Quantcast
twtwb

[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

Daebaaaak!!!!  

Thank you @utkim for sharing the translation....  

I really  like it... No...  Love it soooo much  :wub:

Their hints...  Love to read those hints. Open secret,  indeed.  

But,  is it true joong ki called her noona?  oh,  forget it,  i remember sometimes he tease her by that....  @Chengdu FM 

• Like 8

it's very romantic whenever i think abt their meeting in valentine's day.. 

and Ki is still remember their 1st encounter, in a boutique!!!  awwww i'm curious if they had eat together after that lol

we heard a lot about SSC in SHK fanmeeting, thanks for everyone that has shared the translation.

• Like 13

Dear Utkim

Just wanted to thank you so much for your greatest help to share with us the translation. The audio we have been waiting to know. Really big hugs and thanks so much for sharing so much with us here! :) 

• Like 7

waaaah! Thanks @utkim and to all the other shippers who did a great effort in translating that part of the FM. :)

Really liked how they were so carefree in discussing these details and I liked how SJK and YAI were so supportive of Hye Kyo. They are all lucky to have each other in their lives! :blush:

And I could NOT just pass this comment without mentioning how cute are these two (SSCP) when they discussed their first meeting! It's like how real couples argue! :wub: aaaand is it just me or the places that they've mentioned where they met before the drama (boutique and cafes)  are like straight out of those SS fanfics I have read?? Or it might be just my imagination! LOL :w00t:  either way, i love these two together and how they are somehow showing us their status thru these FMs (SJK in Chengdu and now during SHK's). waahhh this ship is stroooong! :glasses:

• Like 13

@utkim thank you posting the FM translations. And to ace, capable and grasshopper for  doing the translations for us that cannot understand. 

This FM is truly a gem - because it offers a glimpse of SHG as the REAL woman and not just the actress we all like and admire. She has truly good friends, family, workmates that like us really love and care for her. That makes me so happy. And really she has been through so  much that she deserves happiness and good blessings! :wub:

So our next event is her birthday. We shall see if we get a gift as well. Sail on SHIP it is sailing along so FINE. Thank you SSCP it is so official! Even they accept they are SSCP. lol. :heart: 2016 has been a banner year for us! So many gifts. And the year is not over yet! 

• Like 18

Cheongmal Kamsahamnida chingus!

@utkim thanks for posting the translation.

ACE, capable and grasshopper thanks so much for the English translation.

You are all awesome.

I'm still floating in fluffy cloud 9 with my heart filled with all kinds of emotions because of these events in HyeKyo's FM.

Captain Joongki and Captain HyeKyo are very capable in steering this ship until it reaches its destination - the wedding altar and cute little Song babies!

Let's enjoy this lovely journey!  Please pass some drinks - soju and champagne to celebrate HyeKyo's FM.  Here's a toast to our beloved captains, Joongki and HyeKyo, may you continue to show the world that magic begins when love and fate collide.  Cheers!

• Like 13

My heart cannot contain all the happiness I have in this thread... It's spilling through my happily stomping feet, with excited jumps from time to time, the grin-smile combination, with squeels of joy... If any body sees me this way, they can credit the super moon affecting me and I don't care.. I'm so happy for our SSCP and for all of us shippers here! Truly wonderful! 

Thank you all chingus for sharing all info, personal accounts, pictures, videos and spazzing for all of us who cannot attend SHK's FM. Thanks to @utkim who shared @ACE, capable and grasshopper's translations! You are gems in this thread especially for us international fans. Thank you so much! 

The translation cemented my conviction in this thread and our OTP. For SJK, he has been vocal and very obvious and consistent on his attraction, admiration and love for our SHK. But after the FM, It was so CLEAR for us, and from SHK's point of view, their first meeting was ROMANTIC (on a Valentine's day)! It was sooooo TELLING, that for her to have that in her memory as their first meeting was really SOMETHING :wub: Why? because she wanted to join the meeting with SJK despite the fact that the meeting with her was already done, and it was because they might think that she already has a boyfriend if she didn't join the meeting. Here, I think, she should've said "He" instead of "they" because she had previously met with the others in the first place during the negotiations, right?  It just shows that before the start of the shooting, they have a "thing" for each other... That kept him staying positive during his military service.... :heart:  :blush: I love them...:wub:

• Like 19

@imzeyxx noticed it too and I was like hmmm lo

so many breadcrumps all over SHK fm :wub:

thank you @utkim for sharing the transcripts in English and to all those who shared their thoughts and experiences from kyo's fan meeting. I envied the fans who were lucky enough to be chosen to attend a once in a lifetime gathering such as that. Breathing the same air as KiKyo and seeing them in person was definitely an unforgettable experienced.

• Like 8

1 hour ago, imzeyxx said:

Salute, big thanks to @utkim sunbaenim for sharing the happiest ones with us! 

Smell something in this lines; "In the future, many different things will happen, happy ones... Of course, there will not be bad ones." 

I just one to say one thing to you, JK-ssi, thanks for always embrace your queen! 

Thank youu @utkim for share the interview here also @Chewy Hoe @smoky1671 @gigivillaceran & other chingu who share your experience there, so we can also feel your excited and happy feeling.. I'm really happy in this chance they're so openly and feel comfort to share their stories :heart: 

About bold lines ^^ those words, i feel something too...it seems has meaning that will be more happy moments to happen in future hm...engagement day - wedding day - honeymoon - pregnancy - baby born hahaa...:wub:

• Like 9

Dear Smoky1671

Can you help to post the full version of the chinese translation too if there is? If not, no worries...I am very happy to have the english version already. :) Can't find on weibo..keke..don't know who to source for it. keke. Big big hugs and thank you to you again. :) 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, utkim said:

This is a translation for SS and YAI...quite long and thank you to amazing friends for the hard work. You guys are awesome :wub:

some things may have been missed because there were moments in the audios that were inaudible because of the fans' giddy noise, but the main points have been included. The 1st page is open, the rests are under the spoiler

Pn4piR.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

S7YAvA.jpg

hdjzOR.jpg

4gx6Ds.jpg

852E0V.jpg

Hl8VS2.jpg

JPzLRn.jpg

P6jypa.jpg

@ ACE, capable and grasshopper :wub:

If you take the trans out of here, please credit to them. Thanks

Can u plz tell us what was skk scandal the mc referred to?? i dnt know anything abt it

• Like 3

1 hour ago, imzeyxx said:

@kikyolover , it's sungkyunkwan scandal...the drama ah in and joong ki act together

• Like 4