitting together. At least let us know that part and we will be happy! HAHA! :D 

3 minutes ago, alleverything said:

They can be ninja's all they want now, but they do realise they have to be in that press con room together tomorrow right. No escaping that.

I am cracking up imagining them setting out a game plan and practicing their poker faces (more like SJK practicing his since he's really bad at it)

*cracks knuckles* I am ready to analyze every bit of video and images we get :wub:

Like @Summer Rize said looks like SHK reached earlier, the person who is a ground staff for one of the airlines confirmed it.

SHK is such a ninja master, how she avoided pictures is something I want to know.

@2cents he's definitely expecting to be photographed at HK airport. Lol

@ilovesjk IKR!. And they keep uploading pictures of others, I'm like quit joking around Dispatch. Seriously.

Archived